A Week With Arianna: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you wanted more piss to drink?"

"I was just trying to get you to fuck me," she admitted, smiling.

"And I will, on Friday. I promise. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock, putting it in front of her face. "But you still begged for it and I was planning on using you as my urinal one more time anyway. Now open up. You just can't get enough of my piss, can you?"

"No. I mean - it tastes disgusting. It makes me feel disgusting."

"Yet it turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Shut up. Just piss in my mouth," she said. She opened wide and I began a stream of piss directly into her waiting hole.

"Good girl. Swallow," I ordered. She showed and coughed as she did so.

"Still choking on it?" I asked her. "Still haven't gotten used to it, have you?" She shook her head.

"How about some more practice then?" I said as I filled her mouth up again. "Wow, what a pretty little urinal you are. Who would look at a pretty thing like you and think for a minute you're just a piss drinking urinal whore?"

She swallowed again, coughing, and I began to fill her mouth up a third time. "You're too pretty to be such a nasty urinal slut, aren't you? Yet here you are, on your knees, begging for it. Is that right?"

"Yes, master," she said. She looked at the floor.

"Do you feel disgusting?" I asked her.

"I feel worthless," she said, her eyes filling with tears.

"No, you're not worthless. Even urinals serve a purpose."

"I like feeling worthless. It turns me on."

"I know. One more mouthful," I said. She opened up and I filled her mouth again. This time, she retched and almost spewed when she swallowed, but she managed to keep it down. I looked at her, wiping her mouth and the wiping the tears away from her eyes.

"All done. Go home," I said. "Take that bra off first. You can put the other one back on. And you remember what you're going to do for your boyfriend tonight, don't you?"

Arianna nodded. "Give him a blowjob and apologize for picking a fight with him last night."

"Good girl. And no cumming, no matter what, okay?"

"Yes, Master.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow." And with that, I kissed her on the forehead and left, stopping only to pick up my belongings before heading for the door.