All Comments on 'A Week with Cathy Ch. 07'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If we're voting

I want to read what happens with Tony and his step-sisters, and Kara with Gail

jlarue1959jlarue1959about 5 years ago
More on Tony and sisters ...

I love all the threads on this story line, but definitely want to read more on Tony, Sara & Kara ...

readeralreaderalabout 5 years ago
It's been a while

It's been almost two years since you wrote the first 6 chapters of you story, so it seemed a good idea to read it again before reading ch.7. It was as good as the first time. The story line that is hanging is the ending of ch.6 a cliffhanger kept for too long. Then is the story between the parents the S's, M's and R's (great idea btw), mostly the M's and R's and what is implied there. And of course the story lines that you started with all the other characters.

Just don't keep us without the next chapter of your delightful story for too long.

MemberXMemberXabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your kind words, readeral!

More chapters are coming, hopefully soon. This one was necessary to set some stages.

And Gail might be visiting another of my series very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All the threads are promising, but...

Let's pick up from Chapter 6 first.

Then let's see about Tony and his sisters and Gail.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

you lost me several pages back. I don’t think a pencil, paper and notes on who isxwho aetc. should ever be needed for a literotica story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous