All Comments on 'A Weekend with a Hitchhiker'

by The_Doll_Keeper

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start

Really nice lead -two nice young ppl down on their luck but obviously sexually experienced to some degree - in keep it simple and romantic she doesn’t need to crave bbc or pussy or whatever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Location

Gold Beach in not adjacent to I-5, it is on US 101 with no convenient roads between the two.

The_Doll_KeeperThe_Doll_Keeperabout 4 years agoAuthor
Readers…thank you for ALL of your candid feedback and I mean all of it, both positive and negative

I want to thank each of you who took the time to read my fictional stories and enjoyed them and perhaps even decided to follow me. Along with my thanks, I appreciate every one of you who commented on my works, no matter if your comments were positive or negative. I admit, I am human and yes, I make mistakes and if you took the time to point them out to me, well I appreciate it. Sometimes after reading the same darn story and proofing it 10x over, I still miss things. Your feedback helps me to continue to improve and sharpen my craft every day. If you said I was off in my directions, I do realize it as I try to get the story as accurate as possible without getting too wordy. If you thought my story line sucked or a particular character was stupid or arrogant, I will try to take your thoughts into account on future stories and characters. I see my characters through one set of eyes and my readers give me a whole new and wide perspective on each of my characters, what they do, how they act, etc... from their worldly experiences. So, instead of getting angry…at feedback…I applaud you and I would encourage you to keep doing what you do. I appreciate it very much….keep reading and enjoying the fiction!

Sincerely,

The Doll Keeper

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

loved this and eagerly wait more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Doll_Keeper@The_Doll_Keeper
I am a man with a creative imagination and a grounded libido. Writing helps me work through my marital frustrations...enjoy the writing....