A Weekend Mindfuck

Story Info
Wife leaves for the weekend and she keeps him busy.
5.7k words
4
6.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off this is a dream I had the other night.

My wife was going out of town for a work conference. She is back Monday afternoon. When I awoke, I found a letter on my night table.

To my sexy slave who hasn't cum or even had his Prince Albert chastity tube off save for cleanings or punishment in the last 12 months and 13 days, you must follow this to the T.

First, it's a holiday on Monday, so I know you won't be working Monday, and you won't need me to remove anything to prepare for work.

At 9:00 am, you will need to start getting your toys out and on in the following order, which must be completed before 10:00 am. If you take too long or start too soon, I'll know, and you'll be punished. I have placed all the items you need in the box on the floor on my side of the bed.

However, first, you need to evacuate your bowels and bladder, drink as much water as you can then follow these steps on the next page.

All the locks and keys have been numbered; strictly, you must follow these steps.

Lock #1 Use it to attach the Ball and chain ball stretcher

Tape key #1 from the ball stretcher to the bottom of your right foot and put on ballet boot with its 8" heel lock in place with lock #2

Tape key #2 to the bottom of your left foot, put on ballet boots with its there 8" heels, and lock with lock #3

Put key #3 on one of the three locks numbered 4, wrap the chain one around first your left ankle, and leave a six-inch length of chain to lock to itself, thus creating a cuff with two tails. Lock it in place with the locks with #4m

Insert the vibrating dildo and harness; take key #4 and thread thru lock #5; use lock #5 to lock the harness on. Turn the dildo too high, slide the controller under the bed, and tape it to the underside of the box spring in the center. I know you won't be able to get to it after that cause you'd need your hands to get to the controller. The new batteries will last about 36 hours.

Take key #5 and put thru lock #6; put on the gag harness and use lock #6 with key #5 treaded it on to lock the gag harness on

Put earbuds in, and tape the MP3 player to your chest. Be sure all is secured with tape and won't go anywhere even if you pull on it.

Put key #6 thru the hasp of lock #7 and use it to put on your opera glove and wrist cuff using that lock.

Put key #7 thru hasp #8, put on opposite opera glove, and cuff lock on with lock #8.

Put key #8 on lock #9, hasp install hood, and lock on with lock #9.

Put key #9 on lock #10 and install the posture collar using lock #10.

Put key #10 on lock #11 and wrap the 6' chain around your waist, leaving a two-foot tail of the chain. Put key #11 on lock #12. Use lock #12 to secure the blinders on your hood.

Use lock #13 to secure your wrists to the chain tail around your waist by bringing it up thru your legs towards your belly button.

The best steps must be followed and completed within three minutes of

Pressing play on the MP3 player. You must not do this before 9:40 am Saturday.

On the bottom of the paper, in small print, it reads the key to your release is in the recording. Have an excellent weekend, honey. I'll see you Monday afternoon with the key to your pa tube.

Once I completed all the steps, I sat on the edge of the bed listening to the audio file. It was a recording of my wife telling me she was proud of me and loved me; she recounted our sexual adventures over the last year.

The fucking dildo was going off, and my cock was trying to get hard, made impossible and extremely painful due to the PA TUBE.

Then she went on to say that if I kept to the schedule and started the tape on time at precisely 9:40 am, the time is now roughly 10:40 am, and if I wanted to get free key #12 for the blinders and #13 key for the cuffs are in an envelope in the mailbox addressed to our house and would be picked up and take until Monday to be redelivered

If I wanted to retrieve the key, I'd have to hurry out of the bedroom, down the stairs thru the front door across the yard to the mailbox as our mail gets picked up about noon on Saturdays.

I was panicked; here I was, hobbled in ballet boots, unable to see or hear where I was or where I was going. The only plus is that we live in the country and have an 8-foot-tall privacy fence, and our mailbox has two doors, one on our side and one to the street. So I wouldn't be seen, at least.

However, our front door to the mailbox was about 150'. I started to stand, noticing that the ballet boots made the Ball and chain tug hard at my balls and with my hands the way they were. I can't reach the chain to help with the pressure. The pain was terrible, but little did I know it was nothing compared to what I would endure.

I shuffled forward to the door, and my balls were tugged hard. I bumped into the dresser by the door and almost lost my balance.

Once I regained my composure, I heard my wife say that if all was going to plan, it was now 10:50. I trudged my way thru the hall along the wall to tell her when I got to the stairs, I then heard her say it was now 11:00 I better hurry.

I hung on to the railing as best as possible in my current state. I soon felt slack on my balls, sighing in relief. I was three steps down. I felt, to my horror, a thud, then several more, and suddenly, it felt like my balls were being yanked from my body. I blacked out from the pain.

When I came to unsure how long I was out, I heard my wife saying honey; honey, wake up, SLAVE, WAKE THE FUCK UP. It was the fucking recording. She then said if you are not downstairs yet, you better wake up or hurry. It's now 11:40 by my calculations, she said. My balls were screaming in agony. Somehow I managed to get to my feet. All my limbs were sore from the fall down the stairs.

I soon heard her say it was 11:45, just as I got the front door open. I remembered there were three steps down to the yard. I descended the steps I prepared for the yank to my balls. I felt the jerk and almost dropped to my knees. I hurried across the yard, trying to follow the walk.

My whole body was in agony as I reached the mailbox, and my balls were screaming. As I reached up to open the door, I heard a car pull up. I was sure it was the mailman. I fumbled around, not feeling much thru the gloves. I found one envelope retrieved it, and closed the door to the box just as the outer door opened.

As I fell to my knees, my wife's voice came over the earbuds saying it was now 12:15. She hoped I could retrieve the envelope. If not, she would be back Monday to unlock me. I then heard our song playing.

After that song, she said to skip two tracks if you got the envelope. If not, keep listening. I skipped ahead and then began to try and open the envelope. I heard her say while laughing that only the key to the blinders was in the envelope and a note. She then said enjoy the music until you can figure out how to get free.

I managed to get the key out. I tried it in the cuff lock to no avail. I tried to contort myself to reach the lock on the blinder. After I exhausted myself trying, an alarm awoke in my ears. My wife said wake up. You've only been at it for 7 hours now. You better hurry your second clue to your release will be destroyed when the sprinklers come on at 4 am. It is now just before 6 pm. I went to try the key again and realized that, in my exhaustion, I had dropped the key. I fumbled around for what seemed forever. Finally, I found the key.

I then heard my wife say it was midnight and all was well. You better hurry, pet. I had been fumbling around for five hours shit; I better get these blinders off. It seemed I contorted and twisted forever, and it was getting cold now. I soon heard my wife say 2:20 am, and all was well just as I took the blinders off.

I found the note with no lights on. I couldn't read it. I then hobbled closer to the house to use the light from inside. Upon getting enough lite, it read.

"Honey, this is a mind fuck. The next clue to your release is hidden where I first mind fucked you, and the clue was written on rice paper that will dissolve once wet; you better hurry."

I thought to myself, what the fuck? Where was the first time she played with my mind? As I stood up, I realized the first time she made a mind fuck on me was when we were having a dinner party around the pool. I was at the bbq, and she was flirting incessantly with my boss.

I started to the side of the house as fast as I could in the ballet boots hobble chain, and that fucking dildo was driving me crazy. My balls are still screaming in pain. I reached the bbq, I saw a small piece of paper on the ground. Just as I went down to get it, the sprinklers came on; it was now 4 am.

SHIT, TIME IS FLYING BY

I've got to hurry. I read the note. It simply reads. Remember, breath control is critical after thinking about what she had meant while getting wet from the sprinklers. I remember the first time she said that we were in the hot tub. As I approached the tub again, I heard my wife say, " Are you having fun, my pet?

As I looked over the edge of the tub, I saw something at the bottom of the tub. It appeared to be a rock with a note in a bag tied to it. The stone was immense in my current state. I didn't think I could lift it out, so I climbed in and helped the Ball and chain over the edge to find the note was secured to the rock. I couldn't lift it outer break it free, so she was right; I'd have to use breath control.

After several attempts, this posture collar was a bitch, and the dildo was driving me insane I managed to get a brief look at the note after several more shots, and I got the whole thing. It read you need to go to where you gave me my first-ever cunnilingus orgasm.

Fuck the porch swing.

I was exhausted, and the tub felt fantastic, but I needed to get free. After trudging across the lawn again and up the front steps, I'm hungry and thirsty. I approached the swing to find the note that read inside, "underwear drawer" I thought, shit, there are three of them dressy, sexy, and every day. What one of them does she mean?

I tried the front door to find that I had locked it on my way out, so again, back down the steps around the house to the kitchen slider. Back in the house, I now realize that I have to climb the stairs with this Ball and chain on my balls, and that fucking dildo is driving me mad.

Upon entering our room upstairs, I found the clocks had all been unplugged, and I couldn't find my phone. Exhausted, I climbed onto the bed and fell asleep, unsure how long I had been sleeping. It was dark out still or again. I thought shit; I've been asleep all day. I tried to stretch but was unable to do so. I remembered I needed to get the key from her delicate drawers. I moved across the room to the closet and opened the first drawer to find nothing. The second held nothing again; the third was her sexy lingerie drawer. I found a note. That said, "I said my underwear drawer, not lingerie drawers."

I then realized what she meant; it was her BDSM drawer. She likes to call the drawer of our hidden desires drawer and sometimes refers to it as her actual underwear drawer. So I went to the hope chest and opened it, removing our BDSM equipment. I opened the drawer and retrieved a key; attached was a note. The note read this key will unlock everything removed. What doesn't unlock will stay on until I get home.

I quickly removed the lock holding my wrist to my waist and pulled the posture collar, hood, gag, waist chain, and hobble. When I tried to remove the dildo harness, no luck there. Next, I tried the Ball and chain. No chance. I went to the hobble; it came free, so I tried the cuffs holding the ballet boots with no luck. Shit, I took all the keys I now had access to and tried them all in the ankle cuffs with no luck.

Here I am with four remaining locks. I'm now stuck in ballet boots, a dildo harness, and the Ball and chain. At least it won't be long; according to my calculation, it was Sunday night.

I cleaned up all my toys from the events, dried and put them away. While putting them away, I saw my cell phone. Upon unlocking it, I saw something that made no sense. It shows that it is 12:30 am Sunday; this can't be right. I dialed my buddy, who answered he was in a club somewhere. He said what's up? I asked him what day it was. He said well. It's Saturday night, and it's now Sunday morning at about 12:30. I asked him again, your lying? Tell me the truth. He swears that it is 12:30 am Sunday. I hang up.

Now what? I've still got over 24 hours of this shit on me now. This is one of the best mid fucks, yet just then, my phone rings. It's my wife. I answer; she's laughing and says I programmed your phone to alert me when it was powered back on. So how was it being mind fucked this time?

I breakdown and told her that this one was nearly impossible. I could have sworn I was in all that shit for two days, give or take, not just shy of 16 hours, and I'm exhausted and sore. She informed me that she would let me get some sleep, and when I got up, I would have a text telling me exactly where the key to the dildo harness was. Please have a good rest, slave, she hung up.

I showered, dried off, got something small to eat and drink, then went to bed and fell asleep despite the vibrations in my ass. I had awoken at about 9:00 am with my wife calling. I answered, and she said to hurry and read the text. You've got 10 mins to get to the key for the dildo harness, and she hung up again.

I should preface this by saying my wife is a realtor.

The text came in ten minutes before she had called. That read the key is in the realtor's box at the house down the street. It is a cellular box. I have given you a one-time use access code to the box. It has a time that expires after twenty minutes.

A second text followed with the code and address of her listing down the road. If I drove, it would only take three to five minutes. I've only got ten left shit. I grabbed my swim trunks, Keys, and the Ball and chain, then ran as fast as I could in these fucking ballet boots. The 10" heels to the car made it hard to drive in the boots. All while sitting on a dildo buzzing away in my ass.

I arrived at the home. I looked up and down the street, opened the door, and prepared to run.

In my rush, I forgot to grab the Ball and fell to my knees in anguish. After grabbing the Ball, I ran to the front door, set down the Ball, and inputted the code. Damn, I did it wrong once and then twice. Then on the third try, it opens with seconds to spare as I reach and am about to retrieve the key. I hear voices on the other side of the door. I noticed the key box beginning to close. I grabbed the key and started to run, and again I fell to the ground. I forgot the fucking Ball again.

Now I hear the door knob. I grab the Ball and keys and run as fast as possible to the car. Upon reaching it, I hunker down In The seat until they leave. I hear two familiar voices, a man and a woman, a woman's voice unfamiliar to me, and two kids I had no recollection of, a young boy and a girl.

I lift my head to look and see it is my boss, his wife, whom everyone in the office, and I mean everyone wanted to fuck; men and women alike. He had a very sex-hot teenage daughter at 18 as of last week; this must have been her. I remembered his two youngest, having now seen them. My memory serves his son at 12 and the youngest daughter of 6. I met them at the Christmas party last Christmas.

They all headed off to church; damn, that was close.

Just as they drove off, my phone alerted me to a text from my wife. I opened it. It was a video of me on the porch running and being yanked to the ground by my balls. Soon a second text from my wife read. "haha, too bad you didn't get caught rolf." A second came thru in short order. "I deleted the recording from their DVR. I have the only copy aside from you now. "

After driving home, I exited the car, forgetting the Ball again. I now carried it in my right hand, the keys to the car, and the lock in my left. I enter the house, and as fast as I can, I try the key it doesn't work. I tried again, but nothing worked. I text my wife nothing for hours, then a two work text "wrong keys."

My heart sank.

After about five minutes, I got another text "they are on the way home from church; you have 15 minutes from now to get the key leaving the wrong ones. And be gone, so they don't see you, haha, and a code."

I grab the Ball, car keys, and useless keys as fast as I can muster in these boots. I get into the car and drive to their home. Now I'm wearing a shirt. I have two minutes if I'm lucky. I open the box upon closer inspection. There is only key. I grab it, throwing all the keys I grabbed initially. I close the box, turn and run to the car, Ball and keys in hand.

As I entered the car, my boss pulled alongside me and asked what I was doing there. I replied my wife was out of town, and she asked me to check on some of her listings for security. I didn't know that this was your place. He replied it's none of your business. I said sorry, I didn't see this one was occupied, much less that it was your house; I'm Sory. You guys have a good day. I start the car and drive home.

In our drive, I sigh, thinking he'll, yes, I can get this fucking Ball and chain off. So I reinsert the key and turn nothing happens. I try again and again nothing works. Thinking I had broke something, I called my wife. She doesn't answer. I leave a message filling her in as to what has transpired. I then slowly gather the Ball and key and walk into the house.

I received a text about two hours later. All it said was, "it's the keys. I want you to have it unlocks something". Confused, I replied with one word "what?". She responds with an exact copy of the previous text, followed closely by one that reads, "ILTMFY, your smart figure it out."

In case you, the reader, still need to figure out her abbreviation hear is what it stands for. (I Love To Mind Fuck You)

Upon a closer look, it looked familiar; I couldn't figure out why. I began to try the key in each lock. The only lock it fit in was the Ball and chain; however, it wouldn't turn. After several hours of trying locks, I tried all the safes, shed cabinets, closets, and hutches. It dawned on me that it looked like the pool supply cupboard lock, but it was never locked.

I went, and sure enough, it was locked, and the key worked. Upon opening the cupboard, I found a note and a small vile with a short string. There was a 1lbs weight with a short line attached.

The note reads.

"This vile will dissolve in pool water assuming that two criteria are met. First, it must be kept below a certain DEPTH for at least two hours, and the water has to be at the PROPER CHLORINE LEVEL. Enjoy the sun."

I'm sure this is meant to be torture for me, so I'm sure I need to either tread water with the Ball hanging from my balls at its maximum depth possible, and I'm also sure that it won't be able to rest on the bottom.

She wants me to receive a very mild chemical burn from the time in the water. I checked the levels, and they are marginally high. Now to figure out how to keep the vile down in the cabinet. I attach the vile to my Ball and chain and, via its string and thread, the 1lbs weight to the line; now, how to keep it at the maximum depth I'm sure I'd need to either float or tread water keeping the water at just above my upper lip just under my nose.

I grabbed several different pool floats, went to the pool and striped, and climbed in. It was warm and felt great. After many tries, I found what would keep me bobbing at the level I felt was needed, then slowly released the vile, weight, and the Ball and chain. Only to find I didn't have enough buoyancy. I was dragged to the bottom and pulled up at the neck. I swam hard, yanking my balls upon reaching the side. I tried again and again. After four tries, I had it right and relaxed in the water.

12