A Weekend Away with My Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you my stupid baby?" He asks, breathing heavily behind me.

"Yes!" I cry out, hypnotized by the merciless fucking.

"Who's my dumb little girl-slut?" Rex demands. My body shakes at the vulgar words as I begin to feel my pleasure blossoming.

"I'm your dumb little girl-slut!" I moan obscenely, accepting the brutal penetration. The forest is still, amplifying the sounds of our moans and his body slapping against mine. My pleasure continues to build as Rex begins to slow his thrusting. He changes his rhythm, now deciding to slowly pull out of me, only to slam back into me as hard as possible.

"Are you going to cum on my cock, baby?" Dr. Ward teases.

"Yes, please!" I gasp.

"Only good girls get to cum," he continues to rock into me.

"Oh, please, sir! I'm a good girl!" I sob desperately against his tortuous thrusts. I must have said the right thing because Rex begins to fuck me fast again. My mind floods with pleasure and I know I am close. My release is just out of reach...

"Cum for me, baby," He commands. I fall apart beneath him, my orgasm exploding from my core. The forest around me spins as I unravel from the pleasure, and my legs shake as he fucks me through my orgasm. When I reach the end of my brilliant release, Rex still continues to thrust into me.

"I'm not done with you, little girl," He grunts, slapping my ass with the same force as he's fucking me. I scream my moan into the boulder.

"Tell me you want more," Dr. Ward directs.

"More! Please!" I beg. He answers with another brutal slap to my ass.

"Smart girl. Again."

"Please! Spank me, sir! Please!" I plead, welcoming the neverending slaps. Against my will, my body responds to the brutality as a warm feeling begins to grow. The spanking heightens my pleasure and Rex knows it.

"That's my girl. Are you going to cum all over my cock again?" He says, laughing. "You're such a pathetic little girl... I can do whatever I want to you and there's nothing you can do..." This threat feels real as I try my best to resist my growing orgasm.

"I'm going to make you whole..." Rex grunts, slamming into me and spanking me simultaneously. I am shaking from the pleasure. I am so close... so close...

My body betrays me as I orgasm again. My vision blurs and I gasp at the fiery sensation burning through me. I feel overtaken by pleasure, almost drowning as wave after wave floods my senses. I am briefly pulled out of my colorful haze as I hear Dr. Ward call out my name. My orgasm meets his within my womb, filling me in places only he can reach. I feel complete and endlessly fulfilled. In unison, our orgasms subside. He pulls out of me, leaving me a dripping mess.

"Pretty girl... Even from the back..." Rex mumbles to me, pulling up his pants while he catches his breath. "Let me help you..." He pulls me away from the boulder and helps me redress my lower half. I feel my wetness drench my panties as he finishes buttoning my jeans. We make eye contact for the first time in a while, and I can't help but blush. Seeing his handsome face, knowing he just came in me moments ago, has my heart fluttering.

"Beautiful girl... You are so good for me. Are you ready to head back?" Rex says, almost patronizing. I nod, my head feeling heavy and my body sore. He takes my hand and leads us back up the trail. I feel his cum leak out of me as we retrace our steps to the cabin. By the end of the hike, I can feel that I have soaked through my jeans. Walking back into the cabin, he helps me take off my dirty clothes. I feel exhausted, especially when I see that the clock reads 2:55. How long were we out there?

"Wait right here," Dr. Ward says, pointing a finger at me. When he returns, he is holding a white robe.

"Put this on and I will make us a late lunch," he proposes, excusing himself with a loving kiss to my lips.

12