A Weekend of Unusual Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People were sitting around fondling each other, expecting that there would be one last round of sex before we had to leave. As we were reliving some of the events the 'round-robin' fucking of the girls was an obvious highlight. I said something like, "I loved that. It felt like I was helpless, being forced to do it."

Everyone looked at me with questioning stares, wondering what I meant.

Nick spoke. "You like to be forced?"

Kate added, "That sounds like rape!"

"No, no, no. No, I didn't mean that." I was quick to deny anything close to rape.

Continuing, I said, "Not force. That was the wrong word. I don't want to do anything that is not my choice. But sometimes, doing something that I don't choose ahead of time turns out to be good. You know?"

They agreed with that, but I felt like I had to explain further. "Last night I obviously could have gotten up, or made the guys stop, if I had wanted. I wasn't made to do anything. But it did feel like I was just there for the guys' pleasure. That I didn't have a choice. I mean, in a playful way, not really having no choice."

The girls, at least, were smiling, like they understood. I'm not sure I had really gotten my feelings across. They were a little complicated at times. But Nick came over, walking behind my chair, and pulled my head back.

"So if I held you here and pushed my cock in your face, forcefully, you'd like it?" As he said this slapped his erection along my cheek from behind me. All the guys had been sporting erections for a while now.

I said, "That's not fair, Sweetie. I trust you. You wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Plus, I love your cock anywhere." Then I panicked and added quickly, "Except my ass!"

He laughed but went on, "What if I pulled you back further, and made you suck it?"

As he did this he pulled my shoulders up so that my head slid backward onto the cushion. Actually my head was mostly behind the cushion with my neck resting on the top of the it. My head was now in position that he could get his cock into my mouth. A long way. I was getting a little concerned about what he was doing, but I also realized that I liked it. Yes, being put into a position of an illusion of helplessness was exciting me.

With his cock in my mouth all I could manage to answer him was, "Mmm-Hmmm."

"And what else would you want us to do while you're helpless?" He asked.

I didn't know how to to answer that. If I was pretending to be helpless (pretending was understood to be the key word here) I couldn't very well tell them what to do. Besides, I wasn't able to talk, so it was a pointless question.

He must have motioned the others to move closer, as I only now realized he had said 'us', not him. My legs were raised by male hands - maybe both guys. They moved them up and back, spreading them wide to fully expose my pussy to everyone. I could feel it getting wet. Granted, I admit to liking to show off my body, but this was extreme!

"See how you like this," he said as he slid more of his cock into my mouth.

I couldn't see anything. My head was back, and also underneath Nick, like between his legs, so that he could position his cock to enter my mouth, kinda backwards. I thought for a moment how I really was almost helpless in this position. Probably the only meaningful thing that I could do if I had to force my way out would be to bite his dick or attack his balls. Yeah, that would probably work! But I didn't want to do that.

Then it really started happening. I felt hands on my vulva, stroking my lips up and down. I moaned, undulating my hips as a reaction to the feeling, not yet comprehending that all three guys were taking me. Soon I felt a finger press into my hole. It reached up my vagina as far as it could, then swirled around inside before coming out and back in, over and over.

I was a little frantic now, and that was before I felt a second finger go in. Actually something felt odd and I realized that it was someone else's finger. Two different guys had a finger working in and out and around in my pussy, with another guy feeding me his cock. Holy hell I felt like a slut.

I felt my legs being spread even wider. I didn't think they could get any further apart. I always felt so on display when I went to my OB/GYN, but here they were spread further and who knows how many people watching? An unknown number of people staring directly into my cunt! Yeah, being totally in someone else's control, what I was talking about!

When one of the guys began working on my clit, I was ready to - well, cum. It wasn't too long before that happened. It was a rather big explosion, too. Of course I hadn't had one since last evening, early, and they had driven me wild just now.

I was beginning to come down from my orgasm when I felt two fingers enter my pussy again. These felt different. They were definitely smaller, more tender. Shit! They were girls' fingers! I hadn't even thought about what the girls had been doing while the guys had their way with me, but they probably were doing something erotic. They certainly were now. Their fingers began working on me much like the guys had. But there was something different.

I had never been with a girl before. I had kissed one. Actually felt her breast. It had been a shocking and delightful experience, but that was the end of it. Now I suddenly had two girls fingering me! They had a softer, gentler touch than the guys did. Even though their fingers were smaller they seemed to touch places in my vagina that the guys had missed. Or at least touched them in a different way. I loved the guys doing it. I loved the girls doing it. That's as far as I could think. Just somebody do it!

Again, when they began to play with my clit I started to lose it. It had always been sensitive, and I was always capable of multiple orgasms, but this was more than I had ever experienced. I came with at least as much force as last time, hips rotating in the air, about the only movement I could manage. My mouth was still stuffed with cock, which I managed not to bite. Nick was a brave man.

I was ready for it to be over. If it went on forever I might be fine with it, but I was certainly completely satisfied. Sexually. Maybe drained. But of course Nick had not cum yet, so he had to be finished off.

I hadn't thought of the other guys needing to cum, until I felt a mouth cover my pussy, licking and sucking just a little. It felt - shit! That was a girl's mouth! That made it even more incredible. What on earth could happen next?

Well, next I felt the girl's mouth push hard into my crotch, then get softer again before another hard push. This happened several times until I thought I might know what was happening. Oh, if I could only see.

Later I found out my suspicion was correct. And I learned details. Erich had gotten behind Sheridan as she was fingering me. He pulled her up doggie style and began fucking her. A lot of playing and even fucking had been going on that I hadn't known about at the time, but this time it was affecting me. After the girls made me cum he continued fucking her, but grabbed a big handful of her hair and lifted her head, then pushed it directly towards my soaking wet pussy. He shoved it in and said something like, "Lick it! Eat her!"

I hadn't heard this, or much of anything else, because my head and ears were buried between Nick's legs this whole time. Besides, I hadn't cared a bit what was going on with them except when they worked on me!

But now Erich was making Sheridan eat me out. She didn't do much of that. She licked me up and down a number of times, but moved on to licking and sucking my clit. Hell, that was certainly fine with me, and Erich probably didn't even know. He was busy fucking her. And with each thrust he made into her, her face was forced harder into my crotch. And when he came, he pushed inside her hard and held it there, meaning her face was also pushed into my pussy, holding her tongue tight against my clit.

But she didn't stop licking and sucking it. She continued that, driving me totally crazy, until I also orgasmed again. This time, I later learned, I actually did bite Nick's dick, but only just a little. He cried out and almost withdrew from my mouth, but I didn't do it again.

But he did withdraw shortly. He was ready to cum, and held his erection over my face while he stroked it. I finally could open my eyes, only to see my vision filled with a large cock as he jacked it briskly. I wanted to do that myself, jump up and grab hold of it and watch his cum splash out all over my face. But I was too weak to move. And then he was already cumming.

Actually it didn't make much of a splash. He came with a loud moan, a weak shot of cum, and a little more oozing out his hole.

I raised my head back up for the first time in a long time. I was a little light headed at first as the blood flow returned to normal. What I saw was two guys who had obviously just cum as well, but the surprise was Kate fingering Sheridan. I suppose Sheridan was the only one of us who hadn't recently cum, and Kate was going to make sure she wasn't left out. So this was the second girl Kate had fingered this morning (or afternoon? I didn't know) and it was also the only two she had ever done. But she had talent. On me, and then on Sheridan. We all were watching as Kate brought Sheridan to a finishing climax.

Well, that was a weekend not to be forgotten. As we made our way home we all sat very happily, and tiredly, snuggling up with our partners, savoring the afterglow. Of course by this point we did not know how to keep our hands to ourselves, so we were all felt up the whole way. Even Damon, and he was driving.

I was greatly enjoying this as Nick sucked on my tits a bit but mostly played with my pussy. His fingers inside me actually seemed pretty normal by now. It seemed that there had been something inside there all weekend. But as I replayed some of those memories with eyes closed and in my half-asleep mind, I became more than pleasured. I became aware that I was getting very excited. I was breathing hard, I suddenly realized. My hips had started undulating again. I was nearing a climax. It seemed that shouldn't happen here. In the car, with everyone else here as well. But there was no denying it. While I was lost in my memories, Nick had brought me to the top once again.

"Fuck! What are you doing to me?" I cried, as I realized there was no turning back.

Unfortunately that only alerted everyone that I was about to cum again. They watched as I grabbed onto Nick's hair or anything else I could find and went over the edge. Hard. I came again as his fingers dragged out one more orgasm to finish out the weekend. If nothing else I had impressed my friends with how many times I could cum.

Never again would we encounter a weekend like that. Not one lasting for three days. Although there would be a couple afternoons or evenings that would be memorable!