A Weekend At The Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins moved in coordinated concert. Jeff moved between Marcy's legs while his brother moved up to Marcy's mouth. A cock slid into her mouth as the second cock slid into her pussy. Marcy was as turned on as she had ever been in her life. The two men took their time and fucked her slowly. Five minutes in, Jeff and Harold changed places with only a second's gap between penetrations. Marcy was getting a continuous slow fucking that was leading to a monumental orgasm.

Her head felt light yet filled with the pressure of her agonizingly slow approach of her orgasm. Each moment she was sure that she was going to explode, yet each moment passed and the pressure, and pleasure continued to build. Until finally it was all too much, and her body no longer belonged to her. It was taken over by the massive orgasm that had her seeing stars and took away her ability to think, or even control her body.

Her mouth was open wide, and her tear ducts let loose. Tears ran down her face as she barely held onto consciousness. Her throat began to swallow without a thought on her part as, Jeff? or was it Harold? emptied his load into her mouth. The other brother was simultaneously filling her pussy. Marcy knew that she had never cum so hard in her life. Sometime shortly afterward the brothers pulled out of her body.

Marcy opened her eyes to see that Jeff and Harold were both dressed. They had made a good dent in the second bottle of wine which confused Marcy. There was a gap in her memory, and she looked at the brothers in confusion, "What's going on guys?"

Harold smiled down at her, "Oh, hey! You're awake. You passed out on us. Scared the shit out of us until we checked your pulse and breathing. You went from passed out to asleep."

Jeff looked serious, "Yeh, for a while we thought we had broken you. I couldn't live with myself if we hurt you."

"I'm fine, just woke up confused. Pull me up."

The young men each took a hand and pulled her up to sitting. They took turns giving her kisses that spoke of relief and affection. Marcy sat naked and finished the wine while the guys began packing everything up. They helped her dress and stowed the empty bottle in the pack. The mile back to the lodge took twice as long as the walk out. They were all a bit giddy from the sex and the beautiful place that they had just left. They stopped frequently to admire nature and make out.

----------------

Shortly after Marcy and the twins left the pool area Lisa made her way out and sat down between Bill and John, "Where's Marcy and Gera?"

"Marcy is with your husband and Jeff hiking, and your sister is sleeping in."

"So, I guess that means you two will have to make sure I don't get bored."

"Oh, you are going to get bored all right!"

"Huh? You want me to be bored?"

"No, it's supposed to be a joke about drilling. You know, bore a hole?"

"Nope, never heard that before. I assume you mean that you guys want to fuck me?"

"Yes."

"AWESOME!...

"Now? Can we do that now? I mean if you guys want to wait that's fine, but now would be good for me... How about now?"

Bill looked over at John, "What do you think, wait a while? I'd like to swim for an hour or so and I heard that you could get cramps if you have sex right after swimming."

John looked at Bill seriously, "Yeh, I heard a guy died of a dick cramp doing that."

Lisa looked crushed for a moment until John and Bill couldn't hold it in anymore. The laughing men pulled Lisa to her feet and walked her back to her room. As soon as the door slid closed the two men sandwiched her between them. John kissed her while Bill began peeling off her bikini. Within seconds they had her on the bed. Suffice to say that when Lisa and Marcy compared experiences, they would never resolve who had the best orgasms of the day. John and Bill had smug looks on their faces when they left Lisa sleeping in her room and dove into the pool to cool off.

----------------

Bill and Marcy went to dinner with their new friends that evening. Contact information was shared, along with promises to stay in touch. The group of friends spent the evening at the Lodge club. Slow dances were shared around and fond goodbyes and goodbye kisses as well. Other patrons were likely very confused as to who was married to whom.

A woman walked up to Marcy, "Excuse me, I am sitting with those folks over there and we have a bit of a bet going and I was hoping you could help settle it?"

"What is your bet?"

"Well, please don't be angry and I will understand if you don't want to answer...

"Who is married to whom?"

Marcy patiently explained and the woman wrote down the answers on a sheet of paper. While she returned to the table Marcy quickly gathered her friends together and explained what had happened. The married couples quickly formed up with Jeff standing in front. When the table of people finished reading the list, they looked up to see the formation saluting them with their drinks.

The night at the club ended shortly thereafter. Marcy and Bill returned to their room. Shortly after their arrival a knock on the door announced the arrival of John and Gera. The two couples said their goodbyes in bed.

The trip home was filled with talk of their new friends and the fun they had. Bill and Marcy decided that a year was a long time to wait to see their new friends again. They speculated about the availability of their friends in say, a month?