All Comments on 'A Week with Cathy Ch. 02'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
trite_readertrite_readeralmost 7 years ago
Ok,

But this suspenseful stuff, of teasing with tiny little increments doesn't really work. People forget what your wrote before. Makes it hard to keep up. Especially when half of the tiniest chapter is a repeat of chapter 1a.

I want to read your story, I really do. But give me something to actually read....

Gary_Alexander_2Gary_Alexander_2almost 7 years ago
About Chapter 1A

The reason Chapter 2 includes a repeat of Chapter 1A is that Literotica decreed that 1B as too short, so I had to combine 1A and 1B together and call it Chapter 2. They were supposed to have immediately eliminated deleted 1A so there wouldn't be any confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tiny little increments?

Are we reading the same story??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It was Gail!

His "innocent" sister came in at night and sucked his cock. That's why she's been teasing him all week.

jtw0978jtw0978almost 7 years ago

Part 3 please don't leave me hanging

Gary_Alexander_2Gary_Alexander_2almost 7 years ago
Chapters 3 and 4 have been submitted

So stay tuned!

(It can take up to to a week for a story to work its way through through Literotica's system)

Brett78xBrett78xalmost 7 years ago
I dig the tease

Haven't read chapter 3 yet so I'm enjoying the mental tease on who came into the guest room. Nicely written, Gary!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Wow! Talk about going 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds! That’s the difference between Parts 1&2.

Now we’re rockin’ and soon to be rollin’ , no doubt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous