Fixing Up Annie's Cabin

Story Info
Helping my old teacher fix up her cabin over the summer.
9.7k words
4.8
42.5k
81

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CT38
CT38
113 Followers

Studying for finals should have been a breeze this semester since it was the last one of my senior year. I only had three classes and none of them were going to be too difficult. Problem was that I found my mind wandering quite a bit and had trouble remaining focused on the present. These exams meant very little since I already had a job lined up -- I just needed to make sure that I didn't fail them.

My new job wouldn't start until September which was partly a drag and partly an opportunity. I wouldn't have any money coming in and I really could use it. I had a little bit saved up, but it wasn't enough to live on. The upside was that I'd have three months off between graduation and working -- when else would I have that much time off ever again? But what would I do with all that time if I didn't have any money?

My phone started buzzing and I was grateful for the (legitimate) distraction. I was even more grateful when I saw who it was.

"Hey Annie, what's up?"

"Am I interrupting your scholarly pursuits -- or any other pursuits for that matter college boy?"

I had such an easy friendship with Annie, she felt free to tease me about lots of things -- in part because she was older than me and had been through all of this herself 15 or so years ago. We first 'met' when I was just four years old. She was a student at a local teacher's college and was looking to pick up some extra bank by babysitting. My parents (and I) took an immediate liking to her and she became a close family friend.

After she graduated, she was hired by my local elementary school of all places. By the time I got to fourth grade she had been teaching for five years and was already one of the best teachers in the school and favorite among students and parents alike.

She had a confident yet friendly demeanor. Her easygoing attitude on the outside belied the preparation and hard work she did behind the scenes to make her classroom a great place for learning. She truly cared about her kids -- all of us, whether we were good students or not. And we all loved her right back. There was never anyone that acted up in her class because she knew how to handle all of us individually. And for some of us there was probably an extra reason we were so well behaved. We were totally in love with her!

You see Ms. Simmons was a knockout. You know how you can be attracted to your teacher even at a young age, even if you're not exactly sure why? Of course she knew we were smitten and probably thought it was cute.

"Nah, I'm glad you called. I've been staring at the same page of this book for 15 minutes which means I can probably use a break."

"I can't believe you'll be graduating in a few weeks! You know your parents invited me to come along with them for the ceremony. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not! It wouldn't be the same without you here -- hell if it weren't for you, I don't think I'd be graduating at all."

By the time I got to fourth grade, I was doing pretty poorly in school. My parents were beside themselves. They loved me unconditionally but were frustrated that they weren't able to help me be a better student. Hell, I was frustrated too and felt like I was the dumbest kid in class. Everything changed in fourth grade when Annie, I mean Ms. Simmons, really focused on me as an individual and was able to help identify some learning issues I had that could be dealt with using the right focus and tools.

Once I started getting the help I needed, my performance soon boomeranged. I started to like school and felt much more comfortable in learning environments. Sure, some other teacher might have figured this out later on (even though none had already), but every moment counts and I'm so grateful to have had her as my teacher.

I only called her "Ms. Simmons" whenever else I saw her in school. When she would come by the house to visit with my parents, she was always Annie. Even though I felt like I was in love with her, I was never bashful or tongue-tied around her. She always seemed to bring out the best in me -- and probably others too. She was (and is) and extraordinary person but doesn't ever let that go to her head. She is down to earth, comfortable and just relaxed in her own skin.

"Well, I understand from your mom that you haven't made any summer plans yet. I have an idea if you're up for it."

"You're right about that, I don't have anything planned yet, so I'm all ears."

Annie went on to explain that she wanted to work on her family's cabin that she had inherited from her parents a few years ago. It was about three hours away and sat on a beautiful mountain stream. Our family had been up there a time or two and I remember that it was a terrific spot. The house needed some work and she was planning to go up for the summer once school was out and she could really use a hand. She'd put me up for the summer and feed me, plus she'd be able to pay me a little as well. This was fantastic, it solved all of my problems and I quickly accepted her offer.

Graduation day finally arrived and it was a sunny, warm day. The ceremony seemed to take forever, but luckily my parents had planned ahead and had gotten us lunch reservations at a nice place off campus. We sat outside and basked in the warmth while we all enjoyed the great meal and company. I'd be lying if I said I didn't catch glimpses of Annie whenever I could. She wore her hair up in a ponytail and was looking pretty hot in her nice sundress. It wasn't terribly revealing, but I loved seeing her shoulders and chest. There was a slight hint of cleavage visible from the top of her dress that deepened a bit whenever she would lean over to reach something on the table. Did she actually give me a little wink at one of those times or was it that I had just had a little too much wine?

After lunch we were able to get back into my apartment one last time so that we could all change into better driving clothes. Mom and Dad were going back home with most of my stuff and Annie and I were going to be driving straight to her cabin with the clothes and other essentials I'd need for my stay there.

Annie drove a Jeep Wrangler which seemed to be the perfect car for her. A great mix of practical and wild! We chatted the whole drive to the cabin which really passed the time. After quizzing me more about my new job and other miscellaneous items, she asked me about my social life. It wasn't an unusual question, we sort of kept tabs on each other in that regard, though she always asked more personal questions of me than I was comfortable with asking her. She knew that my girlfriend and I had broken up earlier in the semester and I told her that I had been dating a little since then, but not much action really.

As we chatted, I had a nice vantage point to catch great peeks at her since she was driving and mostly kept her eyes on the road. Annie had a great face -- really pretty blue eyes with just some slight lines starting to form at the sides that you could notice when she laughed, which she did a lot. She has a large sexy mouth that was electric when she smiled. Her nose was longish and broad; not big, but it added some great character to her wonderful face.

She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts which looked pretty damn good on her. She had long legs which were lightly tanned and so smooth. God I would have loved to run my hand up her thighs -- but that wasn't going to happen and I tried to put that out of my mind. Though her t-shirt was a bit loose, I could see her breasts move underneath the fabric whenever we hit a bump in the road. She was definitely wearing a bra, but it was losing the battle in its effort to contain its contents!

I'm a breast man and I love Annie's breasts. The are nice and large but without being too much. They accentuate her tall stature perfectly and make her all the sexier to me. I had to snap out of this though. I did lust after her, but she was also my friend and I didn't want to creep her out. I decided to change the subject away from my love life and onto other topics such as our punch list for the cabin.

We had our work cut out for us. In twelve weeks we were going to replace damaged trim/siding, repaint the exterior of the cabin, do some minor electrical and plumbing work inside and completely gut and redo the guest bedroom which had some water damage. Fortunately I was pretty handy and it turns out that Annie was too, so while this was still a big list, it was certainly achievable -- albeit with some pretty busy days.

I told her how much I was looking forward to working on the cabin with her. I like physical work and it would be nice to get a lot of it in before starting my office job in the fall. She smiled and said that she was glad that I accepted her offer and that it would be great to get this work done.

"Plus, we've never really spent time together as adults and I'm really looking forward to that -- I think we're going to have a lot of fun this summer," she said with a big smile.

I was sure we would, even if it wasn't the kind of fun I had fantasized about.

The long summer days were a big help as we were able to get a lot of work accomplished with ample sunlight. The weather was pretty cooperative too, the days that it did rain we were able to focus on our inside projects. This made for arduous workdays -- we'd usually start around 7:30 in the morning and knock off around 6:00. Annie and I were both pretty good cooks, so we helped each other out in the kitchen and made some pretty damn good meals relatively quickly.

We'd usually be done with dinner around 8:30 and when we had first started on our project we were pretty pooped and went to our respective bedrooms not long after and were completely zonked out. Well, I usually took care of some important business before I passed out if truth be told. It was getting more and more difficult to contain my desire for Annie since we were working in such close proximity to each other. Plus as the days got warmer, her clothing got more -- let's say-- casual. Sweatshirts and jeans in the morning gave way to shorts and t-shirts in the afternoon. When she would be up on a ladder, I couldn't help but gawk at her beautiful legs and ass. When I was on the ladder, I would get the opportunity to look down at her magnificent cleavage. There were even a couple of especially warm days where Annie ditched her bra completely and I could see her wonderful mammaries swinging freely under her shirt. Those nights I would go for a "daily double" before falling asleep!

As we got used to our routine, our stamina improved and we were able to stay awake after dinner and hang out. There was no TV, so we would just talk and play cards. We would also drink a bit too -- never to excess, but a beer or glass of wine after a long day was a great way to wind down. One night we were enjoying a couple of local IPAs by Annie's fire pit and taking in a spectacular sunset. Annie and I were chatting away and I was getting entranced by her simple outfit of a sweatshirt and shorts. She'd sit in her chair with her legs crossed under her, giving me a great view of her legs. When she'd get up to tend to the fire, I could see her beautiful tits swaying freely under her sweatshirt.

At one point when she sat back down, she looked over at me, winked` and smiled and said "stare much?"

I was busted.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Not really, you're not being creepy or anything, but girls notice these types of things you know."

I'm sure I turned beet red. "I'm sorry Annie, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. You've been so generous having me up here at this great place all summer -- and paying me -- I feel pretty low right now."

Annie came over to the outdoor couch and sat next to me, crossing one leg under her as she sat down. "Don't be ridiculous. First of all, I'm hardly being generous. This is a good deal for me too. Not only do I get an excellent handyman, but a great companion at the same time. And as far as the glances, you're being perfectly normal and completely respectful. Believe me, I'll tell you if you get out of line mister!"

That was perfect Annie. Of course she knew she was gorgeous, but she never made it obvious. She had such a nice way of putting people at ease even in what could have been incredibly awkward situations.

"You know as much as I'm enjoying this beer, I could use something a bit stronger if you're up for it," she said with a sly grin.

"I'm up for pretty much anything at this point," I said.

"I might just hold you to that, but for now how would you feel about getting high?"

I guess I was surprised, but not totally shocked at the suggestion. Annie can be a free spirit, but I didn't think of her as getting stoned -- and certainly not with a former student of hers. But what the hell, I was certainly game.

"OK, you go bring over some more firewood and I'll run inside to grab a few things," she said.

I grabbed a couple of armfulls of firewood and she came back with a small wooden box and a lighter.

"Now before we get started, I need to make sure I'm not going to be responsible for corrupting you," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, I graduated from college, so there's zero chance I haven't gotten stoned before," I chuckled.

"OK, one more thing," Annie said. "I really enjoy getting high, but I can only do it with people that I absolutely trust. I don't go crazy or anything, but I have been told that I sometimes tend to 'over-share' -- like weed is a truth serum for me or something. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yeah, I think so, as long as you're not going to tell me you're an escaped fugitive or anything like that," I joked.

"Nah, but who knows, maybe something better!" she smirked.

Annie sat back down next to me and rolled up a nice joint for us to share. She was pretty good at this, so I could tell it wasn't her first rodeo. She lit it up and we passed it back and forth a few times and settled into a really nice buzz.

We talked about lots of things and the time just melted away. I became acutely aware of how much I loved the way she talked. She had a beautiful voice that was on the deeper side, but with just a touch of honey to it.

"You know, I have to tell you, I love your voice. It's really beautiful. You probably could have been on the radio or done voice-over work if you hadn't gone into education." I said.

"That's such a nice thing to say! Most guys just want to compliment me on my tits and ass!" She blurted out.

"Don't forget your eyes!" I added

She slid up next to me and brought my arm around her.

"I'm getting a little chilly, so let's stay close for warmth."

I could have just added more wood to the fire, but this was much better. Plus, there was plenty of wood elsewhere all the sudden.

"So how's your sex life these days? You told me a little in the car, but you were being pretty evasive," she said out of nowhere.

"You know I'm a virgin, right Annie?" I joked.

She punched me in the arm and said, "too bad you're not, it might have been fun to have been your first!"

I really didn't know how to respond to that. Was she propositioning me -- or more likely just teasing me? She had crafted a pretty good riddle on that one. She would have had sex with me if I were a virgin, but since I'm not, does that mean she's not interested? The whole thing got my mind spinning a little.

"Seriously though, what's going on with you?" she persisted.

I told her in broad terms about my dating life in college. I'd had a long-term girlfriend, but our sex life hadn't been that great. She had a lot of hangups and I was pretty inexperienced. I'd dated a few other women in school and probably could have seen more action, but -- unlike others at school -- I'm OK with giving them some space and not pressing things forward too quickly.

"Jake, that means you're a good guy and that you've got a lot saved up for some very lucky girl," she said as she snuggled against me more firmly.

"You know Annie, we've been talking about me a lot, but what about you?"

"Well I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm not a virgin either."

"C'mon Annie, what's your story?"

She went on to tell me that being a teacher in a small town makes things a bit complicated as far as dating goes.

"I guess it wouldn't be that bad if I had one guy that I'd be with exclusively for several years, but just dating different guys gets people talking. I mean if I knew that the 'next guy' would be the one, it wouldn't be a big deal, but it's hard to shop around when you're in a bit of a spotlight."

"So how do you handle that?"

"Not very well quite honestly. I don't feel like I have a normal dating life. Don't get me wrong, I get out there and definitely have some fun, but I have to be more careful than most."

"Damn Annie, that's a bummer."

"Jake, you don't know the half of it. What I'm going to share with you is very personal and it's got to stay between us, OK?"

"Absolutely, you know you can trust me." I said.

"I know, and I love you for that. I mean it." Said Annie.

She re-lit the joint and took another hit and passed it over to me.

"I know this is probably every schoolboy's fantasy, but it's true. Your teacher has a really high sex drive."

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely. I get so bad that my doctor has me on anti-depressants to help calm down my sex drive." She blushed slightly. "I only stay on them during the school year since that's the only symptom it's treating. Summer is my 'wild time'," she said with a grin.

"So you're off them now? How are you holding up? I don't see a lot of eligible bachelors coming down the stream here," I chuckled.

"Well, you're right about that. I sometimes resort to other -- let's say mechanical -- means to keep me from going crazy. The clerk at the local market must be wondering why I've been buying so many batteries this summer!"

"Holy crap Annie, I had no idea. Look, I hope I'm not cramping your style or anything. I mean if you wanted to have a friend over, I could definitely give you some space."

"You're so sweet Jake, but not exactly the solution I've been thinking about."

With that, Annie gave my thigh a nice pat and had a slightly devious expression on her face. Could I be mistaken as to what she was implying? I was excited and terrified at the same time. What if I was misreading her signals? What if she was interested but then figured out that I didn't know what the hell I was doing?

I didn't have much time to ruminate over this as Annie suddenly leaned in, put her hand on my chest and gave me a very warm, soft kiss on the lips. She opened her eyes, pulled back slightly, gave me a wicked smile and said, "so what do you think?"

I leaned back into her and continued the kiss. She opened her mouth slightly and brushed her tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted her completely. She must have taken this as a positive sign, since she moved over and straddled my lap while jamming her tongue further into my throat.

The fire was blazing and it felt like we were on fire too. I have never been so excited in my entire life and had no idea where or how fast this would go. Like everything else, Annie kissed with confidence, and did it very well. I have never had such an erotic experience and I hoped this was the beginning of even more.

I slipped my hands under Annie's plush sweatshirt and ran my hands up her bare back. Her skin was so warm and smooth -- and I was able to confirm that she wasn't wearing a bra! She responded by grinding her hips into me, giving me some nice encouragement.

I couldn't wait any longer and slowly moved my hands from her back, around her sides and began to fondle those tits I had dreamed about for so long. Let's just say that I wasn't disappointed! Her breasts were nice and big and so soft -- I really could get lost in them and never (want to) return!" I brushed my palm across her nipples and she let out a soft moan into my mouth. I gently explored her nipples and could tell even without seeing them that she had good size nipples, which is a huge turn on for me.

CT38
CT38
113 Followers