Enslaved by Creampie

Story Info
A life ruined, a new life created.
2.3k words
4.15
20.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: Non-consent, stealthing

Disclaimer: Everything depicted here is fantasy. I do not condone sexual assault, stealthing, or anything else that takes place in this story. This is a sick fantasy and I will be the first to acknowledge that.

----------------------------------------------

Alayna woke up in a stupor, more hungover than she'd ever been since the morning after her 18th birthday. She was naked, which would be a normal state for her to wake up in, if only she were in her own bed as opposed to some mattress on the floor of a frat house with one blanket. She jumped out of bed and scrambled to search for her clothes. She managed to find her low-cut white dress (which barely covered her ass) and her heels--but her bra and panties were nowhere to be found.

"Fuck it," she said to herself, slipping into her dress and heels without anything underneath. Her purse, thankfully, was on the floor right next to the mattress she'd been sleeping on.

As she barreled down the stairs, she came across a curly ginger frat boy in a tank top who saw her and only smirked.

"Better call your parents soon sweetheart, they should know you're dropping out of school!" He taunted as she ran past him.

Alayna was perturbed and confused by his comment, but brushed it off and continued down the stairs. When she got to the bottom, she heard another frat boy calling out "Miaggi don't miss!" to the roar of snickers.

As she finally got out of the door, she got to check her phone, which had been blown up with notifications from friends and her roommates all night and in the morning, all texting her to make sure she was safe. She sent out a few texts just to calm everyone down, and made the short walk back to campus.

It had been a night to remember--if only she could remember more of it.

She had been swept off her feet by a tall, dark, buffy guy named Tony, who had taken her up to one of the spare bedrooms in the frat house, talked to a bit, got her drunk, and fucked her.

He had had such a smooth way about him. Alayna was a good Christian girl from a small town in Tennessee, and while she'd shed the conservative politics of her upbringing, her taste for chauvinistic dudebros, like the ones from her hometown, had managed to stick around.

Now Tony didn't seem particularly sexist or anything from what little she could remember, but he still clearly had alpha male instincts.

But he'd managed to get her drunk, and there was no stopping it. From then on, it was to the mattress, where her memory started to get fuzzy.....

------------------------------------------------

"GIRL WHAT WERE YOU DOING??!!!" Tina screamed.

"I was having a good time!" Alayna reacted defensively, leaning against her desk.

"Well I'd hope so!" Veronica exclaimed. "We were scared shitless, you were already pretty toasted last time any of us saw you."

"Oh I got worse than that," Alayna smirked.

"Well were you okay? We were at Pi Beta, those guys aren't exactly famous for being feminists," Tina replied.

"Oh, I was more than okay. I got the fuck of my life," Alayna snickered.

"Oh? Girl do tell..."

"He was a tall junior, wavy black hair....football player build, best fuck I've ever gotten."

An air of silence overtook the room.

"What was his name?"

"Tony,"

The mood of dread deepened.

"What was his last name?"

"I didn't get a last name,"

"Was it this dude?" Veronica asked, handing Alayna her phone, with an Insta profile pulled up for a guy named Tony Miaggi.

It was, indeed, that dude. Dressed in a suit and tie in his pinned picture.

"Yeah, that's him."

The room fell silent again.

"You're fucked honey,"

"Well yeah I was last night!"

"No like, your life is fucked."

"The fuck do you mean?"

"That guy has caused eleven dropouts in the two years he's been here. And apparently one more who he knocked up in his senior year of high school."

"But....but I remember him wearing a condom!"

"Did it stay on?"

--------------------------------------------

"Hmmm, keep going Daddy, don't stop!"

Tony landed a spank on her ass and leaned over, biting her shoulder.

Suddenly, Tony slowed down and pulled all the way out.

"What's wrong?" She asked, her words barely intelligible at this point.

"I had to re-adjust the condom. Don't worry, it's fine," he said, reaching his hand to play with her clit.

Alayna cried out in glee as he slid his cock back in.

"Uuuunnggg fuuuck...."

Tony kept playing with her clit as he pounded her from behind. She was close.

"I'm not on birth control..."

"I know...." he said darkly, rubbing her clit even harder as he picked up the pace of his pounding.

Tony only sped up his handiwork on her clit, groaning with satisfaction, without verbally replying to her.

"Oh babe...oh my god keep doing that...don't stop..."

"Don't worry, I won't. Not for anything," he growled.

"Oh my god....fuuuUUUUUUUUUUUck!!!" she cried out, cumming harder then she ever had in her life.

------------------------------------------------

"I'm not completely sure...." Alayna replied to Veronica's question, her voice trailing off.

"Yeah cause he got you so toasted you'd pass out," Veronica replied.

"I don't get why the school hasn't kicked him out, he keeps just yanking more and more girls out of school," Tina scoffed. "Costing them so much money,"

"Yeah well his Dad makes up for all their tuition with his donations to the school," Veronica snapped back. "Not to mention they basically fund all the frats, so they always let him into their parties."

"How much money does that fucking family have?" Tina asked scornfully.

"Clearly at least enough to support him, 12 girls, 9 kids, and probably 12 more on the way."

"Yeah and remember...he's just starting junior year."

"Wait....what?" Alayna stammered back into the conversation, her head still spinning. "You mean he takes care of all the girls he knocks up, and the kids?"

"Yes...." Tina sighed. "But this is the price."

She went back on her phone and pulled up another picture to show to Alayna, from this stallion's insta page.

It was of Tony, the same guy who'd given her the fuck of her life last night--outside, next to a pool, wearing a tank top, basketball shorts, and flip flops--holding twelve hot girls on leashes, four of whom were visibly pregnant--one of them looked like she was about to pop. Each of them was wearing the tiniest microkini possible to be able to put this picture on Insta without getting taken down. Tony had his index finger and pinky pointing upwards, and his tongue was out.

The caption:

6 seeds planted in 3 months. 9 already here, 12 on the way.

Alayna wanted to puke. What kind of a pig was this guy that she'd fucked last night.

-----------------------------------------------

Tony did not slow down in the slightest as Alayna came.

"Uugghh, that wet pussy feels so good on my dick,"

"Oh yeah..." she moaned, not realizing the implications of what he was saying.

He gave her a smack on her ass.

"This is mine," he said darkly.

"Yes it is daddy, uuuuggghhh!!"

"And I'm gonna make sure you never forget it,"

Alayna started to feel herself fading. The booze was finally getting to that point.

"How're...how're you gonna make it yours..."

"You'll see baby...you'll find out in a few weeks..."

-----------------------------------------------

"So how the fuck does he get every girl he knocks up to move in with him and voluntarily become his sex slave?" Alayna asked in a stupor.

"Oh, he's probably knocked up a LOT more girls than that. These are just the ones that couldn't get abortions, and this was the best life available to them and their babies."

Alayna's heart pounded like a drum. She knew what her parents had told her. If she got pregnant, she was coming right back home and having the baby, and they'd be making her go to church every week and get whatever shitty minimum wage job she could.

She couldn't live that life. It was a prison, a prison she had grown up in. Nothing could be worse than that.

And she didn't like what birth control pills did to her brain. So she had stopped taking them for the last couple of weeks.

She had never intended to get dick at that party, given she was ovulating. Sure, maybe meet a guy or something and get a number. It's not like she chose that dress for nothing.

But Tony had something about him that made him irresistible.

He'd worn a condom, she'd seen him put it on.

"Is this why they abolished child support?" Tina pondered.

"Yeah, for pigs like him," Veronica snapped.

"Thank god he gets tested for STD's every week, from what I hear."

-----------------------------------------------

The last thing Alayna could remember hearing was the sound of Tony making a divine groan, nearly at the top of his lungs, his cock balls-deep inside of her, while she dozed off underneath his body weight.

------------------------------------------------

"He wore a condom..."Alayna said to her friends, though it felt just as much as though she was saying it to herself. She could feel the stares of skepticism looking back at her, unable to come up with any other reasoning to back up her assertion.

Alayna now felt a queef, which was usually cause for embarrassment, but she was out of fucks to give at this point.

But as the air released, she now felt a thick, long stream of a warm substance dripping out of her pantiless pussy, and running down her leg. She scooped it up with her fingers, looked at it, and started to cry.

----------------------------------------------

[9 months later]....

Antoinette helped pick up a crying baby from the bed to foist onto Alayna's right thigh, so that it could nurse from her right tit.

Alayna couldn't do this, of course. Not only because her swollen belly was about to pop in a matter of weeks, but also because there was already another baby on her left thigh, sucking her left tit.

The babies--neither of which were hers--were used to getting around big swollen orb-bellies to get their milk.

There was just something about nursing two babies that aren't yours, while another baby with the same father grows inside of you, while that same father is off breeding another one of his slaves in another room.

"Who's he doing now?" Alayna asked.

"Hannah," Antoinette replied.

Hannah was a girl whom Tony had knocked up towards the very end of his sophomore year--aka Alayna's senior year of high school--and she had given birth to her baby in March, meaning she'd gotten three whole months to be not-pregnant, before Tony got back for summer break just last week. Alayna had learned, since moving into Tony's mansion, that this was a luxury.

"Noooo, please don't cum inside me! I don't wanna be pregnant again! Not this soon!!!," rang Hannah's cries through the house.

"You mean you don't like to have me inside of you all the time?" Alayna heard what sounded like a slap of some kind. "Awww, that hurts my feelings a little," Tony snickered.

Hannah had to have known that this was coming. The rule was: if Daddy gets home from break, and you've given birth since he was last home, and you've had at least one period since said birth, you're getting knocked up again. And he will pump as many loads into you as he needs to to ensure that that happens.

"No! No!!! Pleeaasseeee!!!"

"Yeeessss!!!!"

"Noooo!!!!"

"Yeeesssss!!!"

Tony's grunts got louder and more regular, until finally, Alayna heard the sound she'd gotten so used to. The sound of a man, who had never been successfully told "no" by anyone, who had never known the feeling of cumming into a condom, releasing yet another load into the womb of a helpless bimbo. This would probably be one of several loads she would get over the next few days.

"It takes some getting used to," Antoinette said soothingly. Antoinette was the first girl whose life Tony had ruined--knocked up near the end of both of their senior year of high school--and she spent his entire freshman year of college living in this mansion alone--with the exception of the baby she'd given him in February of that year. Now, just a month ago, she'd given him her third baby.

"I don't think I'll ever get fully used to it," Alayna sighed. "I never thought I could order lobster for lunch anytime I want...but also wouldn't be allowed to wear anything around the house. Even when he's not home. Not to mention...you know...not being allowed to say no to him."

"I know. He'll pay for anything except an abortion," Antoinette sighed with a laugh of resignation. "Best child care and private schools in the world for these kids, but their Moms are kept wearing collars and leashes around the house."

"And no clothes except thongs," Alayna quipped.

She now set both babies down on the bed, as they were finished nursing. Antoinette helped her to stand up, as she could no longer do this on her own. As she got on her feet, the leash attached to Alayna's collar dangled down, brushing up against her ass as she walked over to the wall.

Tony had turned this wall into a shrine for all the 19 girls he had conquered by creampie. Alayna found herself at number 13. There was a picture of her, from around the time she began her only semester of college, smiling, hopeful about the future. Taped to the wall, right below the picture, were a matching purple bra and panties--the very same ones she had worn that fateful night at the Pi Beta House. The entire wall was the same. 19 pictures of young, beautiful women with futures, dreams, lives to live. 19 pairs of panties and bras, taken by Tony the respective nights he changed their lives, only to be worn again on special occasions (such as having family over to visit, usually underneath sundresses or some such).

19 lives ruined. 19 futures stolen. And Tony still had one more year of college to complete. There would be many more.