A Week with Arianna: Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swallow," I commanded. She closed her mouth, then struggled to down the nasty, vile treat I had given her. She coughed as she swallowed the last bit, the taste of my urine having made her gag.

"Open," I said. I forcefully grabbed her hair and pulled, getting her face right where it needed to be.

"I'm - I don't know if I can - " she started, then coughed again. "This is sick. I'm going to hurl!"

"I would advise against that," I said, smiling. "You'll just end up licking piss and vomit off the floor. Now open your mouth. The sooner you've drunk it all, the sooner you can go back to your desk."

That seemed to be more convincing. She opened her mouth, seeming to just want to get this experience over with.

"You hold it," I said. She took my cock in her hands and brought it to her lips, looking me in the eye again as I started a stream of piss.

Now, again - I'm not a monster. I didn't really want to make her vomit. After all, I was having fun with this, and I didn't want to push her so far that she backed out of our little relationship for good. I also knew she didn't have another change of clothes handy. So I thought I'd go a little easy on her and only fill her mouth halfway up again. Of course, this meant that I might have to make her open and swallow more times, but hopefully, the smaller quantities would be easier for her to handle.

"Swallow," I ordered. She looked me in the eye and, as I watched, she closed her mouth. I watched her throat move down and up again, the telltale sign that another wave of my bladder contents had found its way into her stomach.

"Open," I said again almost immediately.

"There's more?" Ari asked, disappointed.

"Yes. Maybe two more swallows?" I guessed.

"Can I - Please, I promise I'll finish it - can I have two minutes?" Ari asked. Honestly, I was just shocked that she actually willingly agreed to finish it without me having to force it into her somehow.

"Sure," I agreed reluctantly. "But stand up, bend over, hands on the sink."

"Yes, sir," she said in s defeated tone. She slowly stood, bent over and placed her hands on the sink. She did not protest as I raised the hem of her skirt with my hands until her ass was visible, clad in a striking accent piece - a neon pink thong under her navy skirt.

Slowly, I lowered my right hand, feeling her ass, touching her thong, moving down, down, over her asshole, getting a little shiver out of her as I did so. I kept going until I pulled the thong aside and stroked her soft, perfectly shaven pussy. In all the times I had touched it, it had never been as moist as it was this morning.

"So this is really turning you on, is it, slut?" I asked. Ari didn't answer, so I spanked her once hard on her right ass cheek. "Answer me. Just tell me. Tell me this is turning you on, despite your crying and begging."

"Yes, sir," she said finally, defeated. I could hear the shakiness in her voice as she admitted this to me.

"What are you?" I asked. "Are you a urinal?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"I want to hear you say it. In a complete sentence." She didn't answer again, and her ass was met with a harsh smack, and I heard a muffled cry escape her lips.

Finally, she said it. "I am a urinal. I am your personal urinal, Master." I slid a finger inside her cunt, giving her an extra incentive to agree with whatever I said. She moaned softly. Her body had long ago betrayed her, wanting more. Her head was obviously getting to the point where it even wanted to go along with the general filth of the situation.

"And you'll serve me, this way - as my urinal - whenever I require your services, won't you, Ari?"

She sniffled again as I pushed a second finger into her cunt.

"Yes sir," she said.

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and pulled her skirt back down. "Then kneel down and open your mouth."

"God, please don't tease me like that!" She begged.

"You want my cock inside of you?"

"Yes. I want to cum on your cock!"

"Remember. Not without permission. You can cum on Friday afternoon, like always."

"But it's Monday!"

"Then be a good urinal so you can get what you want. Or do you want me to push your next orgasm off till next week?"

"Please don't, sir!" She begged.

"Then open." She did exactly as she was told, opening her slut mouth, taking my cock and pressing it to her lips, allowing me to use her mouth as my personal liquid waste disposal.

"Swallow," I commanded. She did as she was told, gagging a little.

"One more," I told her. "One more and that's all I have - for now."

"Can I - Please - can I have another break?" She begged.

"Yes, but I'm not sticking my fingers in your pussy again," I said quickly. "I know that's exactly what you want. Not this time." Ari just looked up at me and nodded.

"Instead," I said, "why don't we get a good look at those tits." I reached down and proceeded to unbutton her shirt, which was white with navy polka dots, from the top down. Ari did not protest at all, apparently finding this much preferable to swallowing another mouthful of urine. That was probably just because she didn't know what I had in mind. I unbuttoned four or five buttons - enough to give me access to her breasts but not completely unbuttoned - and pulled her bra down, exposing her big, succulent breasts. She just watched me, and even smiled when her breasts came out of the bra.

Slowly, I caressed each nipple lovingly, starting with her left. I traced circles around her areola as she began to softly moan in approval.

"Yessss," she moaned softly. I moved over to her right nipple, squeezing this one between my thumb and forefinger. Ari moaned again. I could feel her nipple getting hard between my fingers.

That's when I reached into my pocket and pulled out two medium-sized binder clips. We had, at that point, never played with those before. But I knew how much a little pain made her drip, and she knew her body was mine to use as I pleased. And on this particular Monday, I wanted to make her suffer for me.

"Sir, what are -" she began to ask. I interrupted.

"These are going on your nipples. And you're going to wear them until I give you permission to remove them. Understood?"

"But - will they hurt? This is going to hurt! Please, don't hurt me!"

"Oh, Ari, we both know you don't really mean that. I want to watch you at your desk knowing that your big hard nipples are on fire. I know it's going to hurt. You'll take it for me, won't you? You know it's what you deserve, don't you, slut?"

I watched as she bit her lip. In the time I had known her sexually, I had come to realize that was one surefire way to know she was turned on as hell. So I knew she wanted it, it was just a matter of getting her to realize it. Of course, she didn't respond, so I grabbed her left nipple and gave it a little twist to get her attention.

"Owww, please, Yes sir, I deserve it!"

"And you'll suffer for me, won't you?"

"Yes, Master." She actually smiled. But her smile turned to a look of dread when I lifted one of the clips to her left nipple - the one I had just twisted - and opened up the clip, threatening to close it on her tender flesh.

"Say it. Say I want to suffer!" I softly whispered. I closed the clip part way, letting her experience a fraction of the effect this would soon have on her. "Say it. Now." I whispered again. I was practically on top of her.

"I want to suffer for you" she whispered helplessly.

In response, I started to east my grip on the clip, causing it to close with her nipple in its grasp. I could sense her hold her breath as I slowly released the pressure of my grip, slowly allowing the clip to fully grasp her flesh.

"Ohh-Ohhhhhh," she moaned as I completely released my grip on the clip. I could only imagine the shock waves rippling through her body. As I watched her, she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. Other than her moaning, she continued to hold her breath.

"Breathe, Ari, breathe." I said. "In and out, nice and slow." She did as I asked, opening her eyes and inhaling before twisting her lips into the shape of an "O" and exhaling. As she began to inhale again, I opened the other clip and moved it close to her right breast.

"Ready? One, two, three!" I counted. I was not as gentle this time, closing the clip quickly on her right breast.

"Oh! Oh, God! Fuck, yesss!" She exclaimed at first, then moaned, and then hissed as I watched her express her pain and pleasure all at once. Her eyes began to flutter and she breathed in and out, almost like she was giving birth. I also couldn't help but notice that she had slightly betrayed herself, letting me know that she did, in fact, enjoy the way I was treating her.

"Are you ready for your last mouthful of my piss?" I asked as I raised up. Ari sat there, breathing in and out. She bit her lip again and slowly nodded yes.

"Please, Master, piss in my mouth," she said as I raised my cock to her lips. Looking down, I could see that she was lifting her skirt up, ever so slightly touching her pussy through her panties. I smacked her hand away.

I did give her what she asked for, though, slowly filling her mouth up with he last of my piss. She swallowed without complaint as soon as I commanded her to. I stood there for a moment, hardly believing that the sexy girl on her knees in front of me had come this far, from a shy, sheltered, somewhat conservative assistant to a piss-drinking pain slut. She knelt on the floor, breathing heavily, licking her lips. It was like she was in a completely different world now, and she barely existed in mine. She hardly noticed anything going on around her.

"Let's go," I said after a moment. "We've got to get some work done." Arianna just nodded and reached for her breast, as if she was about to pull of one of the clips.

"No, sweetie," I corrected. "I meant for you to wear them. While you work. At your desk. Feeling these dig into your tits and tasting my piss on your breath should keep you nice and on edge for me."

Ari just nodded. She still seemed like she was off in some faraway place. God, I wondered where that was. Hopefully on the brink of orgasm, where I intended to keep her during work hours for the next four days, working her into more depravity until I finally gave her release. However, she did manage to pull her bra cups back over her tits and button her blouse up, except that when she reached the first button north of her nipples, I instructed her to stop; her cleavage looked quite nice now. She looked like she was trying a bit too hard to get attention with the shirt a little unbuttoned, but she didn't look totally unprofessional or anything.

Arianna shook her head, looking at the floor, as I opened up the door. It wasn't a refusal to go, as she walked out quickly and willingly - I took it as some sort of expression of what she was feeling in her breasts.

"Don't take them off without permission. Okay?"

Ari nodded. "Mmmhmmm." She said. She took another breath and walked around the corner where the cubicles were located, avoiding eye contact with anyone she saw. She quietly sat down, and I watched as she swallowed and took another deep breath. Silently, I wondered how the poor girl was ever going to focus on her work.

Our office was more or less arranged in rows of cubicles. There were four cubicles from front to back and maybe a dozen or so rows of four. Arianna sat in the front cubicle, in the third row, near the reception area.

Unfortunately, my cubicle wasn't anywhere near hers, so I didn't have a clear view of her from my desk. I originally thought I'd have to sort of mill around, hanging out in her vicinity to see how she reacted. However, fortunately, our company had a video chat application installed on all of our computers. So I could open up a chat window and watch her over her webcam. The only thing we couldn't do on there was actually use the chat feature to talk about what was going on, or do anything overtly sexual while the app was running. For that, I'd have to text her using her phone. And it wasn't like I couldn't go down there and see her for myself occasionally - I just didn't want to arouse suspicions by hovering and staring at her breasts.

So when I got back to my desk, I unlocked my computer and stared the chat app. There she was, my little slut, sitting there with her nipples clamped under her bra. Looking at her breasts, if I hadn't already known that her tits were being squeezed by binder clips under her clothes, I don't think I would have been able to tell. Her bra must have had some good padding. I watched as she rested her breasts on the edge of the desk inside her cube, closing her eyes and opening them again, as if supporting their weight with the desk was somehow going to ease the pain.

As I watched, she then raised her breasts up off the desk and bent her elbows slightly, resting each breast in the crook of her arm. She breathed in and out, closing and opening her eyes, as she placed her arms on the desk breasts resting in her elbows. It looked like she was trying to find a position to ease the discomfort.

I picked up my phone and sent her a text. "I know it hurts, Ari. But I want you to suffer for me, okay? Just try to focus on something else for a few minutes - maybe finish that presentation on last month's numbers for me?"

"Yes sir," she texted back. A few moments went by before she texted me again. "Are you going to fuck me today?" She asked.

"Just get that report done and we'll see," I wrote back. I smiled to myself in my cube. "This is exactly what I hoped would happen," I thought. "She's so turned on all she can think of is getting pounded." I watched through the app as she slowly, softly caressed her left breast through her shirt. Whatever she was doing, it didn't seem like she was remotely capable of working.

Oh, she tried to work all right - I wandered past her cube on my way to the water cooler, and she had the power point app running and was at least attempting to put her finishing touches on the presentation, but she seemed lost, in her own world. But the guy behind her and to the right had a clear view of her inside her cubicle, so she had to at least attempt to pull it together so that he would not have any idea of the torment she endured.

She caught me off guard as I came back from the water cooler, stopping me before looking around to ensure that nobody was listening. "Can I please go and take these things off?" She asked.

"Why? Can't focus on anything else?" I asked.

"No!" She whispered forcefully. "I can't focus on anything except how much it hurts! And every time I move or take a step, it catches on the inside of my bra, and twists, and - that makes it - it's unbearable. Please?"

"No, Ari," I replied. "I will let you know when you may take them off. I watched her eyes water up, probably at the thought that she was not done - that I would ignore her pleas and make her continue to endure the suffering at her desk. I handed her a tissue from a nearby box. "I know it hurts, baby, just relax. You'll get used to it. And try to get some work done. It might take your mind off of the pain." As I walked away, I looked at my watch. It had only been eight minutes since we had left the bathroom.

Ari went back to her cube, took a deep breath, and sat down. As I walked away, I could see her shake her head slightly, quickly, as if she was trying to force herself to focus. I went back to my desk and took a phone call, watching Ari in the webcam, biting her lip, taking deep breaths occasionally, but I really couldn't focus on her as much as I would have liked to.

When my call was over, Arianna had been wearing the clips for thirteen minutes by my count - long enough for now. I picked up my phone and texted her. "Would you like to take them off?" I asked.

"Yes, please!" She texted back.

"You can go take them off - but two things: first, the clips go on your pussy lips. Second, your bra has to come off with them," I wrote back. It seemed like I had just sent the message when Ari appeared at my desk, protesting.

"I can't go braless - in this shirt!" She complained quietly. She was probably right - it was a white blouse, and although it wasn't exactly see-through, I could see her dark bra through the material. Her nipples would probably be even more striking. But I figured nobody would notice if she was sitting there minding her own business, as long as she somehow managed to sneak back to her cube without anybody noticing.

"Well, then you can't take the clips off," I fired back at her. Thankfully, the folks sitting near my cube were nowhere to be found at that moment.

Arianna just huffed and walked away. In the webcam, I saw her sit back down at her desk. She was extra agitated now, knowing that she had permission to remove the clips but was choosing to endure the suffering as opposed to going braless in the office. She huffed, scratched her head, and then leaned her head on her left hand while she clicked her nails of her right hand on her desk. She looked up and off in the distance. Watching her, I wondered what she was thinking about.

"Here, Ari. Catch," I said, appearing in front of her cube. I tossed her a blank thumb drive. Raising her arm to catch it, she let out a slight squeal, easily catching the attention of three or four people in the vicinity.

"Shit, Derek! You scared me!" She exclaimed. She looked around, looking at our colleagues, probably trying to figure out if they bought her story. I had a good feeling the pain in her nipple was what had made her really squeal. But I walked away as soon as I could, and when I returned to my desk I had a text message.

"You are an asshole. Please, can I leave my bra on?"

"Come with me to the conference room," I texted back. The conference room was located near my end of the office - where there were fewer people milling around that morning. It wasn't unusual for me to have her in on conference calls or short meetings, so nobody thought anything of us going in there, although it's not something I wanted to do every hour, because that would have raised some eyebrows. I had something in mind for her - I was going to get her to take off that bra one way or another, even if I had to torture her some more first.

"I'll make you a deal," I said once we were both inside and the shades were drawn. "You take off those clips, leave the bra on for now, and wear these inside of it." I produced two circles made of coarse-grit sandpaper, holding them in my hand and showing them to her. They were about three inches in diameter, and had a dab of a cream-like substance in the center.

"I - I get to take the clips off? And wear those instead?" She asked hastily.

"Yes."

"Deal." Arianna quickly went to work unbuttoning her shirt to pull her bra down enough that she could remove the clips.

"One thing I should tell you," I said as she pulled the bra down. "You're wearing these until I give you permission to remove them."

"Okay, I don't care. I just want to get these things off."

"Not so fast," I told her. "Allow me." As she pulled her bra down, I could see the clips, roughly pinching her nipples, capturing them between their evil teeth, tormenting her sensitive nipples. I grabbed one, the one on her left breast, and turned it a little.

"Ohhh-oh!" Ari cried, biting her lip. I honestly couldn't tell whether she was moaning in pain or pleasure, but either way, it was highly erotic. I bounced her breast up and down a little. "Please - Please!" Ari practically whimpered. I took the little silver grips in my hand and quickly opened the clip, ripping it away from her breast. When it was gone, her breast had marks about an inch long, about an inch apart, on either side of her nipple.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" Ari moaned, grabbing her breast. She almost doubled over from the pain. The blood rushing back into her nipple after several minutes of painful agony must have been excruciating. "Please! I -" she started to beg, but instead she clenched her breast in her hand and held her breath waiting for the pain to subside.