All Comments on 'A Welders Tale Ch. 01'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago

long and weird but im glad i read it ... please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story!! Very well written, with good expression of emotions. The story may seem

very odd and rare, but that just adds to the readers interest and sucks you in. Great imagination and a job well done! I enjoyed it very much. Thank you. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Very well written! Awesome imagination, innovation, and characterization. Looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great read!!

This was a great story!!! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Impressive

Interesting start, look forward to the next chapter. Amazing depth and build up of characters and situations. A bit long but never boring. Will definitely be back for more.

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 9 years ago
Not a writer?

Who sold you that lie? You have put this story together very well and it was an enjoyable read. Your writing skill is improving. Thanks for this saga!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loosen up people

To the impatient one that wants a quick jerk storky: read another story. To the knucklehead that flips out over the weed comment: move to Colorado and shut up. To the picky one that acts like this story is unreadable due to a few grammatical mistakes: lighten up. There is no part of this story that is unreadable. There are a few areas that need some work. So what. It's not a paper for a Phd. Geeze.

It is, however, one heck of a good story written by someone wirh actual storytelling skills. I for one really enjoyed it. Even with the goofs. Just one question; what the heck was the kidnapping and lashings all about? That totally threw me. It was like a bad copy and paste from another story.

Keep at it. 5 stars just the same.

sabra16023sabra16023about 9 years ago
Great story

Keep the print coming. . Waiting for more chapters. Thanks

pantylvr103pantylvr103about 9 years ago
Good job

The start was a bit rough and hard to follow, but I'm gLad I got through It. Love the story and looking forward to reading on.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

What a wonderful story; I couldn't stop reading till I got to the end of it. Keep up the great work. 5 Stars +

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent, simply excellent!

This could literally be a Lifetime channel "late night" movie!

Thank you, I look forward to the next installments if any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE please

A well written story. Twists and turns thru the journey. Unexpected ending.

Will be interesting to see where you take us in Ch2.

B

rescue25

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Holy smokes

Wow...what a saga! How big would this book be in print?

Love it! 5*

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatabout 5 years ago
Amazing Smart, Unique, Beautiful and HOT

Thank you

Loved it

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story. Kept me rivited until I read it all. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your work. Again great story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Character name consistency

I find it very strange that the character names change during the story. I believe that the proof reading only looks at spelling never word structure, i.e. we're for were, there for their, or their for they're(where appropriate).

This is a general comment covering all the stories have read.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Great story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING BLAZING STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous