A Weekend Away

Story Info
Daddy picks Princess up from work & takes to a posh hotel.
1k words
3.29
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, everyone in our stories / fantasies is over the age of 21.

I pick her up from work, she's already changed out of her uniform and is wearing a cute low-cut flowery yellow dress which shows off her pink bra and amazing boobs.

As she gets into my car I lean over and grab the back of her neck as I kiss her, she kisses me back passionately and I hold her there until she breaks free to draw breath.

I smile, "How was work Princess?"

"Exhausting" she replied, "it's been a long day".

"Well you're finished for the week now, and you're all mine for the weekend!" I say excitedly while grabbing her upper thigh with my left hand.

"Yes I am Daddy" she says, "I'm all yours".

We drive for an hour or so, chatting, laughing, singing along to music in the car. It's a lovely summers afternoon so the windows are down and the music is loud.

We get to a set of traffic lights and I. Any resist... my hand starts exploring. I trace up the insides of her thighs and feel the material of her panties, it's soft and silky and I know that she's wearing the pink thong that matches the bra she's wearing.

"Who's a good girl?" I gently ask as I slip a finger under her panties and start probing her pussy.

"I am Daddy" Princess squeals as I brush her clit.

"Yes you are" I agree as I withdraw my finger and lift it to my lips to taste your sweet pussy juices.

With that the traffic lights turn green and we're off again.

We keep driving for a bit longer until I pull up outside a 5* hotel.

Princess looks at me in aww, "Are we staying here...?"

I give her a stern look. She had gone to use my real name, the name she calls me in front of our friends and family. Not the names she knows we use in private.

Correcting herself she says "Are we staying here Daddy?"

"Yes little one, we are. It's a special treat for us both from me, we deserve it".

I get out of the car and as I do a vallet opens up Princess's door. She steps out blushing, she never does well in these situations.

I give the vallet my car keys and tell him our bags are already in our room. I then take princess by the hand and lead her into the hotel.

We walk past fountains in the entrance hall, past a large restaurant and bar area, past the check in desk and straight to the lift.

As soon as the doors close, I'm on her, taking her by surprise as I force my tongue into her mouth and push her against the lift wall. For a second she's startled but then melts into my arms as we kiss and hold onto each other.

The lift doors open and we break apart as two young men get into the lift with us. As they walk in and face the door neither of them can resist glancing at Princess's boobs then back at their shoes and then back at her chest.

"She's got great tits doesn't she" I say to the young men. Princess immediately blushed bright red and looked away, I knew her panties would be soaked.

The boys say nothing but keep glancing at her as the lift goes up and up.

"It's okay, you can tell her" I say, "she likes men telling her she's attractive"

I can feel the heat of Princess's red face radiating next to me with embarrassment and I love it.

"Yeah" one of them says, "they're huge".

Then the doors open and the boys go to get out, "Well bad luck boys, because this one belongs to me".

As they leave the lift and the doors start to close I smack Princess on her ass to make the point.

"What the hell?!" She rounds on me as the lift keeps going up, "why did you show off like that to two strangers?!

I laugh "relax, it'll give them something to think about while they wank themselves to sleep tonight".

I'm sure Princess is about to tell me I'm an asshole, but then the lift gets to the top floor and opens up directly into an enormous room.

She's rendered speechless as she follows me out into the penthouse suite, the top floor of the hotel.

"Oh my god..." She went to use my real name again but caught herself at the last minute "...Daddy, this is incredible! How did you afford it"?

"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you know lies baby girl" I respond crypticly. "Would you like to join me in the hotub?"

"Oooooo yes" she says.

I spin her around and undo the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor. I then pinch her bra and let that fall too. As I turn her around to face me I see her beautiful breasts for the first time that weekend and I immediately want to start groping them and never stop but I resist as I slowly slide her panties down her legs until she's standing naked in front of me.

Princess then starts undressing me. She reaches up and takes off my shirt and then goes for the buckle of my jeans. She pulls down my jeans and boxers in one go freeing my cock as it springs out.

I take my beautiful girls hand and guide her to the balcony where an enormous hotub is waiting for us. As she gets in and feels the warmth up her body I feel the blood rush to my cock.

"You've got a job to do princess" I say as I get in too.

Smiling at me, she provocatively glides over to me in the water, sits in my lap and gently starts running her hand up and down the length of my thick cock.