A Weekend Away Opens Many Doors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dancer pulled out all the stops for Natalie. The two guys on either side and the other two ladies across from them and even the other dancer in the room were enthralled with the show.

After another song or two, everyone seemed to need a break. Natalie stood up and make sure she'd settled up with the two dancers who joked, "We probably owe you and your friends something, you made this so hot and fun."

When they returned to the VIP section, the soccer player said they were leaving and offered anyone who needed a ride. The three of us and the two guys accepted without even thinking about it. When the black Suburban pulled up at our hotel, the five of us stepped out. Helena spoke to her friend in Italian and they drove off.

Helena asked the two brothers if they were also in that hotel. The older one put his arm around Maria and said "I thought we'd keep the party going"

Helena stepped up to the younger of the two brothers and put her hand on his chest, looked at Maria first, raised an eye brow and the looked at Natalie, locking eyes with her and said, "We'll go up to our room on one condition..."

The younger brother smiled and said, "OK, what's your condition?"

Maria kissed the brother closest to her and said "For tonight, your name is Scott"

Helena, still locked onto Natalie's eyes took, the younger one's hand and started pulling him to the hotel entrance and said, "And your name will be Danny."

As we laid together on the lounge and Natalie relayed this story to me as her real life sons were in the pool making out with two of her best friends, she seemed to have drifted back to that night in Miami.

My hand had started to wander off her belly and has running softly up the sides of her torso and upper arm. I'd brought my mouth closer to her face. Not only to make sure I didn't miss a word as she spoke softly but also to catch every change in expression on her face as she told this story.

Natalie continued relaying the story, "After Helena and Maria had rechristened these to brothers with my sons names, everything after that feels like and out of body experience. I was the last one in the elevator so I was closest to the door. I watched in the reflection off the polished steel doors of the elevator as Maria and "Scott" and Helena and "Danny" made out against the back wall of the elevator.

I was the first one to our hotel room door and as I opened the door and then stepped aside to let the other four enter, it felt like I was giving my blessing to my two friends to hook up with my sons.

Maria took "Scott" to one bed, Helena took "Danny" to the other, Natalie sat in a arm chair and watched.

Back in the present on the lounge chair in Cancun instead of the arm chair in Miami, I could feel Natalie's body trembling, goose bumps popping on her arms as I rubbed them.

She turned her face full to mine and looked at me as she recounted the events from a few months ago, "After that, it's all a blur, I watched my two friends get naked with these two young guys, they sucked and touched each others bodies. I watched them take those cocks in their pussies."

"It was nothing we hadn't seen before, as I've told you, these trips can get kind of wild. But as much as tried to disassociate myself from the role play that Maria and and Helena had cooked up, I couldn't get the idea out of my head. "

Now Natalie became seemingly hesitant, as if she realized she may be over sharing. "After I watched first Danny, then Scott come in my friends and then saw them laying there with their cocks still hard, I stood up and...well, I don't know...it was so hot..."

Her narrative was interrupted when we heard first one groan, then another come from the pool.

While Natalie had been telling her story, the real life Danny and Scott had added their swim trucks to the pile of wet clothing on the pool deck. They were now sitting on the edge of the pool with two women, not only old enough to be their mom but in fact, dear friends of their mom and in the case of Danny and Helena, his best friend was Helena's son.

The two women had their backs to us but it was obvious they now had the two brother's cocks in their mouths.

Natalie let out a very quiet "Oh my god". I asked "Do you want me to stop them?" To which she slowly shook her head no.

I leaned further in to Natalie's face and started kissing the side of her head as she watched. As I put my tongue to her ear, I lowered my hand to her bikini bottom, working my way down under the bikini bottom I found her pussy soaking wet. It could have been still wet from the swim earlier but the slickness of the moisture told me something else.

Natalie reached behind her and found by cock in my shorts. Opening the fly of my board shorts she slowly stroked my hardness as we watched.

When I saw Danny look up, as if remembering for the first time that his mother was here, I pulled Natalie's bikini bottom to the side and exposed her waxed and wet pussy to her son's view.

Seeing her son's eyes open wide as I dipped my finger into her pussy, Natalie's initial reaction was to clamp her knees together, however as I found her engorged clit, she muttered "Fuck!" and spread her legs again, the whole time her eyes wandering all over the scene before us. Her eyes went to Danny's first, then to Scott's. As if if feeling his mother's gaze, he looked up at her, then down at my hand in her pussy, then he looked up again at her face as a sexy grin spread across his mouth.

As I worked Natalie's clit with my hand, she ran hers along my cock, over the head, spreading my pre-cum before returning down the shaft.

As we watched the pace and intensity of Helena and Maria's heads on the cocks of the two brothers, I did the same with two fingers in Natalie's pussy and my thumb on her clit.

Danny went first, lifting his hips off the pool deck into Helena's mouth, Scott was next pushing Maria's head down on to his cock.

Almost at the same time, Natalie squeezed her eyes shut, her legs seemed to lock straight and I felt her pussy convulse under my hand.

After few moments of everyone catching their breath, Natalie strode towards us and got out of the pool. They each reached a hand to Natalie, lifted her out of the lounge. As she stood, first Helena, then Maria leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. Both kisses were light but obviously a lover's kiss.

As Maria broke away from the kiss, she put her hand to Natalie's back and pushed her in the direction of her two son's who had now stood, each stroking their still hard cocks.

Helena and Maria then reached a hand down to me and Helena said, come in with us Cousin, we want to make sure we get a good seat.

As the three of us got to the sliding door to go into the hotel room we turned to watch Natalie approach Danny and Scott.

Helena, Maria and I went to the nearest bed. I bent my head down first to Maria's upturned mouth and them to Helena. I could taste the cum from the two brothers on their mouths. I'd tasted my own on a woman's mouth or from her pussy before so it wasn't an entirely new experience and given the heat of the moment it wasn't going to stop me.

From where we stood we could see Natalie and her two son's. The boys standing close to one another so that Natalie could press her body against them both as she turned her head from kissing on son and then moving to the other.

Back inside the room, Helena and Maria, having lost their tops earlier in the evening, lowered their bikini bottoms, letting them fall to the floor before stepping out of them. I pulled my shorts over my hard cock and did the same.

The three of us laid on the bed with me in between the two beautiful women. My hand idly working their pussies as one of them stroked my cock and the other cupped and caressed my balls. We were not in a hurry as we wanted to watch this incestuous display play out before our eyes.

Danny put his arms around Natalie, reaching behind her to take off her bikini top while Scott dropped to his knees to remove her bottoms.

Danny's hands roamed across Natalie's chest as the kissed. Scott pressed his face to Natalie's hips, I'm sure getting a nose full of his mother's scent.

As Scott stood up, his hand and Danny's passed by one another's as now Danny lowered himself to get closer to his mother's well manicured pussy while Scott ran his hands over his mother's chest, learning by feel, the texture of her flesh before lowering his mouth to a nipple.

Natalie's head rolled back under the sensuous caresses of the two people most dear to her. She took each of their cocks in her hands and kissed one deeply, then the other before taking each of their hands in hers and leading them into the room where we were.

Natalie caught my eye as she walked in and her face flushed. Her and the other two women had evidently shared a lot of experiences but I was a new addition. I was someone she'd grown up with as the older cousin who'd always looked for her. Now, over the last 1-1/2 to 2 years, she'd looked out for me. In the real world all of this would like have brought the night crashing down around us but the combination of being away from home, the sun, the alcohol, the weed and the pent up flirting of the day would win out.

I could see that the three of them didn't know where to start. The continued where they left off outside. Pressed up against one another, their hardness in their mother's hands. The hands of her sons all over her body.

Natalie finally summoned the courage and sat on the edge of the bed. She put her hands up to Scott's face, and said "My sweet boy. The one who made me a mother". She traced her hands down his body, at his hips, she ran her hands behind him running her hands over his ass. She kissed down his chest and reaching the his hard mass, opened her mouth and took him inside her for the first time.

As she did, the collective air went out of the room. My cock was leaking pre-cum profusely. The women had gone from a humidity at their pussies to openly leaking. We were certainly in an awkward position to get one another off but we were trying to avoid any contact for fear the anyone finishing at this moment might upset the energy in the room.

Natalie now crawled further up the bed and the older brother, Scott lowered his head to get up close with the part of his mother that had birthed him over 20 years ago.

He dipped his tongue into her and licked her dripping wet opening. He sucked on her labia pulling in the juices that had leaked out.

He traced his lips up her body and found her mouth. He propped himself up on his hands and the two looked down their bodies as Natalie put her son's cock to her pussy. He looked into Natalie's eyes as he stroked deeply into her. Stopping only when his pelvis met hers.

The two continued their slow and passionate love making as if it was just the two of them in the room. Danny laid beside them on the bed stroking himself as did the three of us on the other bed.

Scott's movements into his mother's body were mirrored by Natalie's as she lifted her hips up to meet him. The pace never changed but the intensity was climbing.

Natalie had gone from measured breathing to a series of yeses and now she started softly repeated, almost whimpering, the volume rising gradually of her saying "Oh my boy, oh Scott!"

Scott's face was one of determination, struggling between trying to hold himself back to prolong the pleasure and marking his mother as his lover by filling her with his seed.

Sensing his pain, Natalie reached up, pulled his ear to her mouth and said "Come for me, come inside mommy" and that did it. Those words resolved the agony in Scott's mind as his head roared up and he drove his cock fully into his mother's sheath. His ass flexing as his body emptied itself into hers.

Natalie convulsed under her son, wrapping her legs around his hips pulling him to her. "I love you Scott. You made mommy feel so good".

They laid like that for a long while. The only sound in the room being the 6 of us breathing, having just shared in the beauty of what we had just witnessed.

Scott rolled off his mother's body and it was as if the two of them suddenly remembered there were four other people in the room. They looked around the room waiting for signs of disapproval but instead got smiles from everyone.

Natalie turned to her youngest son, Danny and reached up to take his face in her hands. Pulling his close to hers, she said "Danny, your brother made me a mom but you made us a family."

Their lips met, softly at first but then quickly built to something not usually seen between a mother and her son. Danny's hand went the breast closest to him, tentatively at first but feeling the sharper in takes of breath from Natalie he grew more confident. She put her hand to the back of his head and pushed him down on to her breast. As his mouth replicated what his hand had been doing, he moved his hand the the other breast.

Natalie's hand, still on the back of his head, pulled him closer to her, as if to pull him deeper into her heart. His hand wandered down her belly. Tracing the line of her hip, then moving to the crease between her hip and thigh. Just as he encountered the trimmed hair around her pussy, he remembered where his brother had just been and paused. He looked up, unsure what to do next.

Helena, got up from the bed she was sharing with Maria and I. She took a couple steps to close the distance between the beds and lowered herself to the bed where Natalie and her two sons lay.

She smiled at Danny and said, I'll clean her up for you. She lowered her mouth the Natalie's cum filled pussy. She dug her tongue deep into Natalie's opening. Lapping up all the taboo goodness Scott had deposited there.

Maria, not to be left out moved to the bed as well. Leaning down, she kissed Scott, now practiced lovers given their pairing at the pool earlier that night. She took his slightly deflated cock in her mouth to clean him as well, delighting in the way it hardened against her tongue.

As Helena's tongue finished cleaning her friend, Natalie reached down and pulled Helena to her face. She kissed her fondly and said thank you as if to dismiss her from her duties.

Helena gave her one last peck on the lips. Turning to Danny, she kissed him as well, running her hand down to his cock as if to ensure that it was ready for his mother. However she needn't have been concerned. Given the scene in front of him, his naked mother being readied for him by the mother of his closest friend, if he'd been any harder he would have burst.

Clearing out of the way, Helena returned to lay beside me on the other bed. She backed her self up against me, both of us needing contact with another person as we watched Danny position himself between his mother's legs.

Maria stayed with Scott however she now sat next to him, one hand moving over his penis, with no great urgency. While the other lazily wandered around her pussy. Scott had his arm around Maria doing the same with the breast closest to his hand.

As before with his older brother, Danny nestled his legs between his mother's raising himself on his hands, he watched as his mother rubbed the tip of his cock over her clit before placing it at her entrance. Looking up at her son, she said " Danny, I love you very much. We'll do this again many more times and I'll ask you to make slow love to me but right now I want, I need you to fuck me!"

With that command all of Danny's youthful exuberance was released. His first few strokes were slow and steady, Danny knew well that he would only one chance for a first time in his mother's pussy and he wanted to relish it. But after those first few strokes his athletic training took over and he pistoned in and out of his mother. Where as before we heard only the occasional deep breathing, now the room was filled with the sounds of the two lovers bodies slapping against one another and the slushing of Danny's cock in and out of Natalie.

As we laid on our sides, watching, I raised one of Helena's legs and entered her from behind. I brought my mouth to her ear and asked her if she was thinking about her son. I felt her cunt squeeze me at the mention of her son and she nodded. I asked her if she wished he was here sharing her bed, to which she mumbled oh yes with another involuntary squeeze from her pussy around my cock. I told her that when we got home, I was going to have everyone to my beach house and we were all going to watch her fuck her son.

No sooner did I say that, that I felt her body shake as her orgasm ripped through her at the thought of what she was going to do.

That set off a chain reaction. I came in her. Scott's cum spurted from his cock before oozing around Maria's hand. She came under the more focused attention she had been giving herself.

The grand finale of our evening was Natalie, now cursing at her son. In what can only be described as a growl she demanded that her son fuck her.

Danny redoubled his efforts and pounded into her. No one would have been surprised if the young man had been overwhelmed by the experience but rather, he seemed to mature twenty years and was now establishing his place in the life of this woman that had raised him.

"This is my pussy now Mom. Isn't it Mom? Who's pussy is this? Tell me!"

"It's yours Danny, it's all yours, take me Danny. Make me yours!"

With that Danny drove deep into his mother and she said "Yes Danny, we're coming together, Ive wanted this for so long. Yes!"

The following silence around the room gave weight to what we had just witnessed. Not only everyone coming within moments of one another but the evident power shift in the relationship between Natalie and her son's.

Nothing else was said between them. Natalie moved to the center of the bed with a son on either side of her. It seemed as they were content to lay quiet with their own thoughts as their hands caressed one another.

Maria returned to the bed Helena and I were sharing. Helena, whispered to me, quietly so as not to disturb the lovers in the other bed but just loud enough for Maria's benefit. She teased, "Mike? Maria doesn't have a son, I don't want her to feel left out." Picking up on her tone, I asked "What can we do?"

Maria turned her full face to ours wondering where this was going. Helena looked at her friend and leaned across me to kiss her mouth. In answer to my question but obviously for Maria's benefit, she continued, "She has a daughter, do you think we can invite Maria's daughter to your house?"

Now Helena and I were ganging up on the teasing of Maria. Helena and I looked at Maria with her eyes scanning quickly Helena's to mine and back to Helena's wondering where this was going, I followed with, "Of course we can, what do you have in mind?"

Helena slid her hand down to Maria's pussy, probing with her fingers as she feigned being in deep thought, Helena offered "We could have her daughter eat Maria's pussy, do you think she would like that?" I'm sure Maria knew where the conversation was going but hearing it vocalized caused a sharp intake of breath from her.

Helena moved her hand to my now rejuvenated cock and suggested, "Maybe you can put this cock in her little pussy while she fucks her mother with her tongue"

I tried to keep up with Helena's dirty mind and asked "If I fuck her little pussy, I'm sure I'll cum in it. That will make a mess." Without breaking stride, Helena right up with "Well that's what mommies do, they clean up messes, right Maria? If Mike makes a mess in your little girl's pussy with his big cock, you'll clean up the mess, won't you?"

Now fully into our role play, Maria rolled over on top of me and lowered herself on to my member. Playing the part of her daughter she begged, "Mike won't you put your cock in my little pussy, please? Make a mess of me for my mommy to clean up." Having spent her evening tending to the needs of other Maria didn't take long to cum. Helena's hand on balls below her hastened my finish as well.