A Weekend Away Opens Many Doors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Maria rolled off of me and nestled into my side opposite where Helena had done the same, we heard Natalie, still awake as her son's slept on either side of her tell us, "Will you three go to sleep now?" Realizing for the first time she'd been watching us, we giggled "Yes mother."

She giggled "Good. I love you." In chorus we replied "We love you too."

I'd like to write how the six never left the room for remaining two days but that evening kicked off one of the best weekends I can imagine experiencing. Yes there was sex in many combinations, sometimes as a group, sometimes not. But we really did make the most of the two days, only sleeping when we'd each run ourselves ragged, playing in the pool or the ocean, Scott and Helena's sense of humor had us laughing for what seemed like two straight days together.

As like all good things, the weekend came to an end, we returned back to the states and there were hugs and kisses all around as no one wanted to let go but with a promise to get together again the upcoming weekend we all went our separate ways.