A Weekend at the B&B Ch. 04

Story Info
She wakes up between the two men, ready to make love to her.
3.9k words
4.65
6.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun had risen just above the horizon, casting a golden glow in our room as I woke, looked at the time and saw it was only 6 o'clock. I turned to Sue, watching her in her slumber. I liked to watch her sleep; she was beautiful and content, exuding a peaceful aura that made my heart flutter for her. This morning was no different.

I slipped out of bed and walked to the balcony window taking in the morning view when I noticed John swimming laps in the pool. I watched him for some time as I recalled last night's events. I glanced towards Sue over my shoulder while opening the balcony door and slipped outside. Quietly, I closed the door behind me, not wanting to disturb her, stepped to the balcony rail and called John. He did not notice me immediately, but when he did, he stopped and waved.

"John, could you come up here?"

"Sure."

He climbed out of the pool, water dripping from his young muscular body, his flaccid cock dangling awkwardly between his legs, picked up a towel, dried himself off and wrapped it around his waist.

"What can I do for you?" He asked, standing beside me by then.

I turned around and looked at Sue on the bed, partially covered in a white sheet, her upper body and still firm breast clearly on view for our eyes.

"I would love Sue to wake between two men in her bed before we return to our everyday lives."

John turned around and watched her, not saying anything for a while.

"She is so beautiful. I would love to fuck her again."

"No, John! That was not what I meant."

"Oh! Okay, still, it would be nice to lie beside her."

"I did not mean that either, John."

"I don't get it then."

"Let's get inside and try not to wake her."

He let his towel drop to the floor, and I noticed his cock was semi-hard by then, and a surge of excitement rushed through me, imagining Sue worshipping his phallus. Quietly we walked into the room. I lay behind Sue on the bed while gesturing to John to lie before her. We both turned towards her and caressed her soft skin, running our fingers on her arms, shoulders, back and chest while avoiding touching her breasts.

Shortly, Sue started to stir and opened her eyes. Waking up, the first person she saw was John. Looking at him, she sweetly smiled.

"Good morning, John."

He softly kissed her lips, placing his arm around her, drawing her into a tight embrace, their bodies melting into each other. She wrapped her arm around him, softly purring. I watched them in awe, feeling my cock responding to their intimacy.

"What are you doing here?" she asked affectionately.

"I want to make this morning unforgettable for you."

"Oh!" She said, and they kissed again.

I watched them, not moving as they made out for minutes, caressing each other while their tongues made passionate love. I softly kissed her shoulder and began to caress her back. She moaned in their kiss, her hand grabbed John's head, fingers entangled in his hair, leg wrapped around his thighs, and the intensity of their kiss increased. After several minutes, she pulled away from John and turned towards me.

"Good morning, Babe," she said, embracing me.

"Good morning, Baby," I whispered, kissing her softly.

"Thank you," she said between soft kisses.

The kiss quickly became a passionate dance of our tongues. I heard Sue moan, and she briefly broke our kiss.

"Yes, John, keep kissing my neck," she reached behind her, pulling John closer to her by his arse, then our lips met again, and our tongues made love for several minutes.

My cock was hard, and I assumed John's was too, but I wanted this morning to be all about her. I broke the kiss, our embrace and untangled myself from her. She turned towards John, their arms wrapped around each other, legs tangled, eyes looking one another intently.

"You are so beautiful," John murmured, just the words I wanted her to hear from him, "so hot and sexy."

"Thank you, my young, handsome man," she whispered.

He softly kissed her mouth, running his tongue over it, biting and pulling on her lips, teasing her. She responded, their tongues briefly touching every so often, teasing each other. Her hand slid up on his back over his neck until her red nails vanished in his hair, their lips melting into one another, kissing with unhurried passion for long minutes.

Gently, John rolled Sue on her back, not breaking the kiss while lying beside her, and he started to caress her body, finding her breast. She moaned in their kiss at the first touch of her nipple. John slightly repositioned himself, placing one leg over hers, resting it between her legs while his thigh pressed against her mound, and their passionate kiss slowly transformed into soft, teasing kisses.

"I so want you, Sue," John murmured between kisses.

"I want you too, my sexy boy."

He began to kiss her face, chin, cheeks, and eyes, then her cheek again, kissing his way to her ear. He kissed her earlobe, softly biting, and twirling his tongue around inside, which made Sue shiver. Moving on, he kissed her shoulders and her chest, finally taking her nipple into his mouth. He sucked and twirled his tongue around the hard little nub that made Sue moan in pleasure and yelp when he bit on it. She put her hand on his head, holding him on her nipple. She looked at me with glazed eyes.

"Suck my other nipple, Baby," she said with a quivering voice.

I kissed her lips briefly, then took her nipple into my mouth, sucking and licking it while occasionally biting the engorged nub, which always made her yelp.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "that feels so good, my sexy boys."

I put my leg over hers, lying beside her like John while we paid attention to her nipples. She placed her hand on my head, holding me firmly on her breast, moaning softly, and yelping occasionally. I began rubbing her belly, playing around her belly button, going as low as her pubic bone but not touching her pussy.

After some time, while sucking on her nipple, I searched for John's arm. Finding it, I guided his hand to her lower abdomen near her mound, gently edging his fingers toward her folds. I could feel a shiver run through her body when his fingers touched her. I returned my hand to her belly and aimlessly caressed her soft skin. By now, her moaning had become more frequent, and her breathing got faster.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," she whimpered, "don't stop! I'm so close."

We kept sucking her breasts while caressing her body and pussy as she'd told us, and a few minutes later, we could feel her body convulse while whimpering sounds were leaving her lips. When she calmed down, I pulled back, watching Jonh sucking on her nipple and gently caressing her folds, his fingers glistening with her juices.

"John," I called him, and he looked up, detaching from her nipple. "Make love to her, passionate love."

"Are you sure about that, Babe?" She asked, looking at me with glazed eyes.

"Yes, Baby. I am sure," I said, smiling at her.

But in reality, I wasn't sure; the mixture of jealousy and being turned on to the point my body was trembling with excitement thinking the young man was about to make love to my 45 years old girlfriend drove my thoughts and feelings beyond sanity. It was like a drug, I knew it was wrong, so wrong, yet it felt so good, and I wanted them to make love more than anything else at that moment.

Sue smiled and looked at John, their eyes were locked until their lips melted into each other, and their tongues swirled around one another. They closed their eyes while their tongues made love. John slowly slid on Sue, pinning her body onto the white bed sheet. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his torso.

Their kiss was gentle, full of passion and desire that lasted for several minutes, even tens of minutes. When the kiss was broken, they looked into each other's eyes, wanting just one thing. John's words eased the intense tension between them.

"I want you, Sue," he breathed, "I want to make love to you."

"Yes, John," she murmured, "make love to me, my lovely boy."

John pressed his lips on hers, and they briefly kissed, then lifting himself up, he reached between them and guided his cock to her pussy lips, pressing the head on her opening.

"I want you inside me. I want my sexy boy's hard cock," she said, quivering, "give it to me."

He pushed, and the swollen head of his cock slipped into her waiting, wanting body. She took a sharp breath at the feeling of his engorged mushroom head entering her, then smiled.

"Oh yes, John, feels so good," she moaned, "do you feel how wet I am for my sexy boy?"

"Yes, I do. So slick yet so tight."

"Stretch my pussy with your beautiful cock."

"I love your pussy sexy milf."

"Am I your sexy milf?"

"Yes, you are."

"Pound your milf, my sexy boy."

He slowly lowered himself onto her, sliding his cock all the way in, their bodies pressed together firmly, and their lips found each other again. They made slow passionate love; their tongues danced together whilst John's cock caressed her inner walls deep inside her body at a slow, steady pace. I had never felt anything like the overwhelming sexual arousal I was experiencing watching them.

My girlfriend was making love to another man before my eyes, finding myself in awe while turned on in a way I had never believed was possible, feeling a mixture of jealousy and arousal. This was nothing like what we had done the previous nights. That was fucking, and this was making sensual love.

It was so beautiful, watching them in each other's arms making love, watching John slowly thrust into her sweet twat as they kissed, tongues making love. Suddenly, I felt my balls tighten, and I was cumming, shooting my load all over the sheet. I was shocked by it for a few seconds as I looked at my cock flexing with every ejaculation. I turned back to them, forgetting my own ejaculation, quickly.

They had been making love for 5, 10, maybe 20 minutes, I did not know. I noticed Sue was getting close, very close to having another orgasm, as tremors shook her legs. She tightly wrapped her legs around John's torso, locking her feet together as her body began to shake. She held him tight, their lips mashed together as she shook under John's, quivering like a leaf while her climax washed over her. John kept thrusting into her while her pleasure passed over and far beyond but by then, he was looking at her face, her legs wide open, lying on both sides of his body.

"Cum in me," she whispered, "fill my pussy with your fertile seeds, my love."

Her words sent a jealous pang through my heart and a rush of blood into my slowly deflating cock after my ejaculation. I could feel the jealousy in my soul that I brought on myself by inviting John to make love to Sue, yet that was nothing compared to the excitement I felt taking over my whole being and pushing my jealousy into a distant abyss.

His young muscular body was on hers, pinning her onto the white sheets as his cock massaged her inner sanctum with every thrust of his. John lay his head beside hers, seemingly not in any rush to cum.

"I will, Gorgeous," he murmured into her ear.

"Tell me again."

"I'll fill you with my fertile seeds."

"Mmmmmm, I want your seeds," she moaned, "I want my boy's baby-batter."

"Your pussy feels so good."

"Tell me, whisper into my ear."

"I can't get enough of your cunt, how it grabs my cock, sexy milf."

"I love it when you whisper in my ear."

"I want to shoot my cream deep in you."

"Say seeds. Say it, my sexy boy."

"I want to squirt my seeds deep in your fertile body."

"Yes, talk to me, my love."

"I will squirt my seeds in my milf's cunt."

"Breed me, breed your milf, fill her fertile womb."

Their talk filled me with excitement and brought my cock to its full size while I saw the signs of Sue's orgasm upon her when John slid deep inside her and froze.

"Mmmmm, don't stop, my love, don't," Sue pleaded.

His body had gone rigid for a few seconds before he regained his composure and continued thrusting into Sue.

"I won't, Gorgeous," he murmured. "I won't."

"Whatever you do, don't stop, please."

"Do you feel my seeds, my baby-batter?"

"Mmmhmmm. Yes, my sexy boy is breeding me," she moaned, her body taken over by another orgasm.

She quivered under John, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly, her legs around his torso, locking her feet. They stayed like that for several minutes when she broke the silence.

"You feel so wonderful inside me," she breathed, "I love your young cock, sexy boy."

John pulled his head up, looking into Sue's eyes before softly kissing her lips.

"You're an amazing milf. I had never experienced anything like this in my life," he said, and they kissed passionately for a long time.

When the kiss was broken, Sue opened her legs, and John rolled off her. She looked at me with eyes of pure love and softly smiled.

"Come here, Babe," she murmured, "fill my womb with your seeds next to my sexy boy's baby-batter."

Silently, I slid on top of her, kissing her velvety lips, which parted instantly at the touch of mine, and our tongues met, dancing together passionately. We kissed for seconds, minutes, hours like that, having no idea. All I knew, it felt so good to have her under me again, feeling her hot sexy body. I could feel her tiny hand trying to get between us, I raised my groin, and she grabbed my cock, guiding it to her wet snatch.

I gently thrust forward, the head smoothly slipping inside her well-lubricated hole, sliding deeper and deeper, making her softly moan. We made slow, passionate love, looking into each other's eyes at all times with deep love and desire. I saw she was approaching another orgasm; her breathing became rapid and erratic, and her body quivered under me. I kept thrusting into her, massaging her inner walls while prolonging her climax, when suddenly, I felt mine erupt, filling her with my own baby-batter.

Feeling my orgasm wash over me, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a passionate kiss while wrapping her legs around my torso, holding me in a tight clutch. Eventually, when the kiss was broken, we spoke the first words since she asked me to fill her womb with my own sperm.

"Thank you, Babe," she whispered, " you are a wonderful man."

"I love you, Baby."

"I love you too."

"I am hungry. Let's get some breakfast," I said, smiling.

"Sure, now you mention it. I feel hungry, too," Sue laughed.

I rolled off her, got out of bed, looked around the room, and noticed John was nowhere to be seen. He quietly left while we made love, which I did not notice or know if Sue had noticed. We got out of bed and dressed. When Sue came out of the bathroom, she wore a beautiful yellow summer dress that came down mid-thigh.

The spaghetti straps that held up the dress covered nothing, and on the otherwise flawless white skin of her neck, the three hickeys stood out strikingly. Her legs were encased in light beige nylons while she wore her stiletto sandals.

"After breakfast, we should pack up and head home, Baby," I said.

"A great plan," she replied.

I opened the door for her, and she walked out of the room, softly kissing me on her way to the dining room, where we found Sandy sitting at the table with a cuppa in her hand. The instant she noticed us, she leapt to her feet, greeting us. Sandy wore the same outfit as the day before, the French maid's uniform. Her breast spilled out from her blouse while her skirt was not long enough to cover her stocking top and suspender clips. She oozed confidence and sex appeal.

We sat as she invited us to do so, and she served us breakfast, busying herself around us. Her black stiletto mules on her feet constantly click-clacking on the hard floor, attracting my attention to her feet. After breakfast, we thanked her for the lovely breakfast and were about to leave when I heard her voice.

"May I kiss you, Sue?" She asked. "One last time."

"Yes, Sandy, you may," Sue said, looking at her.

Sue walked towards Sandy; they embraced while looking into each other's eyes, and their lips met in a passionate kiss. I watched them while they made out for several minutes until Sue broke the moment. They were two beautiful women in their primes, holding one another lovingly.

"Thank you, Sandy, for opening my world up," Sue said, and their lips met again in a passionate kiss, albeit a bit shorter this time.

"Thank you for this memorable weekend, Sue. I will always remember you," Sandy whispered as they disengaged, and we returned to our room.

We packed our luggage and were ready to leave when I pulled Sue into a tight embrace and kissed her passionately.

"I love you, Baby," I said, breaking the kiss.

"I love you too, Babe."

"No, you don't understand," I said, holding her in my arms.

"I am in love with you," I said. "Madly in love with you."

"I am in love with you, you dolt. If you haven't figured that out yet," she said, smirking.

"No, you still don't get it," I said, " I am madly in love with you despite and because of what happened this weekend."

"I do, Baby," she said, kissing me with love.

On the way out, I looked into the dining room, finding no one was there, then looked into the living room and saw Andy sitting on the couch with the papers.

"Hey, Andy," I called out.

"Hey, there."

"We are about to leave. Just wanted to say bye," I said.

"Come in for a minute," he told me.

I walked into the room, followed by Sue. I saw the little smile on Andy's face when he saw Sue while looking her up and down.

"Here, take this. Memories of a wild weekend," Andy said, handing me a USB stick.

"Thanks, mate," I said, taking the stick and shaking his hand.

He turned to Sue, looking her up and down, reaching for her hand, bringing them to his lips, and kissing the back of them.

"May I kiss goodbye to Sue, mate?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yes, you may," I smiled at his words and spoke.

He stepped closer to Sue, looking into her eyes, waiting for her response. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, softly kissing his lips. Andy placing his hands on her back pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Thank you for showing me how much I enjoy being a slut," she said.

With that, she kissed him passionately. I noticed she lifted one foot off the floor, and his hold tightened on her while her hold tightened around his neck. My cock lurched in my pants, seeing that, but I felt no jealousy, just love for her. We said goodbye to him and got into our car, driving through town on the way back to the city.

"Babe, there is John! I want to say bye to him," she said, looking at him walking on the footpath.

I stopped the car, and she jumped out just as John reached us, wrapping her arms around him. I could only see them to their chest through the open door, see John's arms around her waist. After a few seconds, I saw her lifting her foot up, and I assumed they were kissing. I loved to see her doing that; it stirred my soul, knowing she did that when she enjoyed the kiss physically and emotionally. I felt a rush of love surging through my being for her.

"Thank you, John, for the wonderful time we've had. This morning was an amazing time," she said.

"You are a beautiful Milf, so gorgeous. I should be thanking you," John replied.

After minutes had passed, they separated, and she got into the car, smiling while looking at me. I put the car in gear and drove through the town into the hills on our way to the big smoke. We sat in the car in silence, driving down the winding road for some time, in our minds, recalling the events of the weekend when Sue spoke.

"Thank you for being such a wonderful man, Babe," she said, pausing for a few seconds, "you trusted me, never doubted my love for you, not even when John made love to me, and I responded to him. I love you with all my heart."

12