A weekend with the Master

Story Info
A MaleDom / FemSub story.
1.6k words
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my knees, arms beside my head, my palms touching the cold floor. My ass burned like hell and tears were running down my cheeks. Dam, why couldn't I behave myself? Will I ever learn to control myself, or will my life be a life of pain and misery?

"Come, slave."

"Yes, sir."

As fast as I could, I crawled to my master and lowered my head. I put my hands on my thighs, palms up.

"Do you know why you have been punished?"

"Yes, sir. I masturbated without permission."

He nodded.

"You know, I am not a sadist and I don't enjoy punishing you. The punishment will help you to become a better slave. Next time when you are tempted you might remember the pain and this may help you to control yourself."

"Yes, sir."

"Go upstairs, wash your face and get dressed."

"Yes, sir."

Slowly I got up. My legs were shaky, and slowly I climbed up the stairs.

In the bedroom, I automatically and against my will looked into the mirror. There were not many more things I wanted to avoid than seeing myself naked in the mirror. My whole life I had been the skinny type with thin legs, hardly a butt and flat B-sized boobs. Needless to say that I felt miserable about my body. Getting teased and ridiculed in high-school made things worse.

Two months ago, I asked my master for permission to gain weight, in the hope I would become curvier and could offer him a more beautiful body to enjoy. He agreed immediately. With some effort, I managed to eat several chocolate bars in the evening and drank more lemonade and coke. I gained 15 pounds, but they all went to the wrong place, leaving me with an inch of blubber on my thighs and a handful of belly-fat. Of course, I looked ridicules.

I put on the pair of white socks, a pair of grey sweatpants and a light-blue sweat-shirt. One of the things I enjoy as a slave is that I don't have to worry about what to wear, my master decides it for me. The only exception is when I have to go to work. I washed my face and went back to the basement. My tummy churned. My master had mentioned sometime in the past that one day I would have to wear his favourite braces in public. Till now, I had worn them only for a short time in the house, which was not so bad.

In the basement, I found my master sitting in his favourite armchair. Beside him lay the heavy leg-brace, that I hated. I tried to keep a neutral expression on my face.

A few minutes later, I was limping up the stairs with the heavy brace on my left leg. It immobilized my ankle and my knee. In order to walk, I had to put the right leg in front first and then drag the left leg behind. My master was a few steps behind me, and I hoped that he enjoyed the show.

***

When we arrived at Tesco he gave me the shopping list and a trolley. I slowly limped through the isles.

After an eternity, at least it felt like it, we reached the checkout. I groaned inwardly. The queue was long. Probably half an hour before I could sit in the car. The muscles in my leg were sore, and I would have died for an opportunity to bend my leg. My master stood behind me, his arms around me and rubbing my paunch, and once in a while he nibbled with his lips on my lobe of the ear. I leaned back, feeling completely safe. That's what I love so you much about him, he can be very affectionate.

Suddenly I forgot all the sore muscles in my leg and felt grateful.

***

An hour later, we came back home. With the last bit of strength, I put our shopping away and limped to the basement.

"Almost two hours. I am pleased." He removed the brace, put it back onto the shelf, and sat down on the couch.

"Drop your clothes and sit!" He pointed at his feet.

"Yes, sir."

"Give me your leg!" He pointed to his lap.

"Yes, sir."

With some effort, I lifted my leg and put it on his lap. Slowly and gently, he started to massage it, starting at my foot and going up my calf.

I moaned gently.

"Enjoying yourself, my little toy?"

My cheeks warmed.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. You did well at Tesco and deserve a little treat."

"Thank you, sir."

It felt so good. I forgot the earlier pain on my butt. There's nothing more important for me than pleasing my master.

***

The next morning, my master had a new challenge for me. He fitted a modern lightweight brace on my left leg. It went from above the ankle to my thigh, keeping my leg straight. It didn't have a joint, so it was impossible to bend it. To make the task a bit more challenging, I had to wear some black pumps with 4-inch stiletto heels. They were a real challenge, even without a brace. I had neither experience nor desire for such kind of shoes.

"Here take these. They will help you to keep your balance."

He handed me a pair of wooden crutches.

"Thank you, sir."

"We have half an hour left, you can practise a bit here."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

First I tried the same way from the day before, putting the right leg first and dragged the leg in the brace after me. This worked reasonably well, but felt somehow awkward.

After a little rest, I tried to put my leg in the brace first together with the crutches and then followed with the good leg. This way felt much more natural, though I could make only short steps.

I practised for some more minutes before I stopped in front of the mirror. This time I had to wear a short black skirt and a violet blouse. The blouse was a bit too tight over my paunch for my taste, but there was nothing I could do about it. Of course, I was not allowed to wear underwear.

Shortly afterwards, we reached the Italian restaurant. The way from the car park to the entrance was covered in gravel, it made it more difficult to walk. My master put his arm around my waist and very slowly I made my way to the entrance.

A waitress showed us to our table, and I sat down and put my leg on a chair. Ah, what a relief.

Quite soon, our starter arrived. My master had ordered a big mixed salad for me and a small one for himself. After I finished the salad, a plate of spaghetti bolognese appeared in front of me. They were delicious, and I wolfed them down in no time. Ten minutes or so later, the waitress came back with two pizzas. It was my favourite Hawaiian style with ham and pineapple. After the last bite, I was close to bursting, and I was afraid that the buttons of my blouse would fly away.

"Full?"

"Yes." I rubbed my paunch.

"Why don't you go to the bathroom and fix your blouse under your boobs."

My cheeks turned immediately very hot.

Does he want me to expose myself in public?

I knew it was an order and I didn't want another spanking for disobedience, so I grabbed my crutches and limped to the bathroom. While I slowly limped through the restaurant towards the restrooms, I had the feeling that everyone watched me. Of course, a woman with a leg-brace, crutches and long, blonde hair will always draw some attention. After I closed the stall behind me, I pulled my blouse up and fixed it with a knot under my boobs. There was a sudden relief as my tummy felt free. Suddenly I felt the need to pee. To my dismay, I noticed that I couldn't sit on the loo with my leg brace. What now? Maybe wait until we will be back at home? But what if we wouldn't go back home straight. Maybe I should go and ask my master what to do. But maybe he would just order me to do what I didn't want to think about. It would mean a second trip with this exposed paunch. I really felt like between a rock and a hard place. Clearly out of options, I spread my legs as far as I could over the toilet bow. I lifted my skirt and started to pee. Thanks god, nobody sees it or will ever know about it.

When I slowly limped back to the table, I felt even more that people were staring at my pot-belly. I looked at my feet and concentrated more on each step.

After we left the restaurant, we walked around the car park for a few minutes. He was a walking few yards behind me. I hoped he would enjoy watching me limping around.

***

An hour later, I was sitting naked in front of him.

"Come, my little pet. Time for your desert."

He pulled his pants down.

I crawled towards him and knelt between his legs.

His cock was quite hard already. I started to stroke his cock until it got hard. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue around the tip of his cock, while at the same massaging his balls.

"Take it in now."

I opened my mouth and started sucking it.

I hoped I did everything right.

Maybe he read my mind.

He put his hands around my head and stroked my hair.

"That's good, my toy."

With a deep groan, he shot his load with several thrusts in my mouth.

When his cock got soft, he pushed my head back.

"Not bad for the first time, but you need much more practice."

"Yes sir, thank you, sir."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tales of a Fucktoy - 04/07/23 This series chronicles a sub and fucktoy.in BDSM
Dillon's Harem Ch. 01 Vanilla girlfriend wants to play in front of her roommate.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Frat Boy Turned - Origins The beginning of my story discovering my submissive side.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Enslaved by Creampie A life ruined, a new life created.in NonConsent/Reluctance
They masturbate with her mouth A husband and his mistress use his submissive wife.in BDSM
More Stories