A Weekend at the B&B Ch. 03

Story Info
Our host seduces her, she lets him for my benefit.
4.8k words
4.54
6.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking early morning, I noticed the bed was empty beside me. I sat up, glanced around with sleepy eyes, and saw Sue standing at the window in her sheer white nightgown and white marabou mules. I espied she was not wearing panties, the small birthmark on her naked round arse cheek clearly visible. I climbed out of bed and walked behind her, sensing something was wrong. I kissed her neck, wrapping my arms around her and hugging her tightly.

"Good morning, Baby," I whispered.

She did not reply and kept staring out the window as we stood silently for long minutes. She eventually turned around in my arms and put her hands on my shoulders while looking at me with uncertainty in her gorgeous eyes. I searched for clues on her face for reasons of her mood.

"What's the matter, Baby?" I asked with concern.

"I am just not sure about the last two nights," she said, looking at me with dark clouds in her eyes.

"I know they have been the wildest nights of our lives, but I enjoyed them. I have no regrets," I said, smiling thinly.

She made a face, showing apprehension.

"Did you enjoy the last two nights, Baby?" I asked her, trying to smile.

"I did, but what about us?"

"What about us? Oh, I get it. You worry about what will happen to us, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. I don't want to lose you."

"Oh, Baby, nothing is going to happen. Last night and the night before were awesome. If we ever have the opportunity, I will do it again. You are my woman, my love, and nothing can change that. I adore you more than ever," I said, smiling broadly.

"But I've fucked other men! Doesn't that trouble you?"

"And I've fucked another woman. You've fucked them with my blessing. We were having sex together as a couple. You did not go behind my back, nor did I yours. Neither of us cheated on the other. That would be different, but we did it together, with the other's blessings."

She looked at me with an uncertain smile while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Thank you, Babe. I have been so worried ever since I woke up thinking what if you don't want me any more."

"That was silly, but I do understand your concerns, and there were no grounds for them as far as I am concerned. We participated together, and either of us could have stopped it, but neither of us did."

"Kiss your woman, Babe."

I did, tentatively first, then with affectionate love, holding her tightly in my arms while her arms firmly wrapped around my neck.

"Let's grab some breakfast," I said, breaking the kiss.

"Let me put some clothes on first," she said, walking towards the closet.

"I'd love you to come dressed like you are, Baby."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I love how you look. I know you like it too, you sexy tease," I said, grinning.

"Okay, let's go," she whispered after a few seconds of consideration.

I put a robe on, took her arm before softly kissing her cheek, and we walked the few steps to the dining room from our room.

"There is no one here, Babe."

"Oh well, we can still have breakfast. Someone must be up since the coffee machine is on."

"Sit down, Baby, and I'll get your breakfast."

"Oh no, you won't. Both of you sit down and let me serve you, please," I heard Sandy as she walked through the door.

She wore another French maid uniform, her breast spilling out from the top, her arse barely covered by her skirt. The black stockings struggled to reach the skirt's hemline, and her 'fuck me' strappy sandals were, well, just so sexy. Her red-painted toenails attracted my attention again, I had never been much into feet, but she did have sexy feet that made me want to kiss her toes, suck them into my mouth and swirl my tongue around them. Sue was the only other person who'd made me feel this way after seeing her feet. I sat next to Sue, took her hand and waited to be served by Sandy.

Sandy was enthusiastically busying herself around us, making sure we were happy. I put my hand on her arse a few times and squeezed it while Sue smirked, seeing it. Sandy's response came quickly in the form of, "Don't do that, Sir," as she pushed her arse against the palm of my hand. I could not help it, my cock stiffened, and it showed. Sue noticed and pulled my robe apart, exposing my phallus for anyone to see. Casually, she wrapped her delicate fingers around it and started to stroke me as she sipped on her coffee.

"That is a nice piece of meat, Sir," Sandy remarked when she topped up my cup.

I slid my hand under her skirt, groping her naked arse while she stood beside me, and Sue slowly stroked my cock when Andy walked in.

"Can I have a coffee, too," he asked.

Sandy reluctantly pulled her arse away and got his coffee while he sat next to Sue.

"You look ravishing this morning," he said.

I wondered who he had commented on. I had my suspicions, as he slapped Sandy on her arse when she put his coffee on the table.

"How is everyone feeling about last night?" he asked, looking at Sue and her hand wrapped around my cock..

"Well," she started to say, "we feel good about it."

"Would you participate again if there was a chance of doing so?" Andy asked.

She looked at me questioningly, and I could see the mischievous spark returning into her eyes. I returned her smile, saying nothing, letting her answer Andy's question. I could feel Sue tightening her grip on my cock as she turned to Andy.

"We would," she said, smiling and briefly kissing Andy on his lips.

Seeing her kissing Andy, I felt the blood rushing into my cock. I leant over to her and softly kissed her neck.

"You are the best, Baby," I whispered into her ear.

We chatted for a while, then excused ourselves, and after dressing for the day, headed out, planning to spend the day on the beach.

Propped up on my elbows while lying on my back, I watched the surf, the people enjoying the warm water, and children splashing about, yelling and screaming.

"Do you love me, Babe?" Sue asked, turning onto her stomach, and facing me, her eyes searching mine.

"I do, Baby."

"Say it then. I need to hear you love me, to feel your love. Especially now."

"I love you, Baby," I said, leant over and kissed her lips softly, "You are the only woman I want in my life."

"I love you too, Babe," she said, rolling onto her back.

"Are we a swinging couple now?" she asked after several minutes of silence.

"Hmmm, I haven't thought about it like that, but now that you mentioned it, I guess you can say that."

"I know you always liked when I flirted with others, but why did you like when I fucked Andy and John?" She asked, looking at the fluffy clouds in the sky.

"I guess it was a combination of being turned on and the jealousy I felt at that moment."

"Were you jealous when they fucked me?"

"Yes, I felt the pain in my heart."

"But you still let them do it."

"Yes, I did. I felt the jealousy, and simultaneously I became incredibly excited by watching you," I said, looking at Sue for a reaction but showing none.

"Did you like watching them fuck me?"

"No, not exactly. I loved how you behaved, your reaction, and your pleasure, while the guys were only the tools for that."

"You love to watch me tease, get turned on and cum on their cocks. Is that what you are saying?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm!"

"How about you, Baby? How did you feel when I made out with Sandy?"

"Well, to be truthful, it made me squirm, and my pussy became a little excited."

"What made you feel like that?" I asked, looking her in the eyes.

"Seeing how much you turned Sandy on made my pussy wet. Seeing you turn on another woman like that and how much she wanted you was salacious. Not to mention, seeing you become turned on by my antics was an even bigger turn-on."

"Ah, it was a double whammy for you," I chuckled.

"Don't tell me you did not get turned on by Sandy!"

"Touché," I laughed.

"Let's go for a swim," I said, getting up.

"Sure," Sue said, jumping up, kissing me on my lips, "catch me before I get to the water, and I'll be your slut forever."

Her words stumped me for seconds, and I watched her run towards the water's edge. I bolted after her, thinking I was too far behind to catch her. I watched her looking backwards, laughing when she stumbled, giving me a chance to gain on her.

"I got you!" I quipped just before she reached the water's edge and pulled her back into my arms, her eyes sparkling as she laughed.

Returning to the B&B early evening, we found Andy in the living room taking photos of a still scene for a local magazine. We chatted for a few minutes, proceeded to our room and freshened up. By the time we returned half an hour later, Andy had moved his staff into a corner and restored the room to its original state. There were three glasses on the table and a bottle of dessert wine next to some snacks.

"You are gorgeous, Sue. That rouge lipstick accentuates your lips so nicely it's hard to drag my eyes away," he said, "come, sit down."

She sat on the two-seater, and I sat next to her while Andy sat on the other couch opposite us. He filled the glasses and handed them to us. We candidly chatted when he asked Sue if she would model for him.

"I love to take photos of beautiful women, but not many opportunities around here," he said.

"Sure, I'll model for you," she said, "I like to stand in front of the camera. I wished I could have been a model when I was young instead of spending my youth at uni. But uni was the smarter choice. It is tough to make it in the modelling world, especially when someone like me is on the shorter side."

"Let me set up a few lights then, and we can have some fun shooting," he said.

"Oh, I am sure there will be shooting," she said, wickedly smiling, "I'll change into something sexy."

I helped Andy to set up the room, focusing the lights on the door and the couches then we moved the coffee table out of the way. He took a few test shots of me in those locations, showing me the results.

"All good," he said as he picked up his glass and took a swig.

We didn't have to wait long before Sue returned after we had finished setting up. She looked gorgeous, and we both showered her with our compliments. Sue pinned her hair in a bun, applied makeup in her favourite smoky-eye look style, and her rouge lipstick made her lips inviting while matching the nail polish on her fingers.

She donned a black, wet-look halter top dress with a plunging neckline that revealed her belly button, and, when she spun around on her black 'fuck me' stiletto pumps, we saw it was, in fact, a backless dress that came down just above her knee and had a split on the side, exposing the welt of her beige-coloured seamed nylon stockings. I had never seen her wearing that dress before; she exuded sexual desire.

"Babe, you are fuck me gorgeous," I heard Andy say, "just stay there and pose for me."

"Thank you, Andy," she said, striking a pose for him, looking seductive.

"That's it, that's very salacious," he said, taking picture after picture of her as she posed in the doorway.

"Would you do a few couple's shots together?" he asked.

I looked at Sue, and her eyes sparkled hearing his request.

"Sure," I said, "tell us what you want."

"Good. Let's make it sexy."

He posed us together, telling Sue to lean on the doorframe with her shoulder blades against it, pushing her pelvis forward while having her left arm raised above her head, hand on the doorframe. He told me to stand in front of her close enough for our groins to touch, then put my right arm around her waist, holding her against me while looking into each other's eyes. He took several pictures and told me to kiss her neck on her left side, which I did. I heard Sue moan and the camera shutter rapidly firing.

"Kiss her on the lips, teasing, lingering kisses," he instructed me, and I did.

"Sue, put your arms around his neck in such a fashion I can still see your faces. That's it, pash each other now," he told us, and we did.

"Touch her breast, fondle it," he said, "that's it, beautiful."

"Grab his cock, Sue, stroke it in his pants," he said next and captured the moment.

After that, we took a break, sipping our wines, when he asked if I would take pictures of Sue and him. I looked at Sue, who smirked behind her glass as she sipped on her wine.

"Sure, give me the camera," I said.

Andy took charge of the poses, and they sat on the couch side by side, looking into each other's eyes. He went through a series of moderate poses with her, holding hands, arms around each other, her head on his shoulder, and I captured them all. Following that, Andy stood up and asked her to join him.

Standing in front of the couch, he asked her to put her arms around his neck, and he kissed her softly on her luscious, red lips, to which she responded. They began to pash with increasing passion when she raised her foot, and I knew she enjoyed his kiss physically and emotionally by her action. I kept capturing their passionate exchange that looked like an intense kiss between two lovers.

My heart pounded faster, feeling the jealousy stir in my guts while my groin responded to their erotic sight. Breaking the kiss, Andy turned her around before him, putting his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. He kept kissing her neck, her hickey, and her ear, nibbling on her earlobe, which made Sue moan. She looked at me as I took the pictures. Removing the camera from my face, I could see the wanton desire in her eyes, and she bit her lower lip.

I could hear his voice but could not make out what he was saying to her though Sue's actions told me they were words that turned her on. She leant her head on his shoulder, her eyes closed, and she softly moaned. He kept kissing her neck, and I kept taking the pictures knowing they were not posing for the camera any longer, but instead, I was capturing her seduction.

Andy reached behind her neck, looked at me smiling and undone her dress that fell off her breast and dangled from the waist down. His hands slid over her shoulders and upper body until they capped her breast. He groped and fondled the firm yet soft flesh while whispering words into her ear that I still could not make out. Her chest heaved as her pleasure built in her. Andy looked at me, glancing at my tenting shorts and grinned.

"Do you mind if I fuck your woman?" He asked.

"I... guess...it's okay," I stuttered, surprised by his question, even though I knew where all this was going.

He turned her head towards him with his fingers, and they began to make out with passion until she was fully facing him. He broke the kiss, holding Sue's chin with his fingers, and looked into her eyes.

"Your man wants me to fuck you, Sue," he said, "Do you want me to fuck you too?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"He cannot hear you, Sue. Look at him, and tell him what you want."

"Babe, I want Andy to fuck me," she said, looking into my eyes, "will you let him fuck me?"

"Fuck her, Andy," I said, trembling with excitement.

"I will fuck your slut," he said to me, then, "Are you a slut, Sue?"

"Yes, I am a slut, a horny cock loving slut," she said.

"Good, I love to fuck a horny slut."

Their lips met again, and they kissed passionately, his arms firmly holding her while she had her arms tightly around his neck. After long minutes she unwrapped her hands, broke the kiss and slid her fingers onto his chest between them. I watched as she unbuttoned his shirt, pushed it off his shoulders, and it fell to the floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck again, and they pashed with wanton lust while their naked bodies pressed against each other.

I kept taking the pictures, watching Andy breaking the kiss, spinning her around again as his hands found her breasts, groping them. Sue's nipples were hard, and he took one between his fingers, rolling it while she leant back against his chest. I could see Sue wince through the viewfinder when he pinched and pulled on her nipple, but she did not stop him.

While he rolled her nipple, his other hand found the zip on her dress and pulled it down, making it fall to her feet. She stood before Andy in his arms while facing me, wearing only her 'fuck me' stiletto pumps and stay-up stockings. Just then, I realised she had not put panties on when dressing.

"Look at him," he said, nibbling on her ear, " look at the tent in his shorts."

She looked at me, my shorts, with foggy eyes and smirked, seeing how turned on I was.

"He wants me to fuck you, Sue," he continued, "he wants you to be a slut."

I saw through the camera that she bit her lower lip again, watching me, and I captured her lecherous look.

"If he wants you to be a slut I will treat you like a slut," he said.

"Yes, Andy. Treat me like a slut, a whore. I am a horny cock hungry bitch," she said, all that time looking at me and smirking, seeing how turned on I was.

"Kneel before me," he said, stepping back from her.

She stepped out of her dress and tossed it aside while grabbing a pillow and placing it in front of Andy. Sitting back on her heels, she put her hands behind her back while looking at the floor. He pulled his cock out, brought it close to her lips and told her to put her fingers around his meat.

"Suck it, bitch," he growled, "take me down your throat."

His use of words and his tone shocked me, and I was about to say something when I saw Sue obeying him with submission in her body language and burning desire in her eyes.

"Take the shots, man," he said with a tone that shook me.

I did, taking snaps from all angles as she obeyed him and took his cock into her mouth. I could see it sliding on her tongue back and forth, deeper and deeper into her mouth, until her nose pressed against his pubes, her throat bulging with his cock.

"That's a good slut," he said to her.

Watching her submissively sucking his cock while looking into his eyes was a surprise. I had never realised the submissive streak she exhibited at that moment. I watched them for a few seconds, then returned to the camera and captured the mood. He made her suck him for a good five minutes.

"Stop," he barked.

She stopped sucking him and pulled her lips off his cock, while a string of saliva connected his cock to her lips for a few seconds as she sat back onto her heels and put her hand behind her back. I managed to capture that in a series of images.

"Are you taking the pictures?" he asked me.

"Yes, I am."

He helped her up and told her to sit on the couch, knelt before her, pushed her legs wide open, slipped between them and kissed his way to her pussy. Her eyes were fixed on him as his lips touched her folds, and his tongue darted out, licking up her juices. He worked on her clit, her vagina, swirling his tongue around in every which way, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Yes, oh yes. Eat my horny cunt," Sue squealed.

At the first sign of her orgasm approaching, he pulled away from her pussy and looked into her eyes.

"Noooo, don't stop, please," she pleaded.

"Why not? I am not here to please a slut or make her cum," he said with evil eyes.

"Please, Andy! Eat my pussy. I was so close."

"You know what? I will fuck you, and if you cum while I fuck you, good for you."

"Yes, fuck me, please," she moaned desperately.

He rubbed his cock on her folds, on her clit, and her vagina while looking at her. She squirmed, feeling his bulbous head teasing her pussy, looking at him pleadingly.

"So you want my hard cock in your horny cunt, bitch?"

"Yes, shove it in."

"Beg me," he said curtly.

"Please fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck your bitch. I need your cum, your seeds. Breed your bitch, Andy."

I was shocked by her words. We had never talked like that, and I almost came in my shorts, and only the fact I was taking pictures saved me. Andy lined up his cock with Sue's vagina while intently looking at her. She was squirming.

12