A Weekend at the B&B Ch. 02

Story Info
We joined the mother and father-son duo in an all-out romp.
5.6k words
4.5
8.2k
17
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, I woke cheerful and content, turned towards Sue and watched her peacefully sleep. My eyes became drawn to her hickeys, and I recalled the events of last night in my mind. It was undeniably raunchy, and Sue wore the marks of it.

She was so different from my ex-wife, making me feel, well, me. I could kiss her in the middle of a busy street, and she would return my kiss passionately, unlike my ex, who had pulled away and scorned me for being indecent. At times, I wondered why I had married my ex in the first place, always coming to the same conclusion I was young, foolish, and inexperienced. In love with the wrong girl while believing we would grow together. Well, we did grow but in the opposite direction. What I liked, she did not, and what she became, I hated. In the end, our marriage ended in a divorce.

Sue coming into my life was so refreshing. I felt I was me again; we loved the same things in life and did the same things. She was adventurous, willing to initiate, happy to please and tease. She was a flirt by nature, and I loved to be the target of her flirting or watch her in action. Last night we walked down a new path in our relationship, and based on my reaction, I felt I was happy to take her hand and walk with her. We walked together, exploring new experiences that neither of us had had before.

I watched her beautiful face, lying beside her, lost in my thoughts, and when she started to stir, I kissed her lips.

"Good morning, Baby," I greeted her cheerfully between soft kisses.

She kissed me back, put her arms around my neck, and we cuddled in silence for a short while.

"How are you, Baby?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Happy and content, like a well fucked woman," she replied with a grin, "How are you? Are you okay with what happened?"

"Yes, I am. I feel good about what happened and would do it again if the opportunity arises," I replied.

She rolled on me, pinning me down, and kissed me passionately, her tongue making love to mine.

"I love that you wear your pets on your neck, Mistress," I said, smirking.

"You know, at first, I was angry with you, but when John gave me a hickey, that anger turned into pleasure."

"It was all written on your face. I was worried when your eyes shot daggers towards me, but then I could see a change in you."

"You are not upset with me for kneeing in your groin, are you, Babe?"

"No, not at all. The pain and your persona made it so erotic. I was busting with excitement, literally. I loved this mistress and pet play," I said as she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

"I am glad you are not. You looked very excited by the turn of events," Sue said from the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, she emerged, telling me to get up cause breakfast was ready for us in the dining room. I looked at her; she wore a see-through nightgown that almost reached the floor, sheer panties and her white high-heeled marabou mules.

"Is that how you will have breakfast? Seems a bit revealing since we'll probably have breakfast with the hosts," I said.

"After last night, nothing is too much or too little for me, but if you say I should change, I'll do it," she said, pouting.

"Oh no, it is fine the way you look. Actually, the thought of flaunting your sexy body turns me on. And in any case, what could be the worse thing that happens, we get kicked out?" I said, getting out of bed and putting on a nightgown.

"I am willing to take that chance," she said with mischievous eyes.

"Let's go, Baby," I said, opening the door for her.

The door to the dining room was open, and I heard chatter coming from the room as we approached. I let Sue walk in first, staying out of sight for a few seconds, wanting to listen to their reaction to how she looked, but as she entered, the conversation abruptly stopped, and no one said anything for long seconds.

"Oh my goodness, good morning, dear," I heard Sandy's voice eventually.

"Good morning, everyone," Sue chirped.

I entered and saw everybody's eyes on Sue while Sandy told us how breakfast worked. Sue walked to the buffet and told me to take a seat. I did, taking a seat facing Andy. John, who'd sat next to Andy, got up and walked to the coffee machine. Sue brought a few pastries for herself and me, placed them on the table then returned to the buffet just as John finished making his coffee.

She looked at John, smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. It took me by surprise just as much as it did John. Breaking the kiss, I saw Sue whisper something to him, making him smile then they pashed again. His hands slid around her midriff, settling on her arse, and he started to grope and fondle her firm cheeks, their bodies pressed into each other. Their conduct gave me an instant hard-on, and looking at the two of them confirmed what I suspected after last night; I loved what we had started.

I looked around for Sandy, but she must have left the room before Sue's brazen behaviour. I looked at Andy, who had no clue what was happening behind him as his eyes were deep in his paper. Eventually, she brought me the coffee and sat beside me. John's and Andy's eyes were on her, her breasts, hard nipples and dark areolas showing through the sheer material.

"Was that okay with you?" she leant towards me and whispered.

"More than okay. You just gave me a stiff one," I replied as we bit into our pastry.

I saw when she glanced towards my crotch, grinning, seeing the tent in my robe. Sipping on our coffees, we chatted with our hosts, and I found a common interest with Andy, photography. He was a keen shooter too. As we discussed the ins and outs of the craft, we heard heels on the parquet coming from the corridor.

"Where have you been, Sandy?" Andy said, turning around.

"Wow, I like what I see, girl. I wish you looked like this more often," he said.

"You know just as well with guests coming and going, I can't, but I think our guests won't mind it," she replied, looking at us.

"No, we don't," Sue said quickly, looking at me.

"I like a woman in a French maid uniform," I said, smiling at Sandy.

"I am sure we all do," Sue quipped.

Sandy started to busy herself around us like a real maid, topping up our coffees or just waiting to serve us. It was fun and erotic at the same time, but it was time to get on with our day, even though we did not plan much. We excused ourselves, returned to our room, dressed and left the B&B. The day went by quickly, walking on the beach, sightseeing, and relaxing.

When we returned to the B&B, we found our hosts sitting around the coffee table in the living room, playing cards. I noticed Sandy had changed into a sheer blouse with a push-up bra under it and a short skirt. Her skirt was high up on her legs showing stocking tops. She invited us to join them. I looked at Sue, and she nodded yes, so I said we would.

Sandy asked me to sit beside her on the couch, and as I took my place, I noticed her strappy stiletto sandals and red-painted toenails. She looked sexy, I thought. That left Sue sitting between father and son since they sat at either end of the three-seater couch.

Sue said she wanted to freshen up first, leaving us for a while. We chatted and sipped on some wine when she re-joined us. I could hear her heels click-clack on the wooden floor, and our heads turned to the door with anticipation, waiting for her to appear, and what a sight Sue was.

She wore a black, sheer blouse with a black shelf bra, her nipples in full view, poking through, her black skirt just long enough to cover the top of her beige stockings with black 'fuck me' stiletto pumps on her feet. She applied a strong layer of rouge lipstick on her lips and created a smokey-eye look around her eyes. Her hair was up in a ponytail. She walked to the couch, sat between father and son, and rested her hands on their naked thighs.

"Hello, boys," Sue said, "Where is my golden liquid."

John handed her a glass. My heart beat faster as she looked at me and smiled. I mouthed to her, "You are a gorgeous slut." She winked at me in return and seductively sipped her wine. We chatted for some time when Sue asked about the card game. Andy enthusiastically told her it was just a simple game of best of hands. She suggested we play, and everyone keenly agreed.

I noticed her skirt had ridden up enough to show the flesh above her stockings. I felt the sexual tension growing exponentially between Sue and the father-son duo. The touching, the innuendo and the flirting were relentless between them. She was in her element, teasing the two of them. I looked at Sandy, noticing her skirt was high up on her thighs by now as well. I put my hand on her stocking-covered leg.

"You are a leg man, aren't you? You love a woman's legs covered in nylons?" She said, searching my eyes.

"Yes, I am. I find the sight, the feel of a women's leg in stocking divine," I replied.

"Your painted toes look sexy in nylons," I remarked after she leant over and kissed me on my lips.

I glanced over to Sue, who was looking at me smiling, her eyes brightly shining, and when our eyes met, she blew me a kiss, grinning, I returned it.

"You two are close and an understanding couple, open to new things in your lives. That's so adorable," Sandy said when I looked at her again.

"I guess so," I said.

Sandy put her hand on my chest, leant close to me and kissed my cheek.

"I'd love to put my legs onto your lap so you can caress them. I love when a man touches my stocking-covered legs. Would you do it, please?" She said, batting her eyes seductively.

"Sure, I'd love to feel your legs under my fingertips," I replied, adding, "If you are a good girl, I could kiss your toes, too."

She swung her legs up on my lap and leant back into the corner of the couch on a pillow.

"Kids, I am out," Sandy said.

Looking at Sandy, I started to caress her legs, finding the feeling so erotic I felt my groin stirring. I looked at Sue and saw her hand on Andy's thigh, stroking it along, from his knee to the leg of his shorts, whilst they engaged in conversation. I could see John's hand on her thigh, gently stroking it just below the hemline of her skirt, where her stocking finished, bare skin started. I looked at Sandy; her eyes were closed, and she was biting her lower lip.

"Mistress, I'd love to please you," said John.

Everyone looked at him then turned to Sue, and I thought the game had entered its final stage as we all waited for her reply. She turned towards him, looking into his eyes.

"I want you to give me what your mother receives, my pet," Sue told him.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied as he sat back.

Sue swung her legs onto Joh's legs and rested her head on Andy's lap, looking up into his face. He looked into her eyes and gently caressed her face with his fingers while John took care of her legs. He removed one of her heels, kissed and sucked her red-painted toes, then put her heel back on and did the same to her other foot. Sue closed her eyes, softly moaning to the erotic sensation John delivered her.

"My Mistress, how can I please, you?" Andy asked with a subdued voice, and Sue opened her eyes to look into his.

Her eyes sparkled with lust hearing his words, and she told him to unbutton her blouse and play with her nipples. I watched as the two men pleasured her. One fondled her breasts and played with her nipples while the other caressed her legs and feet. Her eyes closed, soft moans of pleasure leaving her lips.

I looked at Sandy, seeing her eyes were closed, removed one of her mules and raised her foot to my lips, kissing her painted toes just like John had done for Sue. A moan escaped her mouth. When I kissed all her toes twice, I put her mule back on her foot and placed it on my thighs, then raised her other foot and removed her mule. I kissed all five painted toes, took her big toe in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

"Oh, yes... that feels so good, naughty boy," Sandy moaned.

After a few minutes of sucking her big toe, I put her mule back on and placed her foot on my hard cock. I ran my fingers up on her calf, over her thigh, until I felt her bare skin. I squeezed her flesh and caressed her soft skin when I felt the heat from her pussy on my fingers. I touched the garment with the tip of my finger, feeling her soaking panties.

"That's enough, my pets," I heard Sue say.

I looked at her as she sat up straight, turned to John, put her arms around his neck, passionately kissing him for minutes, then turned to Andy, kissing him with the same passion and manner. Breaking the kiss, she sat straight, and while looking into my eyes, she undid the last buttons on her blouse and slid it off her shoulders, tossing it to the side. Then, she reached for her bra, unhooked it, slid it off her arms and tossed it next to her blouse. All this time, she kept eye contact with me whilst I could feel the excitement growing in my pants. She leant back on the couch.

"My pets, take care of my boobs. Make them your playthings," Sue told them, her eyes still locked on mine.

I saw the lecherousness in those eyes as the father-son duo latched on her breasts. She gasped at their contacts, blew me a kiss, closed her eyes and gave herself to the pleasures they inflicted on her. I looked at Sandy, who was watching the action too. She removed her legs from my lap, sat straight, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me passionately. I responded to her burning desire with my own, and we kissed for endless time, our tongues exploring, probing, and making love.

"You know they are going to fuck her?" she said after breaking our pash.

"Yes, I do. Sue wants it, wants to be fucked badly," I said.

"Will you fuck me?" she asked with wanting in her eyes.

"Yes, I will."

She straddled me and kissed me with all the pent-up lust in her. I put my hands on her thighs as we kissed. She stopped kissing me and removed my shirt, her fingers caressing my chest, her red nails scratching my skin. She pinched and twisted my nipple. I unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her body.

"The bra, too," she said, and I removed that too.

I took her breasts in my hands, squeezing them, feeling their softness and weight, thinking they were slightly larger than Sue's. I sucked on one of them, then twirled my tongue around the engorged nipple, which was also larger than Sue's. I sucked and bit her nipples, making Sandy moan and wince when I used my teeth, but she did not object. I kept rolling her nipples between my fingers when she took my head in her hands and kissed me hard, forcing her tongue deep into my mouth. My painfully hard cock was dying to get free from my pants, from its prison. As we kissed, I heard Sue's voice.

"That's enough for now, boys. Stand up and move the table to the side," she told them, and they did so as she continued, "Now stand in front of me and take your shirts off."

Sandy broke the kiss and turned her head towards them.

"Wait!" She said, getting off me and sitting beside Sue.

"All three of you stand in the middle facing us," said Sandy.

We did as she'd told us, and all three of us stood before them, shirtless with bulging pants.

"Take your shoes off," Sue said.

"Now, your pants," said Sandy.

It was so erotic, I thought.

"Babe, take your jocks off," Sue said to me.

I did as she'd told me, and my cock sprung from my underwear.

"Now it's your turn, John," said Sandy.

And finally, it was Andy's turn to remove his boxers. All three of us stood there with our cocks hard and ready.

"Andy, come here and kneel before me," Sue said.

"Do you see these hickeys on my neck?" she asked, and he nodded, "I want you to give me one on the back of my neck," she said, turning her head to give access to her neck.

He kissed her shoulder, nibbling on it for a bit, then kissed his way to the back of her neck and sucked on her skin, holding for seconds before releasing her.

"Thank you, you can stand with the rest of them," Sue told him.

"Sue, do you mind if I make them give me hickeys too?" Sandy asked.

"Sure, but only the one who will fuck you can give you a hickey."

She called me and told me to give her one. I obliged, leaving her with one roughly at the same spot as Sue's. Then she called Andy, who marked her neck on the other side, mirroring mine.

"Sit down, pets," Sue said.

As we, the boys, were cramming on the small two-seater couch Sue took Sandy's hand and pulled her up. She then drew Sandy close, their nipples touching when Sue leant over and tenderly kissed her lips which gradually turned into an intense smooch. Breaking the kiss, Sue turned to us and undid her skirt, allowing it to drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and looked at Sandy. She did the same.

Sue walked behind her, hooked her fingers into her knickers and pulled them to the floor. Sandy stepped out of them. Sue faced us and told Sandy to remove her panties. After Sue stepped out of her panties, they stood in front of us in stockings, suspenders and high heels. Sue took Sandy's hand, pulled her into another passionate kiss then steered her to the couch. They both sat down, spreading their legs wide open, exposing their smoothly shaven pussies to us and called Andy and me.

"Kneel in front of me, Andy and you, Babe, in front of Sandy," Sue ordered us, and we did, looking into their eyes while waiting for instructions.

"Make love to our legs and pussies, pets," came the order.

So we did, caressed, and kissed their legs, slowly working our way to their pussies. I kissed Sandy's knees as my fingers came into contact with her toes, slowly gliding up on her calves, under her thighs. Reaching her stocking tops, I scooted closer, feeling the heat from her pussy on my lips, her aroma titillating my senses. I heard Sue taking a sharp breath and knew Andy had reached her pussy, probably lapping it up. I planted a tentative kiss on Sandy's mound, then ran my tongue over it.

"Oh, yes", she hissed.

Using my fingers, I parted her folds, letting my tongue make love to her pussy. I ate her wildly with a purpose to my actions, making her moan loudly.

"Eat my cunt, pet," she kept repeating, "make me cum."

I heard Sue's heavy, erratic breathing, her whimpers and words directed at Andy. It was so erotic, listening to their moaning as we devoured their pussies. My cock had never been more rigid than at that moment listening to them while eating out Sandy's dripping pussy, and that was a big ask after the previous night's events. Sandy grabbed me by the hair and kept me in position as she wailed.

"That's it, yes, I am cuming, yes, yes."

Her body quivered with the force of her orgasm. I could hear Sue was not far behind her as I continued to eat Sandy's pussy, lapping up her juices and prolonging her pleasure. I heard Sue's loud wails and words telling Andy to eat her, to make her cum, and in no time, she was screaming she was cumming. Meanwhile, Sandy had tremors shaking her body again as my tongue probed her vagina.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes" she shrieked.

Slowly Sandy's pleasure subsided, and she told me to stop. I looked up into her face with her juices smeared all over my face.

"Did I do well, Mistress?" I asked her.

"You did better than well, my pet," she said as she leant forward, sweetly kissing my lips.

I knelt there with hands behind my back, waiting for my next order, my cock painfully hard. With Sandy's lips on mine again, she took my balls into her hand, gently massaging them.

"You both did a good job. We are very pleased. Now, return to your seats, please," Sandy said.

We did, my cock was rock hard, and I needed a release, but I knew I had to wait for that to happen.

"John, come here and kneel before Sue," said Sandy.

He did with his cock standing tall, his mushroom head a dark purple colour.

12