All Comments on 'A Weekend Slave Pt. 01'

by PortraitOfPerversion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
kahiltna7200kahiltna7200about 2 years ago

Great story. Can't wait find out what's in store for Amanda in following chapters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn this was a super hot story and I can't wait for the next chapter!

slutinMDslutinMDabout 2 years ago

damn that is one HOT story. cant wait for more chapters

GYBOGYBOabout 2 years ago
Miss Perversion wore her 8' thigh-high boots

Reminds me of the classic Stonehenge scene in “This Is Spinal Tap”. I love a woman in thigh boots - the higher, the better - but that really is extreme!

PortraitOfPerversionPortraitOfPerversionabout 2 years agoAuthor

@GYBO if you check my other Social media you will actually see my 8 inch thigh high platform boots in the photos I have posted, I think the key here is they are platform so while the heel is 8 inches the platform makes it not as extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope the next one comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Near the end of thr story I wanted to come as much as Amanda did. If only your story could becomecrrality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interested to see what else they have planed for Amanda,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story, you illustrate power exchange very richly. I enjoy most the detailed description of the sensations of subspace. Not just saying "horny" or "wet", but actually describing the physical and emotional aspects in detail. For example, fear and anticipation have intense physical impacts on breathing, heart rate, and a throbbiing rush of pleasure through the blood stream that is sustained and rises and fades. Similarly, sadistic pleasure courses arousal through the sadist's body both while inflicting pain or suffering, and while witnessing its effects in the masochist's squealing, writhing, flinching, and arousal. Stories that depict these experiences are great, but stories that effectively describe and portray the internal sensations and intensity of subspace pleasure and sadistic thrill are the very greatest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the combination of extreme action and genuine care for the sub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please write more! this is amazing. I need more of these 3!!

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Need more of this for sure! Loved every bit of it and how well everything was detailed.

SeekingcontrolSeekingcontrol5 months ago

That was great we all say it was short but it really was not we just wanted more.

PortraitOfPerversionPortraitOfPerversion4 months agoAuthor

I am still working on this story, just happened that I have a computer crash and lost all the work I had on chapter 2 so I had to restart (it has taken me a lot of effort as hate redoing the same things over again).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPortraitOfPerversion@PortraitOfPerversion
Hiya! I'm Miss Perversion from Portrait of Perversion. I am a Bi, Nerdy, Canadian, Switch who is in love of all things kinky & depraved. I'm a content creator (Videos, Photos, and Erotica) who focuses on Kink, Fetishes and BDSM. I was born to be an exhibitionist as I very muc...