A Weekend with My Teacher

Story Info
Ashlee runs into her old teacher.
5k words
4.56
40.4k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving campus around noon on Friday, my phone began to ring. Seeing it was my mom I answered.

"Hey, mom, what is up?"

"Oh, not much sweetie, are you eating healthy at school? I know how those places can be with their fake vegetables and want to be meat."

I smiled, good old mom. She always thinks that no one can measure up to her cooking, doesn't matter that she is right. "Yes mom, I'm eating healthy. Remember you even send me a care package every week when you and dad stop in at the farmers market."

"Oh right, well I look forward to seeing you Sunday afternoon when you arrive."

That caught my attention; I was scheduled to arrive today, at 3 pm to be exact. "Mom what do you mean you will see me Sunday afternoon?"

Mom laughed, "Oh Ashlee, don't tell me you forgot? You promised you would come home this weekend."

Rolling my eyes, I answered, "No mom, I didn't forget about coming home, I'm asking about the date and time."

"Oh, well I printed out your train schedule, hold on a second let me grab it." I heard papers moving around before she came back. "Here it is the ticket you bought says you will arrive at 3 pm Sunday," she announced.

I looked down at my ticket which clearly states 3 pm Friday, "Mom, are you sure?"

I heard my dad yelling in the background for her to hurry up. I heard mom sigh before she continued, "Of course I am sure sweetie. I'm looking at the printout. If you are worried we will forget, don't be. I promise will be there to pick you up. I got to go, I Love you," and then she hung up.

I sat there a moment stunned, how could Mom mess up like that? She never made a mistake. Then it hit me, I have a night where I don't have to account for anything. I can do whatever I wan, with however I want. I smiled at all the possibilities. Don't get me wrong, I'm not normally a sneaky kid, but my parents are very strict and controlling. Even while I'm at college, I haven't even been to second base with a guy. My friends were passing second base freshman year, and most of them had already get a few home runs. I'm not saying I'm going to ride the first boy I see tonight, but I would love to experience some freedom. So I decided to call some friends and start making plans.

The night went by in a flash. I have never had so much fun. I kissed 4 different guys! None of them were very good, but a girl like me can't complain.

I'm not ugly, I'm shy and inexperienced. I'm very pretty. I have long straight raven dark hair that is soft and shiny. My skin is a smooth shade of light cream. My eyes are a dark chocolate brown and perfectly centered above a narrow nose that has a slight upturn. My lips are full and lush with a pale pink color. I am 5'10 and a size 9. I'm thin but with curves. Guys are constantly complimenting my boobs, hips, and ass.

I had a couple of shots of fireball and a glass or two of wine. I was feeling great. Around midnight, I decided that I would go on home, hit the sack, and surprise the parents with breakfast in the morning. I will just tell them I missed them and decided to come home early. Everything would work out.

So I had a friend drop me off at the end of my street to avoid detection. The closer I got, I noticed the lights were still on, and I could hear music playing. Why do my parents have a company? And at 1 am? What the hell was I going to do now? As I stood there in the yard, I heard the front door start to open, and dad's voice drifted out into the night air. I didn't want my parents to see me in this party dress. It was skin-tight, strapless with a deep v-cut exposing a good amount of cleavage, and it stopped mid-thigh. The dress was a tan color and was wrapped in black rose style lace creating an even sexier illusion that the dress was see-through at first glance. I knew dad would freak if he saw it, so I darted into my neighbor's bushes. It had been up for sale when I departed for college so I hoped no one lived here yet.

As I feared, my dad and one of his friends came out and started smoking cigars. "What the hell dad, you yelled at me about not smoking for years, and here you are lighting up a Cuban?" I said to myself. Or at least I thought I was alone until I felt the tingle of warm breath on my neck and a smooth low voice in my ear.

"Yeah, parents aren't always the best example for their kids but don't hold it against him. He has been miserable since his only daughter chose to go to college on the other side of the state."

I whirled around and came face to face, with the sexiest pair of iced blue eyes I had ever seen.

"Coach Patterson? What are you doing here?" I asked shocked that the sexy high school baseball coach was only inches from my face. My skin tingled as his warm breath coated my face.

"Well hello, Coach P? How have you been? So nice to see you" Coach Patterson teased her with a smile before continuing, "I'm doing well, how are you, Ashlee? Welcome home, are you enjoying school?" He smiled at my lack of manners and crossed his arms.

I turned red and smiled at my blunder, "Sorry Couch P, I was just a little startled to see you. I'm just.."

"Hiding from your parents?" Coach Patterson suggested.

"No, I'm not... I'm not hiding." I defended myself.

Coach swept his gaze over my body very slowly from head to toe and back again. There was something about the look in his eye as he did so, I couldn't exactly tell what it was but I think I liked it.

"Come on Ash, In that dress? You are defiantly hiding from your parents. If you were my daughter and I caught you wearing that, you would be grounded forever." He said his voice a little huskier than normal.

I chewed on my lower lip and looked down at my dress, worry not spread through me, "Is it that bad?"

His gaze swept me once more. There was that look again, I cocked my head to the side, trying to figure what it meant.

He took a deep breath, put his arm around my shoulders, and said, "Come on in. I'll hide you." He followed up the stairs, opened the door for me, and followed me in.

Coach P had been my favorite teacher in high school, but I was still surprised that he would help me out, instead of turning me into my parents. I guess we bonded over me being student aid my senior year. I helped him grade papers, ran errands, and got coffee. I even helped with his baseball work. I always thought he was so sweet and so good looking, tall, and muscular like many other athletes, but with the classic baseball booty. All the girls loved his big ass, and some were brazen enough to attempt to pop a feel from time to time. Of course, he would always come to his planning period pissed and tell me all about it and I would laugh at him.

It wasn't just his muscles that made him attractive, he had these out of the world icy blue eyes that could just hypnotize you into doing whatever he asked. Add all that to his sweet contagious smile and dark wavy hair; he could give professional models a run for their money.

In the bright light of the living room, fully exposed to his view, I suddenly realized how little I was wearing. To keep him from seeing the blush spreading across my face, I looked around at his home. It looked like he had been grading papers in the chair beside the window. He had a clear view of the bushes, so that's how he knew I was out there. He had a glass of wine sitting on the table and books scattered on the floor. Sport décor littered the walls, and pillows lined the couch. His home was cute and cozy.

"So Ash, are you going to tell me what is going on? Not that I'm complaining, but that dress isn't what you normally wear." Coach P said as he crossed his arms, and leaned up against the wall.

I looked down at myself and frowned, I like this dress. "That is the second time tonight you insulted my dress?" I shouted out at him while putting my hands on my hips.

He cocked his eyebrow at my tantrum, but didn't respond right away. He stared at me for a moment before pushing himself off the wall and crossing the room to stand inches in front of me. If I barely move forward our noses would graze each other.

My heart stopped as he leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I didn't say anything was wrong with your dress, it's just not what I usually see you in. If you want my opinion, I love your dress. It makes me want to kiss you and find out what is hiding underneath." He pulled back with a smirk on his face.

It wasn't hard for anyone to see he had just gotten to me. He had gotten to me bad, all I wanted to do was excuse myself, head to his restroom, and hide. But I had to stand my ground. "Couch Patter..."

"Ashlee, please call me Jason. You are not my student anymore; you are now a grown woman." Jason suggested to her.

I searched his eyes for a sign, not exactly sure how to handle the situation. "Jason," I tested it on my tongue and found it pleasing so I continued. "You are right; I was hiding from my dad because I did not want him to see me in this dress. Not only is this dress the last thing he would have approved of, but I would also then have to explain why I'm wearing it. The fact that I went out to a club to meet boys would not go over very well at all."

"Did you find any?" Jason asked as an odd looked crossed over his face.

I was confused, "Did I find any what?"

"Boys," he spits out, all most like he was angry at me. Oh please don't let him be angry enough to tell dad.

"No, I didn't find any......." I couldn't get the rest of the sentence out before Jason crushed his lips against mine in a hard punishing kiss.

Jason put one hand in my hair, forcing my lips giving him easier access to my mouth. His other hand wrapped around my waist pulling me in close, crushing my body against his. His kiss was exotic, filled with passion and desire, strength and power, and yet still gentle. I felt heat creep across my face as I surrendered to the pull of his magnetism. My head felt foggy; I couldn't concentrate, I couldn't think, and all I knew was, I wanted more.

He pulled back; his icy blue eyes had darkened. They now looked like the blue of the deep oceans. "I have wanted to kiss you ever since your first day in my classroom two years ago. I was so jealous watching the boys flirt and try to capture your attention, knowing that I could never touch you. The only relief I got was when you agreed to be my teacher's aid. I looked forward to that hour every day."

I was dumbfounded; I couldn't believe what I just heard. I stood there staring at him my mouth just hanging open like an idiot. Then slowly as my brain started to work again, I smiled and said, "I always liked you too, but I never dreamed that you would ever see me as anything but a student."

He smiled at my declaration, "Took you long enough to say something, I was dying over here."

"Well if you hadn't of kissed me senseless, I might have had enough brainpower to submit a response sooner." I teased him.

Then he kissed me once again, and again I lost all sensibility. I vaguely registered that he had picked me up, carried me into his bedroom, and laid me down on the bed. He lay down beside me and I felt his hands traced my jawline. His thumb gently rubbed my throat back and forth. As his lips explored my mouth, his hands traveled my body. Everywhere they touched, he left behind goosebumps and chills, even though my skin felt it was on fire.

He moved his lips to my neck teasing me with new sensations, and I moaned. What is he doing to me? I don't feel right, but it also feels so good. Then I felt his hand slide from my shoulder to my breast and squeezed. A gasp escaped my mouth and instinctively I arched my back pressing my mound into his hand. I felt him smile against my neck and he peppered me with more feather-soft kisses. I felt like he was taking things to slow and I tried to persuade him to pick up the pace by grinding my pelvis against his.

He chuckled into my ear. It was deep, soothing, and it set my blood on fire, "It is you are fine little one, we have all night. I want your first time to be magical so trust me. I want to please you like no one else ever will." He gave my boob a tight squeeze as if promising me.

I don't know how he knew I was a virgin, maybe because he knew my dad so well. Still, his promises sent chills down my spine and caused a tingling sensation between my legs. A deep curve of his lip made my heart stop. All the fear and doubt about what was happening flew away like a dove released from its cage. His hands traveled my body, stopping to explore every inch of my skin. I was captivated by his touch. His fingers felt like a piece of heaven, warm, calming, and protective.

"I think its time for you to take off that dress," Jason whispered in my ear. He helped me into a kneeling position on his bed, then took possession of my lips. His fingertips glided over my shoulders, my back, and my waist. He did this several times before he grabbed my ass and pulled me into a crushing hug. His embrace was warm. His strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my delicate body. The world around me melted away as I squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end. His cock was pressed into my stomach and I rubbed up against it as I shifted my weight.

A deep moan echoed through the room. His cock twitched and patted against my stomach in response to my shifting. "You are such a tease." He implied as he started to drag the zipper down my back. In one swift move, he grabbed the hymn of my dress and pulled it up and over my head. Then with one hand he unhooked my bra and threw it off to the side leaving me bare before his eyes, except for my lace thong.

His gaze drifted over my body, slowly, with purpose, like he was trying to memorize every detail of my skin.

A slow blush inched its way across my face as I started to feel insecure. Jason gave me a comforting smile as he reached for my hands, guiding them up to his shirt and placing them at his collar. "Undress me." He whispered.

Adrenaline soared through me at his words. My hands began to tremble and my breathing came in short shallow gasps. My vision began to blur as panic set in. I don't know what I'm doing. How could he ask me to do this? As my brain was beginning to overload, I felt his lips graze mine and I began to relax.

His next words sounded so patient and loving, "Ash, take it slow. Just undo one button at a time. Also, I want you to look me in the eyes the whole time." In that split second before I touched him, every nerve in my body was electrified. It was the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible. I instantly knew I wanted this more than I had wanted anything in my life.

I reached up and unfastened the first button. My heart rate continued to accelerate. The blood pounding in my ears was so loud, that I couldn't believe Jason didn't hear it. My body was hot. It felt like I had developed a fever. I struggled to breathe. My lungs felt cramped and devoid of oxygen. Looking into his eyes made the experience more impassioned. As I worked my way down his shirt, the more substantive the situation became.

I had unfastened all of his buttons and slowly I pushed his shirt off his shoulders and down his arm, freeing his flesh beneath. All my thoughts stopped and my hormones took over. His scent a mixture of mint and sandalwood teased my senses. His shoulders were square, strong, and burley. His pecks and abs looked like they had been perfectly chiseled from stone. I ached to touch him. My fingers itched to drag my nails across his skin. Looking up into his face, I saw the spark of heated passion, burst into flames.

I placed my palms on his shoulders pressing my fingers into his flesh. I smiled as I heard a low hum sound resonating from his throat. He didn't stop me. He didn't try to touch me at all. His body remained still and tense. With his eyes closed, he looked and felt like a warm statue. A statue that was accessible to my touch alone.

The thought of my touch giving him pleasure gave me the confidence I needed to explore. I ran my hands up his arms, across his chest, and down his stomach. I loved the way his muscles rippled under my fingers. His slightly tan skin was warm and smooth as it conformed to his firm body.

Possessed by need and desire, I leaned forward and kissed his shoulder. My lips tingled at the contact. I felt his body shudder in response. His head fell back and a moan passed through his lips. I began to kiss him everywhere I could touch. The more he reacted, the more powerful I felt. I enjoyed this new feeling, this high, that was developing as I listened to his sighs, moans, and the change in breathing. Electric tingles danced through my system as his muscles flexed under my touch. I needed more of this drug, I needed more of him.

I kissed his nipple. "Shit," he moaned wrapping his hands around my waist. He crushed his lips against mine and pulled me closer to him. Passion exploded around us enhancing my senses. Everything seemed more enhanced: his skin hotter, his taste sweeter, his breathing louder, and his smell stronger. My nails scratched at his back, causing him to suck in air. He left my mouth and kissed the side of my neck. Oh god, that felt so good. Warmth spread over my body prickling my skin and an aching pulse began to develop between my legs. What is going on with me?

Jason pulled back and stepped off the bed. My head was too fuzzy to comprehend what he was doing. I whined and reached for him. He just smiled and he unlatched his belt and let his pants and boxers fall to the floor. I had never seen a naked man before outside of a science book. He was breathtaking, strong, lean, and fully erect. As Jason started to crawl back onto the bed, I felt my nerves slow begin to build back up.

Noticing the change in emotions, Jason said, "It is ok, slow and steady," and he started to kiss me once more. Soon, I started to relax and I deepened the kiss. Jason grabbed one of my boobs and gently squeezed it. My head fell back as I sighed out loud. He rolled my mound between his talented fingers as he peppered my neck and shoulders with more soft kisses.

I felt his free hand slide down my back. He slowly started squeezing my ass cheeks. Using his thumb he pressed down and rubbed it in a circular motion, massaging my muscles within. Without thinking, I grabbed his cock slightly squeezed it as my hand glided up and down his shaft. His whole body went still as he released a groan. His head landed on my shoulder and he was taking long deep breaths.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." I barely breathed out.

He chuckled, "You didn't hurt me. You surprised me. I didn't expect you to touch me so soon. What you are doing feels amazing, so please don't stop." Assured that he was ok, I did as he asked and continued to glide my hand up and down his shaft. It was hard, long, and hot to the touch, but it was also soft and smooth. I continued to play with him for several minutes, switching speeds, applying different pressures to my squeezes, changing the positions of my hand. I was so enthralled in what I was doing to Jason, that I hadn't noticed that he had removed my panties.

A violent current of electricity shot threw my body as Jason rubbed my clit. "Holy Hell," I shouted out grabbing his shoulders to maintain my balance. My senses were overloaded. I was hot, my muscles tense, and I felt like my blood had developed a zing. The aching pulse between my legs now felt like a rapid beating of a drum. It was causing my heart to race and my lungs to malfunction. Jason kissed my temple and continued stroking. My mind went blank, I couldn't think, I couldn't concentrate. I could only feel the pleasure that came in sharp sudden waves. I started to whimper and my body began to shake, I closed my eyes and just leaned on Jason. Then I felt Jason insert a finger into my pussy. I can't find the words to describe how good it felt, except that it eased my aching need just a little.

12