A Weekend Offer

Story Info
An offer to refuse?? Open minded wife propositioned.
1.1k words
3.47
36.8k
25
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

As Joy walked into the bedroom her husband, Dan, asked,

"Who was that on the phone darling? You look a bit flushed."

"Oh, you remember when you "sold" me at the toga party to Marius and afterwards I told you I could make a lot of money?"

"Yes," he replied guardedly.

"Well, he wants me to go to another party and is willing to pay more..."

Dan, already in bed felt his cock hardening as he remembered the night. They had gone to a "Roman" party with his wife dressed as a slave and had sold her to Marius for cash. Marius and several other men had fucked Joy that night and he had had the pleasure of fucking Petra, Marius's very lovely wife.

"How much more" he asked as Joy slipped into bed and straddled his body. Slowly she eased herself down onto his erect cock and he sighed as her hot pussy enveloped him. She was very wet.

As she slowly gripped his cock with her pussy she whispered into his ear,

"Five grand, cash. For the whole weekend."

He was stunned. Joy, still riding his cock was clearly starting to work to an orgasm while he tried to make sense of it. With a shudder she came and slumped onto his body.

"Five grand for a weekend? What's the catch? Seems crazy to me!"

Joy, still with his cock in her, slowly nibbled his ear and ground her pussy against his groin.

"He wants me to entertain his friends and he promises I will be well and truly rewarded."

"I bet! Well and truly fucked again he means!" Snorted Dan but still erect inside her.

Joy giggled "I hope so, last time was so wild. I still think longingly about what they did to me. Think I will do it" and as she said it, she gripped his cock with her pussy and felt him explode cum deep inside her hot body.

Three days later and Dan's wife stood before him looking amazing. Since the phone call she had been like a wild sex animal taking every opportunity to get his cock in her. She was wearing a simple short blue dress which fitted her lithe body perfectly, stocking clad legs, 3-inch heels and her long blonde hair brushed straight. Simple but stunning.

Spot on 9pm a large Mercedes pulled up on their drive. As they made their way toward the car the rear doors opened, and two extremely attractive ladies got out and approached them. Joy kept walking toward the car. The ladies took her husband by his arms and before he could object, turned him round and ushered him protesting back into the house.

"Enjoy yourself darling" Joy called, "they are yours for the weekend! Courtesy of Marius."

The driver smiled as he closed the car door for Joy, she thanked him with an exhibition of long stocking clad legs and silky knickers.

The door of the large house opened before her, and she stepped into the entrance hall. People were already there drinking and chatting and she glowed secretly as the noise level dropped and eyes turned to the blonde beauty before them. In an instant Marius was before her, handing out a glass of champagne and smiling.

"How lovely you made it; I take it your husband is happy with his gift?"

Joy giggled "I don't know, never told him, he might have been difficult".

"You're a bad girl," Marius grinned back.

"How bad do you want me to be?" she purred.

"Very, very bad as long as you're enjoying it" he replied.

"Good, when do I start? The men are fucking me with their eyes."

Marius took her hand, "Come, I want to explain your part in this weekend".

He led her from the hall and into a larger room with more people and sat her down in a sumptuous Chesterfield sofa. Her dress rode up high exposing her stocking tops as she sat but she didn't adjust it and let the men in the room enjoy the view. If they looked hard enough, they would see the damp patch forming on her thin knickers.

Marius cast a longing eye over her body and then spoke:

"You will be available to anyone who wants you, singles or groups, male or female, for as long as they want, but they must not inflict any unwelcome pain or they will be ejected. You will have the use of a special private suite if they desire but they are allowed to have you anywhere they choose inside the house. You will receive a bonus for every person you have sex with."

He paused to allow her to reflect, then continued:

"You will be allowed to retire to your suite for up to one hour to refresh yourself whenever you choose and it will be constantly replenished with food and drinks of your choice."

Again he paused:

"You will wear a white robe with a purple trim, a gold ankle bracelet and a black mask covering your upper face, which you may keep, to show your very special status as the premier offering for the weekend. There are six lower status hosts, three male and three female, if the clientele want you to perform with them, you are expected to comply."

"The clientele are paying Five Hundred Stirling for each hour they are here and they can stay as long as they choose, or indeed return anytime the want over the event. A maximum of fifty guests will be in the house at any one time. We are fully booked."

"Everything, everything, will be on CCTV to monitor the clientele and for your safety. They have all been vetted. CCTV viewing locations will be available here and footage will also be available to the clientele on line, but at an additional charge. Footage of you will be extra again and you will receive a financial reward separately."

"Do you agree or would you like to decline?"

This time it was Joy who paused.

"Why me" She asked, looking directly at Marius.

"When you came to the Toga Party I could see that you are one of those women in the peak of condition and exuding that air of confident sex that men cannot resist. I had to have you. You are a wonderful lover and my friends enjoyed you so much we just had to have you here. No strings, just sex. Lots of it and I knew you would come."

"You will turn me into a prostitute, not just someone who fucks for fun."

"No, I will turn you into a high class courtesan making large amounts of money. We start tonight, if you accept. The five thousand is yours just for coming tonight. Considerably more will follow."

"Where do I find my outfit" She replied.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers