All Comments on 'A Weekend in the Country Ch. 08'

by RTVanders

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
1meanmother1meanmotherabout 8 years ago
LOVE IT

I still am loving this story. Always waiting for the next chapter. I think a pregnancy would be fabulous. Thanks for the story.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Yes, so HOT and arousing ..... it's nice to see a couple just start slow and get into screwing and touching !! Mother and son is so great, as once it starts it may never stop. I hope he bangs her butt nice n' hard and cums all over her :) Please write more. Thanks !!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Burning with passion...such a sensual story!

Much more please!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

It just gets better! Keep going please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It's clear from this story,that Rhys's mom is on no birth control and is unaware that women in her age are still fertile and can concieve. Here is the official report of medical science:. .

'Probability of pregnancy at a menopause.

The girl is born with a certain number of ova which makes 300-400 thousand and decreases in proportion to age. The woman in 51-52 years has only about 1000 ova.

But the probability to become pregnant remains also at a menopause, though rather low.

During the climacteric period function of ovaries decreases, that leads not only to reduction of production of estrogen and the termination of periods, but also development of such symptoms as heat inflow, emotional lability, atrophic changes in tissues of a bladder, urethra and muscles of a pelvic bottom decreases. And, nevertheless, within one year after the last periods (according to some information within five years) it is necessary to be protected from undesirable pregnancy'.

If Rhys will continue to fuck his mom bareback 3-4 times everyday filling her uterus with tens millions of his sperm, he'll definitely make her pregnant despite her age (52 y.o.)..So Rhys 's mother has a chance to be fertilised by the sperm of her own son, bear his child, breast-feed him later when she'll be about 53 y.o.?

Anyway I love the passion of Rhys to his mom, the way he enjoys her tight pussy. The scene in the barn from Ch.08 when Rhys took his lovely mom from behind and creampied her pussy is absolutely fantastic. I was so turned on by it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is such a great series

And this installment captures the spontaneous fun as well as thrilling excitement of the ongoing motherfucking relationship of strong young Rhys and his lovely voluptuous mommy. I'll tell you, my heart skips a beat when Rhys simply says, "spread your legs for me, mom." How many boys have wished they could say that to their own mother and see her smile and comply? I know that that's a deep-seated wish of my own ever since my teenage years. For any son, whether he admits it to himself or not, having free access to that wonderful, magical hole between his mother's thighs, the same hairy hole he came out of, his own mothers cunt, is his fondest dream come true. Young males are so brainwashed by society, so hamstrung by its stupid rules, that this totally natural desire is often, even usually, unconscious. A male will lovingly fuck a number of loving females through his life. That's the nature of the male animal. Still, part of him will always yearn for what he missed out on--the hot incestuous fucking of his own beloved mommy.

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
Amazing

This series has been so arousing and with the details at the right time. If their was a sixth star I would be giving it to you. And yes keep it going please!

swfb70swfb70almost 5 years ago
I am sorry

you quit writing-would have loved to have heard about taking her ass

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Was a very nice story but you should have continued with more!!! Been years so I guess there's no more? 5 stars

Trismegistus07Trismegistus074 months ago

Nooooo!!! Where is the next part?!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous