A Weekend Away with My Professor

Story Info
My older professor invites me on a weekend getaway.
4.5k words
4.56
34.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Seduced By My Professor. Please enjoy!

---

Golden sunbeams paint my skin, waking me with their radiance. I roll over, instinctively reaching for my phone. My dreams melt away as they're replaced with memories from the night before. A late-night text exchange lulled me to sleep, waiting for a text back from Dr. Ward. I feel my heart leap from my chest. Dr. Ward! My professor, who so selflessly completed me and made me whole. I feel nervous butterflies as I check my notifications, hoping to see his name.

I'm quickly disappointed, suddenly feeling sick to my stomach. I roll back over to the other side of my bed and curl up, entirely consumed with thoughts of Dr. Ward. His hands on my skin... his words in my ears... Why hasn't he texted me back? I feel empty, purposeless. Last night unveiled something within me, something only Dr. Ward can fulfill. I need him.

The rest of my day goes on like this, barely surviving as I suffocate from the insatiable wanting. I check my phone constantly and I can't help but feel crazy. How could he touch me like that, fuck me like that, and not reply? I occasionally remember his promise to me: I will see you soon. Soon, but when? I try to push away the fear that 'soon' means class next Tuesday. Four whole days.

Although I'm practically drowning in loneliness, that doesn't stop me from finding ways to distract myself. I'm painting my nails, six episodes deep into some new reality dating show. The surface-level romances are almost laughable, especially when compared to my connection with Dr. Ward. That's when I feel it- my phone! I scoop it up, being very mindful of my drying fingernails. How are you feeling? I have answered this question from him so many times, but never this quickly. I'm good :) How are you? All the weight has lifted off my chest, only leaving room for pure joy. I am so relieved.

It takes him another few minutes to reply. I remind myself to be calm, but that doesn't stop me from pausing my show and focusing solely on my phone. Are you free tonight? My heart stops. Tonight? I draft a few different messages, never brave enough to hit send. I can't not reply... actually, fuck it. I can clear my schedule. Perfect. Not too available, but still dedicated. It sinks in that I now have plans with Dr. Ward. I tingle all over at what he might have planned for me. Most importantly, I anticipate what I might have in mind for him.

I need to prepare. I begin blowing on my nails, feeling a little light-headed as I try to accelerate the drying process. I picture my closet and imagine the different outfits I could throw together. Once my nails seem dry enough, I am up and moving. Now where do I start? My mind is racing with a million ideas as I reach down and feel my shin. Fuck, I need to shave. I run to the bathroom and turn on the shower. Before I hop in, I take a second to practice smiling in the mirror.

I'm out of the shower just as fast as I got in when I hear my phone vibrate against the counter. Pack a bag for three nights. What is your address? My brain is buzzing as I reread his text over and over again. Three nights? I dry off hurriedly, thinking about the clothes in my closet again. I respond to Dr. Ward with my address and quickly walk to my bedroom. Pulling open my closet door, I am overwhelmed with all the possibilities. I take a deep breath and I start with the easier choices.

After I finish packing, I get dressed in the outfit I carefully laid out on my bed. Looking at myself in the mirror, I feel a little embarrassed; my leggings and oversized sweater make me look so young and immature. How could a man like Dr. Ward, who is so intelligent, so put together, want anything to do with me? My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of my doorbell ringing. I hold my breath as I stand frozen in place. Is he here? Now? I take a final look at myself in the mirror, no longer having time to change. Grabbing my overnight bag, I make my way towards my front door. I really begin to feel the nerves as my hands shakily tie my shoes. Standing up, I straighten my back and take a deep breath. I check the time on my phone. 8:21. With that, I open the door.

Dr. Ward stands before me, almost statuesque. He smiles down at me, and my heart skips a beat. I take a quick peek around his tall frame, and I see his car running in the empty street. Looking back up at Dr. Ward, I try to calm myself down.

"Good evening, pretty girl. How are you?" Dr. Ward says smiling. Does he know the power he has over me?

"Hello! I'm well," I say, attempting to sound excited and mature. He lets out a chuckle as he reaches to take the bag that is hanging off my shoulder. I smile in return.

"Shall we?" He asks as he gently takes my hand into his. I nod, not wanting to reveal how nervous I am. Hand in hand, Dr. Ward walks me to his car and opens the passenger door for me. I blush at the chivalrous act as I slide into the seat. Before I can reach to grab my seatbelt, Dr. Ward does it for me. He leans over me, fastening me in as I hear a click. He pulls back slowly, his right hand lazily caressing my lap.

"Thank you," I manage to say, my voice almost too soft to hear. I swallow and look up at him.

"You're very welcome," Dr. Ward replies smoothly, still leaning down into the car. His face is inches away from mine and I can feel the tension building. He must be able to read my mind because he kisses me suddenly. The kiss is slow, but the passion is unmistakable. I relish the taste of his lips, and I am once again thinking about yesterday and the intimacy we shared. Dr. Ward pulls back, taking a good look at me. He smiles, looking satisfied, and shuts the car door. The silence is deafening as I admire how clean and fancy the inside of his car is. I jump at the sound of him tossing my bag into his trunk. I watch him walk around the rest of the car, finally joining me inside.

"I'm glad you were able to join me. I hope I didn't interfere with any important plans?" Dr. Ward asks, smirking slightly to himself. Does he know I was just sitting around all day waiting for him? Impossible, but by the look on his face, I think he is catching onto my desperation.

"No, not at all. Thank you for inviting me," I respond, trying my best to sound genuine and confident. Putting the car into drive, Dr. Ward leaves my neighborhood. My nervousness is getting the best of me as I wonder where on Earth we are going.

"Of course. Any guesses as to where we are going?" He asks, once again reading my mind.

"Maybe a hotel?" I guess, looking straight ahead. Dr. Ward startles me as he laughs loudly at my answer. Now ashamed, I turn my head to look out my window.

"No, not a hotel, silly girl. I am very fortunate to have a cabin that I can share with you," he replies. Of course he has a cabin, I should've guessed that first.

"Oh! Thank you, Dr. Ward." My nervousness fades away as the excitement grows. A cabin... for three nights. Just the two of us?

"You don't have to call me Dr. Ward when we aren't in class. Rex is fine," is all he says. Rex? Is that really his first name? Still looking out the window, I try to picture our syllabus with his name on it.

"Rex?" I ask, hoping to not sound rude.

"Yes, Rex Ward," he laughs again. I turn my attention to him now, looking at his magnificent profile. He does look like a Rex Ward, doesn't he?

"Okay, Rex," I say playfully, enjoying the way that it rolls off my tongue. He smiles in response and casually places his right hand above my left knee, giving it a squeeze.

"This is going to be fun," Rex says matter-of-factly, almost like he is talking to himself. Boldly, I place my hand on top of his.

We spend the next hour and a half talking. He asks me questions about my life, and I happily answer, wanting to give myself to him in any way that I can. It's 9:55 when we turn down a winding road. Everything is enveloped in shadows, the only light coming from the car's high beams. Gravel rumbles beneath the tires as we pull into a long driveway. I clutch my seatbelt, anxious for whatever lies ahead. I begin to see a faint outline of a cabin, the dark wood blending into the night. After barely putting the car in park, Rex is already grabbing my bag and some of his own belongings from the back. I decide to hop out of the car, unsure if he was planning to unbuckle me. Turning on my phone's flashlight, I head towards the wooden door.

"Go ahead and look around," he says behind me. I turn around to look at him just as he tosses a single key in my direction. Miraculously, I catch it and absentmindedly trace along its teeth as I get closer to the door. Turning the key, I push the door open, leaving a clear path for Dr. Ward. I turn on the lights as I explore the cabin, and I am blown away.

Much like how Rex Ward is a fitting name, this cabin equally matches his person. The ceilings are high and adorned with beautiful glowing lights, and I find myself drawn to the ambience of the space, unable to stop myself from looking around. Every room incorporates the same greens and browns, illuminated by the amber glow. I reach the end of my exploration when I finally locate the master bedroom.

"What do you think?" Rex inquiries from behind me. I jump slightly and take a step over, making room for him to bring in our things. I watch as he sets my bag in an off-white armchair. Following him further into the room, I am completely surprised by the size of the space and the luxurious bathroom. I can definitely live like this for the next three nights.

"It's beautiful... and it's all yours?" I ask, afraid that perhaps an ex-wife designed and filled all these rooms. I take a seat on the very edge of the bed, looking over as Rex fills a gorgeous armoire with his belongings.

"It's been in my family for quite some time," he turns around, looking deeply into my eyes from across the room.

"I'm very grateful to be here," I say to him as he begins to walk towards me.

Rex lowers his voice, "As am I. I never imagined I'd be here with you..." he begins to say, "but it feels so right." My heartbeat begins to thump in my ears as he hovers over me. Suddenly I can feel how tucked away we are in the woods, far from everyone else. I swallow, thinking of something courageous to say.

"I'm glad we are together again." My sentence hangs in the air as Dr. Ward stays silent. His fingers run through my hair and caress the back of my neck. My heart longs for him as I enjoy every second of his touch.

"My sweet girl, I couldn't stay away from you if I tried," he smiles down at me. I watch as he leans down, pressing his lips against my forehead delicately. I want to stay in this moment forever, enveloped in his touch.

"It's getting late. Why don't we get ready for bed, hmmm?" Rex says, his mouth still brushing against my hairline. Bedtime, already? I feel him pull away, moving to sit beside me on the bed. His attention turns away from me as he begins removing his shoes. I get up from the bed and head over to my overnight bag, pulling out everything I need. I smile to myself as my fingers find my matching pajama set.

It's 11:08 by the time we are both climbing into bed. Dr. Ward looks incredible, wearing nothing but his boxer briefs. He turns to face me, and I do the same, admiring his face in the shadows. It doesn't take long for his hands to find me underneath the covers, his curious fingers playing with the hem of my shorts. I return the favor, bravely running my fingertips along his elastic waistband. Rex rolls his hips towards me, closing the gap between us. Our intimate embrace is deepened as his palms find where my shorts are beginning to rise in the back. Feeling emboldened by his touch, I make an impulsive decision.

In one swift motion, I push against his chest, rolling myself on top of him. Rex laughs pierces through the silence of the night. I force my knees between his as I plan my next move. He looks up at me with amused curiosity. Feeling challenged by his stare, I use my left hand to pull down his waistband. My mouth waters and he springs free of the fabric.

"I love your cock," I say, taking another look up at Dr. Ward, his eyes now dark and daring. Slowly, I slide my right hand up his thigh, ending it's journey as I grip the base of him. I never break eye contact as I lean down to taste him. The head feels hot, almost burning my lips and tongue as I explore. Above me, Rex moans and tangles his strong hand into my hair. Using my mouth and my hand, I pump his length into my mouth. His eyes are possessive as he watches me worship him. I feel so brave, so sexy.... My feeling of control suddenly disappears as he pushes me down further, rendering me powerless against him.

"I missed your hot little mouth, baby," Dr. Ward grunts sexily. I accept the invasion, already breathing in deeply through my nose. My mouth never relents, sucking and licking as much as I can. Every so often, Rex thrusts up and I gag as he dominates my mouth. He smiles at me lovingly, brushing away my tears as I bring him closer to his release.

"Open your throat for me, princess... That's my good little girl..." Rex moans, fucking my mouth brutally. I take the rest of his silky length into my mouth, burying him deep in my throat. Our intimate moment together feels infinite as I enjoy being used for his needs. I feel his cock vibrating against my eager tongue as he moans once more, suddenly flooding my mouth with his hot cum. He holds me in place, forcing his seed down my aching throat. I choke and gag against him, but I swallow every drop. Rex releases me and I sit up, licking my swollen lips. I move out from between his legs, once again finding myself lying beside him. His arm wraps around me, pulling me tightly against his chest.

"You are such a special girl," Dr. Ward whispers, kissing me sweetly. We fall asleep in our embrace, painted blue under the moonlight.

. . . . .

At 9:27 I woke to the smell of coffee. I followed the scent to the kitchen where Rex was waiting for me. We made small talk, enjoying the breakfast he had prepared for us. It felt like a dream to see such a magnificent man sitting across from me at the table. He was still shirtless, my eyes unable to look away from his muscular arms. By the time I finished my breakfast, I was ready for the day.

"What do you usually do when you're out here?" I ask curiously, watching him take his last bite. He smiles as he chews, and I wonder what he is thinking.

"I usually read and work on my book. Actually, there's this amazing trail that surrounds the property. Would you like to go on a hike with me today?" He asks. I look out the window at the gloomy sky.

"It looks like it's going to storm," I point-out, imagining getting drenched by cold rain. Dr. Ward shakes his head.

"I already checked. You have nothing to worry about. Don't you trust me, little one?" He says, smirking at me. I feel butterflies as I blush at his words. Of course I trust him!

"Yes, sir, I do," I answer honestly. I feel at ease as I remember that I packed the perfect outfit for this occasion. I take a second to mentally thank myself.

"Smart girl. Go get dressed," Rex praises, getting up from the table and heading into the bedroom. I follow him, excited to spend more time together. It does not take us long to get ready, and somehow, we manage to almost match; both of us are wearing jeans, sneakers, and a plain tee. Wanting my hair out of my face, I tie it up into a ponytail. I secretly hope that he is impressed by my readiness and preparation.

We begin the hike together, taking turns admiring the beauty of the forest around us. Rex knows everything there is to know about this forest and I swoon at his wisdom. Now and then we walk hand in hand, especially when the trail becomes a little challenging. I stumble, but never fall, thanks to Dr. Ward's close eye on me. We venture further and further into the woods, never seeing the same thing twice.

I am unsure how long we have been on our hike when the forest begins to open up. I look up at the trees, fascinated at how they appear to grow before my eyes. I find myself absentmindedly exploring, not paying attention to Dr. Ward. Up ahead I see a sizable boulder covered in thick green moss. My curiosity gets the best of me as I step off the trail. Upon reaching the boulder, I notice that it is no higher than my waist as I reach my hand out to touch the moss.

Suddenly, I feel a strong force push into the middle of my back. This causes my stomach to press painfully into the large rock.

"What do you think you're doing?" Rex says angrily, holding me against the boulder.

"I- I just wanted to look at this rock," I stutter breathlessly.

"Good girls never step off the trail." That is when I feel his free hand rubbing my jean-covered behind.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know," I swallow nervously. What is he doing?

"I think you need to learn a lesson about safety," Rex begins to say, his voice dropping to a whisper "I'd be beside myself if anything ever happened to you..." His hand reaches around to my front, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans quickly.

"What are you going to do?" I ask, unable to hide the fear in my voice. I remember that we are all alone in these woods.

"I'm going to show you what happens to dumb little girls," he retorts. I shiver at the tone of his voice. What have I done? Instinctively, I start fighting beneath the pressure of his hand on my back. He ignores me as he tugs my jeans down, taking my panties with. I can feel the forest air against my bare ass as I continue to squirm below him.

"Silly girl," Dr. Ward laughs behind me, his hand spreading my thighs. His warm fingers cup my womanhood as his fingertips easily find my clit.

"No! Stop! Not out here, please," I beg. I feel filthy against the boulder as the moss inevitably soaks and discolors my clothes. Rex uses his hand to cover my mouth.

"Stop fighting. I'm going to make you a good girl again," he promises. With his left hand now on my mouth, Dr. Ward's fingers continue to rub my clit. My mind is flooding with fear, wondering how far this will go. I try to ignore the growing pleasure between my legs, but he knows exactly how to touch me. I never stop moving beneath him and he does not seem to care.

"You're so wet for me, I know you want this," he whispers into my ear. I feel trapped between this powerful man and the boulder, both equally rough against my skin. My fighting begins to slow as I recognize that familiar pressure building in my womb. I wish I could see his face, wanting so badly to be able to understand how he is feeling. My body begins to submit to him, ceasing all movements. I focus on my approaching orgasm as I moan greedily into his hand. My breathing shallows and goosebumps begin to cover my hot skin...

Rex pulls his hand away from my clit, only to hardly smack my right cheek. My wails are muffled as he continues spanking my tender ass. Finally, after what feels like a lifetime, he stops. Moving on from my exposed behind, he uses his hand to spread me wider.

"Look at that wet little pussy..." Rex says to himself. He dips a finger into me, once again knowing exactly where to touch me. My body vibrates around his finger as I enjoy his probing. I attempt to rock against him, wishing he would speed up. I instantly regret this decision when Dr. Ward removes his finger, leaving me clenching and open against his gaze. He takes his hand away from my mouth and I hear him move to pull down his pants. Now using both his hands, Rex holds my hips with all his strength.

"You poor, little girl," he says, teasing me with his head, "I'm going to fuck the dumb out of you..." He pushes into my wetness, my body not having time to accommodate his large size.

"Please, wait. I'm not ready," I beg. Ignoring my pleas, Dr. Ward pushes deeper into me, pressing me harder against the boulder. Rex thrusts mightily, filling me with the rest of his veiny length. My wince is replaced by a lewd moan, unable to resist the feeling of being dominated by him. I feel so full as he fucks me roughly, only focusing on how hard he can thrust into me.

12