A Weight Off Her Chest

Story Info
A budding couple get an impromptu, milky breast reduction.
2.3k words
4.09
14.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BR

"Do you hear often enough about how beautiful you are?"

"... I feel pretty.~ But feel free to tell me more."

"I think you're gorgeous. Your face shines whenever you smile... Your hair, always a bright, alluring color... Lean body, healthy and proud..."

"Mmm..." She took in his words and her heart purred. They had been seeing each other for a few months now, and while neither was eager to push things too far too quickly, they regularly enjoyed mutual feelings. They connected on an emotional level; never afraid to speak their minds, they bonded over diverse topics, ranging from politics to sexual desires.

At 11AM on a Saturday, they had the whole day to themselves. Both were content to just stay in bed and cuddle. On an impulse, she decided to be a little more playful, to see where it would go. "I feel like you're avoiding all the parts men usually care about the most." She snickered.

He grinned, with reddening cheeks. Got him. "Well, I didn't think you wanted to hear about all that. It goes without saying that I find you very attractive."

"Yeah? It's okay, you can tell me about that, too." They both grinned hard at each other; here it comes.

"Well... You're very proportional." Off to a fantastic start. She was waiting to hear more. Might as well not beat around the bush. "And... I think your breasts are fantastic."

She giggled. "Oh, yeah? They're D cups -- sure that's big enough for you?"

"That sounds 'just right', actually." She giggled again. "... Wanna see them?"

He felt paralyzed. He's seen copious amounts of porn in his life, but this girl was really special to him. He felt honored to be trusted with something so personal. And he wasn't about to refuse the offer and miss the opportunity.

However he was still taken aback, enough so that he could only respond with a nod and a pathetic "Mmm...". But she thought it was cute. On the bed, she smiled and stood on her knees, towering over he who was still lying down. She rolled up her tank top, revealing her bra underneath. She reached back to undo the clasp, and pretended to struggle with it, keeping up the suspense and teasing him. At last, though, she let the bra fall off her frame, casting it aside the bed while never breaking eye contact with him. Well, he broke his eye contact long ago -- as he was now wide-eyed, staring at her massive chest, jutting out with two pink nipples looking back at him.

Meaning not to be too rude or pervy, he ventured a response: "They look stunning, love." She tittered some more. He continued, "I mean... they're perfect. Natural, big, pure... I love them!~"

"You think so?" At that comment, she trailed off in thought for a moment. He suddenly felt obliged to ask, "Do you like them?"

"Huh?"

"Do you like your boobs?"

"..." She wasn't sure how to respond. At times like this, she loved being able to play her lovers with her assets. But, living on a daily basis, "... Not really." His blood chilled, unsure of whether to feel ashamed for glorifying something she might not have been proud of. She tried to reassure him. "Like... sometimes I like getting attention with them. From people like you. I like them played with... and I can live with them, I guess? But they're a pain for just running around, and going out in public. Sometimes they get attention that I'm not soliciting." He thought about her perspective for a moment, then suggested, "Would you want a reduction?"

Another hard question. No matter how annoying at times, these boobs were a part of her. And sometimes she liked to reap the benefits. The thought of expensive surgery cutting into her chest and tearing it up didn't seem like a good solution. "I guess I'd prefer if they just, hadn't grown so much. Y'know? But there's not much I can do about that." Having answered the question, wanting to preserve the mood, she resolved that he is one person that she's comfortable around with her breasts. "Right now, they're still this size, so... Do you want to play with them?"

Yes, oh god yes, he's been waiting for this. But now, with a direct invitation, he felt like he could. He jumped out from under the covers, which revealed a massive boner in his underwear. She could see he'd been waiting for this. But to her surprise, he stopped himself -- he wanted to do some foreplay, first, and build up to the grand attraction. He went straight for a kiss.

Caught off-guard, she welcomed the advance. Now it was her that was paralyzed, while he slowly shifted his focus all around. He nuzzled her cheek and nibbled her neck, rubbing his hands up and down her body, finding all the erogenous zones. He scooted back and caressed her with kisses, travelling down the side of her breast, down to her navel, stopping at her panties. He paused, waiting to hear an objection, but he looked up and saw her face in another world of pleasure. He ventured between her legs, rubbing the insides of her thighs, which turned her on more than she'd ever been.

She felt loved. This wasn't just sex with some guy; he was trying to pleasure her. She was being treated like royalty, today. The pressure didn't stop building. Her heart rate was quickening, and her cheeks were flush. She couldn't open her eyes. She was getting wet.

And then, she felt it. The pressure started gathering in one specific place, all of a sudden: her breasts. For a moment, they jiggled lightly, with no provocation. Her nipples hardened and lengthened -- way more than she'd ever seen before. The pressure kept building, and her D-cups felt swollen and slightly uncomfortable.

Down below, he didn't even notice until she started whimpering, which made him look up for just a moment--

... Do her boobs look even fuller and sexier than they did a moment ago? He looked up at her face; she was writhing on a mix of intense pleasure and obnoxious discomfort. Between whimpers, she asked him: "Bite my breasts, please... Suck my nipples, knead them... please..." Foreplay was being cut short, but who could object to this?

Her wish was his command. Not wanting to leave behind his post, though, he kept grinding his dick over her crotch, rubbing her pussy through the fabric, while he moved on to her tits. Before getting to work, he asked, "which one is more sensitive?"

She needed instant relief. Where was this question coming from? Work on both of them! She half-heartedly replied, "The right one." Then, he leaned in, and...

... Oh. He started using his fingers on her left breast, pinching, pulling, rolling her nipple around. They were the size of Jolly-Ranchers. He squeezed her areola, perking out her nipple even more than it already was. He gave her left breast due attention, but... he saved his mouth for the right.

He licked around her right areola, tracing circles on her beautiful chest. Her nipple hardened and lengthened in anticipation. Just as it kept reaching out, he covered it with his mouth and lapped the tip with his tongue. She arched her back -- this was too much. Her pretty boobs were getting so much attention, and her vagina was throbbing in anticipation, rubbing gently against his crotch. She was about to cum.

And then he softly bit her nipple, with his lips -- and gently squeezed the other one with his forefingers. It pushed her over the edge -- her panties gathered a damp spot, and she convulsed with a scream -- sending her tits jiggling like mad. Something else happened, though... and he figured it out after wiping his face clean.

Her tits were lactating. When he squeezed earlier, they spurted milk all over him. As her boobs bounced around, they sent more droplets around the room, until they finally settled, still leaking streams down the sides of her breasts.

After exploding, she was too hazy to notice, but when she eventually looked down at her cleavage she realized something was unusual. She felt like she just experienced a major release, but now her tits felt fuller than ever. "Babe... I don't want you to stop. They're so full," she cried, rubbing her boobs.

"You're lactating." This was startling information, but she didn't really have much mind to pay it at the moment. "Get it out of me, then. Suck me dry." With that, she raised her arms over her head, and left her tits freely exposed to her lover. He admired them for a moment -- at this point, they may have been double Ds, heavy, brimming with sweetness. Her sensitive nipples wanted his attention. Right now, he was staring at two literal jugs, big, full,... and she trusted him to take care of them for her. It felt almost overwhelming. But there was no choice to be made, here -- he wanted to do this for her.

First, he relieved some pressure down below; he removed her dripping panties, discarding them. He wanted to make her feel totally relaxed -- he briefly played with her clit, priming it in anticipation. Then he reached for a vibrator and handed it to her: "Take care of yourself so I can focus up top." She turned it to a low setting and reached below, losing herself in the sensations. With her arms reaching down as they were, they perked up her boobs even more; they were ripe and aching to be tended to.

He leaned over her side and started sucking. He alternated breasts, he kneaded them, he squeezed them, he kissed them, and he played with each nipple, encouraging more milk to come out. Before long, multiple streams were running down the sides of both breasts, oft onto her arms. His hands were drenched in it. He lapped up as much as he could, and he drank, and drank, and drank... it felt like heaven for both of them. For her, it was relieving the tension on her chest, and she could feel the swell decreasing. Her boobs were really sensitive -- more so than they had ever been. She felt milk steadily flowing out of them, as he was doing his best to keep it coming.

... After a while, though, he started feeling full, and pulled back for a break. Then he realized, she was getting empty. The discussion they were having earlier -- her prayer was being answered! There was milk utterly everywhere, but her breasts were visibly down to a C cup. He was about to point this out, when she interjected his thoughts and said, "Keep going... hnnn..." She was still working herself downstairs, the vibrator now on medium.

He reached forward and grabbed both breasts, pushing them together, hoping to suck both at the same time. This almost worked, and it may have been successful ten minutes ago, but they shrank so much that her nipples couldn't bridge the gap. He fell back on his routine, trying to service both as best as he could. He tried poking her nipples -- what usually might have elicited a giggle, elicited an intense moan. As her titties were getting smaller, they were still growing in sensitivity, the nerves having less flesh to cover. She felt like she was about to pass out in pleasure.

Finally, she decided it was time for a change of pace. She suddenly sat up, once again on her knees, and eased him down onto his back. She was hardly aware of her B-cups, but she was now more absorbed in how horny she was. She bent over to remove his underwear, but he stopped her to ask, "You're still on the pill, right?" She chirped, "Mhm!" and continued her business.

Now with nothing between them, she slowly set herself on his rock-hard cock. She liked the way it felt, and she cooed. It filled her up nicely, rubbing all the right places. Sliding up and down, both of them were getting ready to explode. As she got more comfortable, she slid faster and faster, her titties bouncing up and down, throwing milk all over the place. As she got closer to orgasm, she grabbed her boobs, still sexy as ever, and squeezed them herself, milking them and pinching her nipples, which had receded in size and length at this point. As he got a front row seat to watch his girlfriend milk herself, furiously riding his dick, he couldn't hold himself any longer -- he needed to release.

He throbbed inside her, sending jets of cum inside. The sensation was the last straw for her, too, and she shuddered as her vagina squirted intense blasts over his dick. She leaned back, letting everything go -- and the last of the milk followed suit, emptying from her boobs, spraying all over her lover (and the bed). She collapsed onto her pillow and they both fell asleep.

...

He woke up when she turned on the lamp by the bedside. He leaned up to see her inspecting her own chest, admiring their size. They weren't gone -- there were still boobs there, just, inconspicuous. And they felt amazing, too; she couldn't help but shudder when she touched them... how sensitive they were. More importantly, they were light enough that she could move around with ease. Her back felt great.

"... Hey," he called out. She looked up. "Do you like your boobs?" She grinned.

"I don't know... I think I might miss having big tits from time to time, but... yeah, I like them.~" Then she stopped for a moment. "They're A cups -- sure that's big enough for you?" She asked with a mixture of playfulness and concern.

"Hmm... If you're happy, then I think they're 'just right'."