A Weekend at The Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 10 minutes of him eating you out, you can feel his tongue starting to venture deeper into your hole, and with ease.

"FUCKKK, I want you inside of me, Cole," you moaned.

"I want you loose enough to take me, a few more minutes," Cole replied as he kept rimming you.

He began to suck on your asshole, and your body responded by moving away. That didn't stop him though, his face slammed right back into your ass. Your asshole, taint, balls, and shaft of your cock were covered in Cole's saliva. You felt a large amount of spit land on your asshole. Cole then began to crawl completely on top of your body like before. This time however his erect cock was pointed against your asshole. The slightest movement would make his cock slip inside of you. He began to dry hump you as you felt his cock poke against your hole. His hands then held down your hands while he started to kiss all over your neck.

He was doing this for a few minutes, you were scared his cock would be too thick to even fit inside of you. All of a sudden you feel a sharp sensation start to enter your ass; his cock just slid into you hands-free. His massive mushroom head was slightly in you, instead of pulling back because he could hear you are in pain he applies even more pressure. His whole head slides in your asshole.

"HOLY SHIT, ok wait a seco-

Before you finish your sentence he pushed his entire cock inside of you. A screech of pain follows. It hurts, it really goddamn hurts. This is the thickest object that has ever entered you. Cole is already starting to thrust slowly.

"MOTHER OF GOD, JUST LAY THERE FOR A MINUTE," you said in pain.

"How is that supposed to be fun for me? Just relax your hole," Cole whispered in your left ear.

The veins in your neck began to pop and you felt your body becoming warm, you were about to tell Cole to get off of you. The pain was too much for you.

"Please, just relax your body, Eric," Cole whispered in your right ear.

You started to take deep breaths continued by long exhales, the pain was becoming more manageable. Cole's entire cock just left you asshole, the emptiness that came along felt weird. Out of nowhere, he slams his fat cock into you as if you were just hit by a train.

"AHHHH, fuck, I think I just pissed myself," you said in embarrassment as you got on your knees.

You felt a stream of fluid leave your urethra for 3 seconds straight. Cole reaches his left hand under your stomach and grabs the head of your cock. It retreats and you hear him lick his fingers.

"Eric, pee isn't thick and slimy, that's precum. Your body is enjoying this as much as I am" Cole chuckled.

Cole then forces you back on your stomach as he shoved his thick cock back inside of you. Moans followed as his cock resumes stretching you open. At this point in time, his cock is completely thrusting in you with no resistance. You can even feel a consistent surge of precum leaving your penis.

"Oh fuck, FUCK ME," you shouted in pleasure.

As Cole continued slamming his cock into you; the bed was shaking as if an earthquake was occurring. A loud slapping noise also became abundant as his pelvis was hitting your ass. Every time his penis went deep into your ass you felt a pressure growing inside. That pressure was going to burst soon.

His hips began slamming into you like an offensive lineman tackling the quarterback. You felt several drops of sweat land on your band and even some on the back of your neck. He was about to cum.

A final thrust punched your prostate as a wave of cum left your penis; Cole stopped moving entirely. His gut sucked in as he was screaming at the top of his lungs. It felt like your ass was being pumped with water. You hear a "POP" as his cock slides out, you feel his seed drip down your balls and shaft. He then rolled on his left side as his arm was still on his back; he was breathing heavily.

"I have something to tell you," you said.

"I know you're gay, we've known each for more than a decade, Eric," Cole replied.

"Is it fun vertical?" you laughed.

"Fuck you," Cole chuckled.

"You could've shot me a text saying you liked men, you know I love you, dude," you said.

"Well, maybe I left Natalie because I love you too," Cole quietly said.

There was silence in the pitch-black bedroom, you felt Cole get closer to you as both your lips met. After two or three passionate kisses with a fair amount of tongue, you both hold each other.

You wake up to still see you're in the same position as Cole. It's 10 AM, and you're shocked he's still asleep. You slowly slide away from his body and then go downstairs completely naked. When you enter the kitchen you open the fridge grabbing 4 eggs, shredded cheese, and bacon. You both deserve a good breakfast after last night.

12