A Weird One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I told her that I was going to stay true to Tom. She laughed and told me that I could no more give up sex until Tom came home that she could go a week without jumping your bones. I told her that might be, but if I did slip it couldn't be with you because you were too close to Tom."

"I can't believe that she could be so conniving."

"I told her I couldn't do it, but maybe I could set you up with some one. I told her that I knew a couple of girls who had always wanted a shot at you and that maybe I could get you to a party, get you boozed up and then get one of the girls to haul you into a room and do the deed."

"You would do that?"

"Of course not. Sharing you with Mary deprives me as it is. I'm not about to bring another girl into the mix."

"When were you going to tell me about her plan?"

"I was going to give her a couple of weeks to see if she might change her mind and then if not I was going to tell you."

"Well, like you said the cat is now out of the bag."

"What do we do now?"

"You call her and tell her that you did what she wanted you to do. Let her get it from you instead of through the grapevine."

"What then?"

"I have no idea."

"You aren't going to go postal are you?"

"I'm not a hypocrite sweetie. I've been doing you and Mary the entire time Tash was my girlfriend. I'm not happy about her wanting to play around on me and it does upset me. In fact it upsets me a lot, but I can't see myself getting violent about it."

"Why are you upset? You are getting more here than she will get up there."

"It is different. You, Mary and I are just fuck buddies. Good friends and fuck buddies is all we will ever be. We both know that you and Tom are forever and we both also know that all I am to Mary is a young stud to play with. We know that even with what we are doing Tasha isn't going to lose me to one of you. Tasha and I don't have years together like you and Tom. We really haven't been together all that long and I can't forget how easily everything went to shit between us when Eddie pulled his little stunt. If Tasha hooks up with guys at Western one of them could steal her away. I could very well lose her."

"Oh shit! I hadn't thought of that. It could already be worse than we know."

"How's that?"

"That night you came into Harry's and Nat, Eddie and I were sitting together? Eddie wasn't with me. He was sitting with Nat when I got there and joined them. I assumed that Nat was sitting there waiting for you and Eddie saw her and joined her. Nat was worried about what you would think when you got there and saw Eddie so she asked me to act like I was with him,"

"So?"

"You didn't know? Eddie is going to Western."

I looked at her as my mind digested what she'd just told me. I don't know if the two and two I added was four or not, but I hoped that it wasn't. I could handle Tasha dating others, but not if one of the others was Eddie. It was obvious to me that from what Gail had just told me I was being played and I wondered how long it had been going on. I remembered Tasha always being around Eddie even after I'd shown her that he was a lying sack of shit. I remembered the ease with which the two of them danced at prom. I remembered a couple of dates that Tasha had cancelled at the last minute for some reason or other. Was the reason Eddie? If so why had she been so adamant that I take her to the prom?

Was Tasha wanting Gail to seduce me so she had a 'get out of jail free' card if I caught her going out with other guys or was it for in case I found out about her and Eddie? Was everything from just before prom until now pre-planned by Tasha with Eddie in mind? Was Eddie in on the plan or maybe even one of the planners? The only thing that I knew for sure was that if Tasha got with Eddie at Western it would be the end of us. Gail broke into my thoughts.

"What are you thinking?"

"Bad thoughts and if what I'm thinking turns out to be true you could very well end up getting me on weekends too."

"That will be great if it works out, but I'm more interested in right now. You about ready for another?"

"With a little help."

"That's what I'm here for lover. To help."

When it was over I pointed at the phone and said, "Make the call."

She got the number out of her purse and placed the call.

"Hi Nat; it's Gail."

"Not bad. How's school?"

"Same old same old. The reason I'm calling is to let you know that I did what you asked me to do."

"No, no, I can't really say that he cheated on you. What happened is that I took advantage of him."

"No. I mean just that. I took advantage of him. You know that today is his birthday right? Well knowing that he wouldn't have to get up and go to work today, you did know it was a paid holiday for him right? And you know about the deal he made with Tom to date me while Tom was gone? Anyway, since he didn't have to work today we partied with some friends last night and Bobby got pissy faced drunk. I couldn't let him drive in that condition and I didn't want to take him home and let his parents see him in that condition so I took him to a motel room to sleep it off."

No, not really. He was passed out on the bed and I got to thinking about what you asked me to do and I saw a way to make it happen without cheating on Tom. I undressed Bobby and then I got naked and got into the bed beside him. He would wake up with me there beside him and think that he had done the deed. I'd tell him how much I'd liked it and then swear him to secrecy and make him promise that Tom would never find out."

"You bet. Worked like a charm. He was all apologetic over it. Begged me to forgive him and then whined and cried over cheating on you."

"I know. It was all I could do not to laugh. And you want to know the best part? He was hungry and he ordered a pizza and guess who delivered it and saw me and Bobby together in a motel room? Andy Golden! He's a worse gossip than an old women. I bet that you will hear about it from someone within the next forty-eight hours."

"I know. I feel guilty about it because I really do like Bobby, but us girls do have to stick together right?"

"You are welcome, but you owe me one. You owe me a big one."

"Okay. Maybe we will see each other this weekend."

"You too. Bye."

She put down the phone and then asked, "How did I do?"

"That performance deserves an award. I can't get you an Oscar, an Obie or an Emmy so would you settle for a 'dickie?"

She laughed and reached for it.

The nice thing about growing up with a bunch of kids that have been schoolmates from the first grade on is the friendships that develop. I called some of those friends who were going to Western and asked for a big favor. I told them that I was on the edge of buying a ring for Natasha and proposing, but that I was starting to hear some rumors that she wasn't exactly being true to me while being at school and I asked them to keep their eyes open and let me know if they saw anything that would cause me to maybe change my mind,

Most knew Tasha, but only since the start of twelfth grade and they didn't have the tie to her that they did to me. If she was hanging with Eddie he didn't have much more of a tie than Tasha since he had only been around since eighth grade. If Tasha and Eddie were getting together I'd find out.

Check out time was one so Gail kept at me until a quarter after twelve and then we showered, checked out and then went for a bite to eat. Over our meal she said:

"I want more. I don't think I'm a nympho, but I'm so used to all that I got from Tom that I feel like an addict going through withdrawal. I have a constant craving."

"You want me to figure out some place where we can go?"

"Yes and no."

"That's a really clear answer."

"Yes I want you to, but then no I don't. As great as Mary has been to us I think that if you have any more left in you it should go to her."

"That brings up an interesting question. Mary knows about our arrangement. The part about me taking care of your needs while Tom is gone I mean. How is she going to take it if I make you my steady girl? Will she get upset thinking that I'm trying to steal you away from Tom?"

"Make me your steady girl? Where did that come from?"

"If Tasha does cheat on me with Eddie we are done. Given all that I do with you and Mary I can't get too bent out of shape if Tash gets horny while she's gone and looks for some relief. I guess I could even buy it, or at least learn to live with it, if she finds a guy to go keep her company most of her time up there as long as it is made clear to him that she is mine. But if the guy she takes up with is Eddie and I call her on it and she gives me the 'just getting even song' I'm going to throw you to the wolves and then -- if you are willing -- you will become my fulltime steady until Tom comes home and claims you."

"Throw me to the wolves?"

"I'll tell Tasha that you started feeling really, really guilty and confessed to me. That you told me her plan and what you had done to help her."

"Can't you think of another way? When Tom and I get married she will still be family. I don't want things to be too awkward between us."

"I don't know. Maybe I can figure out a way that I could have overheard your phone conversation with her. I don't want to do it that way. I'm going to want to hit her hard with the fact that I know all about her plan and that she was already planning on being with Eddie even before she left for school."

"I guess I don't really care which way you go, but if possible I would prefer you go the overheard conversation route. Besides, we could be wrong about it being Eddie."

She was silent for maybe ten seconds or so and then she said, "But yes, I am willing to be your full time steady if things break that way."

I took Gail home and then called Mary to see if she was at home. She was so I stopped by and she did manage to get twice more out of me and then sent me home a worn out husk.

The next day after work I drove down to the bus station and waited for the bus that Tasha was on. When it pulled in she got off, saw me and ran to me. I got a big hug and kiss and then I asked her what time I had to have her home.

"You don't. They think I'm staying at school this weekend."

"How are you going to hide from them?"

"I'll be staying with Gail unless you can afford to put me in a hotel until I have to go back on Sunday."

"I can do that. I kind of like the idea of being able to wake up next to you in the mornings. Being able to do it two days in a row will be heaven."

My letting her take the Mustang back to school with her was going to be a surprise, but after finding out about her plan and the possibility of Eddie being in on it I changed my mind. No way she was going to use my car to cheat on me with so I asked her what time her bus left on Sunday. She told me three in the afternoon and I told her that would work out great. Check out time was one so we could make love up until twelve-thirty, shower and then go out for a meal before I had to have her at the bus depot.

I checked us in at the Starlight and Tash was shedding clothes before the door was even closed behind us. She didn't want any foreplay so we got right to it. It was a hard and fast fuck and when we had both cum we went sixty-nine until she had me up again. The second time was nice and slow love making followed by a shower and then we dressed and went out to eat.

Once back we made love two more times and then fell asleep wrapped up in each others arms. It felt so right that I prayed that my suspicions were groundless. I wanted a lifetime of it and it wouldn't happen if she did what I thought she had planned.

When the wake up call came Tasha wouldn't let me get out of bed until after we had made morning love and as a result I had to skip breakfast in order to make it to work on time.

I got off work at noon-thirty and went back to the motel. We didn't leave the room except to eat and then the next day I got a big hug and a hot kiss just before putting Tasha on the bus. As I watched the bus pull out I again prayed that I was wrong in what I thought was going to happen.

To be continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
Threads: The Island Kyle gets an inheritance, sisters and trouble. in Incest/Taboo
More Stories