A Week with Cathy Ch. 14 - Finale

Story Info
Roommates exchange sexy and somewhat-true bedtime stories.
1.9k words
4.46
15.7k
12

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers

"Tell me a bedtime story," Toni said after we settled into our beds.

I'd gotten back to school last night, and she'd gotten in this afternoon, so this was our first night together as second-year roommates.

This was a game we'd played last year sometimes. I don't remember how it really began, just that one night I'd told her about how the past summer, just after my eighteenth birthday. I was in my friend Vicki's pool with Vicki and my boyfriend. I was still a virgin, and my boyfriend was touching me wherever and whenever he thought he could get away with.

And I was letting him get away with a lot.

"Oh, how much?" Toni had asked, fully into the story.

Okay, I thought, if it's a story she wants, then she's going to get a story: and if I had to change some facts around to make it a good one -- a hot one -- I was going to do it.

"I was wearing a very thin bandeau," I told her. "Barely covering my boobs." As if my parents ever would have let me own something like that. "But that was okay, because Vicki had seen me naked plenty of times and this was all about teasing my boyfriend. And every time he pressed up against me, I could tell how well it was working... if you know what I mean."

"Go on, keep going."

So I had, telling Toni in detail how, when Vicki went into the house, my boyfriend and I really went at it. Vicki watched from an upstairs window as my boyfriend pulled of my top and threw it onto the deck alongside the pool.

And then lowered my bottoms to my knees, bent me over, and fucked me from behind.

Before I could tell her what Vicki said and did when she came back out and found us like that, I heard soft sigh coming from my roommate's bed.

"Toni, were you just... um..."

"No," she said quickly, then "Yeah, kinda. Is that weird?"

And it was, but weird in a fun way, and I certainly couldn't blame her: and from then on, any time one of us said "Tell me a bedtime story," she'd get a hot "true" story and usually masturbate while listening to it. Neither of us ever mentioned the masturbation part after that first night, but neither did we hide the fact. Sometimes we'd even play with ourselves while telling the story, as long as it didn't interfere with the telling.

"Okay," I said, "but I really need a story from you afterward."

"It's a deal."

CATHY'S STORY

This was a few days ago at my friend Vicki's house. She was throwing a pool party, We all knew it would be the last one of the summer, so most of the girls decided to wear the skimpiest swimsuits we could find, just to tease the hell out of the boys. Vicki was wearing one with a thong bottom and a top that I think was a size or two too small. It covered her nipples and her pussy, but just barely. She has a rose tattoo on her right breast, and I think every bit of it was visible. My own top was like a narrow belt going around me, again covering my big nipples but leaving the rest of my little breasts, above and below them, completely exposed.

One girl claimed she'd forgotten to bring her suit so she went into the pool wearing her t-shirt and panties, which of course both became totally see-through.

The guys, as we'd planned, all had boners their suits couldn't hide. It was open season on us touching their dicks as we passed by them, making matters even worse. I'm sure a few of them shot off inside their trunks but it was difficult to tell because they all seemed to stay hard.

Two couples snuck inside the house to fuck, and Vicki's brother and my friend Gail were dry-humping in the middle of the pool.

Of course the guys were getting touchy with the girls as well. After two or three of the guys had touched my boobs, I noticed my top was no longer covering anything so I just took it off. And seeing that, one by one all the rest of the girls did the same.

Obviously that raised the stakes: probably every boy there ended up touching every girl's bare boobs, and their boners looked painful. Hot to us, of course.

There was this one guy, Scotty, who Vicki and I had been flirting with for the past few days. He'd never seen either of us topless before this, but now we were on either side of him, grinding our boobs against him.

Suddenly Vicki yanked down his trunks. His dick was just below water level, but everybody noticed. It got everybody's attention because nobody was expecting full nudity. And it was big.

Vicki began stroking it. I don't even know if he realized everybody was watching him getting a hand job. Maybe he did and that made it hotter for him. I was behind him, rubbing my hard nipples into his back. And then suddenly he came, shooting his cum into the water. One girl scooped a bit up with her hand and tasted it. Another girl, probably to one-up her, rubbed a little of his cum into her own breasts.

I reached around his body and grabbed his dick myself. It was already rock-hard again. So I led him over to the side of the pool and pulled off my own bikini panties -- I'd only been completely naked in a swimming pool once before, never in front of so many people -- then spread my legs and ---

Oh god, oh yeah, god yes, Toni moaned.

I'd never heard her cum so loudly, and so openly. I wasn't surprised, though, because I'd been playing with my own pussy the past few minutes and it was certainly wet. "Your turn," I said, as soon as she settled down.

TONI'S STORY

Last night, Joe and I went to the movies. We drove down to the mall not far from where you live because I still had to pick up a few things first. I was wearing my button-down white blouse and after I was done trying on clothing, I stuffed my bra into my purse. You know without a bra you can really see my dark nipples through that shirt, but we were far from home and it was going to be our last night together for a while, so I didn't give a fuck.

I'm sure people were staring at me, but that just got me hornier.

We really had no desire to see a movie: we just wanted to make out -- and by the time we made it home, my parents would be asleep and I could sneak him up to my room for a going-away fuck.

When we got there, there was another couple our age in the back row. Joe said we should pop into a different theatre -- one of the twelve had to have an empty back row -- but I said it'll be fine, we can stay far enough away from them that we'd all still have our privacy. But when we started down the row, I noticed that the girl was wearing a bright red, really small bikini top that was barely holding her in. Not a string, but close.

I led us all the way down the row, until I was sitting next to the other guy.

I could see him looking at me. The lights were still on, so I was sure he could see my nipples through my top. He wasn't being at all subtle about it, but that's why I wear the top in the first place.

I unbuttoned the top two buttons to give him a better peek.

The girl wearing the red bikini top noticed too; and just as the lights went out, I could see her lifting her top up to her neck, exposing her breasts. That got her boyfriend's attention back.

Got Joe's attention too.

I turned to him and kissed him, sucking on his tongue the way I know he likes it, as if it were his dick. He tried to slip his hand inside my top, and I made it easy for him by taking it off completely. The guy next to me was kissing his own girlfriend and I put my top on his lap, "accidentally" giving his dick a quick stroke as I did so.

He was so hard. Well no surprise, right?

Joe put his hand on my knee, and began moving it up, pushing the hem of my skirt higher and higher. I thought "Does he remember I'm not wearing any panties?" Exposing my breasts is one thing, but in another moment he'd be exposing my pussy to complete strangers. I'd been topless in public before, on beaches and such, but this would leave me really naked.

Cathy was breathing heavily now. She was close. Toni was too, she was ready to cum again. She began telling her story a bit faster.

Just as my pussy was coming into view, Joe pressing a finger into it, the girl pulled down her boyfriend's shorts and now I was looking at his dick while he was looking at my pussy. I'd never even spoken a word to him, and we were naked together.

The girl started pumping his dick with one hand while playing with her own tits with the other.

I pushed up the arm rest between me and the guy, leaned down, and took the tip of his dick into my mouth. I wasn't sucking him, I wasn't going to give a complete stranger a blow job, his girlfriend was pumping him harder, and I could feel his dick harden in my mouth.

My back was to Joe, so he began finger-fucking me from behind. It was basically a threesome.

And then the guy groaned loudly, and his girlfriend pumped him faster and I pulled away and he strayed cum all over my face and tits as he came loudly, and so did I. And we

Oh god, Cathy moaned

And we were so loud everybody in the theatre

Oh, yes, god, oh...

They could all hear us

Fuck, yes!

And Joe and I got up and ran out of the theatre, me still topless with cum all over my chest

... Cathy and I both needed a moment to catch our breath. And I can't speak for her, but I also needed to clean myself a bit.

"Oh shit, that was fun," she said.

"Oh, yeah. I love our little game."

"Well, there are always more stories where those came from."

#

And that ends A Week With Cathy. I really did have to bring Cathy back for the final chapter, didn't I?

I left plenty of loose ends that can turn into new stories if anybody's interested, such as whatever's going on with Rick and Rani and Mark and Missy, and Tony and his step-sisters. Maybe Vicki and Barry, or even Barry and Anna.

Gail's already moved over to the Kathy's Pool Party series where, as I write this, she's in a bit of an awkward situation.

I have several series on Literotica that I've abandoned mid-stream. Not because I lost interest, but because I can't quite figure out where the next chapter should go. If there are any writers here who'd like to take over one of these series, let me know: it might be fun to see what direction somebody else would take it.

MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers