A Weekend at the B&B Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too."

I glanced over, smiling, noticing the love and adoration in her eyes. I placed my hand on her stocking-covered thigh, and she rested her hand on mine. We drove for miles in silence when I pulled into a rest area, stepped out of the car, walked to her door, opened it and got on my knee.

"Would you marry me, Sue?" I asked, hoping for a yes, but only seeing the confusion on her face.

After a couple of agonizing seconds, she recovered, and I could see tears running down her face.

"Yes, yes! I will marry you, Babe," she squealed, joy overtaking her emotions.

I stood up, and she jumped out of the car, throwing her arms around my neck, passionately kissing me.

The next day I visited a jewellery shop and chose a diamond-studded ring, got it engraved with my name and the words "His Slut." That night at dinner, giving the engagement ring to her on my knees, she had tears of joy running down her cheeks. Reading the words, she punched me in the shoulder and kissed me passionately. We ended up in bed making love till the early hours. When we woke the following day, we called in sick. It has been years since I put those rings on her fingers, and she has never taken them off.

A year on, we booked a room at the same B&B, ensuring we were their only guest for that weekend. We had a hot, sexually charged time with the family that Saturday evening, and on Sunday afternoon, we got married on the beach. We have been visiting them on the same weekend every year for fifteen years, and for fifteen years, we had the hottest, wildest times of our lives with Sandy, Andy and John. Later on, John's wife, Mandy, joined us on those weekends as well.

I am packing my bag. We will leave as soon as Sue is ready for another visit to the B&B. It's been a year since we saw the family.

12