A Weekend with My Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Jason moaned his eyes closing. "You are so wet and tight," he breathed. Opening his eyes, he captured my mouth, kissing me as he eased a second finger inside. His kisses were different now, more demanding and urgent, leaving me desperate for more. I felt his fingers pull out and then plunge back into me. He began to finger me over and over again. I moaned against his lips as I felt a pressure building inside of me. I didn't understand the sensitivity he was creating as he ran his thumb over my clit and drove his fingers deep within me. I dug my nails into the skin of his shoulders in an attempt to ease the pressure forming in my stomach, but nothing seemed to work. I pulled back from his lips and tried to breathe. The way he watched my face gripped at my heart and made everything seem more profound.

"Cum for me baby," he whispered staring into my eyes. Those words combined with the look he gave me were so powerful that the pressure inside me exploded. I screamed out as wave after wave of pleasure came crashing forth. My vision began to blur and a rushing sound filled my ears. My body started to jerk in time with the waves of pleasure that now spread threw my body. Jason grunted as my pussy strongly gripped his fingers. He continued to finger fuck me until my body began to calm down. My orgasm was so strong that it took everything out of me and I slumped against Jason, unable to kneel with him on the bed.

Jason pulled his fingers out of me and I was surprised at how empty I felt. I wanted to feel him inside of me again, I thought as he laid me down on the bed, and crawled between my legs. He brushed some hair from my face and looked down at me with the tenderest expression I had ever seen. "This might hurt a little. You will feel a little pinch and then an achy throb, but relax and it will pass. I will be as gentle as I can. Are you ready?' Jason asked me as he slid his thumb over my cheek in a loving manner. Words seemed to fail me at that moment so I just shook my head. His lips touched mine in the sweetest kiss as he began to push himself inside of me.

I felt him brush up against my barrier. He grabbed my right hand and entertained our fingers. Deepening our kiss he tightened his hold on my body with his other arm and pushed through the barrier. A sharp burning pain raced through my nerve endings tensing up my body. A small sob escaped my throat and tears filled my eyes in the aftershock.

"Shhh, I know. Just breathe and relax and it will fade." Jason said nuzzling my neck in an attempt to distract me. I have to admit, I was immensely grateful that Jason was so gently and patient, I can't imagine having a better first than him.

We laid there not moving until that sharp pain faded to a dull ache. I was left with a feeling of being full and stretched. It was a little uncomfortable, so I shifted my hips around trying to find a more comfortable position. The whole time Jason groaning in my ear. When I finally settled down, Jason slowly pulled out of me and slowly pushed back in. This action created a sense of euphoria. He slid out and back in. My heart started racing. He slides out and back in. Shivers cascaded through my body. A few more thrusts and he began to speed up. Feeling him sliding in and out of me felt like he was always meant to be there, like a piece of myself that had been lost until this moment.

He was kissing my neck and rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I reached behind him and grabbed his ass. My fingers danced over his cheeks, massaging them, squeezing them, encouraging him to go faster, go deeper. He was creating another rush, a high more intense than I experienced earlier. I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to pull myself up to meet his thrusts. Tingles jolted everywhere our body touched or connected. I scratched at his back, bit his shoulder, and pulled at his hair. "Jason, please," I begged. He grunted at the sound of his name. He lifted my hips and drove into me deeper.

He was going so deep; it felt like he was pounding my cervix. It was a bittersweet feeling that radiated both pain and pleasure. My moans became louder and higher pitched as he rocked my body. His grunts became deeper and wilder. The sound of pleasure that tore from his body, reached my core. I wanted to please him more than ever before. The pressure started to build in my stomach again and I called out Jason's name over and over. I was close, so very close. I took Jason's face in my hands, and I whispered, "I want you to cum inside of me."

"Fuck," he yelled. I watched as lust filled his eyes causing him to pound into me harder. I began bouncing on the bed uncontrollably so I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on for the ride. His thrusts were becoming irregular and unfocused. I knew he was close. As I felt my pressure preparing to explode, I captured Jason's mouth and pressed against his lips as my organism pulsed through me for the second time that night. My screams and his grunts were swallowed up by our kiss. I felt his cock swell inside of him as it released his hot cum. As our orgasm swirled around us, I imagined his dick as being the key that unlocked my door releasing unspeakable pleasure.

As our bodies began to calm down, Jason and I stared at each other as we tried to catch our breath. There was no need for words, everything we felt was enough. With much regret, he pulled out and moved to lie down at my side. Facing me, he pulled my body closer to him. I laid my head on that soft spot connecting his chest and shoulder. I draped my left arm over his stomach and tossed my left leg over his thigh. The fingers of his right hand entertained with my fingers that lay on his stomach. His left arm wrapped around my shoulders as his fingers played with my hair.

"That was amazing," he whispered as he kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah, it was." I sighed.

His eyebrows scrunched together, "What's wrong?" he asked sounding worried.

I kissed his lips softly, "Don't worry, it was magical. I just didn't expect to feel so empty when you pulled out. It feels like I lost a very important piece of me. I know it sounds silly."

He took a deep breath, "It doesn't sound silly at all. I will fill you anytime you wish. Now let's sleep, tomorrow I'm going to teach you all about oral." He smiled and bopped my nose.

I smiled back. "I look forward to that." I yawned, curled up to his side, and began to drift off to sleep.


12