A Weekend at The Toy's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The delicious looking pasta, served with wine was a delightful surprise from his side. It was in fact good enough to bring her in a pleasant mood again. "Did you have your lunch, slave?" She asked before she began eating. He didn't. She told him to bring his share of pasta too, he complied. She placed his plate down on the floor beside her. "Lose the apron and turn around." She instructed and proceeded to tie his wrists together at his back.

"Now you can have your lunch too." She chucked and playfully smacked his cute ass. She enjoyed her meal while watching him carefully maintaining his balance while he knelt down and bent low without the help of his hands, falling on his face, getting up and falling down over and over again before finally finding a good stance. His knees were placed wide apart, his back arched and chest and head hovering over the face.

"Hold up." She instructed. She sipped a mouthful of wine and leaned over to his side, gently letting the wine flow out of her divine lips and fall into his plate. "Eat up, boy." She commanded, and he dug unto the slimy mix of wine, pasta and his Goddess' saliva, hungrily lapping it all up and getting his face messy in the process. She laughed as she finished her meal. "You are one hungry animal, aren't you? After all I gave you in the bathroom."

She tugged at his hair, making him look up at her. "Open" his jaw dropped and his mouth was wide open. Her lips curled and launched another projectile of spit that landed right into his mouth. "swallow" It went down his throat.

She picked up the apron, held his chin from the other hand and wiped his face with the cloth. "That's a good boy!" Seeing her visibly happy excited him too. His dick that hanged limply till now started swelling up, which didn't escape her attention. "Thank you Domina." He confessed.

"Is there some wine left in the bottle?" She questioned her slave. He nodded and was told to fetch the bottle of wine. The glass bottle with long neck that widened at the base was about half full. She held the open bottle in front of his face as he kneeled before her. "Let's see your deepthroating skills too." He looked at the bottle, then at her, then at the bottle again. He clearly had never deepthroated anything. He reluctantly opened his mouth and took the mouth of the bottle in his, slowly taking it deeper. "That's my slut. Use your tongue." She encouraged him while he gagged and choked on the wine bottle. After a few long minutes, the neck of the bottle was wet and slimy. The slave's chest was heaving up and down as he took long breaths.

"Turn around now." She casually demanded. Harsh knew what was to come next. He prepared his mind and turned around, bending over and presenting his butt to her. The smooth, shaved ass cheeks pleased her. "You really did prepare yourself, didn't you? you absolute slut" She groped his ass cheeks and probed his crack with her fingers. His tight little pucker was sealed close. She wasted no time and slid the wet bottle neck right up his ass, forcing his anal sphincter open before he got a chance to moan like a little bitch. She pushed the bottle deeper and didn't stop until she heard his cries. That was when she pulled it out slowly, but not all the way out. Then she pushed it in again, this time faster than before. Then out and in again. This went on and she fucked him with the wine bottle till she saw him start shivering again. It was when he couldn't stay still that she talked to him again, while holding the bottle in its place. "You can rest your arms now." She spoke in her sweet voice again. "Get your hands aside and lean your chest against the floor." He did as was told and now it was only his ass that was up in the air. This was when she tilted the bottle up.

The bottle, neck deep in him and half filled with wine now emptied right into his ass. She watched the dark red liquid slowly disappear in the hole. The empty bottle was slowly pulled out and a bit of wine leaked out of his ass. "Hold it in." She instructed, and he clenched his freshly raped ass shut. Her pleasantly mocking laughter echoed in the otherwise quiet dining room.

She walked away and went back to the bedroom and the slave was left to clean up.

----

The next few hours were spent in bed. Her first day of the menstrual cycle meant frequent aches and urges. But the boy was there at her beck and call. He would give her massages whenever she demanded.

He would open his mouth and swallow her golden nectar whenever she would feel the urge. His useful tongue would lick her squeaky clean every time.

It was late in the evening when he was called inside to the room again. The obedient Asian rug muncher stood before his Goddess, waiting for her orders. "Get on the bed." She shifted and gestured with her hands. He climbed on the bed for the first time in the whole weekend. "Lay on your back" He was instructed to lay straight and to stick his tongue out. He noticed that she was bleeding again, but that did not bother him anymore. He had become used to the taste of her piss and periods by now. Carefully placing her legs on either side of his head, she lowered her body on his face. His nose pressed against her soft asshole while that tongue was eagerly swallowed by her throbbing pussy lips.

She rode her plaything for what felt like an eternity, her hips thrusting back and forth while that tongue twitched and moved inside her. Her juices flowed down over his face and neck, making their way onto the pillow under his head. She had let out a fart in the process and probably heard him struggling to breathe, but that didn't concern her while she continued riding her toy. Numerous exhausting hours and multiple orgasms later she got off him and laid herself in the middle of the bed. "Get off my bed." She commanded, pushing a knee into the exhausted boy's side. Harsh, with every last trace of energy drained out of his body, slithered away. Happy, satiated and tired, she quickly fell asleep.

----

Tensed muscles flinched and pulled on themselves, dull knots of pain gave rise to an insatiable itch. Surfaces rubbing onto each other in long strokes and flicks turned that itch to little buds of pleasure that grew larger and more impatient, urges bubbling beneath the calm waters of thoughtlessness that rose up to the surface and finally broke free. The buds blossomed up waves of pleasure washed over to wake her up.

She was still in bed, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. She was at peace and satiated. A warm sensation drew her attention downwards, where she found the boy kneeling between her legs, bent low and religiously worshipping her pussy. She loved the sensation but she didn't need to show that, lest the boy gets too fluffed up. "What do you think you're doing?" She spoke in a threatening voice. His head popped up and he quickly backed away.

"Oh, good morning, D-domina." He fumbled nervously. "I apologise, but you were bleeding profusely and I thought you would like to wake up to a clean bed and body." His face covered in her period blood and, unbeknownst to him, her cum. She was indeed happy, but she had other plans for the day.

"But you did touch me without my permission, didn't you? You filthy brown mutt." She berated him. "I am extremely sorry, Domina." He apologised again.

She sat up in the bed. "Lay here with your face down." She pointed to her knees. He crawled up to her and placed himself across her knees with his face down. His pretty butt was right within the reach of her right palm. And that's exactly how she wanted to start her Sunday morning.

She ran her palm gently over those shapely glutes, copping a feel of the smooth brown skin and raised it up in the air. The next moment the palm landed on his left ass cheek, a loud slap that made him whimper. Her palm, along with her four fingers and the thumb left a distinct print on his skin. Another tight slap and this time it landed partially on both the cheeks. She could feel something poke the side of her knee by then. "You pervert, you're enjoying this!" She wanted to sound shocked and upset but the amusement in her tone and on her face betrayed her. She continued to spank her overambitious toy until she made his ass blush in a pretty pink glow.

"Get up now. I need to take a shit." He climbed down the bed and followed her on all fours to the bathroom. He kneeled on the bathroom floor like the day before, faced up and opened his mouth wide. But this time he did something new. He raised both his arms to his side and laid out his palms facing up for his Goddess to rest her thighs while she sat on his face. She was impressed.

She walked up to him and took her place on her throne, placing herself such that her asshole was right over his mouth and both her thighs were held in each of his hands. She relaxed and let her human toilet carry her whole bodyweight. A few moments of pushing and her bowels were already being emptied in his mouth. The boy, unable to complain or maybe even breathe, had no option but to keep swallowing all the sludge that was being pushed down his throat. The mouth was not wide enough to catch her piss too, alas, which fell onto his neck and chest and streamed down his body, making a golden puddle between his quivering thighs.

She stood up after getting done with her business and looked back at the mess. The boy was stiff in his position, he most probably cried in the past few minutes and it took him some moments to compose himself.

"Oh, you're loving it, aren't you?" She remarked while looking at his throbbing dick. "What a dirty pig." She pinched her nose and walked back a few paces. "Hey, piggy boy." She called out to get his attention back to her. "Come on now, don't be shy. Stroke that pathetic thing." She demanded. He grabbed his dick with shaky hands. His body probably smelled like piss, but he couldn't tell it while his nose was filled with the stench of the thing he just swallowed. With slow, reluctant strokes, he started pleasuring himself. "Use that 'lube'" She pointed to the puddle of her urine that still sat under him. He used both his hands to wet his cock in the piss again and continued to masturbate while She laughed and called him names. It didn't take him long to squirt out a few drops of translucent fluid that dripped and make the mess even messier.

"Now what do you say?" She spoke from the distance. "Thank you Domina." The answer was heard. She smiled at him and walked away.

-----

The breakfast and bath were done with the satisfying skilfulness just as before, the late sunday noon was getting boring and she walked around the house to find something fun until she came across the pull-up bad placed in the middle of a corridor.

She made the boy fetch her some ropes, a leather belt, a stool, candle and some other smaller items.

Not long after, Harsh stood in the corridor with his arms raised and wrists fastened to the pull-up bar above him. She had been waiting to leave her marks on that body. Now she held that leather belt in her hand, folded halfway and the Metal buckle held firmly within her fist. The corridor didn't leave enough space for horizontal motion of her arms, so she had to adjust to it.

She swinged her arm in the air, the belt whipped and slashed diagonally on the back of his thighs, right below his ass. He hopped and squealed. He certainly had not been whipped before, she concluded. She walked between him and the wall to stand before him now, seeing his face in pain delighted her. Her hand, grazing over his chest felt the beating heart inside that ribcage. Her fingers curved and the tips of her nails dragged over his skin as she clawed her toy. The less hairy parts of his body were reserved for the belt. Another whip and the side of his tined waist turned pink along the path where the black leather had contacted his olive skin. Her flawless white skin against his bruised body created a pleasant contrast that was almost artistic.

She leaned closer to him, close enough that he could feel her fragrant breath on his neck. "You are my toy. And I own this cute little body of yours. Your purpose is to entertain me. Understood?" She whispered into his ear. "Yes Domina. " He answered in a shaky voice. "I am your toy."

She placed her mouth on his skin and bit down on his collarbone while she planted her knee into his groin with passionate force. He cried out and twitched and moved, unlike Her who calmly held him by the collarbone.

The stool was then placed under him with the candle lit up and planted right under his cock and balls. The heat that rose up from the flame kissed his most sensitive regions and sent waves of slow burning pain up his body. She whipped him to her heart's content and by the time she was done with him, he was not in a condition to sit or walk straight.

The evening was spent in the bed again. She tended to his bruises and comforted him. The boy spent his aftercare moments worshipping and suckling on his Goddess' nipples. He had earned that reward.

----

He drove her to the decided spot to part with her. "I will never forget this weekend, Domina. Thank you." He confessed with a blush and smile on his face.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it, Harsh. I had a great time too." She gave him a quick hug.

"We would do this again sometime, right?" He asked before she left. She gave him a smile and pet his cheek before turning away and leaving. She had fun, but she wouldn't use him again; there were a lot of new toys waiting to serve her.

12