A Week With Arianna: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you do it?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"You know what. The clips."

"Yes," she said, glaring at me. Under the table, I kicked her left leg, which was closest to the wall. She jumped in surprise. I watched as she gripped the edge of the table, her teeth clenched. Her eyes began to water as she took a deep breath.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well? Well what?"

"Are you going to thank me?"

She swallowed the saliva that had popped in her mouth and exhaled. I was wondering if I was going to have to kick her again to teach her some appreciation when I saw her mouth begin to open.

"Th-thank you," she said softly.

"For?"

"Torturing me." She exhaled again. It was as if she needed to admit that in order to achieve some degree of relaxation. She eased up her grip on the table and leaned back.

"Here," I said, handing her the cup. "It's fresh."

"Is this -?" She began to ask.

"Yes. You know how much you enjoy it."

"You want me to drink this - like - right here?" She asked. Her eyes began to glance around. The restaurant was really starting to fill up with lunch traffic. She clenched her teeth again. I could see that fulfilling my request was going to be terribly humiliating for her, and a slight grin came across my face.

"Yes. No one will know. If I wanted to be an ass, I would have used a see through cup." Arianna sighed. She brought the cup to her nose, sniffing the opening in the lid. I wasn't sure if she needed confirmation that the contents were what she assumed them to be, or if she needed to prepare herself in some way for consuming it.

I looked at her. There she was, probably in her mid twenties, her voluptuous cleavage on display in her dress as she sat across the table from me. Her boyfriend, probably off at work, must be thinking she's just off at the office earning a paycheck. Yet here she sat, about to endure public humiliation by drinking a cup full of my urine, enduring pain to her breasts and pussy, wanting and needing so desperately to cum, willing to debase herself for my amusement in order to get there, and her boyfriend had no fucking clue.

I watched as she looked at her cup and then at me. "This is disgusting," she said, matter-of-factly.

"I know. Take a drink."

Slowly she raised the cup to her lips, staring deliberately at the lid as she began to allow the contents to stream through the opening and into her mouth. I watched as she filled her mouth about half way. She lowered the cup, making a sour face as if she was a teenager trying tequila for the first time. She struggled to force herself to swallow, I could see it. She exhaled and covered her mouth with her hand and looked away.

"How is it?" I asked her after several seconds.

"It's gross. Nasty," she replied. I could see her eyes welling up with tears. She sniffled a little, then wiped at her eye and set the cup down.

"Everything OK?" I asked.

"I just feel - I feel so worthless," she whispered. "But I'm fine."

"Do you like it?" Arianna just looked at me and nodded.

"You're so fucking horny right now, aren't you?" Arianna closed her eyes and nodded. She licked her lips and opened her eyes, meeting mine. Slowly, she picked up the cup again without even being told, raised it to her lips, and without breaking eye contact, swallowed again.

"So," said the waitress. "I have one hamburger and one salad!" Shit, I had been so fixated on her I didn't even see her approaching with our food.

"Is there anything I can get for you?" She asked after our food had been placed at the table.

"No," said Arianna. Clearly she couldn't wait to get rid of her. I kicked her again under the table as the waitress turned away. She did her best to take it, jumping only slightly this time. I wondered if I had heard her labia clamps clicking together under the table, but I wasn't sure. What I did know was that her breasts jiggled, and the tacks must have dug into them a little, but Arianna barely winced. She just closed her eyes and took a deep breath, doing her best to bear it.

Arianna ate mostly in silence. Every few bites I would look at her and look at her cup, and she knew I intended for her to drink. She would take a drink, choking it down, wipe at her eyes and go on eating without so much as looking at me half the time.

"What's on your mind?" I asked about two thirds of the way through the meal.

"What?" She asked.

"You're quiet," I said. "Thinking about something?"

Arianna leaned over the table and spoke softly. "My tits. My pussy. The disgusting taste in my mouth," she said. I just chuckled softly.

"Can I - can I please -" she began as she stuck her fork into her salad.

"Please what?"

"Can I please take these things off? My - I'm raw," she said, pointing at her breasts. "And these too," she said pointing down.

"Don't you enjoy them?" I asked. I looked around to make sure nobody was listening. "Don't you enjoy suffering for me?"

"Yes, but I - I need a break. I'm going to go through - like - I know this week is just going to get worse."

"Okay, I'll make you a deal. Finish the cup and - let's see - I'd really like it if you pulled your dress down, bra down, tits out - from this parking lot back to our garage. Do those two things and we have a deal."

Arianna just stared at me. "I'm not flashing everyone my tits," she said finally.

"No, I'm not asking you to do it here. Just in the car."

Arianna sighed and looked away. I could tell she was in pain, but I was offering her a way out and pushing her at the same time. She took a deep breath followed by another bite of salad and another drink from the cup.

"I mean, what if somebody sees me?!" She asked.

"I think you'd secretly enjoy that," I said with a smile. "Besides, if anyone sees you, I'll let you cover up until they're gone. Deal?"

Arianna shook her head. "I'll do it," she said. "But no more tacks or clamps for the rest of the day."

"Wow, you're trying to negotiate with me," I said in disbelief, although I was actually a little proud of her. "Tell you what - nothing for your pussy for the rest of the day. No clamps, nothing. And nothing for your tits until three o'clock, but they are fair game after that."

"Three thirty?" She said. "Nothing for my pussy and nothing for my tits until three thirty."

"Three thirty and you'll bare your breasts from the moment we get in my car until we are in the garage, regardless of whether anyone sees or not, and you'll finish the cup before you remove the tacks and clips."

Arianna sighed. She looked around the room again. Looking at her, she really looked vulnerable. Her legs were crossed now, she was sitting with her hands on the booth seat. I kicked her again.

"Deal," she said. She reached for the cup and brought it to her lips. By the angle, I could tell there were maybe three mouthfuls left. Quickly, she sucked the piss out of the opening in the cup, drawing it into her mouth. She swallowed, making a horrific face behind the cup, but she kept going. She sucked hard on the cup, swallowing again. Then, she placed the cup down on the table to catch the piss dribbling down her chin. I saw her make a face like she was about to hurl. She heaved and covered her mouth, but did not vomit, keeping it all down.

"Slow down," I said, laughing. "Don't make yourself sick!"

Arianna just shook her head and brought the cup near her mouth. "I deserve this," she whispered. "For being such a slut." She raised the cup again, emptying the remaining contents into her mouth. She swallowed, wiping her lips. Her eyes were watering and a tear rolled down her face. She half-pointed to the ladies' room and I simply nodded in agreement, and she stood up, wiping tears from her eyes and sniffling loudly, before making a beeline for the bathroom.

"Everything OK?" I texted her a couple minutes later. "You didn't vomit up all my piss did you?"

"No, I kept it down. Just needed a tissue. I feel like a cheap whore," she texted back. I smiled to myself at the table.

"I'm ready, can we go?" She texted. "Changed by bra and took the clips off."

"Sure, I'll get the check," I texted back.

"Let me know when you're ready," she said.

"That was so - so embarrassing," she confessed as we walked to the car moments later.

"I thought it might be," I said, smiling. She placed her head on my shoulder and her arm around me.

"I've like - never needed to cum more in my life," she said.

"Good."

"Thank you, Master. For - for lunch."

"And?"

"And for making me drink your piss and for - for hurting me."

I just smiled, caressing her back as we walked to the car. "You're welcome," I said. I walked with her to the passenger side and opened her door, watching as she climbed inside.

"Okay, you remember our deal, I'm sure," I said as I sat down next to her in the driver seat and closed the door. "Pull your dress down, Ari. Tits out until we get back to the garage."

She looked at me seductively and smiled. "You're really going to make me do this?" She asked. I wondered in what world she thought, after everything we had done, I would possibly let her off the hook now.

"Yes, Ari. Now, pull your dress down." She looked around to ensure nobody was watching and sighed.

"You're so mean" she said, shaking her head. She smiled, though. I smiled back. I was starting to realize what she meant when she said I was mean. I knew, of course, that she didn't mean it in the usual sense. She seemed to say it when she was being pushed to do something that part of her wanted, and maybe part of her was a little reluctant to do. And I could tell that during those times, she was getting aroused at the excitement and the rush of doing something - like driving through town with her breasts exposed - that she found incredibly arousing and exciting, although risky.

Slowly she reached for her shoulders and pulled the uppermost portion of the dress down over her shoulders, over her arms until it fell to her sides.

"Good, now your bra," I said. "Here." I reached out my hand toward her back. Seeing my intentions, she turned her back toward me and I quickly unhooked it. She turned back toward me, her hands cupping her breasts.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said with a seductive look on her face.

"Why's that? You seem to be enjoying yourself."

"I am. But I feel like such a whore!"

"Good. We both know how much that turns you on. Now take it off, Ari."

She sighed, tilted her head up and smiled. It was as if she knew she shouldn't be doing this, but she wanted it anyway, and she needed just a moment to wipe away the sane and rational thoughts before she committed to exposing her breasts. Slowly, she pulled her hands away from her chest, bringing the bra with them, putting her elbows in her lap and allowing the garment to fall off her shoulders and in between her legs. I quickly grabbed it and threw it in the back seat.

"Hey! I thought you said you'd let me cover up if someone saw!" She protested.

"With your dress, silly. Were you really going to take the time to put your bra back on if someone saw?"

"I - I don't know," she stammered. Clearly, she hadn't thought that far ahead.

"Okay. Arms at your sides. If you see someone looking, pull your dress up, but just enough to cover your tits. You don't get to put it back on all the way. Got it?"

"Okay. Can we get going?"

"Oh, sure, you want to -"

"Yeah. You're making me sit here in a parking lot with my tits out."

"Yeah - the longer we sit here, the more turned on you get, right?"

"Well, yeah," she said with a seductive smile. "But you won't fuck me until Friday! See, mean! Plus, if we sit here long enough, somebody's definitely going to see!"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I asked her, squeezing her left breast.

"Yeah, no. I mean -"

"I know what you mean. Fine, we can go."

"On second thought, why don't you put your arms behind your head, relax a little?" She did as she was told, and I reversed the car and then began to pull out of the lot.

She looked at me and smiled as we drove down the street. "You actually enjoy this, don't you?" I asked.

"Shut up," she said teasingly, laughing. I reached over, caressing her left breast, making her nipple stand erect.

"Don't tell me to shut up," I said. "Or I'm just going to keep teasing you, making you wish you could cum."

"I know. I like it." A car passed going the other direction.

"Okay, they definitely just saw my tits, and you - you know - squeezing them."

"Then why didn't you cover up?" I teased.

"I - I was distracted - I didn't see in time, I -"

"You didn't want to cover up, did you?"

"I mean, I don't usually like random people staring at my tits."

"Maybe not usually. But today is different, isn't it?"

She looked out the window, away from me. "Fine. I'm turned on and I wanted them to look. Are you happy?" I just smiled and grabbed her breast again.

We made it through one stoplight - made a right turn, actually - and Arianna actually left her breasts exposed despite cars stopped in two directions. Clearly, I thought, this was getting to her.

"Do you want to touch yourself? Touch your pussy?" I asked her as I made the turn.

"I want you to fuck me," she begged.

"Well you'll have to wait for Friday for that. I mean right now. I can tell you're crazy horny. You can lift up your dress and touch your pussy if you want."

Slowly, Arianna lifted her dress, spreading her legs. She softly caressed her slit, closing her eyes, rotating her head back. I thought I heard a soft moan as we pulled up to the next stoplight. It was red, so I stopped. For the moment, we were alone.

"Can you please just fuck me when we get back? I want to feel your cock," she begged, looking over at me. She looked at the bulge in my crotch. God, it was hard to keep turning her down, and I wasn't even sure I'd make it through the week anymore. In that moment, I actually started to consider the prospect of fucking her that afternoon, but instructing her not to cum and punishing her if she disobeyed. But as I considered it, a pickup truck pulled up next to us, and I looked over.

Initially, the driver wasn't paying attention, so I didn't say anything. After all, the rule was she could cover up if someone actually saw her, not if someone might be able to see her.

But then, he turned and looked in our direction just as Arianna turned back to face forward, and what he saw was a young, attractive woman, braless, her dress pulled down and her tits exposed, rubbing her pussy with her legs spread in the passenger seat. A half second later, before I could get any words out to let her know she could cover up, we heard the horn blow.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Arianna shrieked. She quickly reached for the dress as she realized what was happening, pulling it up over her tits. Realizing her dress was still hiked up and her pussy exposed, she held the top of the dress up with one hand and pulled the bottom down with the other.

"Derek! He just - he just saw my - everything, oh my god!" She turned to look at me, her face beet red with embarrassment.

"Is he still there?"

"Yes."

"Fuck. I knew this was going to happen! Fuck! What am I going to do!?"

"Relax, I'm sure he enjoyed the show," I said, laughing. "What do you think he's going to do, call the cops?"

Slowly, she turned to look at him. He was maybe a few years older than me, graying stubble on his face and was wearing a T-shirt. He waved at her as he saw her turn to look. What Arianna did next astonished me.

"Hi," she said, giggling. She waved back. "Should I show him again?"

"Sure."

Arianna lowered her dress, exposing her breasts, as she turned and placed her nipples against the window. He gave her a thumbs up.

Just then, the light turned green and off we went. He made a right turn, and that was that.

"See, you do like it when people look, don't you?"

"I'm so horny, I couldn't- I wanted him to see - just for today, though." We'll see about that, I thought to myself.

Arianna kept her dress pulled down as we proceeded on, closing her eyes.

"How are you going to see if someone is looking if your eyes are closed?" I inquired.

"I'm not," she replied.

Soon we were back in the garage. It didn't seem like anyone else saw, at least, not that I noticed. I helped Arianna put her bra back on and then kissed her passionately before we exited the car.

"Okay, no teasing your tits until three thirty," I said. "Let's actually try to get some work done, OK?"

She nodded. "I still wish you would just fuck me," she said, smiling a flirtatious smile.

Once back inside, we actually did manage to get some work done. I was on the phone for most of the next couple of hours, glancing at her in the webcam every so often. With nothing serving as a major distraction for her, she was free to finally get some work done as well. I couldn't help looking at her, wondering if I should just take her in the far bathroom and plow into her, gripping her hips and forcing my cock inside as she bent over the sink. But I didn't act on it. I had so much more planned for her to endure, and I knew it would be much more satisfying in the end if we waited.

3:30 finally came, and I sent her a text. "Your time is up," I said. "I want you to put those clamps back on your nipples."

"Yes sir," she texted back with a wink.

For the next half hour, I watched her on the monitor as she struggled to work. I could see her caressing her breasts, trying to relieve the pain. I could see her briefly stroke her pussy occasionally, extremely aroused, not able to help herself. I saw her bite her lip, and I saw her lick her lips and I even saw her wipe her eyes.

Finally she texted me. "Can I please please take these off? My nipples are so sore!"

"Yes, but put your other bra on," I replied. In the monitor, I could see her get up and leave. A few minutes later, she arrived at my desk and looked around. Seeing that nobody was near, she lifted up her dress, showing me her engorged pussy, a creamy messy liquid dripping out.

"I just want you to see what this is doing to me," she said.

"Great. I thought so. Now let's get some work done." She sighed and stomped off to her desk.

"I love the way you make me torture myself for you," she texted me. With the text, she sent a short video. I knew I'd have to have some privacy to watch it, so I went to the men's room. Thankfully, nobody was inside.

In the clip, she lowered her dress and took off her bra, the clips painfully attached to her nipples. "Master, I want to show you how much I - I love - I love torturing my own tits for you," she began. "Ohhh - ohhh, fuck!" She moaned as she pulled the first clamp off. "Owwww!" She caressed her swollen breast briefly before moving on.

"Ohhh- owww! Fuck! Fuck, it hurts! It hurts, but I love it, Master!" She said as she released the second clamp. She caressed that breast as well before grabbing her other bra - the one with the tacks - and shifting it into place. "Ohhhh, yes! I need this Master!" She moaned.

"You keep me turned on all day," she said, lifting her dress. "You make me want to cum so hard!" She slowly stroked her pussy before pushing two fingers inside. "I can't help it, Master. See what it does to me? Being your little pain slut? Your urinal? Ohhhh."

"But I have to stop. I'll be a good girl for you, as much as I want to cum," she said. She stroked herself one last time before lowering her dress. "I hope you - I hope I can drink your piss again before we go home."

That was it. The video was over. "God, that was hot," I thought, as I closed it and left the men's room.

"Will you please just fuck me?" She texted as she saw me arrive back at my desk.

"Yes. On Friday," I responded.

Just before the end of the day I texted her again. "Meet me in the bathroom." I didn't have to say anything else. Five minutes later, I walked in to her, on her knees, dress hiked up, waiting.