A Week with Arianna: Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, don't stop, please, don't stop!" She begged. She didn't even realize we were pulling into the office parking lot.

"Pull yourself together, put your skirt back down, and get inside," I said. "You May remove the clips as soon as you get inside. And remember - no cumming until Friday." I watched as Arianna adjusted her skirt, stood up and got out of the car. She even looked desperate as I watched her walk into the office - and I honestly wondered if anyone could tell how much desire was flowing between her legs.

I mostly left her alone the rest of the afternoon, although I did bring her into the bathroom one more time to have her drink another serving of hot piss. I fingered her briefly, bringing her close to orgasm, but not allowing her to cum. And I tortured her nipples with more clips - twice more, fifteen minutes each time - before the day was done.

"Goodnight," Derek," Ari said with a smile as she left for the day. I pulled her aside, telling her I had to talk with her briefly about tomorrow's schedule.

Once we were alone, I reminded her. "No cumming tonight, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Now, turn around and bend over."

"Wh- isn't it time to go?" She asked.

"Just tell him you got stuck on a call for a few minutes and then got stuck in traffic," I said. "Now, bend over and lift up your skirt." I looked around. Everyone else was gone.

Arianna surveyed the room, and also saw that everyone else was gone. She slowly bent over my desk and pulled up her skirt, revealing her luscious ass and her thong panties barely covering her swollen pussy.

"Are - are you going to spank me, sir?" She asked seductively.

"Well, that depends - why, have you been a bad girl?"

"I've been drinking my boss's piss all day," she replied. "And letting him torture my nipples and - and he touched my pussy," she said. "So yes, I've been a bad girl."

"Did you like it when he touched your pussy?" I asked, as if it had been someone else.

"Yes, I - it felt - amazing," she admitted.

I reached out my hand and slowly, softly stroked her pussy. It was swollen and engorged, and her panties, barely containing it, were soaked clear through.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Ohhh, yes, like - like that," she moaned. I raised my hand and smacked her hard across her ass.

"Well, I'd say you've been naughty today, sweetie. And you enjoyed it. And now you need to be spanked."

"Yes sir, please - harder," she whispered. I did as she requested and spanked her, harder this time. And then again, and again, and by the fifth hard blow, her ass was turning a shade of light pink and her leg was quivering.

"Do you enjoy that?" I asked. "Does it turn you on?"

"Yes," she said matter-of-factly.

I pulled her panties to the right, exposing her delicious, dripping pussy, and I started to rub it, gently at first, and then more vigorously, stopping every few seconds to spank her. She moaned softly, and moaned more audibly when I struck her ass.

"Can - can I put the clips back on my nipples please?" She begged all of the sudden. "I have them right here in my bag."

"And why did you put them in the bag?" I asked her.

"Because, honestly, I - I was going to take them home and - and use them when I took a shower tonight," she admitted.

"Doesn't it hurt?" I asked her.

"It definitely hurts. But I - I mean, I - I like the way it hurts me. It makes me feel - like - controlled - and objectified - and I like - wanted to feel that at home when my boyfriend isn't looking."

"Then put them on," I said. She stood and turned to face me, unbuttoning her shirt until she could access her breasts, quickly removing her bra from under her shirt, and grabbing the clips, moaning sensually as she carefully snapped one closed on each nipple. I reached up under her skirt and removed her panties, placing them in her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. I motioned first her to turn around, and as she did, I removed my belt. She placed her hands on my desk, and I whipped the belt through the air and listened to a muffled groan as I struck her ass. "Uumph!" She uttered as I landed another blow on the opposite cheek.

After another dozen or so lashes to her backside, I thought I had better stop before I marked her up too much - I didn't want to make her boyfriend suspicious, after all - and I put the belt down and reached around to feel her clamped tits with my left hand while I stroked her pussy with my right. Her legs began to shake and she moaned loudly. I tugged on the clips attached to her nipples.

She spit the panties out and begged, "Will you please just fuck me?"

I turned her around and picked up the belt. "Can you take my cock and allow me to use your body without having an orgasm?"

"I mean I can try, like - I've been a good girl for you today, can I please cum on your cock? Please? Please?" She begged.

"Not until Friday," I replied.

"Please, why?"

"Because you're going to turn into such a willing, desperate slut over the next four days - and the orgasm you will have will be ten times as intense. And you want to get that release, don't you? Over and over again, shaking, screaming, delicious orgasm - repeated orgasms until you are completely spent - don't you want to experience that?"

"Yes, I-"

"Then be a good girl and wait. Besides, isn't the feeling of wanting so desperately to cum, knowing you cannot - isn't that really the feeling you crave, perhaps even more than the release itself? The feeling of fingers touching and caressing you, a cock entering you, penetrating you - touching every nerve - that buildup before the orgasm - isn't that just as good?"

"Sometimes it's better," she admitted.

I took the belt and slapped her left breast hard, snapping the clip off and sending it flying while knows where. "Owwwww, oh - oh my god!" She shrieked. Before she knew what was happening, I turned and did the same to her other breast. "Ohhhhh God - yes!" She moaned so loudly I wondered if the folks in the office downstairs were going to hear her.

"Turn around," I said. I dropped my pants, my hard cock ready for her. "Hands on the desk, panties in your mouth."

"Are you going to fuck me?" She begged.

"Can you promise not to cum?"

"Yes, master, I promise."

"Then yes, I'm going to fuck you."

I grabbed her hips and thrust wildly into her cunt as she put the panties in her mouth.

"Mmmhmmm!" I could hear her say. She tightened her grip on the desk as I tore into her.

"Harder, please!" She begged. The panties had fallen out of her mouth but she was too busy hanging on to the desk to replace them.

"Oh, that's it you little slut, take my cock!"

"Fuck me, fuck me, I'm going to be such a slut for you!"

I could feel her legs start to shake, and her body was tensing up, as if she was about to orgasm.

"Please, master, can I cum, I'm so, so close!" She begged just then.

I pulled my cock out and slapped her ass. Her left knee buckled and she struggled to regain her stance. "Not today," I reminded her. "Just calm down for a moment."

She was breathing heavily, hands on my desk, her head hanging low. I approached her and whispered in her ear. "Turn around and get on your knees."

"You want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes."

"And make you cum?"

"Yes."

"But - you get to - and I don't?" She asked, desperate.

"Do as I say, or it will be NEXT Friday before I give you the privilege," I threatened.

"Yes, sir," she said obediently.

She turned around and knelt, taking my cock in her mouth, sucking greedily, looking into my eyes.

"Please give me your cum," she begged. "I want to taste it."

"Open up your mouth," I said, "and stroke my cock while you beg for it." She positioned the head of my cock on her tongue and opened.

"Please give me your cum, I'll be such a good little cum whore for you. I want to taste it, swallow it, feel it, oh, please-"

"Open up."

She opened her mouth and I shot a huge load inside, one that I had been saving for a while.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. She showed me a mouthful of cum before she swallowed it down. "That felt so nasty. And so perfect." She smiled.

"How does it taste?"

"Delicious," she replied.

"So, you don't swallow much for your boyfriend."

"I mean - every now and then but mostly he just wants to cum in my pussy."

"I should train you to be a cum slut someday," I remarked.

"You should. I mean, I'm already a urinal, so it's not like it's any worse than that."

We laughed. At that point we started to put our clothes back on.

"Remember, no cumming tonight," I told her. "And I WILL be able to tell."

"I know," she said. "I won't, I promise."

"Good girl," I said. I embraced her and began to give her a kiss. It was not often that we kissed - we had been having sex, I had been spanking her, and she had been serving as my urinal, but there was something about kissing her that seemed to make her less of a slave. She was a wonderful kisser - perfect lips, perfect tongue. But I knew, the way she kissed me, she belonged to me, regardless of what her boyfriend might think.

And with that, we said goodbye. It was a great start to what I knew would be a great week.