A Week to Remember Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tapped me on the shoulder, "Tag, you're it. Drop that towel, daddy. I want YOU to fuck my brains out before Ms. Innocent returns."

My dick had been swelling with desire since she first walked in as I gazed upon her freckled, sweet body. Now I was going to fulfill one of my late night fantasies with this gorgeous redhead. I offered some token resistance to her proposition.

"Cherise, seriously? You're like a daughter to me. I can't."

Her right hand softly stroked my cheek, "That's why I want you, daddy," she grinned, "You're safe. I know you had a vasectomy eons ago and you're not sexually active, so no diseases. You have a great body and I'm horny. So, drop the towel. You know you want to. I can see the bulge there, silly man."

She reached down, ripping the towel from my grip, revealing the object of her desire. Flinging the towel across the room, she looked down at my dick.

"Wow, you got my love Eric beat by a bit there, daddy," she giggled as she slipped in next to me.

Her arms around me, nuzzling my neck while massaging me, I surrendered. Biting my earlobe she reached down to grasp my now rigid organ. Her palm was so delicate and soft, quite the opposite of my hand from the night before. I stood there letting her play with me, trying to maintain my self-composure. I didn't want to blow my load there in her hand, so I whispered we should get in bed. She giggled, telling me she knew I'd cave.

She slipped out of her panties exposing her bright orange landing strip. We pulled the comforter down and met in the middle of the bed. She lay back against the pillows beckoning me by curling her crimson fingernail towards her. I moved over her, my hard dick dangling above that delicious body. I dropped down on top of her mound. My pre-cum was slowly leaking as we made out, she didn't seem to mind which was exactly the opposite of my dearly departed wife. If I didn't know any better, I'd have sworn I was tasting Vicki on those delicious lips of hers. It made the whole idea of this liaison that much more erotic.

We kissed longer and I managed to retain my erection for my sweet 'daughter'. When she'd had enough, she nudged me down further to enjoy her freckled breasts. They weren't as huge as Debbie's, but they were every bit as tasty if not more so. I played with them until she was again ready for something different. She whispered in my ear, "Fuck me, daddy. I want you inside me, now."

I gladly did as I was told, reaching down, I grabbed my dick, guiding it between her legs. She helped get me inside her then laid back, arms over her head as I pumped my manhood deep within her. She moaned and twitched as I thrust in and out. Her arms wrapped around me as I varied my speed, twisting my body, allowing myself to contact her entire vagina which now seemed to her to be on fire. I continued my gyrations as she uttered compliments between gasps. She could feel my dick swell as it was just about to explode inside her. Her crimson nails streaked down my back planting themselves in my lower torso.

She cried out, "Not yet! Not yet!" I tried to think of something besides this amazing, sexy young woman under me. A few moments later it was, "Now, now, now." I obliged and let loose. My hot sperm coursed through my dick into her moist sweetness, filling her up. She cooed with delight as she drained me. Using her vaginal muscles, she milked me for all I was worth. I lay there on top of her letting my member slowly shrink as I continued making it pump inside her. I recalled my wife enjoying that feeling many years ago.

That little action made Cherise purr with contentment. She opened her eyes, wrapped one arm around my head drawing me in for a very passionate kiss. We lay there kissing, me not letting my entire weight rest on her as we both enjoyed the afterglow.

When I thought she was ready I carefully exited her vagina which made her sigh. I rolled next to her, snuggling and kissing her sweet face.

She turned her head, lovingly kissing me on the lips, "Oh fuck, daddy. That was, wow. I've never had a guy actually cum in me. I've always insisted on rubbers. I feel so full, delicious, and sexy."

I grinned, "You are very sexy, Cherise. To be honest, I have wanted to do this for a very long time. It just seemed inappropriate."

"I'll be here all week, daddy," she giggled.

"I know you will, baby. We just need to be careful so we don't get caught and ruin your wedding plans."

"Not to worry, we'll do this at night when nobody is around. I'll just go back to the guest room when we finish."

She smiled at me softly kissing my face, delighted I was able to satisfy her as was I. I felt like I was on cloud nine. I'd imagined making love to her before, this was truly a dream come true. I hoped we didn't mess her life up by getting caught. As long as we maintained a low profile I thought we'd be fine. Besides how much sex could a twenty-five-year-old woman want each week?

I think I was going to find out and enjoy every second of it even if it killed me.