A Weekend Mindfuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, my neck was stretched; it felt good it was still sore from the posture collar. And now, my Balls, we're getting the stretching of my life. I was currently experiencing both pain and pleasure. I relaxed enough to fall asleep briefly and awoke when the pain in my Balls snapped suddenly, and my nose went under shortly. Realizing the vile must have opened, I swam to the side.

I pulled the chain at the side to find the empty vile, save a note that read.

"Dumb ass, the key is hooked to the drain at the pool's bottom. I can believe you did that for two hours. M.G.I.R.D.L.T.M.F.Y.M.S.H, if you'd have just looked before you leaped, you'd have seen it.

(Here's what the abbreviation means My God I Really Do Love To Mind Fuck You, My Slave Husband)

This is the last joke. This weekend I promise. Retrieve the key. It is the one I want you to have. You can unlock all the locks I wanted you to have off by the time I get home, and if you have followed all my instructions, I will remove your PRINCE ALBERT TUBE for two weeks so you can have me any way you wish for the two weeks and I mean ANY WAY!!!

As you know, I get horny and wet knowing I am mind fucking you and tormenting you even when I'm not there. If I did my calculations right, it should be around 5 pm Sunday; go in, remove all the locks you can, and relax. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon.

PS. I really do love you.

Your wife and dom

Amber

After I finished her newest love note, I unhooked the vile and went to the hot tub to relax all my soreness away before attempting to retrieve my key. Upon entering the tub, I set the temp to high and the timer to 20 min. Once the soreness in my muscles was gone, I grabbed the Ball up in my left hand, went to the pool's deep end, and jumped in. I had utterly forgotten the water was colder than the tub. I exhaled almost all of my breath.

Unable to stay down loge enough to remove the key, I tried to swim up for air with no luck. I let the Ball go and tried again; I could barely get up enough to catch my breath. I swam to the side of the pool, my balls sore. I tried to catch my breath and again dove down to get the key. Finding it was laced to the drain with a cable. I would have to unlace to get the key. I ended up taking two more tries. I got the key free and tried to come up and dropped the key. I came up and caught my breath one last time and went down to get the key. This time placing it in my mouth, I swam to the side and relaxed again.

After a short rest, I unlocked the ankle cuffs, removed the boots and worthless keys, and flung them into the yard. I then reached for the Ball and chain. The key didn't work shit. I walked and got the keys from the boots, and they didn't work either. She must want me with this Ball and chain on until her return.

I resigned myself to the fact I would still be in a ball and chain until she returned home. I chuckled to myself, saying out loud I do love that woman. Isn't it ironic I have a ball and chain on while my lovely Ball and chain are out of town? Still chuckling after gathering all my items from the day I washed and dried and put them away, and now with my Ball and chain dragging along behind me, I set to make some dinner and go to bed.

It was a long restless night. I was woken several times from my chastity tube and once from accidentally knocking the Ball to the floor. I ended up sleeping until I received a call from my wife telling me she needed me to pick her up at the airport.

I got up to get dressed to pick her up, and I found several shirts. I couldn't find anything besides my bicycle shorts, meaning I'd have no way to hide the Ball and chain. It would hang from one of my shorts legs, so I found an old hip bag the Ball fit in well, so I figured I'd run it down one leg and up behind the bag and put the Ball in to disguise it.

I loaded up in the car and left to get her. It took about 20 min to get to the airport. Upon getting there, she was outside. I got out to meet her she asked where it was; knowing what she was asking about, I told her all she said was to get my bags and lose yours before getting in the car.

After loading her bags, I removed the Ball and chain and the hip bag, put it in the trash, and, holding the Ball, got in the driver's seat; she asked me to hand her the Ball and drive home.

On the drive home, she asks for details about my weekend. I told her about it every detail. Once at home, she handed me the Ball and said don't pick up the Ball. Bring all my things in while I get cleaned up from traveling. Be sure to let the Ball drag.

After bringing all her things in entered the bedroom to find her wearing her fuck me now neglige and one key around her neck on a chain. She met me at the door, kissed me deep, hard, and very passionately, then removed the key from around her neck, saying I need fucked now.

She knelt and removed my chastity pa tube, then proceeded to suck my cock. After I was good and hard, she said I'm ready. As she used the lock from my pa, grabbed the chain and pulled it up about 8" and locked it to itself, now almost 6" off the floor with the total weight of the Ball and chain on my balls, she got on the bed on her knees and said I want you to fuck me hard really get that Ball swinging.

The way she was kneeling, she wanted doggy style, but she was too high for me, so I grabbed my ballet boots putting them on. I gained the height I needed. I placed the head of my cock on her very wet lips. I slid in effortlessly and began to fuck her. I grabbed her waist and went at it furiously. The pain in my balls was excruciating, but I continued.

She ended up having a screaming orgasm and relaxed, then said I need anal. Using her fluids as lube, I began to fuck her ass. After about another 15 minutes, I was going to cum, so I told her. She said if you cum in my ass, you eat it, slave. I removed my cock knelt, and ministered to the velvet honey pot. After she came on my face, she said I'm getting tired. You may cum in my womb, slave. I am ovulating and am ready for kids. That's why I agreed to let you have me as much as you can for the next two weeks.

With that, she turned over and handed me the key for my pa tube, saying you can now remove the lock I used to shorten the chain. Get busy, honey, if you haven't got me pregnant. You will not have a chance to cum again for a year, and you will begin a new ball stretching regimen with a 2-lb stretcher 24/7/365 from the date of my next period. When we can, I'll and more so that in a year when I let you cum again, your balls will be very, very low hanging and swinging wildly.

I unlocked the lock and began my ministering of her honey hole when I was too exhausted to continue. I had cum inside her four times. She then told me she wanted her yoga roll and placed it under her hips, raising her ass, and said get me my diaphragm she inserted it kicked the roll off the bed, then said in demure voice honey, I do love you. Come up here and lie with me. I want to snuggle tonight before you go to work tomorrow.

We both fell asleep quickly. When I woke in the morning, I realized how exhausted I was. When I realized she hadn't removed the Ball and chain from my balls, I saw a note on my night table that read, " I have made breakfast for you. See you in the kitchen.

When I entered the kitchen, she wore the same neglige from the night before and said honey sit and eat. I made you bacon and eggs. When I sat, she massaged my neck and back. She leaned in, kissed me hard again, and said I would go up and get ready for the day. Come up after you have eaten.

Breakfast was fantastic. I went up to find her naked on the bed. she said I had removed the diaphragm and was ready. I need your seed. Let's get me knocked up. I hurried across the room and ate her gout for about 20 minutes. I mounted her we fucked for around 30 minutes. I had cum in her four times. I had rubber legs. She then asked for her diaphragm to keep my seed in her as long as possible. I gave it to her and jumped in the shower.

After I exited the shower, she met me with my suit. She was dressed in a long satin dress, almost sheer. When the light hit her, it was translucent, and she was wearing lingerie, free. She would take me to the office and pick me up to get her car from the airport in the office's parking garage after work. She reached over, unzipped my pants, leaned in, and gave me a blowjob almost to completion, saying, Don't you dare waste that seed. There is only one place for it. I'll see you after work you better hurry you don't want to be late.

With that, I walked into work, and she left.

12