All Comments on 'A Weekend to Remember'

by saxonfire7884

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Puke!

I couldn't even finish this "story." I'm so tired of the old "poker game" scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Maybe not a great scenario

IT may not be the most creative scenario, but it kind of rings true. I liked the build-up and the sex. Good first try. Now that you are swingers, you can be more creative.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

So when you meet again in another month, both of these women will have missed their period(s),and their bellies will be growing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You need to use more parentheses

Sometimes, there was an entire paragraph that wasn't interrupted with a lame joke or irrelevant aside. Try to use at least 3 sets of parentheses per paragraph. That way, we'll be totally distracted and unable to follow the plot.

Also, I have no idea why the word 'staring' is so difficult for so many Literotica authors. When you're looking at someone, you're not 'STARRING at them, ok? Once is a typo, twice is a lack of basic English skills

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Bad writing

Please pry the () keys off your keyboard and never use them again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Three out or four is sexier

The couples were all anxious to part take in the switching

I have found that this doesn't always ring true.

Having one hesitate, or jealous, or mad..

Then "I'll show Him", Her" and maybe fall into line, enjoy,

makes a better story..AND more true to life.

Or its the time of the month? so she just is into foreplay?

Anything so it is not so automatic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Better than you, wife and male friend, at least you got laid also but this has been done 1000 times. Keep writing.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 16 years ago
Practice makes perfect

Keep writing. Some of the comments may be rough, but they are largely accurate; don't let then get you down. Less parenthesis (much less), would be good. None might be even better. Many of the asides were just distracting. Use a spell-checker, and re-read your story several times. Maybe you could even consider using the Editor program.

Let your imagination go, get more creative, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Been there done that on both sides

I am sorry but you portray the wife as already prepared and willing to participate in the couple swap. Though no mention was made of her being in on the plan. Normally such activities involve the hosting couple in this case to be informed and considering before taking the full plunge in one fell swoop. In most cases, and I have been on both sides of this, one spouse or the other is willing and the other is either against or unsure. The scene you developed with the wife taking the lead and husband unsure would have led to many hours of discussion later, if not anger and possible break up of the marriage after the alcohol wore off. You dont sneak up on one member of a marriage and do the seduction if you care for the people involved, it requires care, planning, and a willingness at any point to say no by everyone concerned. You definately dont want alcohol to be inhibiting a persons personality during this as later questions of rape and such can come up making a very nasty scene. Otherwise, you describe what is very normal with a couple who is interested and not sure gradually being seduced into a full penetration swap. Knowing the other couple were swingers, meaning having been partners in other swaps, I am surprised the issue of condoms was not considered or required. Sex is great fun, safe sex means you have fun for a much longer period of time. And yeah I and my mate have in the past seduced our fair share of couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Two More Divorces Coming UP

Two couples decide to throw away their marriages-----

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Dead at the end.

Your story was damn good, and very entertaining. What happened to me is that I felt let down at the way you killed it at the end. There was more time spent on the mundane than the actual story. It doesn´t say if they talked about this night or if they both liked it and want to do it again or if it´s just the husband wistful thinking. Some things just didn´t make sense, but it still was a good story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT

I truly enjoyed the story...this is true wife sharing like it should be.. TOGETHER in the same room.. that way everyone listens.. watches.. participates.. and really enjoys the pleasures their spouses are having... 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Just cucks and whores with low self esteem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous