All Comments on 'A Week with Memaw Ch. 01'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was a very interesting story; one that I would love to play out with my grandmother, and also an aunt, both who are widows and are very good looking and have very nice bodies. I must do some planning for this to happen. Please write more stories, and finish this one soon.

parputter69parputter69over 12 years ago
Nice start

This is a nice start to the lead up to the Shapiro slumber party. Looking forward to more. Needs a little more explicit sex action, tho.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where's Ichabod?

You used to write as Story Crafter on a site called Ichabod's Erotica. Do you know if that site is still around. I've not been able to find it.

I wrote at this site as leann511 but my account has been mysteriously cancelled but I hope you can reach me at:

lmclane48@gmail,com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Disturbing Tone

I have problems with this story.

1. The main character is dark, and cold, and manipulative, and contemptuous.

2. The tone and attitude of the main character is more appropriate to a male who doesn't really value women, but simply uses women for his own needs.

3. It seems to me that this story was first written with a shallow and dismissive male as the main character, and then the author simply changed the names and pronouns to be female.

Because of the above, the story just doesn't work for me. Inconsistently dark and not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this first part

I was fortunate enough to have a loving relationship with my grandmother and it changed my life. It lasted for quite a while since she lived so close and after her, trying to date boys was a waste of time. thank you for this wonderful story......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a week w/memaw

love the story. write about the next door lady and memaw. thanks

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Hot story... Unexpected subject.

The story was really good, though with a couple grammatical errors. Time to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love how the granddaughter knows she's hot and uses it to get what she wants.

saabdokksaabdokkabout 1 year ago

loved this please continue well written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Annas a sexy little minx. Lovr to read more about her and the neighbour. Maybe a 3some,have anna arrange it so when hubbys away meemaw and neighbour can play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous