A Welcome Guest with Holly Willoughby

Story Info
Holly Willoughby fucks a guest before their appearance.
1.7k words
4.43
10k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride to the TV studio was tenuous. Traffic was horrific and I left the taxi feeling a little on edge. I was welcomed to the 4th floor by a young woman, This Morning lanyard hanging from her neck. She introduced herself as my runner, asking if there was anything I wanted for my dressing room. They'd already asked me in advance, even then my mind went blank, I was just happy to be on the show. I politely asked for water, to which the young woman began to list off different brands. She must've dealt with some real divas to have had to memorise all of this. I tell her to get me whatever is best.

She leaves me in my dressing room. It's absurdly large. There's a couch, TV, snacks and a mini fridge. At the desk, a mirror surrounded by lights. I do laps around the room, nervously fiddling with a pencil I'd picked up as the anticipation rose. The show runner doesn't even knock. He bursts in, two makeup artists at his back. There's a firm handshake but we get right down to business, going over the fifteen minute segment, blasting through the questions that are lined up as my face is lightly dusted with concealer and foundation. It's all happening at a lightning pace. My heart is rattling against my ribs, the thumping in my ears is drowning out the showrunners abrasive voice.

Truthfully, I don't watch the show, no man of my age does. I do, however, admit to my love of Holly Willoughby. To which, as I begin to sweat at the thought of sitting across from her, she steps into my room. Her wavy, shimmering blonde hair hung a little past her shoulders. When she smiles her pearly white teeth beam and define her sharp cheekbones. A long, yellow midi dress, buttoned up at the front, hid what was a legendary figure. Skin toned heels elevated her to just under my height and accentuated toned, slender legs. I shot up out of my seat, quickly wiping my clammy hands into my jeans before she pulled me in close for a hug. Her essence was divine, perfume had a strong hint of strawberry. I felt her impressive chest squeeze up against me, my cock twitching in response. The artists and showrunner promptly left, sticking to their strict schedule.

"It's so great to have you on the show. Thought I'd just pop in to say hi." Her voice was husky and got my engine revving.

"Thanks for having me!" I blurted out.

Holly simply smiled, easing my nerves a little.

"So, what's it been like, touring up and down the country?"

She asked, leading us both over to the couch where she eyed the space next to her.

"Oh - uh - it's been a whirlwind honestly." I scratch the back of my head. "Needless to say I'm happy this is my last stop."

The busty daytime host slid a little closer, listening intently.

"I can't imagine how exhausting it is." Her tone had shifted to low and sultry.

She smiled sympathetically whilst resting her hand on my knee. I tensed, but did my best to stay calm. Internally, I was freaking out. To me, Holly was one of the most beautiful women on television and she was now mere inches away from me. I noticed, being closer, the gloss on her lips and the thin eyeliner that accentuated her deep blue eyes.

"Tell me." Her hand glided up my thigh and squeezed "- must've been a while, being on the road and all."

She began to whisper, eyes glancing down at her watch. Blood was rushing to my crotch as Holly took my hand and placed it on her waist. Her lips gently guided to mine. They were supple and tasted amazing. It was a quick peck and she drew back.

"I want you to fuck me." She demanded, leaning in close, whispering in my ear, warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

"You're a married woman?"

Honestly, I didn't care about the ring on her finger, but I was a little shocked, all of this was happening so quickly.

"Is that going to be a problem?" Her eyes narrowed and she pulled her hand away.

"Not at all." I quickly responded.

I'd be an idiot to pass up this opportunity.

That was the greenlight. Holly jumped on top of me, lowering herself down so that the fabric of her underwear rubbed up against the bulge in my jeans. She moaned as she felt the throbbing of my meat up against her womanhood. Her petite hands yanked my head forward and we began making out. Quickly her mouth opened and invited my tongue in. She kissed me hard, keeping me pressed in close to her. I happily obliged, driving my tongue down her throat and battling it against hers. She was wild, grinding her hips down and against my crotch. I ran my fingers through her hair, tugging at her hips in rythme. Her groans reverberated between our mouths until she pulled herself away, gasping, eyes filled with lust.

"I want you so bad." She purred through gritted teeth.

This whole thing had gone from 0 to 100 real quick. One minute we were saying hello. The next, she was urgently fumbling with my belt buckle. I lifted myself as she tugged at my jeans, slipping them down to my ankles. Holly tucked loose hair behind her ear and pulled her lacy white thong to one side. The TV presenter grinned when her petite hand gripped my cock, fingers barely able to fit the girth of my meat in her hand.

"Fuck. You've got a big dick." She rasped. "I hope it fits." She smirked, lowering herself down.

The curvy blonde, already dripping wet, slipped the entirety of my cock inside her with one fluid motion.

I rocked my head back, overcome by pure ecstacy. It was like a velvet glove. I didn't expect the mother of three to be so tight. Her huge ass pressed against my balls. She wiggled her hips a little, groaning as my girthy cock pressed up against her insides. The blonde bounced up and down, tentatively at first. Slowly drawing my cock out of her pussy before taking the full length back in. The pace built up quickly. Hurriedly she slammed down on my cock.

"Ohmigod. Fuck. Oh fuck." Holly moaned, gripping my shoulders, eyes staring into mine.

I had my hands on her hips, pushing her down even harder. Fucking this curvaceous MILF had me at the brink of finishing all to early for my liking.

"Don't stop, keep going." I demanded, sure that I'd leave hand marks on her waist.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder." She stammered through continued gritted teeth.

I slid down the couch a little, giving me a little more purchase, I was able to thrust, balls slapping against her soaking wet cunt.

"Ohfuck. I'm going to cum."

"That's it. Cum all over my cock." I urged.

Hollys face flushed red as she desperately bucked her hips, fingers massaging an engorged clit. I felt her lips tighten around my shaft as she slammed down, legs quivering and face scrunched up. Holly, out of breath, still with my cock buried inside her, looked down at her watch again. I was holding on, having been so close to blowing my load. Her eyes widened as she checked the time.

"Fuck! I need to get back to set!"

She clambered off me. I hurried my jeans up, but wasn't anywhere near done with the busty blonde.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked, grabbing her wrist. "I'm not done yet."

"Another time." She pleaded, trying to pull free.

We scrambled to the door as there was a knock. I was kissing Holly's neck, fondling her breasts through her dress, she was giggling, pulling away, fighting me off. She opened the door just as I hoisted up her dress, revealing her enormous, plump, shapely ass. I tugged the panties to the side and easily slipped my cock back in. With her legs together, it felt tighter, gripping my rod even harder. I groaned and Holly pursed her lips, answering the door.

"Is he ready?"

I recognised the voice of the sweet young woman who had gone to fetch me water.

"Yeah - he's just in a little..." I had slipped my cock out, head teasing her entrance, before plunging it back in. "-nervous."

Holly jerked forward at my thrust, holding onto the door with white knuckles. I couldn't have been enjoying myself more.

"We'll be out in a minute." Holly strained to sound normal.

I shoved my cock in hard, showing my displeasure to her insulting statement.

"Maybe a little longer." Holly slammed the door and gasped. "- the fuck do you think you're doing?" She looked over her shoulder grimacing.

"You got what you wanted. Now I get what I want."

I twirled her hair around my hand and clenched into a fist, pulling it back, Holly's mouth fell open. Her hand latched onto her ass, spreading the one cheek, whilst the other gripped the door handle. I picked up the pace, the blonde beauty widening her stance, knees starting to buckle as I felt her pussy quiver.

"You like fucking me from behind?" She spoke between moans.

"You're very good at taking dick Miss Willoughby, that's for sure." I smirked, looking down to watch my cock dissapear into the hot TV presenter.

I continued to rail Holly harder and faster. With her dress lifted, I filled my hands with her curvy waist, red prints of them bright and obvious. Holly looked over her shoulder again, brow furrowed as she pushed back against my thrusts.

"I want your cum so bad." She cooed "- please fill me up." Her submissive begging sent me over the edge.

At that moment I exploded. Ropes of hot cum shot out and filled up her soaking cunt. Hollys entire body trembled and her head fell forward, biting her lip, retaining the screams of pleasure. Beastial groans seeped out of my partially opened mouth as I drained my balls into her. I relaxed my legs and took hold of the base of my cock, pulling out, we both took a deep and relieving breath. Holly fixed her hair in the mirror whilst I re-buckled my jeans. I caught her eye in the reflection, she grinned, mischievously. I returned the sentiment. This wasn't over.