A Weekend of Unusual Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let my legs down. That was a relief. And he allowed his cock to pop out of me. He was rock hard, his cock waving uselessly in the air. I was so on a high that I still needed that piece of meat. When he took hold of it and began stroking it I protested. I felt that it was not his to play with. I made it what it is, and it was mine!

I reached down and grabbed hold of the shaft, pushing his hands away. With both my hands I stroked it. Hard. I pulled myself up a little, trying to get my mouth around it, but I wasn't able to reach it. My hands, though, kept up their assault as I jacked him as fast and hard as I had ever done. He in turn began moaning, nearly screaming, as his cum was ready. When I felt it rising up I aimed it directly at my face. It was his turn to cry out when it shot out with great force, hitting my cheek.

I felt several splatters on my cheek and mouth. He seemed to enjoy the way I looked with his cum all over my face. I took his dick into my mouth to suck the remaining juices out of it and to clean it off. Most of that was my juices, I realized. It felt strange to be eating my own juices, but it wasn't the first time.

Afterwards we lay back down in each others arms, kissing becoming only little pecks instead of anything deep and passionate as before. Still catching our breath, we were able to laugh at how the others must have felt as they heard our screams during sex.

We woke up in the morning holding each other. That soon became stroking and playing, especially with our 'private areas'. Quickly leading into fucking, although this time it was very ordinary fucking. Fairly slow, not passionate, actually I was thinking that both of us seemed to be simply going through the motions of what was expected of us. It seemed we had been overdosed on sex from yesterday. Things got passionate only when we neared orgasm, which both of us did achieve. It hadn't been bad sex, but certainly not memorable. But that would change later.

The rain wouldn't quit as an unexpected storm had moved in but it had let up some, so we all threw on a little clothing and went out. Fortunately along the beach everything was extremely casual. We had some breakfast and strolled around, checking out some shops before heading back. While we walking around sex was certainly on our minds as well as the center of our conversation. Sheridan had mentioned a sex position that I had not heard of. It was called Amazon. Kate said she hadn't heard of it either, but the guys would not admit to not knowing so we didn't know for sure about them.

After we had been back to the condo, undressed, and were sitting around, basically just waiting to have sex again, Kate brought it up. "Sheridan, you need to explain this Amazon position you were talking about."

Sheridan smiled. I thought she was going to be shy about it but she wasn't. 'Okay. The guys all sit, maybe scoot forward on the cushions a little."

They did, then she stood in front of Erich. She reached down and took his firm dick in her hand.

"First, we have to make sure we all have some hard cocks to use."

We were happy to follow her directions. Especially directions like that. After we had played with them for a while they all were obviously hard. It was nearly noon, so they had had a few hours recovery time.

"This is the fun part," she said, then changed her mind. "Well, it is fun, but maybe I should call it the interesting part. All the guys raise your legs. Way back. Like a girl ready to be fucked."

The guys were looking around. Were they wondering what was going to happen, or did they know? Sheridan took each of Erich's legs in a hand and helped him raise them, pushing them back about as far as she could. Kate and I followed her lead.

Sheridan continued with her instructions. "Guys, grab your legs and hold them up like that."

After they did that she reached down and grabbed his cock, then moved forward. She brought her pussy down to touch his dick, allowing it to settle into her hole. Then she sat on it, impaling herself.

"Oh, yeah, that's the real fun part,' she said, sexily.

We did as she was telling, and showing, us. Rising up and down on Damon's erection, it felt good to be in charge. But it's not like it was the first time.

I asked Sheridan, "So it's kind of like cowgirl, only with his legs up?"

"Well, yeah," she answered. "But more. He can move more in cowgirl than here. So this is almost like having him tied down."

The girls giggled at that while riding their cocks.

She continued. "And it's easier to move different ways. Up and down. Back and forth."

She was demonstrating those and more. As I watched I was amazed at how she looked. Sometimes it was difficult to tell just who had the cock. At times I could have sworn that Sheridan had grown a cock and was fucking Erich. It was exciting to watch the illusion. It was also the most attention I had ever paid watching a cock entering a pussy.

Another exciting part was the different feelings in my pussy as I changed the angle of Damon's penetration. I could get his cock to rub the exact spot I wanted easier than with a cowgirl position, and could change spots easier, it seemed. It also seemed like it was easier to get the penetration to go deeper.

That idea I'd definitely have to check out with Nick. We would have to have a series of experiments!

I was enjoying this position immensely, between the various strokes and angles I was trying and the visual of watching the other couples fucking.

I managed to make one more comment. "Now the guys know what a girl feels like when they spread our legs and go at us!"

Another round of giggles from the girls. I supposed that they got the meaning of what I was trying to say. I was nearing that place where I could no longer talk. At least not make sense.

Sheridan had one more direction to give us. "You can even do it reverse style."

I looked over to see her facing away from Erich, sitting on him like on an easy chair. She held onto his legs and rocked back and forth, sort of like bouncing on a big exercise ball. That really looked like fun, but I couldn't stop what I was doing. I was really feeling it by this time, building towards my climax. I concentrated on the way I could get that erection inside me to stroke wherever I wanted, and soon my orgasm approached.

I had to hang onto Damon's legs as I pounded his cock into me, demanding that he give me an orgasm, and he soon did. I threw my head back and quit breathing as my body rippled on top of him, then my breath started again as quick, squeaky moans. For a while I had tried to control myself in front of my friends, but we seemed to be beyond most of that now.

I paid particular attention to Nick as I came down and gathered my senses. Kate was beginning to go pretty wild on top of his glorious cock. I was almost jealous as she rode him, but of course soon I would have him all to myself to do whatever I wanted with it. I mean, him. Again, as I watched it was easy to imagine that Kate had the cock and she was fucking Nick with it. With the guy's legs up like that my imagination ran wild.

As I watched they came. Well, Kate did. Nick came as well just as Kate was finishing her orgasm, and she milked the cum out of him with her pussy. Watching that made me suddenly realize that Damon hadn't cum yet. Wow, how shitty of me. I looked around at him to apologize, but he was watching both other couples, and seemed okay that his cock was still held prisoner in my pussy. I had been moving slightly, still enjoying feeling him in there. But now it was time for more.

I thought I should give my poor pussy a rest, so I got off Damon and let his legs come down to the floor. I stayed between them and wrapped my hand around his hard, wet cock. Bringing it to my lips I let it sink between them, surrounding half his shaft in my wet, warm mouth. Swirling my tongue around it as I slowly withdrew it, sucking on it all the way. It was his turn to moan as I repeated this, also messaging the bottom of his shaft with my hand.

It didn't take too long before he was ready to cum. As I worked on his shaft and he watched that as well as Sheridan and Erich reaching for their orgasms, he erupted with a loud groan. I held his cock in front of my face to take a direct hit with his cumshot, but all I got was a dribble of cum running down his shaft. He didn't produce much, but he still enjoyed it tremendously.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Kate, obviously exhausted. 'That was, well, damned interesting!"

Nick said, "Absolutely. I'm going to need a nap. Some rest. Wow.'

I leaned over onto Damon to get comfortable while someone turned on the tv. We had to do something, and it couldn't involve much activity at this point.

"Hey, wait a minute," Erich suddenly said. "Look what time it is! Someone is fucking my girl!'

I looked around. I didn't know what he meant, and the others seemed confused, too.

Erich said, "It is way after noon, and weren't we supposed to change partners at noon? So... somebody has been fucking my girl!"

It gradually dawned on us. We laughed at the situation, and at the way Erich had told us, but we quickly moved around to be with our new partners. Instead of saying anything, I curled up to Erich's naked body and promptly fell asleep.

I awoke after a short time to find others still sleeping. Everyone had taken a nap or at least had a very quiet rest. We needed it.

"What a weekend. But I'm not sure how much energy we're going to have for the rest of it." That was Kate, but she spoke for all of us. Especially the guys, I suspected. How long before their dicks got worn out going at this rate?

We took it easy for most of the afternoon, but there were six naked young people in a condo for a weekend of sex. We couldn't wait too long! The only question was exactly what was going to happen?

Damon spoke up. "We've already done a variety stuff. That amazon thing, and basically an orgy yesterday. There's not much left."

Everyone mumbled, not able to disagree with him.

He spoke again after a moment. "There is one thing... I saw a porn thing..."

The guys perked up but the girls all moaned at the mention of porn. But we still were interested.

"There was this... scene..." he was hesitating. Now I was really interested in what his suggestion could be.

"The girls were, you know, kneeling down, along a couch, and the guys..."

Sheridan tried to help him out by finishing. "The guys did them doggie style?"

"Yeah," he continued, "But they took turns. You know, they did one girl, then they all moved on to the next one..."

He stopped, waiting for the others to ridicule him.

But no-one did. We all looked around at each other, and slowly smiles started to appear. I knew then that we were going to do something like that.

Kate was the only one who seemed to object. "But - that's like a... a gangbang," she said. Or was it a question?

The rest looked at her, nodded, and said, "Yeah."

Slowly Kate smiled, nervously, and said, "Yeah!"

There was a big ottoman in the room. Someone pulled it to the center. The guys just looked at the girls. We finally realized they were waiting for us to kneel down around the ottoman - so we did.

We got on the floor and knelt over, placing our arms on the ottoman and our asses wiggling in the air. Our hands met so each of us held a hand with the other two girls. The boys looked on longingly. Then they stepped over to us, taking a moment to find the right girl - the new one they were to be with for tonight. Erich lined up behind me.

He got down on the floor and rubbed his hand over my ass, swiftly moving down between my legs and stroked my pussy. I spread my legs to help give him room, which he took full advantage of.

Soon he moved up closer, his erection hitting against my ass. He pushed it down, sliding it in between my lips and finding my hole. He pushed it in with no more preliminaries and began pumping it in. And out. I could only see the faces of the other girls, but by that I knew they were getting fucked, too.Their faces changed between smiling at each other and grimacing as we do when a cock is being shoved up deep inside of us.

This kept up for a few minutes until I heard a male voice make some kind of noise. The guys understood, as they all withdrew from their girls and moved around to the next one. The new dick slid into my wet pussy, and we began again. This time the cock drove in harder form the start, ramming into me to my great excitement. Man, I loved sex. And trying these new things just made it even more exciting.

He kept drilling me - I honestly wasn't sure who it was - until directions came to move on again. Then a new cock rammed into me. Hard. Hands were on my hips, pulling me harder into each thrust he made. I was drifting into my foggy place where my mind goes when I get plowed into incessantly. I hardly noticed when the guys switched again.

Why hadn't I cum yet? It seems like I should have by now. Perhaps the pauses between guys had slowed my orgasm. But soon I could feel it coming. I know at least two more switches had occurred. Maybe more. I wasn't sure. I didn't care.

My pussy erupted. My arms collapsed and I fell onto the cushion, moaning and yelling, my ass in the air still being drilled. When that guy (who?) pulled out I crumpled backwards onto the floor. Probably an unconscious defense, as my pussy was feeling a little sore. I remember hearing another girl cum around this time.

When - I think it was Erich - came for his turn with me I was unavailable to fuck. His cock waved in the air. Hie face probably looked confused, or disappointed. But I didn't look at his face. Pretty much on automatic, I took the cock into my fist and began to stroke it. I went fast, as that is what I had been used to recently. I jerked and jerked by habit until it was time to switch again.

The next guy was Damon. I was coming to my senses now. I grabbed his cock and pumped vigorously, then brought it to my mouth. Stuffing it in my mouth I tried wrapping my tongue around it while sucking the juice out. Still pumping the base of the shaft. Going. Going. Cum! He came hard. I had no trouble swallowing it. There couldn't have been much.

The guys had stayed with those partners longer, since Damon had obviously been near his orgasm, but now it was time to switch. Only two guys. And only one to fuck - Sheridan was also sucking. Sheridan actually had a break now as Damon wasn't moving on. Quite soon both Erich and Kate were cumming and only Nick was left. I went to him and shoved my middle finger up his asshole. He responded quite well to that when I had occasionally done that before, but this time I rammed it up there hard several times. That was about all it took to finally have him cum, too.

Everyone seemed surprised at how erotic this had all turned out. We looked at each other, smiling weakly and wondering why that had turned out so well. I was surprised at how much I seemed to have in common with my friends!

Needless to say, we relaxed the rest of the evening, doing basically nothing. When we went to bed - with our new 'dates' for the evening - I wondered how worn out we were going to be.

Two tired, naked people fell into bed with each other. Probably six, actually, but I only know for sure what happened to us. For the first time I had a fleeting thought that sometimes sex might be like a job. Just an obligation. But that passed rapidly.

We held each other, hands roaming bodies that were actually a little familiar by now. I knew I could fuck again, it had been long enough. For me at least. I wasn't sure about him. Surprisingly he wasn't hard yet. I worked extra hard trying to improve it. I began stroking and sucking, while he loved my tits. Even more than my pussy.

I had his entire cock in my mouth. Using my tongue in every way I could. I sucked, tugged, everything I knew to do. Eventually it worked. His cock was hard. Not steely hard. But hard enough, I thought. I spread my legs across his lap and placed his cock into me. I had to go slow as it was bendable. I wasn't used to that. But eventually I worked it in. We actually fucked, slowly, for a minute or two, then we rolled off and onto my side. He was behind me, pushing into me from behind. He seemed to be getting harder. It was easier going in now, but we were still going slow and easy. Then we were going very slow - until he finally stopped. I couldn't see his face, but by his steady breathing I realized that he had fallen asleep. Should I pull him out, pull away from him, without waking him up? I hadn't decided what to do next when I also fell asleep.

I didn't wake up until morning. Neither of us had changed position. It had been an exhausting night. When first waking I didn't even know who I was sleeping with. My mind focused, remembering it was Damon, the amazing events of the day before, and the failure of last night. That last faded quickly as I realized I was feeling his erection against my back. I didn't realize that he was awake -oh, he wasn't. He would be soon.

I reached around to hold his erection in my grasp, squeezing and stroking just a little until he awoke. His hands naturally went for my breasts, and we lay like that for a few minutes enjoying the slow excitement building. His erection was strong - stronger - and I knew this morning would work better than last night.

We faced each other but continued playing, he paying more attention to my pussy in this position. Gradually we increased the action. I moved his dick so that the head was positioned between my folds. Moving it back and forth, I made no effort to insert it into me. I stroked his dick and his dick stroked me.

When he was ready he slipped it in a couple of inches, getting on top of me as he did it. Even now I did not give up stroking it as I figured he might need all the help he could get. I pulled my fingers out of the way when he slid all the way inside me, but otherwise kept at least a finger and thumb around the base to increase the friction for him.

It was a slow fuck, unusual for this weekend. We were both enjoying the soft feelings of his erection finding its way through my channel, The head seemed to find each ridge in me, one by one, which is a nice feeling that I normally want to enjoy for only a short time. Today I was enjoying it even more.

My fingers squeezing his base seemed to pay off as I felt his breathing start to get ragged. He didn't really speed up his fucking much, but he did begin to push more forcefully. My orgasm was far away, but I was enjoying this. I was turned on enough to be in that pleasurable plateau of excitement, all my nerve endings on edge, but not ready to build toward climax. And that is as far as I got.

Damon pushed hard, a little faster now, and soon groaned out his orgasm inside me. There was only a small amount of cum, I was sure, but still very pleasurable for him. And surpisingly pleasurable for me as well without that frantic feeling. Just a warm glow.

After cleaning up we gathered with the others for some breakfast. At least coffee. Everyone seemed different than yesterday morning. I wasn't sure they had all had sex this morning. I would hope so, but wasn't sure. And looking at the guys didn't excite me as much as it had. Not that I wasn't interested, just getting used to it. Plus their dicks were somewhat less than erections.

We spent a very quiet morning. We packed, since today we had to go home, though there wasn't much packing to do. The clothes I had worn here I would also wear home. The two bathing suits I had brought had gotten no use. Throwing all of my toiletries in was the major part of my packing.

We were all sitting in the living room, naked as usual, reflecting on the trip. Everyone felt the same - they had a wonderful time, but couldn't believe some of the things we had done. I innocently made the comment that set off the last event. And the highlight of the weekend.