A Welders Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should go, it may not be safe for us to stay here too long." I gripped her hand she squeezed mine. Back in the car she guided me to another part of town, we stopped at a brick house not much bigger than the first one. The neighborhood was just a bit nicer the small houses were at least looked after. They had moved here renting the house as my father's fortunes improved. Robin explained that money did not seem to be a problem like before, my father was spending freely. The abuses became more frequent. By the time I was walking as a child Robin feared for my safety.

Robin knew she could not leave with me so she and Rachel set a plan in motion for my escape. For three months they planned and saved trying to think of every possible problem that might arise. Then when the time was right Rachel was sent with me to a place where no one could find us, somewhere that even Robin herself did not know, somewhere that my father would have no access. Canada.

We sat outside the house in silence, I could tell there was an emotional price Robin was paying for this so I suggested we call it a day. Heading back to our luxury hotel Robin and I quietly rode the elevator back to our room. Once inside I was not sure what I should do, or not do. Robin answered that by pulling me over to the bed. Curling up inside my arms she asked me to just hold her. The phone rang with the wakeup call I had asked for. Feeling Robin still nestled in my arms I shook her waking her up.

"Do you want to skip dinner? We could just order in.?" I whispered

"Oh David you went through so much to get the reservations, we should go!" Robin rolled free kissing me as she turned to face me. "Let me go first it may take me awhile to get ready.

It did, almost an hour! The wait was worth it, Robin displayed a very revealing outfit she could never wear at home, at least out of the house. We took a cab so we did not have to worry about the car or driving. We went to a restaurant that was owed by a famous football coach in town, reservations were impossible to get but the effort was worth it. After the meal we walked around downtown, Robin showing me some of the highlights, her mood was happy and flirtatious. Then I am not sure if it was by an accident or subconsciously on purpose, but we turned down a street that seemed to be a bit seedier.

We walked by a few bars, I thought she maybe wanted to go in one, I knew I sure didn't. Then we stopped across the street outside a bar that was a strip club. I could feel Robin clamp down on my hand as if her life depended on it. The happiness we enjoyed drained from her face as she turned and looked at the entrance. I was confused but knew it was important to her so I stood holding her hand. She moved to cross the street.

"You want to go in?" I asked. She only nodded. I knew this was a bad idea, she was dressed too seductively for a place with drunken horny men, I knew from experience of which I speak.

"I have to, you need to know!" Robin did not even look at me, she just pulled me with her down the curb like a magnet had drawn her in. I opened the door the bouncer looked us up and down I paid the cover he grunted in reply. I stopped Robin for just a moment and handed the man a fifty.

"This is for you I am not looking for any trouble here." My eyes looked back at Robin her gaze was at the stage. The guy was big but not stupid. He acknowledged my meaning.

"Ask for booth three, I will tell Max to keep an eye on you, he held up the bill letting me know Max would want his also. I escorted Robin to the hostess and slipped her twenty for the booth and another fifty to Max when we arrived. I don't think Robin's eyes ever left the stage while we entered. I ordered a couple of drinks and paid the waitress. We watched about three different girls, all young, all nice looking, all half naked. The loud music and cigarette smoke filled the room, cat calls could be heard from the drunken patrons.

The last girl was noteworthy only in the fact her body was remarkably close to Robin's. When our waitress checked in on us Robin pulled her close and spoke in her ear. The waitress herself barely clothed nodded. Robin still holding my hand pulled me with her. We walked through the crowd, Robin getting a few whistles, to a row of chairs between dividers. The last dancer still topless arrived Robin handed her twenty five dollars. The dancer took my hand and sat me on the chair. Before she could ask if I wanted the curtain pulled Robin reached up and closed it.

The room responded with displeasure, but this was no bachelor party this was private. The dancer started her ministrations hovering over me as Robin looked on. I was not aroused, my mind to occupied at the moment on more serious things. Then she touched me, I knew the etiquette too well, I could not touch her. She rubbed her ass on my lap undulating and pushing down on me. Fortunately my body did respond as natured had programmed it or the poor girl would have been quite displeased. She turned to face me I took in her small tits with the big nipples not hard but a bit puffy. They bounced and swayed just like Robin's, which did excite me. She leaned in talking so I could hear over the blaring music in the bar.

"So you like older women?" Her tits almost touching my face.

"This one I do, she is my mother!" I figured what the fuck, I would never see her again. She turned to Robin taking a long hard look before turning back to me. Robin smiled, I think she had an idea what we were talking about.

"She brought you?" She was not quite sure why we were here.

"I think she use to work here?" I gave her a puzzled look. She again looked to back at Robin, turning she smiled again.

"She is beautiful!" The dancer exclaimed.

"I know, and she is one hot fuck!" The dancer's eyes burst open in total shock, she quickly looked at Robin and back at me. The song was winding down and I knew our session would soon be over, I threw caution to the wind. "Go ahead ask her, she will tell you!"

The dancer checked to make sure I was serious and when I motioned her to leave me she stepped closer to Robin. Facing away from me she asked Robin the question. Robin looked at me over the dancer's shoulder her face showing me she enjoyed my little game. Robin turned slightly so I could not read her lips. The dancer looked back at me for a brief moment then spoke again to Robin. Robin spoke again the dancer looked back with a shit eating grin. She kissed Robin quickly and just as the song changed she kissed me.

"You married your mother? That is so wicked!" She pecked me one last time and opened the curtain before she got in trouble. The walk back to our table was precarious, the attention we garnered walking to the booth and the closing the curtain drew unwanted notice. The dancer on the stage was not the prettiest, cat calls reigned down for Robin to get on stage. We reached the booth just in time and picked up our drinks. Then it happened, someone with obviously too much to drink passed by the booth and started to harass Robin. I tried to stay cool but then his buddy came over. I knew it was time to leave. I took Robin's hand and we started to slide out of the booth.

The first guy put his hand on me, I knew what would happen if I overreacted, then I saw Max. He pulled the man's hand off of me and backed him and his friend away. The first bouncer reached the scene and without further disruption Robin and I were back on the side walk.

"You are such a bad boy!" Robin laughed as we headed back to the main street.

"And you are such a bad wife!" I laughed in return. For just a second I could see I struck a nerve, but then she pulled me close and kissed me. Robin was quiet as we walked a few blocks then she pulled me to a bench near the river.

"He made me!" Was all she said?

"I know. Did you ever.....?" Fuck David really, are you trying to see how much of your foot you can put in your mouth?

"For money, no never!" Robin turned to face me making sure I could look her in the eye. "He wanted me to, later, beat me pretty bad one time over it. But never for money. But there were oth........" I stopped her.

"Mom, I mean Robin." She had taken me back to the time when she was my mother, I slipped. Robin let me know it was alright. Starting again. "Robin I was no virgin, I was married, I have been with, well you have met one, you do not need to go there, that was then." Robin was starting to cry.

"I know it was a long time ago but I need you to know everything. David there is more, not about sex, but there are some things you do not know, no one knows not even Rachel."

I pulled my handkerchief from my pocket and handed it to her. I hail a taxi and we went back to the hotel. By the time we reached the elevator Robin was smiling but I could tell she was still worried about tomorrow.

I opened the door to the room and a large vase with flower was there I had ordered earlier. I had written the card and a small box of chocolates. I sat on the bed as she open the card professing my love for her. Robin walked over to me her legs nestled inside of mine. Standing over me I could see I touched her heart with the card.

"David I am so sorry this should be our honeymoon not some drama from the past." I looked up at her.

"We have the rest of our lives to be on a honeymoon, this is important to you! I can wait for this." I slipped my hands up along her stockings over the garters, onto her ass. Her fancy skirt was bundled up draping over my arms the silkiness over her panties filled my hands. Robin reached around and unhooked her skirt lowering the short zipper.

"Who said anything about waiting for this?" Robin pushed my hands down allowing the skirt to fall.

Caressing her legs once again on the way up I noticed her panties were over the garter straps. Smiling I slipped her panties the way of the skirt and was rewarded with a perfectly shaved pussy.

"I hear it is all the rage, do you like?" Robin beamed.

"Can I tell you in the morning" I teased.

I moved my legs between hers widening her stance. I could see her pussy lips starting to unfurl having been released from their confinement. I gently reached for them tugging them down firmly. This always drew a response and this time was no different.

"So beautiful, so sexy, so mine!" I continued to work them in my fingers. Now that her bush was gone they looked even longer and more plump. Robin's juices were starting to accumulate so I collected them on my fingers and licked them clean. Robin watched as I did, her gasps let me know she was starting to get excited. I took her hand and guided it to her cunt, with two fingers she found her slit and gently separated the hanging lips showing me pink.

"Do it for me." I whispered.

Robin slipped the fingers in her pussy and fed them to me. I nodded and she did it again slipping them back in my mouth.

"Deeper!" I whispered.

Forcing her fingers all the way in she pulled them out offering them to me, I refused moving her fingers to her face.

"For me." I repeated.

Robin gladly took them in her mouth making sure to put on a show as she licked them clean, soon we were taking turns cleaning her fingers her pussy a sopping mess. The fullness of her lips was unbelievable, occasionally I stretched them while she continued to finger herself.

"Push them in." I said. Robin looked at me strangely. "Your cunt lips, fuck your pussy with your lips!"

"You are so bad!" Robin hissed

I watched as she tried several times before she figured out how to get them both in at the same time but she did it, I was so hard I wanted to fuck her but I was not finished with her yet. I tried to position my face to suck the lips but that was not possible so I pulled her onto the bed. Straddling my face I raised up and sucked her bare pussy pulling her lips from her cunt.

"Oh God David do it again!" Robin reached down and stuffed the meaty lips back in her pussy as far as she could. Her cunt resembled a teenagers like this. I would then rise up and with my tongue slip between them and then suck them out tugging them as far down as I could. We repeated this at least ten times before Robin mashed her pussy down on my face cumming with her lips still stuffed in her pussy.

"Don't move." Robin commanded.

Raising herself off she helped me undress then centering me on the bed. Standing where I could see her she slowly removed her blouse revealing her demi cup lace bra. Her hard nipples sticking above the top edges explained the impressions in her blouse all night. Removing her heels Robin move to the bathroom and came out with a bottle of lube and what looked like a hand held mirror and some towels. Grasping the base of my cock she squeezed hard.

"Don't want that thing to go off prematurely " Robin teased. Lubing my cock she smeared her ass hole with lube too. "I want to watch it go in. She held the mirror, I gripped my cock holding it in the right position, as she lowered onto it.

"Do you want me to use my finger first?" My large cock head looked like it would never fit even though I knew it did. Still it looked impossible.

"No baby, momma wants to see her ass take that big cock just like this. She wants you to watch that monster go where only you have gone where only you will ever go. In my ass! With that she pressed down gently. Nothing happened at first I think she wanted to take her time and see it all unfold. I could see her little brown star pushing into her body but nothing else. She lifted up and then down again wiggling her ass just slightly.

"Oh David that is so nasty! So nasty good. I can feel my hole open just a bit. It is all I can do not to squeeze it shut. Oh yes just a bit more." Her breathing was getting quicker the words coming out faster, the mirror not as steady.

"Do you see it? My ass is opening for you, just you baby. Oh David it feels so, so bad and yet so good at the same time. Do you see it? My ass wants you!"

From my angle all I could see is less and less of my cockhead as the opening slowly dilated.

"Yes Robin I can see it!"

"Mother David, tonight I need to be your mother, I need to know you love me as your mother! Robin was panting as she continued to watch and push down.

"Yes mom I can see your ass take my cock!" I repeated.

Just as I said it the head slipped past her sphincter.

"Oh baby it's in, my son's cock is in my ass, his heavenly cock is in my heavenly ass!" For the first time the downward pressure stopped and we just rested for a moment. "David I can see it in there, it is so beautiful it feels so nasty but so good."

Robin wiggled her ass a bit then continued pushing down.

"I can feel it, the veins in your cock I can feel it as it scrapes by my asshole. I can see it, oh darling I love you, I love what you are doing to my ass!" The room for the mirror was closing fast, Robin pulled it out and set it beside her. Facing me Robin pushed the rest of the way down until I was all the way in.

"Yes David, that is what I need, I need an ass full of your cock, and soon I hope your cum."

She fucked me , I fucked her, I can't say for sure she was on fire. Then as the resistance sliding in her ass decreased she picked up the mirror. Robin pulled off my cock, using the mirror she inspected the gaping hole where I had been.

"Look baby, such a large hole you have made. It feels so big, I can't keep it open!" Robin impaled herself hard on my cock opening it up again. After several strokes she pulled off inspecting her handiwork. I was at a point of no return as she continued to fuck me. Then I took over gripping her hips I pulled her down as I thrust up deep into her ass.

"I'm cumming mom, I am cumming in your ass, fuck me , fuck your ass with my cock and let me fill you up!"

We slapped together for another few minutes until I soften and then again with the mirror Robin pulled herself free and as incredible as it may seem watched as my cum dripped from her ass onto my stomach.

"Oh David that is so beautiful, look at all the cum you gave me. Mommy's ass is so happy." Her sphincter was slowly closing cutting off the flow until it stopped. Robin using a towel cleaned off my stomach. Lying on top of me she kissed me deeply caressing my face and hair, tears rolling down her face again.

"Was that good?" Her question puzzled me.

"That was incredible, how can you ask that?" I wondered.

""I know that I told you once we are married that I was no longer your mother, I just wanted to be Robin your wife. But today, today I needed to be your mother again. There is so much more you need to know David and if you want this back, she pulled her wedding ring from her finger, I will understand."

I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her again.

Robin Nichol's you are my wife and unless you are some kind of child molester or murderer, that is not going to change. I could almost see the fear in her eyes as I said that. Now I was worried.

The next day Robin was up and dressed before I woke, setting at the table in the room she looked deep in thought.

"Good morning Mrs. Nichols" I smiled over to her.

"Good morning David." I could see she was still distracted so I went into the bathroom. I showered then dressed meeting her back in the main room.

"Where to today my leash?" I joked with her.

"David I've been thinking, maybe this is not such a good idea." Robin looked at me searching for some type of reassurance.

"Robin, this was important to you before, I say we see it through and see where it goes. Now is the time to face these things so we can deal with them and get on with OUR lives." I pulled her to me taking her in my arms." But if you would rather not, I will understand."

We kissed for a few minutes so I could show her I supported whatever decision she made.

After breakfast we drove out of Chicago to a nice upper middle class neighborhood. Robin had me stop at a very respectable home on a tree lined street.

"We lived here for just over two years, if there were any good times with your father, it was here. I was no longer a ..... well you know from last night." She could not bring herself to say it. "He started his own business, we seemed to be doing quite well, at least compared to before. I was able to get him to allow me to take some college classes through the mail. He laughed that I was too stupid but in the end he agreed so I had something to pass my time other than watch TV. Each month I waited for the next course to arrive and studied all of the time making sure I got the highest scores I could, and then I would mail it off and waited for the next month's packet to arrive. Still you should know I was not alone in the house. There was Rex , his girlfriend and there were others. Rex was the worst the others were just soldiers of sorts coming and going at all hours of the day and night. I locked myself inside my bedroom only leaving it when your dad was home." Focusing on the house Robin held my hand as she explained this all as if she was looking in on a movie from her past. When she finished I waited for her to look in my direction.

"Are you sure you want to go on?" I asked. Robin silently nodded her head.

On the drive out of town we stopped for lunch, Robin had composed herself and was noticeably happier than earlier. Still a black cloud hung over the conversation and we both knew it.

The next stop was to a very affluent neighborhood miles from downtown with houses that was at least 5-6 thousand square feet. The house was imposing the lawn perfectly manicured. Robin had quit talking as we approached I am sure I saw a shiver pass over her.

"This was the last place I lived with him, it looks so beautiful from the outside. He moved here to show everyone how successful he had become." Robin hesitated gathering her courage to continue. "It was all a house of cards, he knew it, and he was getting desperate. He had used up all of his credit, called in all of the favors, his silver tongue had run out of believable lies. The business was a sham, the inventory he told the banks he had was all an illusion, and he burned through their money. Then he borrowed from the wrong people."