A Weekend at the B&B Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you want me to breed you?"

"Yes, breed me, please," she uttered while Andy rammed his cock deep into her sopping wet pussy.

"Yessss," she hissed at the feeling of his cock opening up her vagina, sinking deep into her body.

After a few minutes of fucking her like that, Andy raised her legs onto his shoulders just as tremors started to shake her legs, and her body became engulfed by one powerful orgasm. She shrieked, as I had never heard her scream, while her fingers gripped the couch. Andy kept fucking her, seemingly not paying attention to her orgasm, and I kept capturing it.

"I am going to breed you, bitch," Andy roared, shoving his cock deep into Sue's vagina.

"Yes, breed me, breed the bitch," Sue wailed while another orgasm took over her body.

After he emptied his balls into her, he fucked her leisurely until Sue's orgasm started to subside when he glanced at me.

"Put the camera down and fuck your slut. The bitch is ready for you, mate."

He sat on the couch, legs spread wide open, cock coated with Sue's juices, slowly deflating, and watched me. I tossed the camera next to him and ripped my clothes off.

"On your hands and knees, bitch," I barked, surprising myself.

Sue's eyes opened wide, quickly got off the couch and knelt on the floor as was told.

"Suck his cock," I said.

She crawled before Andy and took his cock into her mouth.

"That's a good slut," I said, noticing their eyes locked on each other.

I moved between her legs, rubbing my raging hard cock on her soaking pussy. I slowly inserted the head into her, feeling how sloppy she was, then rammed my cock in, forcing her on Andy's cock. She gagged, and their eye contact broke.

"Look at me slut. Look into my eyes while you are fucked, and don't dare to look away," Andy growled as my cock sunk deep into her, again and again.

She obeyed without a word, my cock deep in her while Andy's in her throat. Andy picked up the camera and started snapping her face, her eyes. She began to moan, and the moans became muffled squeals. Her eyes filled with lust and desire fixed on his. I knew she was getting close to another orgasm, and he must have too.

"Stop fucking her and pull out," Andy said.

She became distraught, but he disregarded her and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Please, don't do this to me," she pleaded.

"Shut up, bitch," Andy said.

He knelt on the floor, and we positioned Sue between us.

"Suck my cock, slut," he grunted.

She eagerly took his cock into her mouth again, down her throat, her nose pressed against his pubes. I moved between her legs, my cock was raging, and I wanted it back inside her. Andy put his hands on her head and began fucking her face, pushing his cock deep into her throat with each stroke.

I pushed the head of my cock into her, opening her for my cock. Seeing her taking Andy's cock so roughly when his cock was in her throat, I rammed my cock into her as deep as I could. We pulled back together and then rammed our cocks into her simultaneously. We were using her for our own pleasure when her body began to shake between us.

"Don't stop. Keep the slut in a high state of arousal," he grunted.

I had no intention of stopping, feeling another orgasm washing over her body while shaking and quivering uncontrollably, and hearing Andy grunt and unload in her mouth, brought me to the pinnacle of my arousal and, not much later, made me spray my seeds deep in her. When our cocks started to soften, we pulled out of her. She was exhausted, collapsed on the floor and lay in a foetal position between us.

We helped her up onto her feet after regaining our own breath. Seeing how weak she was, I picked her up and held her in my arms, her arms wrapped around my neck as I carried her to our room, where I gently put her on the bed, removed her heels and covered her with the quilt.

"I'll get our clothes," I said, softly kissing her lips, "be right back."

"Don't be too long," she said, dozing off while I still watched her.

I grabbed my robe, put it on and walked back to the living room just as Andy packed away the last of his lamps.

"Can I help you?" I asked, knowing he had already tidied up.

"I am right, mate," he said, "just help me to put the table back, and all done."

I picked up our clothes and was about to leave when he called me back, offering me some wine. I sat on the couch and looked at him questioningly.

"Sue is a very precious woman," he started, "she is in love with you and would do anything for you."

"Yes, she is, and I love her very much."

"What I am trying to say is what has happened this weekend just proved that. Sue would do anything for you to make you happy, even if that meant fucking other men because that turns you on. She watched you all night, and the more you got turned on, the more she was turned on. It wasn't me who turned her on, but you."

"Mmmmhmmm."

"Sandy was like that all those years ago when we got married. She was willing to do anything for me, and I took it for granted. It almost ended our marriage, but I learnt from my mistakes just in time, and we survived. I was stupid back then, I admit. She knows how much she turns me on the way she dresses, behaves, or allows a man to seduce her and seduce a man. Sandy would do anything to make me happy, as you have experienced. I don't abuse her devotion, never force her to do something she isn't willing to do on her own accord," he said, "Sue is like that. She needs to feel how much you appreciate her, how much you love her, feel your unconditional love, and feel you are willing to do anything for her, and if she does not, she only feels used, and the relationship will turn sour very quickly. Avoid the same mistakes I made. Take care of her, and you will never regret it, mate."

"Appreciate it, Andy," I said, returned to our room, lay beside her, and pulled her to me, softly kissing her neck when she stirred.

"You are back, Babe?" she murmured sleepily.

"I love you, Baby," I whispered, then drifted off.

12