All Comments on 'A Weekend Getaway'

by drshark61

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A married couple having fun...

A married couple having fun...This time with a woman...Will ever be a time with another man? Will he feel at easy with it? I just have a doubt: What kind of resort was this that check-in hour was near midnight (more than one hour after dinner ending)? But that is just a detail...3*

drshark61drshark61over 7 years agoAuthor
Response to impo_64

Not sure how you got check in was near midnight. Dinner was at 4 pm. As for there ever being a time with a man, we have talked about it, just haven't found the right man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another man

I would love to share another woman with us but that means there might another time my wife wants to have another man in bed with us and that's not gonna happen so i'll keep my thoughts to myself. And what if she wants me to have sex with the other male? No......not gonna happen either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked this

My wife and I stayed at a similar place they had an attached restaurant. When we went to eat, the hostess who sat us was a gorgeous redhead, about 19 years old. I couldn't take my eyes off of her ass in the green silk skirt she wore. My wife was teasing me. After we got done eating, we had a couple of drinks in the bar. We teased for a while and my wife went to the bathroom. She came back after about ten minutes and took my hand to go to the room. We were playing for about an hour when there was a knock on the door. My wife told me to get it, she had a surprise for me. I opened the door a crack and looked out. It was the hostess. My wife had gone and arranged this when she went to the restroom in the bar. The gir, Janette, spent the night with us. I loved the contrast between my wife's blonde 30 year old pussy and Janettes 19 year olshaved one. I love my wife.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The old two whores with a dick story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous