All Comments on 'A Weekend in the Country'

by RTVanders

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Very well written. I liked it a lot though names would have been nice. A description of the son would have been good too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the feeling of elation you get with such satisfaction. well done

great; mom and son story, give us more keep on trucking tenbears43

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Solid story

Thanks for a pretty good story. It's a good thing they decided to start fucking each other. With all the coffee they're drinking before going to bed, they're going to need something to stay busy with as they'll most likely be up half the night! ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I agree.with the earlier comment solid story. I liked the back story, the son jerking his cock as he listens to his father taking his mother and thinking of taking his place atop his own mother. I loved the buildup and then the loving description as mommy becomes this sons sexual fantasy and ultimate conquest. The taboo nature of a son mounting his own loving mother is so arrousing for many mothers and sons. It is now the sons cock that makes her moan in lust and it is her own sons seed soaking into her womb each night.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
Loved this...

What's not to like? A gorgeous redhead mom who has had only one man before (the dearly departed father), and strapping young son who fills up his role as the man of the house . Of course he's gonna find his way to his mom's bed!

A great story. 5 stars from me. Thanks for this.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Yes, his Mom now that she knows how long he has wanted her; will almost surely let him do her and she will probably do him too. They may start showering together, who knows. Nothing like a horny younger guy to make her dreams come true and relieve the emptiness she's felt for years. I am sure with some safe guards at home; they will do it often. We need to hear about her fantasies too. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another winner from RTV

ranking with his first story, "Seduced by a Fantasy." I love it that the guy says of his mother, "Her hand gently massaged and squeezed my balls. Shivers raced through me as she lightly raked my balls with her fingernails." That's what the mom does in his earlier story too. Mommies who handle their baby boy's balls with the care and devotion only a mother can show are the best mommies of all. Then, when the hero slides his fat young cock up between his mother's thighs, he finds what every young motherfucker discovers--his mother's cunt feels like "liquid satin." Nothing can ever feel as good--as comfy and cozy, as warm and loving and supremely thrilling--to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. It's also the perfect receptacle, provided by nature, for all the semen the son has in those hot young balls of his. Look, it's his own damn birth canal, so that's where his semen just fucking belongs. And, yes, it would be nice if the couple had names, you know, like other people have. But I guess there's no talking sense on that point to this gifted author.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Farm Boy

A delight reading and nice wording between a mother and son finding erotic pleasure together on the farm.

OOAAOOAAabout 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! ;)

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 8 years ago
*****

Five stars for two pages packed with mother/son lovin'!

Great buildup (not too long), mention of son's longing for mom, and placing them in a desolate and antiquated setting were outstanding. Your descriptions of the cunnilingus and intercourse were phenomenal! I especially loved: "Heart racing, cock throbbing, balls aching, my face covered in my mom's wetness...pure pleasure."

Well done!

badmommy71badmommy71about 8 years ago
soooo sexy and loving <3

Every son who loves his mommy in a special way cums harder with her than with any other woman ;-)

casannettecasannetteabout 8 years ago
BS

Redneck sex with mom ...

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Yummy!

Quite a fun story indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What took so long?

The Thursday was certainly a long day. Trimming and mowing is about a 3 hour job, cut shorter by the mother helping with the trimmer. That would have had them finish well before Noon. But, after they finished they Grilled some Dinner and after dinner, and coffee, they sat at the kitchen table and just talked for a couple of hours.

WHAT TOOK SO LONG WITH THE GRASS?

Weren't they going fishing fishing?

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Another son forcing himself on his mother.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice story and he did not force himself on mother she wanted it or she would have made him stop!!! Gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous