A Day in & out with Elizabeth Olsen

Story Info
A day with Elizabeth Olsen and a taboo experience.
3k words
4.13
24.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth Olsen, 40-year-old American actress was lying on a red master bed with a black bra and panties, with a petite young woman on the edge of the bed, putting on some makeup to Elizabeth, while they were surrounded by a crowd of the cast and crew, with the camera mounted before the bed.

Elizabeth was a little nervous, by the time the touch-up woman left her, with her loneliness and awkwardness -- not that it was her 1st time, going nude and shooting a sex scene, she'd already done it before in the shoot of Oldboy, and Martha Marcy May Marlene, but this felt different and anxious to her.

'Adam...You ready?' The bald director looked behind him and around him before he grabbed the mic and began to gaze at the monitor before him.

Adam was a young guy, in his early twenties, thought Elizabeth, and made herself comfortable on the bed. Adam came closer to Elizabeth, slowly as she sensed that Adam was nervous too, there was a mild relaxation in Elizabeth's mind now.

She welcomed Adam to the bed with a warm, yet naughty smile as he sat on the edge of the bed, took off his tee-shirt and also removed his pants and sat on the bed with his boxers.

'Ready, camera...rolling.' The director said as the assistant clapped the scene board. 'Action.' The director yelled and stuck his eyes to the monitor.

'So, how old are you?' Elizabeth asked in a soothing and whispering tone as she crawled towards him on all four and kissed his back and the nape of his neck.

'18.' He said with nervousness taking over his tone rather than horniness.

'Well, what's your name then?' Elizabeth asked as she put her left hand on his thigh and caressed as her right hand was wrapped around him and rested on his other thigh, rubbing and caressing.

'Tom...Thomas. My friends call me Tom though.' He shivered a little with the goosebumps chilled through his body as Elizabeth was slowly sliding her both hands inside his boxers and she kept kissing his back and shoulders leaving her scarlet lipstick stains.

'Well, Tom, what do you want to do to me? Or perhaps, do you prefer what I am doing right now?' She grabbed his penis under his boxers, and he nodded his head as took long breaths.

'I...I want to.... sleep with you.' Adam said with stuttering.

Elizabeth wondered if he was nervous and stuttering or if he was in character for the movie.

'Sleep? Do you want to just sleep? Or where you trying to say that you want to fuck me?' she asked as she slowly jerked his cock under his boxers. 'Let's take a look at it. shall we?' She pulled his boxers down exposing his hard cock standing almost adjacent to his tummy.

'I...fuck. I want to fuck you.' He Stuttered.

'Yeah?' She kept stroking his cock and kissing his back, shoulders, and neck.

'Elizabeth, pull him to the side and get naked.' The director said over his mic.

She heard it and went with it as she got to the edge of the bed and sat beside him, turned to his side, and faced him.

'You might want to see this.' She removed his boxers entirely and threw them away before he grabbed his hand and placed it on her tits. 'You like them?'

'Yeah...' he was breathing heavily, and Elizabeth unhooked her bra and let it fall, but Adam, who was young and full of hormones decided to go off script and pulled her bra away and exposed her sweet, mature, and pale tits with lovely areolas.

It was time for some improvisation, thought Elizabeth and leaned forward with her parted lips and whispered in his mouth, so close that her breath hit directly into his mouth. 'Oops.' She whispered and increased the pace of jerking his dick.

Their lips were touching already, but they weren't kissing. Adam parted his lips and pulled out his tongue and gently licked her lips. She closed her eyes, bit her lower lips and made it wet for him. and the next thing she knew was that his tongue was inside her mouth through her wet lips and exploring her mouth, and his hands kept groping her tits while her hands kept stroking his penis.

Adam broke the kiss and pulled back and took a huge breath and looked at her. 'Stop, I am going to cum.' He said and crunched trying to hold back, but it was too late, the softness of her hands was too much for him, she shot a load on his thighs and her other hand was holding the cock. Few ropes of cum even erupted and landed on Elizabeth's chin and thighs too

'Ooh, good lord.' She said as she pulled back, realising it was too late.

'Cut!' the director yelled as he whispered something in his assistant's ears. 'Didn't you jerk off before the shoot?' he asked Adam.

'Umm...I did. But this was...too much for me, I guess?' Adam scratched his head as he said that.

'Okay, whatever, clean the mess and we'll do the remaining scene from here after a break.' The director said and the crowd dispersed. A lady came to Elizabeth and gave her a blue velvet robe and a wet cloth.

'Thanks.' Elizabeth said as she wiped the cum off her chin and thighs and she went to the restroom instantly and washed her hands of the cum and came back before she wore her robe.

'I am sorry. I was...this was too hot for me, I think. I tried to warn you.' Adam said after cleaning his dick off the cum.

'It's okay Adam, it happens.' She said as she sat beside him on the bed, where he was still naked, with his dick hanging down. 'At least you didn't blow them in my mouth already. Then I would have to take it twice in my mouth before the scene ends.'

Adam blushed and something deep in Elizabeth's mind bothered her, she went with the thought of and kissed Adam on the cheeks.

'You 18? Or are you older than that?'

'I am 18.' He said with an awkward smile and opened his mouth to say something but didn't. He thought for a moment before he said 'You are a good kisser by the way, like the best. To be honest, that's why I came a little too soon, even if it was my second time.'

'Aww honey, that's sweet, thank you.' She hugged him and didn't mind the fact that he was completely naked and was on a set. 'well, how about this?'

She cupped his face and kissed him again. Unlike the previous kiss, this was smooth and passionate. Their lips touched first, followed by caressing the body here and there, and then their tongues were involved before he groped her tits.

It was a good, deep and long kiss and by the end of the kiss, he was hard again.

***

After a long break, the crew were back again in their respective positions, and Lizzy -- which was her set name for Elizabeth -- was in position next to Adam, naked. Lizzy was topless and the scene started when the director yelled -- "Ready, rolling...and Action."

Lizzy once again got close to him with her tits rubbing against his arms as he tongue kissed her while she kept stroking his hard cock again. She then kissed his cheeks and his ears.

'I am gonna blow your cock, so don't blow in my mouth before they say so.' She whispered in his ears as she pulled her hair back to a bun and made him lay on the bed on his back and she took the cock in her mouth and began to suck it like she'd been doing it for a long time now. maybe she was.

To the surprise, Adam did hold long this time, although Lizzy tasted a few drops of cum, which might have been his pre cum, otherwise, they were good to go. And the director instructed Lizzy to sit on her face and she did.

Then, the scene went on like actual porn where there was no chemistry and no feelings, just bare raw sex. A few moments later, the director instructed Adam to take her from behind and go doggy style, then shift and wrap it with a missionary.

Adam did what he was told, he pushed her to the side and got her from behind and began fucking her in the doggy style. Her ass was firm and tight, but it was her tits and her tongue Adam was more interested in. later, he turned her around and fucked her in missionary for a minute or two before he felt the strong sensation that was caused by Lizzy kissing him while he groped her tits in missionary.

He came inside her, which was uncalled for, but Lizzy, like any other actress, was taking her birth control pills, for she had many producers to satisfy for the need for salary raise or perhaps even the movie opportunity itself.

By the wrap, the crew members shook their hands as they dispersed. Lizzy kissed Adam one last time before she left for home to meet her husband, as the next day was their 18th Wedding Anniversary.

***

A blue Audi car pulled before a simple, spectacular house and Elizabeth Olsen got out of the car, she was wearing a grey checked shirt, with her free boobs without any bra support and blue jeans. She went into her house, knocked on the door. A minute later, a handsome young man opened the door.

'Hey, son. Had a great day?' she asked as she hugged him. even Charlie, the pervy 18-year-old son of Lizzy Olsen, felt that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

'It was awesome mom. I hung out with Hailee Steinfeld.' He said as he hugged her and welcomed her in.

'Oh yeah. Did you get it on with her?' Lizzy asked her son as she smacked his ass.

'Come on mom, I barely had the chance, All right. How was your day?'

'Well, I had a scene with a young guy, just about your age. He was nervous and it was fun in the shoot, yeah.'

'Yeah?' what's his character and what's your role in this movie mom?'

'Umm, let's just say, I have signed a contract, not to say anything to anyone about this movie.'

'All right, I won't ask anything.' He kept a pity face.

'Aww, come here sweetie.'

Lizzy cupped her son's face and kissed him on the cheeks, forehead, eyes. nose and said, "I love you, sweetie." Before she gave a peck on his lips.

As she kissed her son's lips, her husband, Robbie Arnett.

'How is it that I always miss the welcome kiss?' Robbie said as he hugged Lizzy and kissed her on the lips.

'Well darling, I can BLOW your mind right now. wanna see how that goes?' she says with a cute smile.

'I'd like to BLOW your mind to honey.' He kissed her mouth again, then they asked Charlie to hit the gym while they got to their bedroom and strip naked for a fraction of a second. A memory stuck in her mind as she saw Robbie's dick.

Well, It was smaller but thicker than Adam's dick.

They both fell on the bed and Robbie got down immediately and began eating out Lizzy's pussy. She felt the wetness, the humidity of the moment. She began to gasp and moan and had her 1st orgasm within minutes.

'Well, that was quick today.' Robbie said as he began kissing her and also kept fingering her until she had another wave of orgasm. Then he put his dick on her pussy, rubbed it smooth and nice before he pushed it in.

He then began to sway his hip to and fro, fucking her in missionary as they kept kissing. Her sensual face was just turning him on more and more. After a few minutes, he increased the pace, and ultimately he came inside her and fell on the bed next to her.

'That was amazing.' Lizzy Olsen said as she lay there on the bed recovering from the gushy row of orgasms she had.

Then she sat up on the bed, grabbed a cigarette from the bedside drawer and lit it up. They shared a cigarette and decided to sleep for an hour, maybe, until dinner. They cuddled and closed their eyes with his dick between her ass cheeks.

***

A loud deafening thunder woke Lizzy up and noticed that the time was half past 11 in the night and they slept for a long time.

Lizzy thought about Charlie and wondered what he hated for dinner. She stood up, grabbed a robe and went to his room. He wasn't there, as confusion hit, she decided to look for him in the garage, that's where she mostly found him wandering about, listening to music.

She headed downstairs and found dim blue lights blinking about. She maintained the silence and went down, where Charlie was seeing porn on their grand 50 inch TV.

It was a hardcore threesome porn of which Lizzy even recognized the actresses, for there were days when even she did watch porn and rubbed herself for pleasure. It was Dani Daniels, Lana Rhoades and a young guy, with really an amazing dick, until she saw her son, who was wearing earphones with an iPad in his hand, displaying her hottest of pictures and he was jerking off to it.

She noticed that her son's dick was by far the biggest of any dick's she'd ever seen. It was long, fat, and firm too.

Though this was not the first time Lizzy noticed Charlie wanking, it surely was the 1st time to catch him wanking with porn on 50 inch TV and her pictures and worse, in the living room.

'Charlie? What nonsense is this?' she wasn't mad but managed to pull the tone that showed that she was mad.

''Fuck!!!' Charlie gasped as she pulled the pillow before him and covered it, switched off the Tv, but in panic, left the iPad on with pictures of her kept showing in a slideshow.

She sat next to him on the couch, covered her face and sat there in silence for a minute or two.

'I think I need a proper explanation Charlie, where did I go wrong?' Lizzy said calmly.

'Mom, I am sorry, it's just...I was just...I don't know what to say, mom. I am sorry. This is embarrassing, I know. But seeing you in all those movies, and sometimes naked and getting fucked by strangers, it's I don't know mom. I don't just like you personally and emotionally, but also sexually. This is disgusting I know, but...'

'I know, but I love acting, and it's kept all our tummies full and luxurious right. So, even I don't have a word to say, honey. But if I was wrong, I am sorry.'

He closed his eyes and leaned on to his mom, Lizzy and rested his head on her shoulders as she ran her fingers through her hair and her other hand wrapped around his waist sat there in silence for a moment.

'Mom, may I say something.' Charlie whispered near Lizzy's ears.

'Yes, honey.'

'Mom, I want you to look at me.' He whispered again and as she turned to face him, she leaned forward a little more and kissed her lips. Though it was casual around her house, that particular kiss was different and meant something to her.

'What was that?' she asked

'Didn't you get it?'

'No.'

He leaned forward and kissed her again, this time, she responded to the kiss, and it wasn't a peck anymore nor was it just a motherly kiss. He slid his tongue inside her mouth and she did the same. In the loneliness and darkness, the moment was building the heat, and the next thing, he let the pillow fall to the floor, showing his semi-hard dick.

As the kiss built, he even groped his mother's dick over the robe, then slowly slid his hand under the robe and felt her bare soft tits.

'I know many men enjoyed this, and I always wanted to be one of them.' He said as he kissed her neck and raised her to the epitome of horniness. She was there when his hands landed between her legs and felt warm wetness.

She pulled him over and laid back as he was on top of her. He kissed her even more passionately as her hands were massaging and jerking her cock before she guided it into her pussy. He began pushing his cock in and out for a long duration. It went on for more than 10 minutes and she had already had her 1st wave of orgasm before he grunted and whispered "Mom, I am gonna cum.'

'Let it all go in honey. It's okay.' She said as she grabbed his ass cheeks tight while he came inside his mommy's pussy.

Then he fell on her, with his head on her tits and his cock still inside her pussy, without any intention to pull it out. For all that he cared, he would go another round and fill her mom up with his cum.

'Honey, you do realise that this is going to change things between us from now right?'

'I do mommy.' He kissed her tits and sucked on her nipples.

'I should probably head back to my room. So, should you.' She said,

'Yeah mom, but before that, can I ask you one more thing?' Charlie asked and Lizzy realised that he was hard again in a matter of few minutes and she sensed what he was going to ask -- Another round of raw wild sex. And she was ready for it.

She smiled and said, "Yes."