A Weekend at The Ranch

Story Info
A dark room, two friends, and sexual desires on a ranch.
4.6k words
4.45
11.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarPat230
DarPat230
25 Followers

A Weekend At the Ranch

You received a long lengthy text from your best friend Cole you've known for 12 years at 2 PM; he was in a panic. His father had a severe stroke and was in the hospital. He didn't know what to do, his mother was never in his life and he was the only child. His dad's side of the family was nonexistent too. He had no support system. You haven't seen him since your 24th birthday about 9 months ago. He's been working at his father's ranch while you just graduated college and currently doing an internship. They've been bugging you to take some off since you never do for quite a while now. Now you have a reason. You're excited, yet slightly nervous, you haven't told anyone you're gay, not even Cole. He just thought hated dating in general.

You put on a skin-tight gray athletic shirt followed by black mesh shorts and old beat-up black sneakers. You exit your studio apartment with 3 days' worth of clothes in a navy blue backpack. It was an extremely humid and hot day in June, the sun already beating down on your fair skin. You were going to drive 4 hours to southern Texas to surprise Cole and spend Friday through Monday morning with him. You get into your 2005 white Ford and begin the journey.

For the past 20 minutes, you've seen no houses, buildings, or man-built structures. Just endless plains and fields of crops while driving on a dirt road. You drive up to a white moderately large house with a burgundy-colored barn on the left of it and a large field on the right of it. You honk the horn 4 times right before you exit your car to hopefully get Cole's attention. As you exit your car you see the door of the house open.

Cole is staring at staring in confusion wondering who you are, you're about 35 feet away. He was wearing a white tee shirt with cargo tan shorts. Suddenly he full-on sprints to you, before you say anything. Cole hugs you tightly without saying a word, you've never had another man hug you this long before. The hug was too long. Before you could complain he finally stopped.

Cole was 5'11 with hazel eyes and a crew haircut. His hair was a dark brown and was surprisingly pale for working on a ranch. His lips, palms of his hands, and so on were a fleshy pink. You've never seen him so happy. He's 180 lbs and fairly lean, you both played football together in high school. You both also have the same sized feet, and both of you wear a size 11 shoe. His eyes were bright and full of jolly as he looked into your eyes.

"I haven't seen you in so long Eric, you really came to visit me!" Cole said with excitement.

"You're my best friend, Cole. Of course, I'd come to visit, I care about you man," you reassuringly said.

"Let me grab your bag, and we can head inside, I finished most of the things out here today," Cole replied.

You both went inside, when you entered the house you could smell a strong pine scent. You're not sure if it was from a candle or a plug-in air freshener. There were also a set of stairs almost directly in front of the entrance.

"I'll throw your bag in my room," Cole said.

"I thought there was a guest bedroom here," you said confused.

"Oh, um yeah, I'll throw it in there then, yeah good point," Cole said somewhat disappointingly.

Cole then ran up the steps, you took off your shoes and placed them beside each other on the mat next to the door. You walked into the living room and sat down on the wine-red couch, it felt great. A real seat for the first time in 4 hours. Cole seemed very off, but why wouldn't he be? His only relative is in the hospital and he's here alone with no support system. Was that smile genuine or fake because he's trying to be strong? Cole then comes back down the stairs.

'Hey, you want a beer, or some water, or orange juice or something?" Cole asked you.

"Some water would be amazing," you replied.

Cole grabbed a glass from the kitchen and then filled it with water; you wondered where his long-term girlfriend was.

"Where's Natalie man?" you asked.

"Um, we ended things," Cole said quietly.

"What? You two were dating for almost 7 years, she loves you. What happened man?" you said shocked.

"Things just change, you know," Cole said looking away.

"Cole, elaborate, that makes no sense," you replied.

"Well, just because a bird can fly straight doesn't mean it has to keep flying in that direction. Maybe it has always preferred to fly backward or vertical and doesn't like flying straight," Cole said awkwardly.

You were baffled, what the fuck does that mean? The Cole you know is straightforward and never speaks like that. Cole was blushing too, but why?

"Um, bro, are you ok? I'm not sure what the fuck that means. Can I help you out?" you said concerned.

"You're partially the reason I left Natalie, I think you helped already," Cole said awkwardly.

'What the fuck? I haven't seen you in almost a year, what the hell did I have to do with this?" you shouted in anger.

"I-it's not a bad thing, you helped, Eric," Cole said with a blood-red face.

"Jesus Christ! What the fuck is wrong with you?" you replied.

Cole's face was still blood red and sweat began to form on his face. He was silent, you could see the fear and dread in his eyes. He suddenly dropped the glass of water never gave you. It shattered when it landed on the hardwood floor.

"FUCK, FUCK," Cole shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Shit, let me help you clean that up," you said.

"Shut the fuck up and sit done, I got it," Cole shouted at you.

He was even more red now; you could see some veins on his neck and the side of his head begin to form. Cole doesn't speak or act like this, he's extremely polite and reserved. He doesn't even like to show his emotions. You were really concerned for him now; you definitely made the right decision to come spend time with him.

"You know what, I'm going to go grab us some pizza, you remember that shitty pizza place called Krusties. Why don't you take a shower and freshen up or watch tv or something," Cole said as he put the broken glass in a black trash can.

"Why? It's 25 minutes away, you'd spend just an hour on travel time and like 20 minutes waiting on a pizza. Let's just go in the kitchen cabinets and fridge to see what food is here," you said confused.

"No," Cole said with a stern face as he grabbed his car keys and left through the door.

You were enraged, you drove 4 hours to him and this is how he acts? You checked your phone, it was 5:12 PM, and he wouldn't be back until at least 6:40ish realistically. That fucking jackass. You go upstairs to the guest bedroom; you see a twin-sized bed with a gray comforter set. He left your backpack on a black office chair beside the bed.

"Shit, I didn't pack body wash," you said in annoyance.

You go across the hall into Cole's room, you enter the bathroom on the right side of his room to see a eucalyptus body wash. You see a nice silk black robe hanging on his closet door; he won't notice if you wear that after your shower. He'll be gone for quite some time, grab the robe and body wash. Before you leave his room you see a small foot-high white hamper of underwear and socks. You set down the body wash and robe. You walk over and grab a white jockstrap from the hamper; you stick it in your face and inhale deeply.

"Fuckk, god that smells amazing," you said as the inhaled into his jockstrap deeply.

Your cock started to get stiff, you sat down on the ground and started to smell his dirty socks too. You pulled down your shorts to expose your throbbing 6-inch penis. You began to masturbate while smelling his musky underwear and socks. You close your eyes and have fun. You hear your phone go off, you check the time and realize it's 6:10 PM. You wasted almost an hour edging your cock to the smell of his clothes.

"Goddamnit," you shouted in anger.

You put all the underwear and socks you sniffed back into the hamper and proceeded to the bathroom with Cole's robe and body wash. You hop into the shower of the guest bedroom. You lather your body up as fast as possible to make it a quick shower. 10 minutes later you get out of the shower and dry yourself with a cobalt blue towel. You wrapped yourself in the black robe as you heard the door open.

"Hey, I called the place while I was driving so I didn't have to wait," Cole shouted.

"Cool, cool. Give me a quick minute to put on clothes," you shouted from upstairs.

You heard running up the step, as you saw Cole enter the room.

"Hey, wearing my robe, huh, I never wash, it really smells like me, you know. Anyway, come downstairs let's eat man," Cole told you.

"Um, I'm wearing nothing under this," you replied.

"I don't care, you could walk around naked and it wouldn't bother me if I got naked would that help?" Cole told you.

"Why would you say that? Never mind, fine, I'll eat in this," you said begrudgingly.

You both go downstairs in the living room, you smell pepperoni. You see 2 pizza boxes on the.

"What type of pizza did you get?" you asked.

"Pepperoni and supreme with jalapeños," Cole Replied.

You put on a movie while both chatted and watched tv. Catching up on 9 months of life isn't very fast. Before you knew it the time was 11:02 PM, and you were starting to get significantly tired.

"Well I'm going to get some shuteye, It's been a long day, Cole," you said after you yawned.

"Yeah good idea, Eric," Cole replied.

Cole turned off the tv and threw away the paper plates and napkins from the pizza. After he turned off the lights downstairs as you both headed up the steps.

"Oh, um, I know this sounds really weird. But, I am really lonely and don't want to sleep alone," Cole said awkwardly.

You felt so weird about him asking that, you've always wanted to fill his naked body. Maybe you could rub your cocks together by accident or become a big spoon or little spoon. In his mental condition, he'd enjoy being a little or big spoon, to be honest. Plus, his bed is queen sized so it's objectively better. However, he's your best friend, it feels wrong wanting that from him.

"Of course dude," you replied.

You follow Cole into his room; Cole immediately took off his socks, followed by his shirt, then his shorts. You can't help but stare at his body. He didn't have a six-pack but you could see his body was absolutely toned from manual labor thanks to working on the ranch. He then took off his white briefs, he was facing away however. At this point, you were just shamelessly staring at his body. You were disoriented, just looking at him. You look down to see you are throbbing. Your penis is literally poking out the black rope you're still wearing. You quickly go to the other side of the room and turn off the light while his back is tuned to you. You're out in the country too there's no light pollution or outdoor lights, so it's completely black.

"Dude, why did you do that," Cole asked.

"Can't sleep with the lights on, right?" you replied anxiously.

"True," Cole replied.

You could hear Cole get into the bed, and you dropped his robe and followed, It was so dark couldn't see your own hand in front of your face. The silence is deafening, the only thing you could hear was your breathing and Cole's breathing. At one point you thought you could hear Cole's heartbeat you imagined. You then began to doze off. You then wake up; a noise woke you up. You began letting out soft moans subconsciously, and you realized the noise that woke you up was Cole sucking your cock, your shaft and balls were covered in spits. He was giving you wet sloppy head. His torso was on you partially as he was sucking you off. He then deepthroated you as you let out a huge moan.

He stopped for a second after you moaned then kept going. The way his body was moving indicated he was jerking off while he was sucking you. You wanted to grab his cock so bad. He must've had experience; he had no issue deep throating, no teeth were being used, and his tongue played with your urethra as he sucked you. His warm mouth felt amazing, your cock was so wet that you could use that as lube.

You take your chance and grab his cock; his body jumps as if he just saw a jump scare. His cock is significantly thicker than yours, the length feels average but your hand isn't big enough to wrap all around it. As soon he stops he already continues to go down on your cock. At this point, you're moaning louder and louder as your hips start to thrust subconsciously.

"I'm going to cum soon, slow down," you said softly.

Cole completely ignored you; he kept the same rhythm. Was just as sloppy. Then continued to attack your cock with his mouth, tongue, and lips. Your cock began to swell up as you were about to release your seed in his mouth. You thrust your hips as cum enters his mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, stop sucking, fuckkk," you moaned.

Cole kept the same pace; the pleasure was so intense it started to become painful. He then swiftly got off your cock, you could hear him lick and suck his fingers. Before a word was spoken he grabs you by the hair makes you suck his cock. The girth of his large cock makes your jaw open tremendously. You can also smell his thick bush of pubes. You're gagging for air as he is pushing you down on his cock.

He begins to thrust into your face and you can hear him moan louder and louder. A river of semen enters your mouth while he is skull fucking you essentially. A large amount of cum and spit escapes the side of your mouth and makes his pubes and balls just as wet as yours. He takes his hand off your head, and you get off his cock for the first time in 3 minutes gasping for air.

You then lean for a kiss, the second your tongue meets his he violently shoves you away. There's complete silence for 2 minutes, Cole then gets up and goes to the bathroom. The bathroom light is almost blinding, you see the bare backside of his body before he slams the door. You're barely awake, you're trying to stay awake to talk to him. But you end up dozing off.

You wake on your stomach with raging morning wood pressed against the bed. You can hear beads chirping outside as your eyes get used to the light. You look around to see that Cole isn't in bed with you. After sitting up you grab your phone, it's 11:05 AM; you haven't slept that well in years. The sound of a tractor caught your attention, you stand then look through a window in Cole's room. You see Cole on a tractor doing something in the field on the right of the house. You grab a pair of gray cotton shorts from your backpack then go downstairs. You go outside in just the shorts and nothing. Not even socks or shoes. You jog to the large field where Cole is, he sees you and quickly shuts off the tractor.

"How long have you been up, Cole," you shouted from about 25 feet away as you were jogging towards him.

"Since 4:30 AM," Cole replied as he walked towards you.

You were finally about face to face with Cole. He wasn't staring you in the eyes though. He was scanning your body with a puzzled look. He was wearing a sleeveless white shirt and a grayish-blue hat with light blue jeans paired with cowboy boots. Of course, with sunglasses as well.

"You couldn't spend an extra 2 minutes putting on shoes or a shirt? Hell, I even see a bulge down there, you're not wearing underwear," Cole said in an annoyed voice.

"Why are you so aggravated dude? I just want to see and talk about last night. Also, you could've woken me up, fuck man," you replied.

"You were snoring obnoxiously loud and seemed like you needed it. And no, there's nothing to talk about from last night," Cole said.

"What? What do you mean there's nothing to talk about from last night," you said aggravatedly.

"Did I fucking stutter? There's nothing to talk about, understand," Cole said aggressively.

"Can we just sit down and talk for an hour," you said as you placed your right hand on Cole's shoulder.

Cole slapped your hand off his shoulder and had a look and anger.

"Stop thinking about yourself, I'll be spending the rest of the day at the hospital with my dad, he woke up from his medically induced coma this morning," Cole replied.

"Why didn't you wake me up? We could've spent the morning together," you said in a disappointed tone.

"I've been busting my ass doing work on the ranch since 5 AM, I don't give a fuck, we can talk when I get back tonight. YOU are on vacation, NOT me. I'm still doing things and trying to mentally deal with what happened to my dad and ending things with Natalie," Cole said with frustration.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm not being selfish, Cole," you said sincerely.

"I promise we can talk about this tonight; I'll be back around 9 or 10 and I'll bring you some food too", Cole said as went in to hug you.

You 2 shared a semi-romantic hug for about 2 minutes with no commentary. Cole and you then went back into the house, he hopped into the shower to clean off quickly while you took a shower in the bathroom in the guest bedroom. You put back on your gray shorts and still continued to free ball in them. Cole exited his room with a dull red athletic shirt and khaki shorts with long black socks and red slides.

He said goodbye as he left the house. You lay on the wine-red couch in the living room and put on a movie. You have an anxious feeling in your gut waiting to talk to Cole about last night. Why would he push you away like that? Why would he suck you when you're asleep? Was that bizarre bird statement about his sexuality? Did he come out to you indirectly with that bird statement?

It's 11 PM and Cole isn't back yet, you're angry and worried at the same time. Did something happen at the hospital? Or did he just not want to go home yet? You tell yourself "fuck it" as you head upstairs and head to bed. For a whole literal minute, you debate whether you should sleep in Cole's bed or the guest bedroom. Deep down you want to do more with Cole, but you're not sure if that was a one-time occurrence last night.

"Fuck it," you say to yourself as you enter Cole's room.

Your shorts drop to the ground as you crawl into his bed naked, the only light on was the light on the nightstand beside his bed. You then slowly doze off. You open your eyes as it feels like hours later to feel a naked body on top of you kissing your back. The light on the nightstand was still on, you look back slowly to see Cole naked dry humping you and kissing your back.

You can feel his size 11 feet rub against your size 11 feet, you can feel his extremely fat cock on your ass cheeks, and his slightly hairy chest pressed on your back. You're desperate to see his fat cock, but you're afraid he'll get scared off if you're awake with a light on. You also struggle to not moan out loud.

There's no use in hiding it, you roll your body quickly counterclockwise to have both your erect cocks pressed against each other and now you are face to face. Cole swiftly jumps up in shock, you finally get a clear look at his penis. His cock is above 5 inches but not 5 and a half inches. If you had to guess it was maybe 5.2 inches. His girth was exorbitant, but the aesthetic of it turned you on so much. His cock was stunning to your eyes. His shaft had 2 huge veins popping out on top with a massive mushroom head pink as cotton candy. His cock looked thick as a can of men's body spray you'd buy from Axe. After you get the look you want you turn off the light.

"I want you so bad, Cole, are you going to breed me with that beer can dick?" you said in the darkness.

"Get on your stomach," Cole demanded.

The moment you lay flat on your stomach Cole drags you aggressively by the ankles and starts tongue fucking you. His warm moist tongue meeting your asshole makes you release a large moan of pleasure. His right hand is squeezing your right ass cheek firmly as his face is buried in your ass. The way his body is moving indicates his left hand is most likely jerking off his dick. He occasionally will kiss the inner check of your left or right cheek and slurps on your balls as well.

DarPat230
DarPat230
25 Followers
12