A Weekend at The Toy's Place

Story Info
A Domme spends her weekend at a sub's house.
6.1k words
4.37
11.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyr2403
Tyr2403
3 Followers

*Thank you for reading. This is my first attempt at writing erotica and this particular story is something I wrote for my Domme. It was due to her encouragement and suggestion that I am sharing it here and I hope you like it. *

____

The Halloween party was a blast. Although she had not been going out much lately, 'it was about time to get back in the field again' she decided. Dressed in an attire that reflected her bold persona as well as her love for the details, she had spent the evening wearing that aesthetic top, accompanied with a dark long skirt that gave a sneak peek of her leg as she walked with her gracious stride. The black leather boots and silky gloves gave out the 'Lady with a class' vibes that she wanted.

She had caught up with old friends and acquaintances, and had met new people who were pleasant for the most part. What she had in mind though, and what made the evening worth all the hassle, was the bunch of submissives who approached her. Some were bold and confident; some were shy and awkward and still new to the scene. She loved being showered with attention and gave them all a chance to introduce themselves and even ended up making friends with some of them.

The Halloween party was last weekend though, and the following few days had been busy ones. She wanted to relax and play a little this upcoming weekend. She took out her cell phone and looked through the list of contacts she had collected that day. A not-so-short assortment of submissives, different ages, some men, some women, different backgrounds, she stopped at a random name: Harsh

A well-mannered young man who had politely approached her at the party. He was a lean Indian guy with a pleasant face and dark brown eyes that lit up with hope when She had reciprocated his interest. With a quick phone call and some discussion, a plan was made and the venue selected. She was going to visit Harsh and stay at his place for the weekend.

----

The Friday evening finally arrived and Harsh picked Her up from the decided location. He stepped out of his car, sharply dressed in a formal attire, his black hair combed back and a nervous smile on his face. He really wanted to impress her. She found it cute. He walked around to her and opened the car door for her and after giving a gentle nod of approval, she sat in.

"So," he started "how have you been, Ms.."

"Domina." She broke him off "You may address me as Domina." They exchanged pleasantries on their way to his home. His house was a small, cosy place that had an atmosphere different from hers. The decor that contained arts and imagery of Indian origin, accompanied by complementing furniture and the air filled with a distinct warm scent told her that she was in a different environment.

She walked in and sat down at the couch placed in the middle of his living room. Her eyes seeing, examining him and his place. Harsh stood a few paces away from the seat. "Would you like some tea or coffee, Domina?" He asked in a polite tone. "A cup of coffee would be nice." She replied. He gave a quick nod and was turning to the kitchen but was stopped.

"Don't you think you're a little overdressed?" He understood the command and started loosening his necktie. "Leave the tie on" she interrupted. "Just lose everything from waist down." He took off his pants and and, reluctantly, his underwear too. Being made to strip down at his own house was something he was experiencing for the first time. He had prepared himself to get naked though, which was evident from his well-groomed crotch. Her eyes went up and down on him, a smile of amusement on her face.

"Much better" She remarked "go on now, I don't like to wait." He quickly turned around and went off into the kitchen while She watched his shapely butt move with his strides.

A few short minutes and she was having her cup of coffee, relaxing on the couch while Harsh kneeled on the floor, massaging her feet. She would look down at him from time to time, the mere contrast of her milky white feet against his bronze skin excited her.

She was enjoying the royal treatment so far but this was not enough; She was not a mere queen; she was a Goddess and wanted to be treated as such.

"Are you happy that I visited you, boy?" She questioned him. "I am delighted, Domina." He looked up at her and replied with a pleasant smile. "And are you grateful that I blessed this place with my presence?" She spoke, but she wanted to hear it from his mouth. "Y-yes, Domina." The happiness on his face was replaced by a shy nervousness, exciting her even more. She raised one of her soft feet and brought it closer to his face. "Then express your gratitude, boy." She commanded, but in a stern voice this time. He leaned closer and held her foot, kissing it a reluctantly using his tongue in between.

After a few minutes of getting her feet worshipped, she gently pushed his face away with her foot. "I'm tired." She announced, standing up. "I want a massage, boy." He directed her to the bedroom he prepared for her, the only bedroom in the house. It was a relatively spacious room with the bed at the centre. Scented candles were placed on the bedside tables to give the room a pleasant ambiance. The sheets were fresh and comfortable.

She undid her dress and got rid of her clothes, her body finally feeling the air after several hours. Her graceful steps approached the bed and she lay down with her back facing up. "Don't just stand there" She spoke as she looked back at Harsh still standing there, his eyes still locked on her voluptuous body. His erection made it evident that he was already enchanted. Her words broke his trance and brought his attention to her smirking face. "Get on with the job. Quickly!" "Yes Domina" He hurried to get the massaging oil and stood beside the bed.

"And don't even dare bringing that filth close to me" She warned while casually pointing a finger at his erect cock "Or it ain't gonna be good for you." He nodded. Nervous and determined to give her the best massage he could, his hands started at her legs, gently massaging her calves and slowly moving up to her thighs. Next, he began massaging her back, hands skilfully kneading her back muscles while he comprehended the fact that he was, in fact, serving a gorgeous white lady such as her. Her flowing brown hair gave a sneak peek of her relaxed face buried in the soft pillow.

"Why are you slowing down?" Her intoxicating voice filled the air again. He realised that his hands had indeed slowed down. "You know what" She continued "I am feeling a bit sweaty down between my ass cheeks."

"I have a towel just ready for you, Domina." Harsh picked up a fresh towel, proud of himself to have made all preparations for her. "Why would I need the towel, you silly thing?" She cooed "There's a tongue in your mouth, isn't it? Lick me clean."

He knelt down on the spot and leaned in, bringing his face closer to her beautiful round butt. He dove in, his nose parting her cheeks, making way for his mouth. There he felt the humidity that suspended in there, the mild scent of her sweat trapped in the place for hours. He felt uneasy, but also intoxicated. His lips parted and tongue started working, long, slow strokes wiping her ass. The tip moving closer and closer to the sphincter until she stopped him.

She turned around and lay upon her back now, her eyes assessing her new toy, seeing him down on his knees, the fragrance of her sweat filled in his nose and that sweet embarrassment leaking through his otherwise ordinary facial expression.

His breath is held for a few long moments as his eyes look at her curves from up close for the first time. Her Goddess-like curves adorned with beautiful pink nipples that he clearly was unworthy of touching. The all-natural bush between her soft thighs was a bigger surprise for him though. With all the shaved or trimmed pubic areas he has encountered previously, this Lady seemed full of surprises.

She touched her crotch gently, running her fingers through her long pubes, tugging at them. "Well?" She started with a confident smirk "where's my happy ending?"

He slowly rose up from the floor and placed himself between her legs. Lowering his face down to her crotch, her cod smell the familiar sweaty odour in the air again. He finally placed his mouth over her pussy lips, his nose buried into the bush. His tongue started working again, licking the lips and slowly moving inwards.

He smelled her with every breath he drew in, and She looked down at her toy obediently worshipping her. She wrapped her thighs around his head and leaned her head back, letting the boy worship his Goddess. After several long moments of devout and exhaustive licking, she released all the stress that had been built up in the form of a flood of pleasure. The juicy explosion nearly drowned him. The little tug he gave in an attempt to get away from her body to catch a breath brought her attention back to the boy. She realised she was still holding his head in place with her thighs.

"Oh, looks like someone's tired." She chuckled "Well, clean it all up and then you can catch a breath." He obeyed and lapped up everything that flowed out of her.

The massage and the oral service made her feel sleepy and that's what she decided she was going to do now. Telling the boy to strip completely naked, she made him curl up on the floor close to the bed while she peacefully drifted into a sound sleep.

----

The following morning was a mix of sweet and sour feelings. She woke up with an intense ache in her abdomen. She groaned and turned to find the few drops of blood that had made a crimson spot on the bed sheet. It was that time of the month again.

"Oh, you're up already." A voice came from the entrance of the room. She looked up and remembered that she still had a slave around to cater to her. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth.

"I had prepared breakfast for you, Domina." The boy was holding a wooden platform that he carefully placed beside her on the bed. He was still naked from the last night. His lean, slightly muscular body was pleasant to look at. The thin layer of body hair could have been shaven off, she thought to herself. A cheerful smile on his face indicated that he was excited to serve her again. She looked over and found a glass of juice and an omelette freshly prepared for her. "This actually smells good. Well done boy." She glanced his reaction from the corner of her eyes, without turning her head to talk to him.

His eyes glittered from the praise, and that was when he noticed that she had bled down there. "Oh, I will get that cleaned up, Domina." He turned to bring clean supplies but was stopped by her again. "Where do you think you're going?" She raised an eyebrow. "Get up here and lick me clean." She demanded.

He stood still for a few moments, worshipping her body was exciting but the thought of licking menstrual blood felt revolting to him. "What are you waiting for, boy?" She spoke again. He reluctantly climbed on the bed again, placing his head in the position. He stalled, gathering the courage to do it. She watched in amusement as this slave began worshipping her bush and pussy again. Lapping everything up and getting his face painted in a pretty shade of red in the process. His tongue rubbing against the inner walls of her pussy felt amazing. She was already sensitive down there; the action made more blood flow into the part and the sensations only grew as he kept worshipping her white Goddess. She placed a hand over his head, grabbing him by his black hair and pushed his face harder against her crotch. A loud and exhausting orgasm and she was in a pleasant mood again. The boy's face was covered in her blood and juices though, and she did not allow him to clean it.

"Where's the toilet?" She asked as she got out of bed. "This way, Domina" Harsh gestured and started walking to show her the way.

"Stop" She commanded in a stern and offended tone. He looked back, contemplating the mistake he would've made to make her upset. "Who told you that you could walk upright, that too ahead of me?" She complained while putting on a comfortable gown. The thin violet gown covered her shoulders and her body all the way down to her knees. The colour complemented her demeanour and gave her an elegant look.

"I apologise, Domina." Harsh replied humbly. "Get down on your knees." She ordered and he obeyed.

"But then how am I going to show you the way to toilet?" He asked in a respectful tone. "You have four limbs, don't you?" The sinister smirk appeared on her face once again. "Use all of them." He understood what she meant. He crawled clumsily like a new born puppy learning to walk. She walked into the bathroom that had a toilet seat at one end and a bathtub at the other. She looked at Harsh still kneeling at the door of the bathroom.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" She spoke. He looked at her, confused. "You didn't think I'd use a ceramic bowl when I have you, did you?" She chuckled. She gestured him to crawl to her, which he did. "Open your mouth, boy." She spoke. Harsh, kneeling on the bathroom floor, opened his mouth and looked up at her. She stood before him, her fingers ran through his hair, then she lifted her gown and placed her crotch right between his lips.

"Now, I don't want any of it wasted, understood?" Before he could answer her, a warm stream gushed into his mouth, washing down his throat. He twitched and closed his eyes, the first instinct being to pull himself away from it. But she held him in his place while she pissed in his mouth. "That's it." She exclaimed, "swallow it all." Small droplets had leaked out of his mouth and dripped down his neck and chest, some of her piss splattered around his nose and cheeks. She could see tears building up in his eyes as she finished her business, lowering her gown.

He breathed heavily, drenched in her urine and almost in tears. She loved that look on his face. "Get out of the bathroom now and wait for my call." She instructed. He gradually moved and crawled out, shutting the door behind him on his way out.

----

After a few minutes of wait, she walked out of the bathroom. "Tell me slave, have you had your breakfast yet?" She asked, to which he answered with a 'no'. "Oh, poor creature. I made you go through this much on an empty stomach, didn't I?" She caught herself from laughing at his pathetic state. "Well, there's a surprise waiting for you in the bathroom. Go on, open the door."

He opened the and the air filled with a foul smell made him feel sick. He looked around to find something at the centre of the bathroom floor. "That, my filthy slave, is your breakfast." She cooed. He looked at her in disbelief. She couldn't be serious, but to his misfortune, she was.

"Now I want you to eat it all and lick the floor clean like a good boy." He approached the brown pile on the floor, the smell getting stronger and stronger as he got closer to it.

The pile looked bigger than it actually was. It had a number of lumps with varying consistencies and shades of brown, some were solid while others pastier, all piled over one another. He looked back at her again, hoping that she would stop him and tell him it was a joke. But she was waiting for him to obey instead. "Be quick, boy!" Impatience roared in her voice this time. She certainly didn't like waiting. He closed his eyes, held his breath and lowered his face into the pile. His lips touched the pile and shakily pulled up a small palette, taking it in the mouth and he almost threw up. She laughed and cheered from afar as he shivered and continued the gross task. Tears flowed down his face and mixed into the pile as his now disgusting lips and tongue worked their way into the pile.

When he finally turned around and faced her, the floor was clean, the shit was all eaten up and he was in tears.

She walked towards him and found out that his breath smelled like her bowel movements now. His face was all messy and he looked good that way. "Aww look how dirty your face is. Here let me help you." Her lips curled and her spit landed on his face. "Rub it all over your face." He did so. She watched and spit on his face once more, this time it landed on the bridge of his nose, some of it splattering around and falling in his eyes. She laughed again.

"Now this was fun." She remarked. "Clean yourself now and fix me a hot bath." She demanded and walked away m, leaving him on the bathroom floor.

----

After the bathroom is readied and a hot bath is fixed, he approaches her and takes her to the bathroom. "Oh, you have to do another thing before I take the bath." She speaks before entering the bathroom. "Be a good boy and bring me a jug full of water with one end of a string tied to it. He rushes off to carry out the orders, wondering what she would make him do with it.

When he came back with the jug, she stood there with two chairs placed at the entrance of the bathroom. The chairs had a gap in between.

"Now, you're going to be my towel hanger and wait here for me." She told him, her finger pointing to the chair. "Kneel here, one knee on each chair." He climbed on the chairs and kneeled; his thighs wide apart while both knees rested on the hard wooden chairs.

"Now the fun part." She continued. She walked closer to him and lowered herself to the level of his waist. His cock twitched and began swelling again. "You don't think I'll touch that thing, do you?" She mocked his foolish expectations. She proceeded to tie the free end of the string around his balls. The tight knot firmly holding the string around his ball sack. Then she looked at the full jug and simply let it fall, the weight tugging his balls down with a wave of pain. He winced.

"Perfect" She remarked at the tense expression on his face. She hung the towel on his arm and walked into the bathroom. "Stay still." She instructed on her way inside.

After a long, relaxing hot bath, she stepped out of the bathtub. The air was humid and filled with pleasant scents from the candles placed around. Her soft white skin had a refreshed glow in it and her winced wet hair draped over her shoulders, water dripping down her back. She approached her towel hanger and stopped for a moment to appreciate the entertaining sight.

The boy still knelt in the same position she left him in. His balls constantly being pulled down by the jug that hung below, his thighs trembled ceaselessly and his eyes were shut close. His bronze skin glistened with a layer of sweat that had appeared as a result of exhaustion and pain he must have been suffering with. She playfully gave the jug a nudge with her foot, making him whimper once again as she dried herself. She finally untied the string and took the jug away, getting a sigh of relief out of him. But the moment was just too tempting to not be taken advantage of- she thought to herself. She stood right in front of him, his legs were open wide and he was still catching his breath. She took her stance, lifted her right leg and pulled it back, gathering all her force in that one part of her body. The next moment her foot flung forth and struck the poor boy's ball sack with a loud THWACK. He fell down from the chairs, curled up on the floor, groaning in pain. She turned him over with her foot and looked at his crying face.

"How are you feeling, my slave?" She spoke in a satisfied voice. "G-good" he struggled to speak. "And?" She placed her foot on his face and pressed him against the floor. "Thank you, Domina. I am very grateful."

"Good slave." She remarked. "I'm hungry now." She continued and started walking away. "Go make me lunch."

----

Harsh was skilled when it came to cooking. The aroma of the meal was appetizing enough to make her stomach rumble while she sat at the table. He walked in carrying dishes in both hands, his naked body covered with apron at the front looked good on him, she concluded.

Tyr2403
Tyr2403
3 Followers
12