A Weird One Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pussy is pussy guy and if you got some one who wants to give it to you best you take against the day you can't get a broad to even look at you."

From then on I was going to fuck Gail whenever she wanted it at the gangbang. She wouldn't be getting her Thursdays and Sundays back, but I'd give her all she wanted at Mary's.

++++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and at lunch I was joined by a tearful Vonda.

"You bastard! You lied to me. You weren't in jail! You were out fucking my mother! You stood me up so you could fuck my mother and don't bother trying to deny it. I heard my mom and dad arguing over it last night."

"Sorry. I didn't mean for you to find out, but in my favor I did tell you that I would fuck your mother any chance I got. She called me and offered me herself and she did it knowing that you would find out and drop me. Did you really think that she would have argued over it with your father where you could hear it accidently? You were meant to hear that argument. She doesn't want me. She just wants me to be gone from your life."

"Well the bitch isn't going to drive me off. We have a date for tonight. I'll see you at six-thirty and just to make sure that the bitch knows that her plan isn't working I want you to come to the door to fetch me. Okay?"

"Okay by me."

Hal had me playing safety inspector again and I found a half dozen things that seemed minor as hell to me, but would have been blown up into huge things by OSHA. No notes from the office so I was able to leave on time and arrive to pick up Vonda at six-thirty.

The night did not go as planned. Not at fucking all!

I knocked on the door right at six and Vonda opened the door and said"

"Let me get my jacket and I'll be right with you."

"The fuck you will" Tash said as she shoved Vonda out of the way. "Get your own white boy and leave mine alone. Come on White Boy; take me someplace and fuck me."

Vonda was crying and there wasn't anything I could do so I turned and headed for the car meaning to get the hell out of there before Marcus came out with a gun and wasted my young ass. I was hurrying and not looking behind me so I was not aware that Tash was right behind me until I opened the car door and saw her getting in on the other side of the car.

"Get us the fuck out of here White Boy. Take me someplace and fuck me."

On the way to the Starlight I told Tash about my talk with Marcus and she snarled:

"Fuck him! This whole thing was his fucking idea. I was happy with my fantasy and never expected to live it out. He pushed me into doing it and now he doesn't like how it turned out? Well fuck him and the horse he rode in on."

"Could you have maybe been a little gentler with Vonda?"

"No! This is all her fucking fault. If she had just kept her nose out of things you wouldn't have come back into my life. She pushed and pushed trying to get you to rat me out and suddenly there you were at my door. I didn't want this White Boy. I told you that you were dangerous and that I needed to stay away from you and I was actually managing to do it. I reached for the phone to call you a dozen times since our first night, but was always able to fight it off. Until you showed up at my front door. God, this is just so fucked up!"

She was insatiable. I fucked her four times and when I couldn't get it up she didn't want to let me go.

"I want to stay here tonight White Boy. I don't want to go home right now."

In the morning I made overtures to start the day out right, but she told me no.

"I don't want to go home White Boy. I want to stay here with you, but I know that I can't. I have to go home. I don't want to. Oh God, but I don't want to, but I have to."

A block from her house she told me to stop the car.

"I don't want you anywhere near the front door White Boy. No where even close. Do a u-turn here so you don't even have to drive by the place. I'll call you okay?"

I nodded a yes and she got out and walked up the street to her place.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wasn't even to the school when the call came in. I looked at the screen and didn't recognize the number, but I answered anyway.

"Hello?"

"Bobby? This is Carol."

"Oh hi Carol. What's up?"

"You aren't going to like it."

"That doesn't sound good."

"We saw Natasha with Eddie last night. You told me that any one but Eddie was okay so I thought you should know."

"When you say that you saw them was it a date or what?"

"I don't know Bobby. There were several of us at Gino's which is a little off campus pizzeria and Eddie came in and sat down. Maybe five minutes later Natasha came in and joined him. They talked for maybe two minutes and then they got up and left together."

"That doesn't sound good."

"That's okay Carol. I'd rather know than not."

After the call was over I saved Carol's number to my contacts list on the off chance I would need to call her. That off chance came as I was on my way to the lunchroom.

"Hi sweetie. Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No. I was on my way to lunch."

"I wanted you to get the bad news early. I have to pull another one of those weekend projects so I won't be coming home. I'd invite you up, but I doubt that I would be able to breakaway to spend any time with you."

"That's okay. I can find something to keep me busy for the weekend, but take your vitamins before you come home next weekend because you are going to have to play catch up."

"I'll plan on it. Love you baby. Bye."

"Love you too. Bye."

As soon as the connection was broken I brought up Carol's number from my contact list and called her. When she answered I asked her if it was a bad time to call and she said that she was at lunch.

"You doing anything tonight?"

"No. Why?"

"I just got a phone call that makes me suspicious and I want to come up there and play detective. The problem is that I don't know my way around and I'm going to need a guide."

"Tell me about it?"

I told her about the phone call that I got following her phone call and said:

"I want to plat private eye and see what is going on. Is it a project weekend or is it play with Eddie time."

"When are you going to be here?"

"If I leave here right now I can be there by three-thirty."

She gave me directions on how to get to her and told me that she would see me at two-thirty. I called Marge and told her I was taking a sick day and I got in the car and pointed it toward Western College.

I made good time and I got there at two-fifteen. I hooked up with Carol and she told me to park my car and we would use hers to make sure that Natasha didn't see the Impala and recognize it. Ten minutes later we were parked where we could see Natasha's dorm.

"She should be here around three. Her last class lets out at two-fifty and it's maybe a five minute walk to get here."

"What if Eddie picks her up from class and she doesn't come back here?"

"Not likely. Her last class is a lab class and if she is going to be going out tonight she is going to want to shower and change clothes."

At five to three Natasha came up the sidewalk with some other girls and went into the dorm. Carol and I sat and talked and kept an eye on the dorm door and at five-fifteen Natasha came out with a little over-night bag and stood by the curb. A minute later a Mustang convertible drove up, top down, and Natasha got in. She leaned across the center console and kissed the driver and it weren't no damned peck on the cheek. With the top down I got a good look at the driver and it wasn't Eddie.

The Mustang pulled away from the curb and we pulled out and followed it. They drove to a Comfort in and Natasha sat in the car while the guy went in and registered. He came out and they drove around back and parked in front of unit 116, got out and went into the room. We sat and watched the door to the room for a while and just as I was about to give it up the two of them came out and walked across the street to a Red Robin.

I had Carol drive down to the Wendy's drive-thru and I got us food and drink and we went back to sit where we could watch room 116 while we ate. Forty minutes later Natasha and the guy came back and went into the room.

"It isn't Eddie so I guess it is all right. That's what you said right? Anybody but Eddie?"

"I didn't tell you the whole thing. Anybody but Eddie during the week, but the weekends were mine unless she had a legitimate reason for having to stay up here. Like a project that required weekend lab work or library research. Something like that. If she is giving my weekends to some other guy she is toast. We were very clear on that point when we made the agreement. The weekends were mine!"

"How long are we going to wait?"

"I don't see cars in front of 118 or 114 so I'm going to go to the desk and ask for room 118. I'll tell them that's the room where we spent the first night of our honeymoon when we graduated last June and since we were in town for the night we thought that it might be fun to relive that great day. Once in the room I'll use the glass on the wall trick to see if I can hear anything. If I can't I'll just head for home and wing it when I see her again. Face it. After that kiss she gave him when she got in his car there is no way I'm going to believe that they are in there playing cards or board games. I'd rather have the fact than supposition, but I guess I don't really need them."

I got the room and wonder of wonder's, it had a connecting door to room 116. The glass trick worked well enough. I could make out some words, but not sentences, but the words were enough. "Fuck..." "...hard cock..." "My ass..." "Oh God....cum."

I handed the glass to Carol and asked her what she thought. She listened and said:

"They are fucking. No doubt about it at least not in my mind."

"Then I guess we are done here."

"Why?"

"I know what I needed to know so I'll head on home."

"Do the words "Get even" ring a bell?"

"What are you suggesting? That I find some way to force the connecting door?"

"That would be retribution. I'm talking getting even."

"You have lost me here."

"Okay class. For the slower students I'll spell it out. We have a pretty hot guy in room 118 with a sexy blond, or at least she thinks she is, and there is this big bed available. Now for extra credit class what should the hot guy and the sexy blond do with that bed?"

"You are joking right?"

"Not in the least."

"But what about Andy?"

"A little Latino named Rosiletta somehow found Andy's dick in her ass so Andy is history."

"You sure about this?"

"You betcha."

Andy was an idiot to let Carol get away. If she wasn't at Western I would do my best to make her my new Thursday/Sunday girl with an honest shot at getting more days. She wanted to do everything and all of it twice and so we did. A few things we did three times.

Much as I hated to do it I had to get home so I could take care of mom. I didn't dare miss her two weekends in a row. I got the Mustang's plate number and Carol drove me back to my car. I asked Carol to call me the next time she was back home and she said she would. I kissed her and then hit the road. I was in my bed at home by three and managed to get four hours sleep before my hot alarm mouth woke me up.

Since I had no plans for the evening mom and I played until dad was due home and even then we were in the living room with mom bent over the back of the couch where we could watch the driveway while I fucked her ass. It is a truism that timing is everything and I had just sent my load deep into mom's ass when dad turned into the drive. Mom hurried off to douche and I went to my room to change clothes prior to going out.

I stopped at Harry's for burgers and fries and then I went over to the arcade to see if there was anyone around to hang with, and Nancy was there. She saw me and came over.

"Alone tonight?"

"Fraid so."

"Want some company?"

"You? A stone fox alone on a Saturday night?"

"Bev set me up with a blind date. A guy who is supposed to be, according to Bev, totally hot. Totally hot guy is a no show."

"How would you feel about leaving this place and going to the teen club?"

"I'd much rather you take me somewhere and feed me since my dinner date didn't show up and then maybe you could take me somewhere and let me do to you what I was going to do to the totally hot guy if he was indeed totally hot."

No fool I and I had her at Harry's in less than three minutes.

"I know it isn't gourmet dinning, but I ate just before I got to the arcade and I just couldn't see sitting across from you at the steak house watching you eat. I'll make it up to you tomorrow if you don't have other plans."

"I don't, but might I ask why you are not out with your significant other tonight?"

"Significant other did what every one expected her to do and screwed the pooch. She is now the ex Miss Significant other."

"Picked out a replacement yet?"

"You were on the short list, but you bailed."

"I did, but you know why. We are still friends and for this weekend at least we are friends with benefits."

"I take it that that means I get tomorrow?"

"Absolutely."

Another exhausting night at the Starlight and another morning waking up with a warm body in my arms. We started the morning off right, at least what was right to my way of thinking and then we showered and I took her out to breakfast. After eating I asked:

"What now."

"More of what we spent the night doing."

"Why didn't you tell me that before I gave the room up?"

"Don't need the room. My parents left to visit my Aunt Betty this morning and they won't be back until after ten. I figure I'll have you wasted long before they get home.

And that is just what she did and I never did get to take her to dinner.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home mom asked me where I had been and I was a bit flip with her and said:

"Out spreading pollen."

"You lose your phone?"

I reached in my pocket and felt that it was still there so I said, "No; I've got it."

"Then why aren't you answering it?"

"It hasn't gone off."

I took it out of my pocket to check the battery and saw that it was turned off. Then I remembered turning it off when Carol and I were sitting in her car playing detective. I didn't want it going off and calling attention to us, but I forgot to turn it back on.

"Gail has called four times, Natasha has called about ten times and a girl named Vonda has called twice. Who is Vonda? Do I know her?"

"Marcus's daughter."

I turned the phone on and saw that I had over twenty missed calls and six voicemails. Three of the voicemails were from Natasha and I deleted them unheard the same as I deleted her messages. There were two voice mails from Vonda and one from Tash and the rest were from Gail. I called Gail first. After exchanging greetings she said:

"Nat has been calling her since early this morning. She is frantically trying to get in touch with you."

"Too bad. How sad."

"What does that mean?"

"Remember our conversation when you told me why you wanted to stay close to me? It happened just like you thought it would. I caught her and I guess she just found out that I found out."

I told her what had happened on Friday.

"I guess some one who knows me saw me up there and mentioned it to her and she is trying to get in touch with me to try and find out why I was there and if I know anything."

"You going to call her?"

"No. She will track me down when she comes home next weekend and when she does I'll end it with her."

"I know that you are pissed at me Bobby, but I would really like to be the one to help you pick up the pieces."

"Sorry Gail, but that train has left the station. Bye."

Next I called Vonda.

"What's up Princess?"

"Where have you been? I've been trying to get in touch with you all weekend."

"I was out of town. Problems with the girlfriend and I had to drive up to Western to sort them out."

"All hell broke loose here. On Thursday and Friday my dad and mom got into it so bad that he moved out. Now my mom is a wreck and she is blaming me. My dad is blaming you for causing the problems. I'm sorry Bobby, but I have to stay away from you and try to help my family get back together."

"I understand Princess. If I can help in any way let me know."

"You really mean that?"

"You doubt me? Whatever else happens Princess you are my friend."

"The only way you can help Bobby is to stay away from my mom and that is something that you told me you wouldn't do."

"That is while all the fantasy playing was going on Princess. I have no desire to break up a marriage. If that stupid fantasy is what is causing the problems I can put an end to it. Your dad told me that those were the rules. That either party could end the fantasy. I'm ending it. You take care Princess. I'll miss you. Bye."

I went back to my contact list and checked. I did have Marcus's cell phone number from back when we first set up the fantasy. I called him and when he answered I said:

"Are you looking for me to kill me?"

"There was a while when I considered it and now that I hear your voice I'm thinking of it again."

"Whatever. I'm not going to hide from you. I just talked to Vonda and she filled me in on what happened while I was out of town. Back when you told me about the fantasy playing and the rules of the game you told me that it could last for a night a week or however long the people involved wanted it to go. You also told me that either party could end it. I played the game by your rules. I didn't want to be the one to end it and apparently neither did Tash, but in lieu of what has happened I'm pulling the plug on my part of it. I have a voice mail on my phone from Tash that I haven't listened to yet and when I hang up on you I'm going to listen to it and the call her and ell her that I'm ending the fantasy. I'll see you Wednesday and hopefully by then you will have lost the urge to do me in. Take care."

"Bobby?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

Tash's voice mail was short and to the point.

"I can't see you again White Boy. I have to get my head out of my ass or I'm going to lose my marriage. I'm sorry. We had a good thing and I would have loved for it to go on for years, but I can't lose Marcus. He is the love of my life. Bye baby."

I went to the land line and called Marcus again.

"You need to hear this" I said when I got him on the line."

I played the voice mail for him and said, "I hope that helps" and broke the connection.

My last call was to Tash.

She knew who the call was from when she saw the number on her screen.

"I can't talk to you White Boy. I have to break it off clean."

"That's the reason I'm calling Tash. According to the rules of the fantasy game that you play with Marcus either party involved in the fantasy can be the one to call it off. Also the other night you told me that you would never be the one to end it and that it would have to be me that did it. This is my official notice to you Mrs. Williams that I will no longer participate in your fantasy. Goodbye."

I no sooner hung up from that call when my cell rang. It was Pam.

"Mark is leaving town for three days and I miss you. Can you drop by?"

"I don't think so Pam. You are a very lovely and sexy lady, but twice now Mark's unexpected return almost nailed us. I don't want it to be three strikes and you're out. I'll miss you sweetie, but I think it is for the best. Bye."

How's that for a devastating weekend? Four of my harem gone in the space of forty-eight hours.

Oh well. At least I still had a few even if none of them could really be considered mine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and the atmosphere was charged since spring break was only a week away. I ate alone at lunch time and work was supposed to be another week in the office. I checked in with Marge and she sent me to the basement to pull old files and I was not surprised when she joined me half an hour later.