A Weekend at the B&B Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rub your cock on Sue's cunt and anus but do not dare to enter her. Do you understand, son?" she said sternly.

"Yes, Mother," he replied.

Sue looked at his cock, biting her lips, her eyes full of hunger and lust. He grabbed his shaft and ran his pisshole between Sue's folds from her vagina to her clit, then back to her vagina and onward to her anus. Sue was biting her lips while her eyes were asking to be fucked, to be penetrated by John's phallus.

"Now, massage mommy's cunt and anus with your fingers, son," Sandy said.

Not believing what I'd just heard, my eyes grew wide, and I glanced at Sue with shock written on my face, looking for a reaction, but she was in another world. Despite my astonishment, my cock lurched, which surprised me even more as I watched them. Sue's eyes were filled with unfulfilled desire whilst John pressed the head of his phallus against her anus like he wanted to enter her and touched Sandy's pussy, rubbing his fingers in her juices as she closed her eyes in delight. He rubbed Sandy's clit, his fingers going south, fingering her anus.

"That's my boy," Sandy moaned.

Sue's glistening eyes were fixed on John's cock as he slid his cock head over her clit, and moved down to her vagina. It would have been so easy for him to thrust forward, to just slide in and fuck her, but he had no permission to do so. He continued on his way to her anus. Sue leant back, raising her legs, putting them on his shoulders, and placing her anus in line with his cock.

He rubbed it around her rim, putting some force into it. She moaned aloud, and her breathing became erratic. I could see that her rim muscles were flexing, readying themselves to open for him. The pleasure both of them received was enough to keep them in a high state of arousal but not enough to bring them off. Both of them were moaning with pleasure as John worked on them.

"Andy, sit next to Sue and pleasure her boobs and lips while you, my naughty boy, come and sit next to me to do the same," Sandy said, looking at me.

We eagerly obliged. Andy kneeled on the couch beside Sue and went for her lips, kissing her passionately, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth. I copied him and did the same for Sandy. While pashing her, I found her boobs and massaged them gently. Her nipples were hard, so I pinched one of them between my fingers, rolling it. Breaking the kiss, I sucked one of her nipples while kneading her other breast.

"That's enough. I want cock. Sit on the couch, all of you," Sue told us.

We obeyed as they measured us up. I sat in the middle, waiting with anticipation. Sue kneeled before Andy while Sandy before me.

"You are both such a beautiful, hot sexy slut," I said.

They smiled, and then Sue looked at Andy before running her palm over the head of his cock slowly wrapping her fingers around it as she started stroking it. I looked at Sandy, who was watching me.

"It's your turn, big boy," Sandy said.

She took my cock into her hand and rubbed my piss hole with her thumb, slowly moving her hand to the base, pulling my foreskin back. A soft kiss on the top was followed by circling her tongue around the head. She pressed her tongue onto the underside of my cock and slowly engulfed it with her lips. Her movements were slow but deliberate. She took three-quarters of my cock in her mouth, then pulled back. Her tongue was magical. She started bobbing up and down on my erection.

I glanced towards Andy as Sue bobbed up and down on his engorged phallus like Sandy on mine. The vision of her sucking on his cock almost made me unload in Sandy's mouth. She noticed and pulled her lips off my cock while smiling lecherously.

"Not so soon, big boy," she chirped.

She looked at Sue and Andy, watching them as Sue almost took all of his cock down her throat.

"John, it's time to fuck Sue's cunt," Sandy said.

Sue stopped sucking Andy's cock, turned her head, and looked back at John with wanton desire in her eyes.

"Fuck me, John, fuck my cunt while I suck your dad," she said lecherously.

John moved behind her and positioned his cockhead against her vagina.

"Suck my dad's cock. Suck his cock, bitch," John said.

"John, you don't call Sue a bitch," Sandy scolded him.

"Sorry, mom," John replied.

"You can call me anything, John, anything you want. A slut, a whore, a bitch, just fuck my hungry cunt, fuck me," Sue whimpered in frustration, turning to Andy.

Sue grabbed Andy's cock and glided it in her mouth. That instant, John rammed his cock inside her, all the way, knocking her forward onto Andy's cock that slid down her throat, making her gag. I could see the bulge in her throat caused by Andy's cock. John pulled back, and she followed him, sliding her lips off Andy's cock. Her breathing was ragged, and her eyes were watery. John rammed his cock inside her again, forcing Sue onto Andy's cock till her nose pressed against his pubes. I looked at Sandy.

"Isn't it beautiful, father-son due fucking her, fucking your partner, the woman you love?" she asked.

I just nodded as she returned to my cock, sucking it with even greater vigour. I watched her for a while before I returned my eyes to Sue. She seemed to pick up their rhythm, and Andy's cock was slipping in and out of her throat with ease now. She was a beautiful woman being fucked like that, I thought, as my cock was serviced by Sandy. She was good at sucking my cock, I would say even better than Sue, but I would never tell her that. She stopped sucking me and looked into my eyes.

"John, vet your fingers in mommy's cunt and put them in Sue's anus," she said as she pushed her arse towards John while taking my cock again.

John did just that and slid a finger into Sue's anus while resuming fucking her. I glanced towards Sue and saw all three of her holes invaded by them. She was fucked hard by the father-son duo when her body started to convulse, tremors ripping through her body. Her orgasm was washing over her, but that did not stop their relentless fucking of her, resulting in many mini-orgasms before another tremendous tremor took control of her body.

"That's enough for now, boys. She needs some rest," Sandy said.

They pulled out of Sue, and she collapsed on the floor, curling up as the aftershocks of her orgasm periodically jolted her body.

"Leave her there and come and fuck me," she ordered them.

Andy lay on the floor under her then she lowered herself onto him, his cock sliding into her vagina effortlessly. She leant forward and took my cock in her mouth, leisurely sucking on me.

"Baby, are you okay?" I ask Sue with concern.

"Yes, Babe, I am fine," she softly replied.

John kneeled behind Sandy and told her he would fuck her arse. She let my cock flop out of her mouth.

"It's about time. Give it to me, son," she said, then yelled, "No, you have not given me a hickey."

"But..." he said.

"You have to give me one to be fair to Sue."

John parted her mother's hair on the back of her neck and began to kiss and suck her skin. I could see the joy on Sandy's face as her son gave her a hickey.

"Mmmmm, yes, my boy. Give mommy a nice big hickey," she moaned.

When John pulled away, he lined up his cock with his mother's anus and slid it in slowly, inch by inch.

"Yes, fuck my anus, bury your cock in me, my son," she moaned, "This is what I have been waiting for all night."

With that, she started sucking on my cock vigorously. They fucked her hard, and in no time, Sandy's body began to quiver. She was losing focus as her orgasm built to its pinnacle, and her sucking of my cock became random when a tremendous orgasm tore through her body. I so wanted to unload in her mouth, but she was not sucking me any more, just resting her head on my groin. I looked at Sue with pleading eyes; I needed release.

"I want to be fucked like that too," Sue whispered with foggy eyes.

I took over and told John to pull out of his mother and sit on the couch. As he did so, I told Sandy to sit on the edge of the couch beside him with legs spread wide open. I reached out, giving my hand to Sue to help her get up.

"Sit on John's cock facing him, Baby and ride him hard," I told Sue, "Andy, it's your turn to fuck Sue's arse."

He took my hint and, walking behind her, pushed his cock into her anus. Sue screamed in pain and pleasure. I knelt between Sandy's legs and directed my cock to her pussy, ramming it in hard, all the way. She gasped and said, "Bastard."

I ignored her and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. I fucked her hard and furiously. This time, I knew that there was nothing that could stop me. I would be filling her pussy with my sperm soon.

"Yes, that's it. Use me, you bastard," she moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head.

In minutes, I was there, pushing my cock into the deepness of her vagina as I unloaded my cream. I kept fucking her, and she started to quiver, tremors shaking her thighs as she reached another orgasm. When her emotional high decreased and my cock started to shrink somewhat, I put her legs on the floor and pulled out of her. I walked to the other side of Sue, standing on the couch offered my cock to her. She looked at me and eagerly took it into her mouth, sucking it hard.

"Sandy, play with Sue's boobs," I told her.

She groped, caressed Sue's boobs, pulled her nipples and sucked one into her mouth. I could see the rapid build-up of Sue's orgasm, the tremors shaking her body as she exploded in a violent climax. We keep fucking her, not giving her a chance to come down from her high. Her body's violent shaking went on and on, when John pushed his cock deep into her soaking vagina and unloaded inside her.

She moaned, feeling his cock flexing in her pussy while his seeds spewed deep into her. Not long after, Andy groaned aloud while spraying his seeds into her arse. When we all went flaccid, we pulled out of Sue and found a place on the couch to rest. I sat beside Sue, my arm around her, her head resting on my shoulder when I glanced over to the other couch where Sandy curled up between her men.

"Let's go to bed," I whispered to Sue.

We excused ourselves and retired into our room, falling asleep in each other's arms in minutes.

12