A Weekend Affair

Story Info
Cheating on my girlfriend with her sexy, asian mother.
2.8k words
4.56
23.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, baby," I whispered, my girlfriend Victoria's tiny, left hand expertly pulling the skin of my six-inch circumcised cock up and down. She was so good that she didn't even need lube, save for a little saliva. Victoria's petite body lay curled up to me as 'the Bachelor' played on the TV in front of us, the volume of which we had on low so as not to disturb her parents sleeping in the other room. We were only visiting for the weekend, getting away from the apartment we shared in the city.

Pressure building in my testicles, I knew it wouldn't be long until I exploded in her hand. Breathing heavily, I looked down her shirt at a pair of perfect DD-cup breasts, partially obscured by her long, black hair. But suddenly she slowed to a stop, eventually letting go of my throbbing erection. "I'm sorry," she whispered, her beautiful brown eyes looking up at me. "I'm worried they can hear us. Plus, my hand is really cramping."

"So let's switch sides," I said, unsuccessfully attempting to hide the frustration in my voice. "Come on, you got to finish earlier."

"I said no. Besides," she said with finality, gesturing to the television. "Besides, you were looking at those women more than you were looking at me."

"No, I wasn't," I argued truthfully. "I was literally just looking down your shirt."

"Oh, God. Nice." Victoria sighed and turned over. "Goodnight," Victoria muttered, before turning away from me and pulling the blue comforter up to her neck.

"Great." I sighed with annoyance, my dick still hard and sticking out the top of my boxers. "Goodnight. I'll be right back, need to get water and brush my teeth." Not receiving a response, I tucked my boner down and slid out of bed. I crept down the stairs as quietly as possible, heading for the kitchen. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling Reddit as I took each step. Distracted, tired, sexually frustrated, and blinded by the dark, I didn't hear Victoria's mother, Ellen walking to the bottom of the staircase. Immediately after stepping off the bottom step, I collided with Ellen, hard. Apparently, she wasn't paying much attention either.

Extremely startled, I managed to grab the handrail, but Ellen had no such luck. For an Asian woman in her mid-forties, she was tall, at five-foot-seven. Her head hit me in the middle of the chest, and she rebounded backwards. If the poor woman hadn't been so shocked, she probably would've been able to avoid dropping her phone and falling backwards. Everything happened in the blink of an eye. As she stumbled, her arms extended, looking desperately for something to catch her balance. While I had been able to grab a handrail, her fingers only managed to snag the front of my boxers. I tried to grab her arm, but it was too late. Ellen had inadvertently pulled my boxers down to my knees, and as she stumbled, pulled me off the stairs onto her.

Before I fully realized what happened, my half-hard cock brushed against the inside of her thigh. I looked down at my girlfriend's mother, who now lay on her back, directly under me. I'd be lying if I said that I'd never thought about Ellen sexually. The truth is that on multiple occasions while balls-deep in her daughter, I'd imagined that it was Ellen's pussy (or mouth) that I was thrusting and ejaculating in. Looks-wise, she was an average to above-average woman, especially considering her age. She didn't look like one of those Instagram models or porn stars, but if she was your teacher, or your friend's mom growing up, you'd want to fuck her. The sexiest thing about her was the sole fact that she was my girlfriend's mother, but she had aged gracefully. Her exercise regimen kept her body tight and her ass thick. After seeing her in a bikini at the beach last summer, I could also confirm that her breasts still looked amazing as well. Ellen had put on a little weight since her younger years, but in all the right places. Seeing her now on the floor, jet-black hair splayed around her, in a revealing, white nightgown, gave me a slight rush. I quickly pulled up my boxers.

"Oh God, ma'am, are you okay?" Still kneeling between her legs, I rose to a stand, both of her arms in my hands. I hope she didn't see my cock, I thought. She slowly stood, clearly shaken.

"Yes, I'm okay." She said, breathing hard. Ellen stumbled, but I held her steady. She grimaced. "My head is really hurting though. Would you take me to the kitchen for ice?"

"Of course," I responded. "I'm really sorry about that, I should've been paying more attention."

"No, no." She smiled at me. "I'm really okay. It wasn't your fault; I should've turned a light on." I helped her to the kitchen, guiding her to a seat at the small, circular table by the counter. As I went through the freezer looking for a good ice pack, she spoke up again. "If it's all the same to you, would it be all right if we didn't mention this to my husband, or Victoria? I'm just embarrassed is all." She blushed. Did she see my penis after all? Just the thought of it made some blood flow south.

"No problem." I pulled out a frozen bag of peas and wrapped it in a paper towel. "Will this work?"

"Perfect." She continued smiling as I walked towards her, and I could've sworn that she oh so briefly glanced at my crotch. Ellen placed the pack against the back of her head, while I headed back to the sink for a couple glasses of water. "Why don't you sit with me for a bit?" She patted the chair next to her.

"Sure," I replied, smiling, as I took a seat. Ellen and I talked for a while about random things: my job, her job, family, but stopped suddenly when her husband Ron came up.

"He just doesn't care about me anymore," she said, tearily. "As soon as he gets off work, he starts playing video games and drinking. We used to fuck every day. Now he doesn't even touch me. I would do whatever he wants too. If Ron wanted me to suck him off, I would. If he wanted to fuck me in the ass, I'd let him."

Shocked to hear those words out of her mouth, I froze. If only Victoria would adopt such an attitude. "Well, maybe..."

"Do you and Victoria ever have problems like that?" Ellen looked up at me, tears in her eyes. I remembered what happened earlier, before I came downstairs.

"I mean, sometimes..." I said, without thinking. "Sometimes it feels like she just doesn't care about my pleasure. Just tonight..." I stopped, shaking my head. "Sorry, we shouldn't be talking about this."

"No, it's okay!" Ellen placed her hand on my knee, looking into my eyes. "We're kind of like family. I just need someone to talk to."

"So, what happened tonight?" She continued. I gazed back at her, realizing how erotic the situation was. Her hand remained on my knee, ever so gently massaging it with her fingers. Hearing her talk about blowjobs, anal sex, and now the feel of her skin on mine, caused the front of my boxers to tent up. Not wanting this moment to end, I told her all about how Victoria gave me blue balls only half an hour before. By the time I got to the end, Ellen's hand had slid about an inch north, groping my thigh slightly more aggressively.

"That bitch," she said, her eyes drifting down to my stiff cock. "A woman should always make sure her man is taken care of."

I just looked at her, lust in my eyes. My breathing sped up as I began to wonder whether something would happen between us. No way, I told myself. Ellen isn't that kind of woman.

"Now I know why you were so hard when you landed on me earlier," she said, smirking mischievously.

"Don't tell me you did that on purpose?" I flirted back.

"No," she replied. Seeing my positive response, she continued testing the waters. "But I'd be lying if I didn't enjoy it. Been a long time since a strong, hung, young man like yourself was between my legs."

She slid her hand a couple more inches up my thigh, leaning forward to give me a good view of her breasts down her nightgown. Damn, this woman is so fine, I thought. The only thoughts running through my mind were of picking her up, carrying her to the couch, and fucking her brains out.

"I'd understand if you say no," she said. "But would you let me finish what my daughter started?" She gently put a few of her fingertips around the tip of my penis, over the boxers. "I just can't believe she would do that to you."

I sat there, shocked, but slowly nodded. Ellen got up from her seat, a hungry look in her eye, and kneeled in front of me. Within seconds my underwear sat around my ankles, while the face of the beautiful Asian MILF who gave birth to my girlfriend, was only a foot away from my fully erect penis. Each of her hands rested on my knees, but slowly migrated north to the base of my cock. Her right hand pressed it against my belly, her fingertips resting on the underside of my shaft, while the fingers on her left gently massaged my balls.

Ellen leaned forward and placed her mouth on the base of my penis, right where the shaft meets sack, and began sucking, sensually massaging the skin with her lips and tongue. Her long, black hair cascaded over my naked thighs, tickling them erotically. Leaning back in my seat, I let out a soft moan. Suddenly I felt her tongue slide all the way up the underside of my erection, and then dance back down. I can't believe this is happening, I thought. Sheer sexual pleasure spread through my body.

She stopped licking for a moment and looked up, her fingers wrapped around the base of my shaft. "My daughter is a lucky woman. You have an amazing dick."

"Your husband is the lucky one," I responded. "He's just a moron. A beautiful woman who can..." Before I had even finished the sentence, Ellen pulled the head of penis into her mouth. Victoria had only given me a couple blowjobs throughout our relationship, but here her mom was, on her knees, lips wrapped around my throbbing erection. Her soft, petite hands, still holding my cock, began pulling towards her as she took more and more of my member down her throat. Already I could feel myself getting closer and closer to finishing, the warmth and wetness of her mouth quickly coaxing out a load.

I ran my fingers through her hair and leaned forward, getting my face as close as possible to hers. "Ellen, you are a goddamn angel. A perfect, cocksucking angel." Our eyes met, and I wanted it to never end. But I could feel that familiar tightness, the feeling of cum rushing to the surface. "I'm going to cum, Ellen," I whispered.

Her eyes lit up, and she quickened her pace. Suddenly, less than five minutes from when this woman started, I exploded in her mouth. Days of pent up ejaculate filled her throat. Holding her head, I thrust my hips forward. I could feel Ellen's tongue lapping up each load, swallowing my seed as fast as I was producing it. When I finally relaxed, spent, Ellen took my penis out of her mouth and tucked it back into my boxers, looking a little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, I got a little carried away." She looked sheepish, standing there in her nightgown. "Could we just keep this between us?" The sight of her, combined with the thrill of cheating on my girlfriend, was enough to keep me aroused. There was nothing I wanted more than to rip off her clothes and take her to bed.

I got up and walked over to her. Our bodies inches away from each other, I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. "Ellen, I'm not ready to be done yet," I said in a low voice. "Are you?"

Excitement and nervousness on her face, she shook her head. "Then let's just have some fun," I whispered, leaning towards her. Pulling her towards me, I buried my face into her neck, sensually kissing her silky skin. I raised my hands up until my right hand cupped her breast, and my left held the side of her neck. Gasping from the pleasure, Ellen relaxed in my arms, her head leaning back. Ellen's body trembled as I felt her up over the nightgown. She clearly wasn't used to this. "Where can we go?" I whispered into her ear.

"The couch," she said, gesturing to the brown sofa twenty feet away. "Take what you want. Make me your little whore."

Her legs wrapped around my waist as I lifted her up. She was lighter than I expected. Arms around my neck, I carried her to the couch. Ellen clearly wanted to be treated like a whore, and I was happy to oblige. I flipped her over so that she was sitting on her knees facing the back of the sofa, her beautiful ass jutting out towards me. I lifted the back of her gown to reveal the juicy booty I'd been lusting after.

"You want to be treated like a whore, huh?" I asked her rhetorically. Seeing her nod, I reached under her and put my hand on her incredibly wet pussy. Her body began to shiver and shake as I massaged her clit, sliding my fingers over her moist folds. Not wanting to waste any time, I pulled out my throbbing member and lined it up with her entrance, before unceremoniously sliding the entire length inside.

Holy shit. I'm fucking Victoria's mom right now.

Ellen let out a moan just a little too loud for my comfort, so I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her face into the headrest, covering her mouth.

"Quiet," I quietly demanded, again thrusting inside her. Not the most romantic fuck, but by the way she pushed back into me, I could tell a good, hard fucking was exactly what the woman needed. It was just what I needed too; Victoria always wanted slow, passionate sex. Quite the opposite from her mom, who was melting into the couch as I pounded her from behind.

Wanting to see more of her, I turned Ellen over so that her ass hung over the edge of the couch, legs spread high in the air. On her face was the look of overwhelming pleasure. We made unwavering eye contact as I leaned over her, penetrating her once again. Her eyes widened and her lips formed an 'O' shape, just like I'd seen her daughter do many times. My hands wandered over her body, exploring the woman who had given birth to my future wife. I had plenty of stamina since my first load was currently in Ellen's stomach, so we stayed in this position for a while as I fucked her, each thrust better than the last.

"How does it feel" I whispered in her ear. "To fuck your daughter's boyfriend? Does it make you feel like a slut?"

She nodded into the back of the couch, biting the upholstery. "I'm just a dirty slut," she moaned quietly. "I'm a cheating whore." I sped up, pushing as deep as possible. What a sexy woman, I thought. Much sexier than Victoria.

After ten minutes or so, I felt my testicles squirming, wanting to shoot semen inside of this woman, impregnating her. Changing positions one more time, I bent her over the seat of the sofa. She kneeled on the ground facing away, her legs between mine. Once more I started thrusting, feeling her cheeks clap against my thighs. My pace quickened as I got closer and closer. And Ellen could definitely tell. She started whispering "Do it. Just do it." Pushing my entire shaft inside of her, I released all the cum I had left into her womb. Her body stiffened and jerked, clearly orgasming as well. The two of us remained motionless for a few minutes, before Ellen quickly got up and looked around. I could tell that she felt embarrassed and guilty.

"Please don't tell them," She pleaded with me. "Just pretend nothing happened." Without another word, Ellen turned and went back up the stairs.

A little stunned, I stood up and wandered to the bathroom to clean myself up. She must've been completely starved of sex to go from a perfect sex kitten, back to my girlfriend's timid mother so quickly, I thought. Looking into the mirror, I smiled. That probably won't change any time soon, and then she'll be back for more.