A Weekend At The Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, thank you Gera. You're pretty good yourself."

Gera grinned, "Care for a repeat performance?"

Bill was a bit shocked at Gera's forwardness, "Why don't we see what the day brings and take it from there."

Gera gave them a pouty look, "Well, I for one hope the day brings excitement." She untied her cover wrap and pulled it off. Bill was lucky he had sunglasses on and was already looking at her. His huge round eyes and the whiplash would have made his lust for Gera obvious for sure otherwise. She looked amazing. The bikini she was wearing revealed a smoking hot body. If bikinis could be purchased by the amount of cloth used, she'd have at most twenty cents invested in it. He hadn't been mistaken about her great tits. They were even more perfect when barely covered. He could see her erect nipples standing proud against the thin fabric. He couldn't wait to see her when she got out of the pool.

Marcy was taking notice of John as he setup next to his wife. The tall man had was very fit. His washboard abs drew her eye downward to the bulge she had noticed the night before. While his swim trunks weren't form fitting, they were revealing enough that she realized she had underestimated his size. It might be interesting to see if he were a shower, or a grower. She thought to herself, 'If he's a grower, he is very long indeed'. Before John settled on the lounge he walked over and shook Bill's hand. He then turned to Marcy, leaned down, and kissed her softly on the lips. He stood and looked down her body appreciatively, "Good morning Marcy."

"Good morning John." Her sunglasses saved her as well. As she watched he proved to be a grower and 'wow' could he grow. Marcy felt herself tingling in the most delicious way. If he didn't sit down soon, she was going to need to excuse herself and go Jill-off. She was saved from exit when John walked over to his chair. His swelling bulge was evident when he reclined the chair.

The two couples had settled in for only a few minutes before the sliding door of the room on the other side of Bill and Marcy slid open. Three people left the room and walked over to Gera and John, "Mornin guys!"

Gera grinned up at the newcomers, "Hey, you made it!

"Bill, Marcy, I want you to meet my sister Lisa, her husband Harold and his twin brother Jeff."

Hands were shaken all around. Bill noted that Lisa was a slightly taller version of her sister. He knew right away that she was the shy one of the two. Of course, compared to Gera most everyone was shy, but one never knew. Her husband was about six foot tall and muscular. It was easy to see that the twins were identical. The three newcomers settled in and the books were set aside as everyone got to know each other. When Bill and Marcy returned home after this weekend, they would find that between the two of them they had read five pages the entire weekend. All of them on the first morning.

As the sun continued to rise the heat increased. A cooling dip was the order of the day. Marcy and Bill were the first to enter the water, but after their water temperature report, the others soon followed. What Marcy and Bill had had failed to mention was that the water temperature was fine once you got used to it. When you first jumped in it was cold as hell! They enjoyed the expressions on their new friends faces immensely. Bill enjoyed the erect nipples on Gera and Lisa immensely as well.

----------------

The group broke up long enough to eat lunch. Marcy and Bill also made time for a short nap before venturing back out into the sun. While they were gone the pool-chairs had been reorganized into a loose circle. Oddly enough the two open chairs were not next to each other. Gera saw them exit their room and walked over to escort them to a chair. She sat Marcy between John and Harold. She took Bill's hand and sat him between herself and her sister. Gera's manipulations were not lost on Bill and Marcy. The couple knew something was a bit fishy.

The talk continued and it wasn't long before Bill and Marcy not only got comfortable, but also began to enjoy themselves. A few drinks later and the group decided to crowd into one of the rooms and hit the vape pen for a while. Marcy found herself standing with John on one side and Jeff on the other. As the pen passed back and forth the two men were often brushing against her. It wasn't long before both men were standing with their bodies touching hers. She felt John's hand rub her shoulder and slide down her back to her waist.

I few tokes later his hand was gently squeezing her ass. Jeff had leaned in and was whispering into her ear in a deep voice, "You are very beautiful, and your neck begs to be kissed. I hope you don't' mind."

He kissed her neck and shivers ran through her. Her neck was her kryptonite. It was the shortcut to her on button and she would give him exactly an hour, and not a second more, to stop what he was doing. Bill saw what was happening but showed no outward signs of being concerned. When Marcy's eyes opened and she noticed her husband he mouthed one word, "Seduction." Marcy winked in agreement. They would let their new friends continue their seduction and see how things went.

At this moment Marcy was so turned on she could barely stand. She wasn't going to make it much longer like this. She needed to take some pressure off, and she saw her chance when everyone started to go back to the pool. John released her ass and she turned to him, "Go ahead. I need to visit the bathroom and I will be out."

John was the last to walk out on the patio. As soon as he left Marcy walked into the bathroom, dropped her bottoms to the floor, and sat down on the commode. She peed quickly and wiped herself off. Then she began to rub her clit. She had just gotten started when the door was pushed open, and Gera walked in pulling Harold behind her. As Marcy sat in shock Gera pushed Harold into the shower, pulled down his trunks, and dropped to her knees. Harold was standing inches from Marcy, facing the same wall when Gera began licking his cock.

Normally Marcy would have gone ballistic at the intrusion. This wasn't normal. She was already high and aroused and had been trying to take the edge off when Gera's little porn show started. The fact that Harold had a big fat dick that was getting bigger and fatter as she watched just made her more aroused. Gera slowly stroked Harold's organ as it swelled fully erect in her hand, "John and Lisa don't mind so don't worry.

"Doesn't he have a nice cock? John's is longer, but Harold's is a bit fatter, and it feels great."

She took a moment or two to lick and suck on it while Marcy looked on in fascination. Marcy really wanted to touch it but decided it best that she just watch. Gera had her hand wrapped around him and was pumping while she sucked. Harold's deep groans just served to turn Marcy on more. Gera paused her stroking, "I have carpal tunnel, would you mind?" Marcy looked confused. Finally, Gera took Marcy's hand and put it around Harold's cock in place of her own, "Thanks, that will help a lot."

Marcy found herself slowly stroking Harold's cock while Gera sucked it. After a few minutes Gera pulled back again, "Try it. Go ahead it won't bite." Harold turned toward Marcy and rested his hand on her head, gently pulling her toward him. It was all too much for Marcy. She really wanted that big cock in her mouth. She found herself opening her mouth without resistance. When his velvety skinned erection slid into her mouth she moaned in appreciation.

Her eyes closed, she basked in the sensation of his smooth hardness gliding in and out of her mouth. The hand caressing her thigh didn't register until the fingers on it began to caress her between her labia. It felt so nice that it never occurred to her to stop it. Harold pulled back and she opened her eyes in question. Jeff stood in front of her with his cock, a near twin to his brothers, inches from her lips. John squatted next to her. It was his hand that was rubbing her so deliciously.

She had never been in a situation like this and normally she would have left immediately. This was not normal. The three men obviously found her extremely attractive and that was all it took to make her commit totally. She pulled Jeff's cock to her mouth and began to suck him greedily. A few minutes later John replaced Jeff and she finally found out just how big he could get.

John gently stroked her cheek as she sucked as much of his cock as she could. After a few minutes he pulled back, "Let's go to the bed."

He took her hand and the four of them went to the king-sized bed. John picked her up and laid her down before moving between her legs. Marcy was so caught up in the moment that she didn't notice Bill sitting in the chair watching. John kissed and licked his way up her thighs before enveloping her pussy with his mouth. His tongue ran up and down her slit and swirled around her clit. Harold and Jeff were on the bed by her head. Harold fed her his cock and she sucked lustily while her other hand stroked Jeff.

She was rapidly approaching orgasm when John slipped a finger into her soaked pussy. A second finger followed, and John began to rub her g-spot while his tongue swirled around her clit. She was close to orgasm, right on the verge. John's thumb entered her asshole in time with his tongue flicking her clit directly. She screamed out her orgasm around the cock in her mouth. Her hips bucked against John's mouth as the orgasm swept over her. Her clit was now extremely sensitive, and she tried to pull away, but he wouldn't release her. He kept his ministrations up until her hips began to buck again with her second orgasm.

Marcy was euphoric and was desperate for someone, anyone, to stick a big cock into her. She didn't have to wait long. John released his delicious hold on her pussy and moved to the head of the bed. Harold moved between her legs. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit, the head teased her opening. Each time he rubbed it downward the tip would enter her a little until finally the head was fully in. Marcy moved her hips attempting to force the cock deeper.

Harold's fat cock continued to gradually enter her, inch by inch, until his groin was against hers. He just as gently pulled back until just the head was still within her. He slid back into her smoothly. His cock was now fully lubricated by her welcoming pussy and he began to long stroke into her. Her mouth was busy with his brother's cock and her muffled moans just served to excite him more. Harold increased his pace, steadily sliding in and out of her.

Marcy pulled the cock from her mouth and her hips began to rise to meet the fat cock that was now rapidly fucking her. Harold knew she was close to another orgasm and thrust his cock deep within her. He held it there and began to flex it. The feeling of his cock swelling within her was too much. She lost her mind for a few moments as her pussy reacted to the wonderful intrusion and another orgasm swept through her.

Marcy felt an immense sense of loss when Harold slid his cock from her pulsing pussy. Her grief was short lived. Jeff laid down beside her and John helped her roll onto him. She fed his cock into her now wanton pussy and ground her clit against his pelvis. John moved in front of her and fed his cock into her willing mouth. She was sucking him vigorously when she felt and oiled hand playing with her anus. A greased finger entered her ass, and the sensation was amazing. Soon a second finger entered her ass, and the two fingers began to slide in and out. Marcy was trembling with arousal and had lost all control of her body.

The fingers left and she felt pressure against her anus as Harold's cock head began to enter her. Once his cock head was in, the slow filling of her ass continued until his cock was buried within her. Harold held her hips still as he and his twin began to move in rhythm. The two cocks moving in and out together was a new sensation that caused a primal reaction within Marcy. She literally could not think. Her body was in control now. She moaned around the immense cock in her mouth as one continuous orgasm washed over her like fireworks. Explosion after explosion of extasy had her in a state of nirvana unlike anything she had ever experienced.

Harold was the first to reach the point of no return. The brothers lost their coordinated rhythm when Harold buried his cock deep in her ass and held it there. He began shooting his cum into her ass, grunting each shot deep within her. He finally pulled his spent cock from her ass and fell back on the bed. John pulled back out of the way and Jeff rolled her onto her back. He pulled his cock from her pulsing pussy and brought it to her mouth. She sucked him greedily as his body jerked with each spurt of cum that he shot down her throat.

The two brothers took turns kissing her deeply. While one kissed her the other licked and sucked her nipples, keeping her at a high state of arousal. When both had finished their kiss of thanks they rose from the bed, put on their trunks, and left for the pool. Marcy was now alone with John.

John moved next to Marcy and turned her on her side. Her back was to him as he raised her leg. Marcy knew what he wanted, and she wanted it too. She reached down and positioned his cock at her entrance. He slid his long cock deep within her and began to fuck her with long easy strokes. Marcy was hypersensitive by this point and his cock made her moan with every stroke. Each stroke caused a surge of sensation in her pussy.

John pulled his cock out and moved on top of Marcy before re-entering her. Face to face they began fucking again. John kissed her hard as his pace increased. Their mouths were locked together when he plunged deep and jets of his cum began pulsing into her pussy. Marcy screamed into his mouth as one final, fantastic, all encompassing, orgasm rushed through her body. She became aware of the world again as John kissed her face in post orgasmic tenderness.

John slowly pulled his spent cock from Marcy's now tender pussy. He went to the bath and returned with a warm washcloth that he used to clean her groin. Marcy appreciated the tender gesture but was too mentally and physically exhausted to respond in the moment. John covered her with a spare blanket, kissed her cheek, and left.

Moments later Bill got up from the chair he had been watching from and approached the bed. He kissed Marcy on the forehead, "Are you OK babe?"

"I love you and yes I am OK. Are you upset with me? I couldn't stand it if you were."

"No honey, I am not upset. I love you. Was it fun?"

"Oh my god yes, but they wore me out."

"Get some rest. We have some time before dinner. I will wake you in an hour or so."

He kissed her forehead again tenderly, "I love you Marcy."

"I love you too."

Bill left and Marcy was asleep before the sliding door shut.

----------------

Gera was waiting when Bill returned to his beach chair. She smiled tentatively, "Are you OK with all of this Bill?"

"Funny you should ask now instead of before you helped seduced my wife... "But yes, as a matter of fact I am alright with it. We talked about it before we left home Friday and decided that we would see if anyone seduced us. Much to our surprise, it happened. Marcy had a wonderful time and the guys treated her with kindness. I am more than OK. I am incredibly happy that Marcy had such an amazing sexual experience."

Gera looked genuinely relieved, "I know I can be a bit over the top, but we never meant either of you any harm. We want everyone we care about to be happy. We have only just met, but John and I do care about you both. We wouldn't have tried to seduce you if we didn't like you. It's too bad you didn't succumb to my wiles."

"The day isn't over, and I expect you to be doing some succumbing before it is. On another note, where is your sister? I have plans for her as well."

"She wanted to visit the lodge store and should be back soon. Why?"

"Because as soon as she gets back, I am going to take both of you into your room. When we get there, I am going to eat both your pussies and both of you are going to suck my cock. Then I am going to fuck you both. After you beg me for it of course. Any questions?"

"No sir. I will be right back."

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To find my sister sir. We don't want to keep you waiting."

Shortly after she left, John and the twins walked over. John reached down and pulled Bill to his feet and into a hug, "Thank you for sharing the amazing woman you married. She is an awesome woman and sexy as hell. We are thrilled that she shared herself with us."

"Marcy told me that she had a wonderful time and that is what I wanted for her. I appreciate the respect you showed her. The three of you could have easily hurt her but you didn't.

"Your wife is looking for her sister. I plan to take them both on when she returns."

John laughed, "Good luck my friend! You have your hands full with those two."

"Keep laughing, but it is your room we are going to make a mess of. I guess you guys will have to hang out in Harold's room if it rains."

The guys were still laughing when Gera showed up with her sister. Bill waived Gera over to his chair, "Go to your room with your sister and both of you get naked. I will be along shortly."

"Are you angry with me?"

"Not at all. I just think it's time someone took charge of you. You think you have a plan and have it all under control. Now I'm taking control and if you do what I tell you I will make you cum your brains out. The choice is yours."

Gera immediately turned, grabbed her sister's hand, and the sisters walked toward the room. Both were very stoic. That is until they walked through the patio door into the room. The men could clearly hear their snickers as the door slid shut.

Bill grinned at the guys, "Well gentlemen, I have an appointment with destiny. Please don't wait up."

He walked to the room, slid open the patio door, and slid it shut behind him.

----------------

Bill stood just inside the closed door and looked toward the bed. Gera and Lisa stood with their bodies touching, naked before him. He walked up to Gera and returned to the kiss that had started the night before. When he finally pulled away Gera's heart rate was significantly higher. He turned to Lisa and kissed her long and deeply. His hands caressed down her arms and around her back. He cupped her ass in his hands and pulled her tight against him.

Gera got on her knees pulling his swim trunks off when he pulled back from the kiss. He went back to kissing Lisa as Gera began to stroke and lick his cock. His erection was hard as granite. He gave the kiss the attention it deserved before pulling away. He wasn't going to last long if Gera continued to give his cock the loving attention she was now. He pulled Gera to her feet before picking her up and tossing her onto the bed. She let out a little shriek at her momentary weightlessness. He gently guided Lisa onto the bed next to her sister before sliding between Gera's feet. He started at her ankle and slowly kissed and licked his way up her legs, alternating back and forth between each leg. She was quivering when his lips finally reached her labia.

His tongue separated her labia and he licked her up and down. The tip of his tongue flicked her clit on each upward glide of his tongue and teased her opening on each downward lick. He sucked her clit between his teeth and flicked his tongue against it as his finger entered her pussy. He was amazed at how tight she was considering her well-endowed husband. He brought her to the very brink of orgasm, then pulled away.

Gera groaned in frustration. She was so close to her orgasm. Bill smiled up at her, "Relax babe. I'll be back after I spend some time with your sister."

"No fair. You're punishing me!"